Imperfect match // Daiki Aomi...

By Jazdef

Satori Harada, twenty year old university student, volleyball player is not like any other woman. Like many... More

1. New gym
2. New exercise plan
3. Congratulations
4. Being a girl
5. Being an idiot
6. Get some rest
7. Training regime
8. Phone number
9. Put on an act
10. Hooking up
11. Walking home
12. Wake up
13. Proposition
14. Routine
15. Cohabitation
16. Powercut
17. It'll be fun
18. At the villa
19. Lets's race
20. Wrong code
21. Change of mood
22. At the café
23. Stupid
24. In my life
25. Cassiopeia
26. Looking helpless
27. My heart is taken
[18+] 28. The perfect specimen*****
[18+] 29. Are you clean?*****
30. It's hard to pretend
31. Friends with benefits
32. Wanna play?
33. The tension she caused
34. It's too much
35. The smell of warm sand and sunscreen
[18+] 36. Grasping the sheets *****
37. Kinda perfect
39. It wasn't real
[18+] 40. What she deserves *****
41. She's my girl
42. He's home
43. Gambare Satori!
44. I forbid you
45. Let's celebrate
[18+] 46. I missed you so much
47. I have an intruder (The End)

38. Mental picture

916 34 5
By Jazdef

It's getting late and Satori is tiring out from what ended up being an busy and emotional day.

She gets closer to Aomine while they are both still watching the shimmering waves.

"I'm gonna go to sleep." She says pulling down on his arm to kiss his cheek.

"Okay. I'm going too."

"You stay up with your friends. You haven't seen them in a while."

"That's okay. I'd rather go to bed with you." She smirks.

"I bet you would but I don't want them to blame me for spending less time with you. Stay. Please." She asks stroking his cheek which he keeps in its place before kissing her palm with a fond smile.

"Okay. I won't be long though." She smiles at his resolution and nods.

Walking by the comfy chairs where they have settled around the fire pit, she waves good night, wishing them a nice evening.

After getting changed into her pyjamas, she slips under the thin sheet as the nights are still warm and falls asleep quickly, tired of the day yet content of being here with Aomine.

It's morning when she feels a ray of sunshine passing through the blind that she didn't shut properly the night before. Leaning to grab her phone, she feels the weight of his arm over her waist making it a little harder to reach.

As his arm falls on the bed, she grabs her phone and sees 7.46am. It's early but she's desperate for a run this morning. She has never run on the beach and is keen to give it a go. It must be much harder because of the surface so it should be a decent work out. Her practical thoughts are interrupted by his humming.

"Mmmhh." He looks so cosy, she can't resist.

After putting her phone back on the bedside table, she turns to him and shuffles closer.

Squinting his eyes painfully, he sees her snuggling against him and opens his arms to welcome her back in his cosy nest of a chest.

"Morning." She whispers.

"Morning." He says with his sexiest raspy deep voice which is enough to throw chills down her spine.

His sleepy face is adorable, yet the strong hold he has on her has the opposite effect. She stares at him and gets lost for a minute in his beautiful traits as he falls asleep again.

He must have come to bed pretty late, as she didn't hear or feel him. She should let him rest as he's the one driving them back later today.

Waiting for a few minutes to see him completely gone, his bare chest rising peacefully, she pulls away very slowly, to make sure she doesn't wake him.

Once free, she gets changed, resets the blind to stop the light coming through and, after grabbing her trainers, phone, earphones and cap, she exits the room on her tiptoes.

The living room is dark and she crosses it to open the curtains, showing yet another glorious day. Sitting on the sofa, she puts her trainers on then goes to the kitchen to drink some water before setting off.

With her cap on, she puts her earbuds on and selects some music while opening the sliding door, letting a cool breeze whip her face, and a few rebel strands of hair tickle her nose.

Tucking her hair in properly, she's about to press play when she hears a noise behind her.

Surprised by the view, she softens.

"What are you doing up?" She asks Aomine, dressed in his shorts and sleeveless t-shirt.

"Going for a run." He grumbles, putting his sunglasses on, obviously not feeling great.

"You should have a drink, take some medicine and go back to bed." She says, now close, her hands travelling from his pecs, to his abs over his shirt and around his waist as she nestles in his arms to provide him with some softness.

