Vocal's Sex Stories

By Thatvocalnobody

I'm just using this to write as much smut as I can :D Yes some based on real life and some not, deal with it More

Warm Nights
I'm Here For Her
My Weird Neighbor
I want to go outside more
My First Time
Skirt
Sunny
Psycho
Freaky Guy Meets A Freaky Girl
A Night In Bed
A Girl
The Quiet Girl In Class
Puppy
Halloween Party
Her
Sleep Demon
Summer Bus
Good Girl
Red Light
Taboo
Midnight

Night Shift

3.2K 4 0
By Thatvocalnobody

It was another long night, multiple people coming in and out and treating us here like shit, its not like we chose to only have as many workers as we want but sometimes you can't help it. Me and Denna were closing, we had two others but sense they're part timers we Have to let them out before we could close. He was cleaning off the counter as I walked up and down the aisles as I'd pick up multiple books and place them in their correct section. I brought the cart over as we both started up these old computers. "About how many tonight?" She asked, I looked at the cart and quickly counted. "Uhm...about 20, how many did you have?" "30, guess I lost again haha." "Oh yeah haha, I had 14, guess I win." "You got luck shut it." "I can't help it, I'm just better at this is all." "Only because you've worked here longer than me, doesn't count at all." "Hey don't get mad that I'm just better haha, shorty." I said, she was quick to kick me in the shins. "Heard that you tree!" She yelled as she kicked me more and more, I laughed the whole time as she started smirking and than giggling along with me.

"So what are you doing after work?" She asked, I thought about it for a moment. "Mm..I think I'm just heading home and making myself some dinner than...well I don't know, you?" "Oh...well I don't really know either haha..." "I thought you were going out with your boyfriend?" "That was the plan...but he's out drinking with his buddies..." "Oh, sorry to ask, my bad." "No no, its fine..."  She said looking away, I could see her rubbing her arms, looked a little cold. I took off my jacket and wrapped it over her. "Its going to rain  so you should head out first, I can lock up tonight." I said, I grabbed her cart and pulled it over to my side as I got to work. "B-but I-" "Hey hey hey, its fine, its not like this is the first time right haha. Go take it easy and maybe you take out your girls and go partying too." I didn't turn around to look at her as I got right to work scanning and placing the books in their selected places. I only heard the soft steps of her walking away.

I smiled as I worked. I knew over the past week and a half Denna was having problems with her boyfriend which was the only reason she'd try and work more so she'd have an excuse to leave home, I was concerned about what was happening behind their closed doors yes but at the same time I knew I couldn't stick my nose in sense I'm only a coworker and that's all. Denna and I weren't friends and we never talk outside of work but I want to say that's also due to my part as a typical introverted guy. Only reasons I leave my house was for work, to hang out with friends, see my family, and buying groceries. I always prefer to cook for myself and my family as mom and dad were really sick when we were kids so instead of hiring someone to take care of us, I did everything I could for my younger brother and sister. Even my older sister at times. After a ful hour of extra work I was able to wipe the sweat off my forehead and work on closing up for the night, I was getting my bag ready and heading out the main door when the lights cut off.

"Damn...I'll tell the boss in the morning, I'm always the first here and to leave anyway...i should really be getting home, its crazy outside." I said to myself. I walked up to the main door and looked out to see the storming rain outside, I held my bag over my head as I ran outside and to my car as I dove inside and headed home. I parked in my garage and headed inside as I left my wet shoes in the front entrance as I walked inside as I throw my wet clothes in the dryer as I headed in for a shower. I played some music as I washed up to than quickly dry off and change as I headed into the kitchen. I made myself a small meal like usual as I ate. I threw my leftovers in the fridge as I walked into my bedroom to lay down as I put my TV onto a random movie. I watched along as I slowly felt sleep taking over, I turned off everything in my room and drifted off to sleep.

With the rays of sunlight washing in I slowly opened my eyes only to be stuck while trying to get up, I was confused at first but kept trying only to be met with the same issue, something holding my hands behind my back and my blanket being wrapped around me. Yes it was soft and warm but I needed to get up, I struggled back and forth when i was able to roll onto my side and landed on a hard floor. "Wh-what?" I said, I was looking around but the room was still dark with most of the curtain soaking up the sunlight. "Good morning~" I heard a whisper say, I was scared and let out a small yip, I looked around for what I could but without my glasses I was blinder than a bat.

I was scared but I still looked around hoping to find whoever it was that spoke when a blinding light turned on. I shut my eyes as the slowly grew to the darkness as I looked to see her laying there right next to me. "D-Denna?!" "Morning~" "W-where...h-how did...D-Denna what is going on?!" I yelled, she rolled me over as she straddled then worm that was me, struggling in my blanket still. "What, I said good morning~" "B-but this is my house...h-how did you get in?" "You let me leave work early remember, I wanted to thank you but you didn't turn around, this is your fault Damian~" "D-Denna..." "You know we go to the same school and and we have the same class~ I always watched you, you were...kinda and you cared and...and you were even caring to people who were in relationships. I over heard one of those girls you always talked to said she had a really good night with you. I wanted...some of that too~" 

Denna bent forward and licked my ears as she hugged deeply onto me, I was a mess of red and embarrassment, I closed my eyes and struggled around with my restraints when they loosened and I pushed myself free as I pushed her away. "Denna." I said, she looked at me as she looked down, I felt a single tear drop onto my face as I woke up at the desk. I looked around and saw I had fallen asleep, I stood and and looked around, there were still plenty of books but I was two minutes away from overtime, I had to leave everything here and just do it in the morning if I still wanted this job. I sighed as I got up and quickly grabbed my things and run toward the parking lot when I saw a person standing in front of the door. 

