my heaven: a naruto fantasy:...

By elven_oracle

welcome, to the third book to the "my heaven: a Naruto fantasy" series. *bows* anyways, kabuto has kidnapped... More

chapter 1 kidnapped
chapter 2 annoyingness
chapter 3 dreadful return
chapter 4 fire temple
chapter 5 the bearer of bad news
chapter 7 sasukes point of veiw
chapter 8 my dream
chapter 9 that week.....
chapter 10 torture
chapter 11 control issues and sorrow
chapter 12
chapter 13 the den
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 23

24 2 1
By elven_oracle

(Are you fangirling? Is your chest and stomach in nameless knots? I had to do that, I was going to do that, but needed the right character. And I also needed a very unexpected one. Kabuto was my number one candidate, and winner of the compitition. Ya see in my head I played through a bunch of storylines where similar events happen with different characters and I found kabutos the most exciting. Then again he and a nameless character were close. Comment who ya think that character was and I'll announce the winner when I have enough comments. Now I'm being rude and keeping you, see ya!)

Me now!

The month had passed quickly and unsuccessfully. When it came time for only me to return to the village I came at nightfall so I wouldn't be attacked by a barrage of hugs.

I went to sasukes house and knocked on the door. I was slightly surprised when zethira opened the door.

"Oh man this must be a little awkward." I said with a slight laugh.

"Sasuke wanted to talk and we wanted to avoid your mother. So I came here." Zethira said quickly.

"Its okay. I know you wouldn't let sasuke cheat on me. And I also know he wouldn't in the first place." I said walking in. When sasuke came to the hallway he stopped when he saw me.

"I'll leave you two." Zethira said and left.

"Your back." Sasuke said walking up to me. Quickly he pulled me close and hugged me tightly.

"I'm home." I said sofly in his ear. "And I'm never leaving." A smile curled over my face as sasuke and I held each other.

"Did you find anything?" Sasuke asked breaking the embrace.

"Yes. There are two ways for the seal to be broken." I said to him. "1. The person or persons must break the seal or die. 2. The whole seal mark would need to be removed surgically."

"But with the place the mark is then it-"

"Could be fatal with one wrong incision." I finished for him. "There's another thing."

"What is it?"

My smile widened. "I'm going to live longer than lady Tsunade predicted. As it turns out I'll have about 6 months before the deadly poison should start spreading."

Sasuke picked me up and tiwirled me around, "that's great!" He cheered.

I laughed while sasuke put me down. "Heh heh heh. It is!" I cheered with him.

Sasuke and I stayed up the whole night talking. Before I realized it was only a dream...

I woke up in shackles on my wrists and ankles. I was against a cold, stone wall in a dark and gloomy cell.

"Where am I!" I demanded an answer.

I then heard a familiar laugh from a dark corner. "Awake I see. Hmmmm." Deidaras voice echoed. When he came out from the darkness he wasn't waring his cloak.

"Deidara." I growled.

"Pain knows your only a spy. Your no longer a part of the akastuki." Deidara said walking up to me. "In fact your on our hit list."

"So just kill me and get it over with." I snarled.

"Oh but I've no intension of killing you." Deidara sneered and came closer to me. His body almost pressed against mine.

He moved the bangs covering my eye behind my ear, revealing the red mark that still didn't heal thanks to oruchimaru. Deidara laughed as I whinced when the mouth on his hand scraped its teeth against the red mark.

"What do you think this will acomplish?" I asked threateningly.

Bad question. Deidara didn't answer, instead he let one hand drop to my thigh and lifted my leg so it came around his. He then, of course, kissed me. He forced entrance and his tounge explored most every inch of my mouth. His hand that was holding my leg up soon came up my leg and grasped my waist painfully. I gasped at this and whimpered in a way out of pain. Deidara laughed in mid-kiss and his grip got tighter. Again I whinced at this.

A wide, malicious grin spread across deidaras face when he pulled away. "You bastard!" I growled.

Deidara laughed again. "You've still got that taste about you. I'm glad I found you."

"Fuck off!" I snarled.

"Hmmm. I'm not liking the launguage that mouth has." Deidara sneered. "Looks to me like you need to be taught a lesson. Hmmm."

"Screw you!" I said just before he kissed me again.

The grip he had on my waist tightened. And suddenly I'd realized I only had on tight shorts and bandages around my chest and elbows. Bare skin everywhere else.

Deidara soon pulled away, only to start sucking and bruising my skin on my neck and shoulder. When he came up to my ear he bit down hard, to the point where I was bleeding. I could feel the blood trickle along my neck as deidara came back to my lips. He asked for entrance which I gave him, only so that I could bite his lip and tongue to the point where they bled as well.

Deidara pulled away, some of his blood left in my mouth. "That hurt." He sneered angrily.

I didn't respond. Instead I spit his blood onto his face. "Go die in a hole!" I spat.

"Now I'm angry." Deidara growled.

I had no idea how strong he really was until that moment. He pushed me into the wall and dug his nails into my bare waist. I bit my own lip to hold back my screams. Which soon exited my mouth loud and echoed throughout the place.

"What delightful screams of agony." Deidara noted before quieting me with a painful kiss.

I said painful because he bit down hard on my lip and tongue. My ear was already bleeding and he must've enjoyed the taste my blood had as my mouth bled quickly.

Deidara smiled in mid-kiss in amusement as I tensed when he grasped my ass. Soon moving his hand from my ass to my thigh and lifting my leg again.

"Huff....huff...." I breathed after deidara pued away. "You......bastard........"

"Still at it I see." Deidara sneered. "Hmmm. You don't know when to give in do you."

"So long as I'm breathing.......I'll never give in to the likes of you!" I threatened. Blood dripped from the side of my mouth. "I'm of more value dead than alive to you deidara!"

"Actually its quite the opposite." Deidara laughed. "Your of leased use to me dead. Where as alive I can have my fun." He tightened his grip on my waist.

"Aahack!" I flung my head back against the wall and cried out in pain.

"What delightful screams." Deidara said. "Your sasuke must be trembling in anger."

"S..sasuke?" I said confused and worried.

"Got him while capturing you." Deidara sneered. He tightened his grip, almost crushing my insides.

I yelped and screamed in pain.

"Well I've had my fun for now. The others can finish you off for today." Deidara finally let go of my waist. While walking out of the room 2 ninja, large and strong came in.

The two ninja punched me repeatedly until my skin came to be an unnatural color from swelling and bruising. When they were finished they released me from the wall and I fell to the ground with an echoing thud.

"She's had enough." Said the larger one. "Bring him in."

Soon after they left and literally threw sasuke into the room. He too was beaten but with lesser injuries than me.

"S....sas.....uke....." I muttered weakishly. I tried to reach out for him but he was frozen in shock.

Quick sasuke POV

Seeing her there sasuke couldn't move. Her skin was blue, red, yellow and purple from the countless bruises and cuts on her mostly bare body. She reached out to him with throbbing hands but sasuke couldn't move. Not only from the pain that gripped him but in shock at how brutally elizabeth had been beaten. He saw claw marks on her waist, and remembered the screams he'd heard for hours.

"S....sas....uke......" Elizabeth murmered in pain. Blood fell from her lips and ear. Her hair was matted and drenched in blood and sweat. Finally he found the strength to crawl to her. He took her hand gently and came closer to her. She was trembling, her skin was cold and rough.

"How did we get here?" Sasuke asked slowly, painfully, and hesitant.

Elizabeth shook her head slightly. And someone came through the door to the cell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
68K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...