Ship one-shots

By Oni-Demi

This is a Naruto, Demon slayer, and maybe Snow White with the red hair, Kamisama kiss, and Yona of the dawn... More

During the war
To love
Met through a sad time
My partner from the past
Smile
Naruto and his bully
The blonds effect
Fuck you
My silent love
part 2 of My silent love
Sasunaru fluff
Sasunaru more fluff
More Sasunaru
During a storm
No way
Love
Out and About
Sasunaru again
Tonight
Their true feelings
Muah
The song for my life
Song of my life part 2
Another Tomioka Story
The new demons
Goodbye
What?
This can't be real
Confusing
Best day ever
Demon group chat
A meet up

My best friend and our act

400 6 1
By Oni-Demi

"No no no!"

Everyone on stage stopped and looked towards the director.

"Sakura! We need less screeching!" The director yelled at Sakura, making her face heat up. "Okay, start from the beginning!"

Everyone ran to their places.

"Action!"

"Extra, extra! Best paps in town!" Henry called out waving the latest newspaper around.

"Newsies! We could use some!" Emma called over the newsies.

Henry and his friend, Albert, make their way towards the girls that called them, that just so happened to me a match girl company.

"Hey Albert." An angelic voice said.

Albert turned his attention to see Elizabeth. "Oh! Hey Elizabeth, how have you been?"

"I'm doing great!" Elizabeth said with a smile, looking Albert in the eyes. "How's being a newsie?"

Albert gave a small laugh, " probably better than being a match girl."

"Hey it's not that bad!" Elizabeth fought back, lightly hitting Alberts arm.

While that is happening Claire, Emma and Albert are doing business. Claire looks over, seeing Elizabeth and Albert flirting.

"Hey Elizabeth!" Claire said, running over.

While Emma and Henry slowly make their way off stage. Claire, Elizabeth and Albert have a conversation.

"Yes." Elizabeth asked.

"Could you grab more match fluid, I think we are running out." Claire stated, looking over to Albert.

"Ya sure! Albert could you come with?" Elizabeth asked, turning her attention towards Albert again.

"Sorry I ca-"

The line was interrupted by a series of coughing from the actor.

"Itachi!" The director yelled, making Itachi turn towards him. "Please find a solution for this coughing problem! Or we'll have your brother replace you!"

"Yes sir!" Itachi replied, giving a quick bow.

"Start from where we left off!"

"And Action!"

"Sorry I can't, I'll get in trouble if I do." Albert replied, getting ready to go after Henry.

"Right alright!" Elizabeth said, patting down her dress.

"I'll walk with you for a bit!" Claire said, leaving Albert no room for arguing.

"Elizabeth." Emma called as she walked into view.

"Hey Emma. Think you could help me, I need to get lighter fluid." Elizabeth asked, motioning towards the closet.

"Of course!" Emma said in a fake cheerful voice.

"Alright! Alright!" The director called out interrupting the actors. "Naruto, Itachi, Kiba, Neji! In front of me on stage now!"

Naruto turned to face the director more, already being on stage, Itachi, Kiba, and Neji came running on stage, standing next to Naruto.

"Let's get to the second to last scene!" The director commanded.

They all immediately went into positions.

"Action!"

Albert laid in Elizabeth's lap, her hands holding his head up. The factory owner, Timothy, is standing to the side, anger plastered all over his face. Henry stood to the other side confused. The look of a burning building in the back.

"Albert, you're okay!" Elizabeth exclaimed and she gave him a big smile.

"Elizabeth what happened." Albert asked, looking around.

Albert and Elizabeth both had ruined clothes, Albert a bit worse than Elizabeth.

"You saved me! I was stuck in the fire! You came and saved me!" Elizabeth said, sad that she had to remember. "Something then fell on you when you were leaving the building!"

Albert looked up at Elizabeth.

"It's alright." Albert breathed out before having a coughing fit.

"Not in the script but works well." The director thought, watching the two closely.