"Had a drink and medicine, now I need a sweat and a big breakfast."

"A sweat?"

"Yeah. I was thinking of another way to do that but my hangover cure was not in my bed." He says, his hands finding their way to her ass as he squeezes her cheeks firmly and kisses her.

How does he smell so good. Not fragrant, just warm and manly. Is that even a scent?

"Mmhhh... I see. Sorry. I just really need a run."

"I know. I do too. I feel like I haven't gone in ages."

"That's because I've been studying hard during the break and you haven't gone without me. You could have though!"

"I know but I was working so I didn't feel like it either."

"Fair enough. Ready to go?" She says cheerfully, placing one of her earbuds in his ear. He smiles and nods. "Aren't your shoulders gonna burn?" She asks noticing he's wearing a sleeveless tshirt.

"I'll be fine." He says, turning her around and tapping her ass to tell her to make a move on.

"Hey! Don't touch what's not yours."

"I own that ass."

He does. He does? What does that mean? The sudden thought that he'd own her ass, but really she thinks of her as a whole at that moment, makes her feel slightly anxious. Nevertheless, she takes a deep breath while walking down the steps and reaching the sand.

"Which way?"

"If we go that way..." He says pointing to the right. "We'll reach the town and there's a pier so we'll have to come back. About twenty minutes there and back."

"What if we go the other way?"

"We can run as long as we want. The beach is bordered by a forest. No town."

"That way it is then."

After stretching for a minute, him growling a little, definitely not keen on going but stubborn as hell, they start running.

She clears her mind, feeling the wind on her skin, admiring the stunning ocean, while running with this gorgeous athletic man, knowing she has been enjoying his attention, taking a mental picture of this perfect moment.

Why taking a mental picture though? Why would she need to remember this moment particularly?

Is it because it feels so good, normal? Is it because of the lingering feeling in the back of her mind that it won't last? A doubt. A fear. A regret.

Distracted by her recurring negative thoughts, she feels his hand on her forearm and stops running, turning abruptly, only to face his eye smile as he beautiful face shimmers from the sweat.

"Shall we turn back?"

"Sure."

"Are you okay?" Aomine asks, sensing her tense.

"Yeah!" She smiles widely. "Why wouldn't I be?"

Her excessive cheerfulness doesn't deceive him. Something is off but he won't ask. She can tell him in her own time. She has this habit of putting too much pressure on herself when all he wants is for her to just enjoy herself. He knows he won't change that trait in her.

As they get closer to the villa, he triggers her competitiveness by starting to sprint. He hopes this will distract her from whatever is bothering her and seeing her expression as she passes him, he was right.

He stops running, out of breath, admitting defeat and she stops too, both walking for a while, recovering.

"I won!" She says breathing heavily.

"I'm still hungover."

"Excuses."

He chuckles knowing she's right.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks her as she realises she has nowhere to hide with him. He now knows her too well for her own good.

"Mmh." She nods quietly.

Now straight in front of the villa, she stops and stretches.

"Wanna go for a dip? Best way to freshen up." He asks.

"I don't have my swimsuit."

"You don't need one." He says, now close, pulling her face to his lips after taking her cap off. His kiss is luscious. He knows what he's doing as she feels her body pull against his, now holding onto his wet t-shirt while giving in to his demand.

The stickiness of his clothes and skin could gross out any girl but not Satori. She's completely into it. It just shows how fit this man is and reflects in his physical prowess behind closed doors.

Stroking her face, he pecks her deliciously and stares at her, eyes closed, at his mercy, slowly opening them and somehow looking like she's waking up from a dream.

"I don't feel like skinny dipping in broad daylight."

"Next time then." He smiles playfully, making her shy.

Walking back in, they greet a few of the others who are watching TV looking rough.

"You went for a run?" Kagami asks Aomine amazed.

"That cures any hangover, you should try."

After taking a large drink from the kitchen, they go to their bedroom to clean up... and other activities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 57 10
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [secrets.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Katana Miya, a girl obsessed with volleyball, is forced to move with her father after things fall apart wit...
254K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
12.2K 236 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...
20.4K 438 57
This is a story based on Kuroko's basketball but with an extra character: y/n. You are dating Shintaro Midorima and are stronger than all of the Gene...