See you Again #Wattys2015

Od thejokerwrites

The story about a girl who goes through hell with her domestic life. But, finally feels relieved, when her be... Více

Chapter 1: Daily Struggle
Chapter 2: Hello
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: Run
Chapter 5: Confused
Chapter 6: Burning Love
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Feeling Froggy?
Chapter 8: Going Under
Chapter 9: Broken
Chapter 10: Only Hope
Chapter 11: The Hornet's Nest
Chapter 12: Un-cry these tears
Chapter 13: Road to Recovery
Chapter 14: Heavy Rain
Chapter 15: Bring Me To Life
Chapter 16: Miracles Happen
Chapter 17: The Ferris Wheel
Chapter 18: Listen
Chapter 19: Love Me Tender
Author's Note #3: Please Read!
Chapter 20: I Melt With You
Chapter 21: Hold My Hand
Chapter 22: Cleaning Out My Closet
Chapter 23: Sweet Sacrifice
Chapter 24: Closure
Chapter 25: Whisper
Chapter 26: Payback
Chapter 27: Wherefore Art thou Romeo
Chapter 28: Nothin' But A Good Time
Chapter 30: These Arms Of Mine
Epilogue
Title Inspirations
Sequel?

Chapter 29: What Hurts The Most

704 39 6
Od thejokerwrites

I sit up in my bed and gently caress my baby bump. A tear gently falls from my eye.

I was wishing right about now that me and Corey had been more careful. I wouldn't have wanted to bring a baby into the world like this. I wanted to be ready for this; but I'm not and I don't think Corey putting his life on hold would've have been better. That's why I'm chose not to tell him. But, knowing that Corey's leaving today, make it so much harder.

I get up and get dressed; making sure that my shirt is a little baggy. I didn't want him to notice my baby bump; even if it was sort of small.

My grandmother drives me to the airport and I enter it looking for Corey.

"Summer!" I hear someone call me.

I turn around to it's Corey and he's standing next to Judy. I smile and run to him, and he hugs me and spins me around. He sets me down.

"I'll give you two a minute." Judy says while patting Corey on the shoulder.

Judy walks away towards a snack bar.

"I can't believe today is the day. Are you excited?" I say trying to hide any trace of sadness.

Corey looks at me and say, "I'm never ready to leave you, Summer."

"I'm going to miss you... I hope Los Angeles is everything you hoped it would be." I gently say.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it, when I see you again." Corey says with a gentle smile.

"I'll be here." I say.

"I know..." Corey says giving me his half-smile; that I adore so much.

"All flights for Los Angeles, California now boarding!" a woman over the PA system announces.

Corey looks up and says, "Well, I guess I've got to go."

Corey pulls me in for one last kiss.

"I love you." he says.

"I love you too..." I whisper against his lips.

Corey pulls away hesitantly and goes through the door; to board the airplane.

I hold back tears and clutch at my stomach. I rub my forehead and turn away.

Judy comes over and wraps me in a hug.

I finally let the tears fall down my face.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

53.4K 1.2K 34
This is story is about Jordan Hay and she 16 and she lives in Sydney Australia , one day something changes for her normally she goes for a good guy b...
1.9K 91 25
Alessia Hernandez (Sarah Jeffery) just moved from Vancouver, British Columbia to Seattle. She starts her last year of high school and instantly falls...
32K 1.2K 40
Abbie has a crush on the hottest guy in school- Corey Haim. What if one day he talked to her for the first time? does it spiral into a love story...
24.2K 581 21
Winslow is a shy teenage girl living in a small town in Oregon. She has always been polite and kind and very responsible. Her life is going great unt...