Henry was now looking at the two with a sad look, Timothy seeming extra annoyed.

"Albert, please be okay! I love you!" Elizabeth exclaimed, a little blush evident.

"Elizabeth, help me sit up." Albert said, voice dry.

Elizabeth did just that. Elizabeth was holding Albert up with her arm as Albert tried to support his own weight.

Albert leaned in a bit but they both froze.

"Aahhh! Sorry!" Naruto yelled as he turned away from Itachi, face burning up.

"Naruto! Itachi! How many times have I said just do it!" The director yelled, kinda mad. "Sasuke! Let's try it as you being Albert! Itachi off!"

"Hai"

Itachi ran off as Sasuke ran on. Everyone then got back into position.

"Start with the confession!" The director instructed.

"Action!"

"Albert, please be okay! I lo-" Elizabeth paused. "I lo-" she paused again, "I love you." Elizabeth said whit dead emotions, she was now looking away from everyone.

Sasuke was pissed and the director was pissed. Sasuke was pissed because his crush won't even say 'I love you' in an act. The director was pissed because one Naruto was too embarrassed to kiss Itachi but hated saying one line to Sasuke.

"That's it!" The director yelled, pointing at Naruto. "It's either you just kiss Itachi or I'll replace you!"

"Hai!" Naruto responded.

"Itachi and Sasuke switch again!" The director once again commanded. "From the confession!"

"Action!"

"Albert, please be okay! I love you!" Elizabeth exclaimed, a little blush evident.

"Elizabeth, help me sit up." Albert said, voice dry.

Elizabeth did just that. Elizabeth was holding Albert up with her arm as Albert tried to support his own weight

Albert leaned in, they once again froze.

"Alright! Act like he chickened out last minute then!" The director yelled, annoyance evident in his voice.

It was not the night of, well it is the night of. They acted out through almost all of it. It's just time for that one scene.

"Albert, please be okay! I love you!" Elizabeth exclaimed, a little blush evident.

"Elizabeth, help me sit up." Albert said, voice dry.

Elizabeth did just that. Elizabeth was holding Albert up with her arm as Albert tried to support his own weight

Albert leaned in but froze. Suddenly he closed the gap, converting his lips with Elizabeth's.

The stage went black as Itachi stopped the kiss. He then grabbed Naruto's hand and pulled him off as the other two left. Panting was now heard.

There was now dim light as Claire ran on.

"I will get you Elizabeth!" Claire growled out. "I promise that Albert will love me!"

The audience broke out into applause as the actors came onto stage, the two in the center being Itachi and Naruto, the actors for Alber and Elizabeth. On the other side of Naruto was Sakura, the actress for Claire. Next to her was Ino, the actress for Emma. On the other side of Itachi was Kiba, the actor for Henry. next to him was Neji, The actor of Timothy.

They all bowed while holding hands. Itachi suddenly gripped Naruto's hand tighter.

"Let's go on a date at some point." Itachi whispered to Naruto, earning a squeeze in response.

It's been a few days according to a calendar, Itachi and Naruto just told Sasuke of the fact that they were going out. Let's just say it ended horribly. The director loved the fact that we went with the kiss in the end, Naruto had no clue it was coming. Sakura has been all over Sasuke since the play, kinda funny.

Itachi pulled Naruto's head towards him, making Naruto focus on him, and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Love you Ruko."

"Love you to Ita."

(I am in theater class and this is based off of an act my group wrote, of course there are different things because this is how I thing it should go)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
11.3K 194 12
⚠ CONTAINS VERY SLIGHT LEMON 🍋 /SMUT !! ⚠ This story plot goes to the original canon, thus, with some of my little addings. A very beautiful yello...
7.7K 220 21
This is a story about Yukina. About how an otaku like her got magically transported into the Naruto world. And about how she make bonds, found friend...
96.6K 1.3K 13
What happens when Itachi Uchiha who happens to meets her sister's boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki ...that reminds her about a certain ANBU member she worked...