"U-uh excuse...Denna!" I said, She turned to me, her face was a little red and her eyes...she looked like she was either sleep deprived or...or like she was...crying. "Damian..." She said, she saw me and ran to me as she tackled me, hugging me to the ground. I was so caught off guard I could only gently pat her back as she buried her face into my chest. "C-can you EEP!" The sound of thunder cut her off as she buried her face into me more, it felt like as if she was starting to imprint her face into my bones. "Hey...d-do you need a ride?" I asked, I helped her stand as I stared at her as she looked up to me. I forgot how much thunder really freaks her out, I'd feel bad if I didn't give her a ride at least, I threw my jacket over her as I walked her outside as we both rushed into my car, during the small panic she ended up locking me out so we a little going back and forth with trying to get me in. I finally got in but soaked head to toe, I drove forward as we reached the four way turn.

"I'll make sure to drop you off, this is your turn right?" I asked, Denna was silent for a moment until she grabbed my arm. "I...I don't really wanna go home right now..." I looked down at her as I simply breathed. I wanted to drop her off at her place but I knew that at the same time that it was best if I did as she said, I was lucky that no one was around or driving at the dead of night so we had the street to ourselves. "Well...do you want me to drop you off at a hotel or something?" I asked, I waited for her answer, she was silent the whole minute but I knew what she wanted. I turned off my signals as I drove forward.

"H-hey..." Denna began, I looked forward as I drove forward. "You can shower first, I have extra clothes laying around so you can wear a shirt and shorts if mine fit you." I said. I turned the radio up a little as we drove forward. Rounding the next turn I pulled into my garage as we got out and into my house. "Watch your shoes, the living room is carpet." "Right..." We walked in as I led her upstairs and into my room, I crouched down and searched in a small basket I have in the corner of my room with some clean clothes. "Here, its a simple black shirt but its one of my nicer ones, did you want short?" I asked, I didn't turn around as I heard her wet clothes slipping off and onto my bathroom floor. "W-where should I put my wet clothes?" "There is a whicker basket in there in the corner, throw them in there and I'll do it it with my clothes. Did you want the black shirt and shorts?" "M-my panties d-didn't get wet from the rain..." "O-oh..." "D-d-did you want me to take them off?" "W-what do you m-mean!?" "Haha, still the same reactions..." "Y-yeah...I'll leave a towel on my bed for you." I said.

I grabbed the whicker basket and changed into some gray sweat pants and a different black shirt as I folded her's and the towel as I walked out, closed the door and headed into the laundry room and carefully threw what clothes I could as I threw them into the washer first before the dryer. I walked into the kitchen as I poured myself a fresh drink as I stood there.

"Oh crap I'll have to tell them...eh she'll probably be a while until she's out." I took my drink out into the living room and watched some TV as I laid out on the couch, I took a long stretch as I found myself in my comfy spot as I relaxed in. Before I knew it I was passed out on the couch only to wake up in the middle of the night. "Ah...fuck...where'd she sleep?" I got up and walked upstairs and into my room to see her cuddled into a small ball as I saw her there wearing my shirt and a pair of gray boxers I had laying out, I picked her up in my arms as I laid her in my bed and threw my weighted blanket on her as I tucked her in. I walked back downstairs and threw myself on the couch as I fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning seeing the shine of the morning rolling through my windows and the curtains as I sat up and stretched, I let out a big yawn as I opened the curtains and and let the sea of fresh air wash in my house and breathed in that fresh air.  I walked into the kitchen and got to working going all out for once in a long time of making breakfast. I was making the last waffle when I heard some footsteps approaching me, I focused on the waffle fearing it would burn or be slightly overcooked. "Good morning sleepy head, go wash up, I'm making breakfast right now. We're having waffles." I said, I heard the small yawn as I felt those tiny arms wrap around my waist. "Morning big bro...can I take some for everyone else?" They asked, I simply chuckled along. "Yeah, sure thing as long as you tell everyone else ok. I won't be making lunch because I'm working this afternoon and I don't know about dinner either." "Okie, I'll make sure to tell everyone, thanks big bro." "Haha, sure thing you little rascal, go grab the case ok." "Okie!"

I heard the taps of there feet run away as a small struggle could be heard in the next room over. I laughed a little as I heard the loud thud on the counter. "I got it!" "All by yourself little bud, great to hear, soon you'll be stronger than me and Marie haha." "You think so?" "Of course Cal, now lets get that case filled up with some good food." I turned around and helped Cal put all the meals into the case as we struggled getting everything in, I accidently cut up too many oranges so we had to put them in plastic bags and had them in a spare backpack I had. I helped carry the case outside as Cal took it from me as she grabbed the backpack and moved across the street to the rest of the family, I watched her as she crossed the street and get home as safe as she could, I slapped my hands clean and walked back inside and stood in the kitchen as I had one of my scented candles gently burning. 

With the smell of a meadow of bright and beautiful flowers swimming through my nostrils I rolled up my sleeves and got to work cleaning up the left over dishes I had lying around, making hand made waffles was good but the mess was horrible, I was thankful that I took as many home-ED classes I could take so cleaning up dishes wasn't that bad. I was finishing up as I heard some more gently foot steps heading downstairs. "Hey, I thought you already took everything, did you forget something here?" I asked. "Mmm...what do you mean Damien?" She said, I looked up as I turned around to see Denna there, I had honestly forgotten she stayed the night, I dried off my hands as I ran over to her. "O-oh hey Denna, I'll get started on-" "Hey...thanks for the clothes last night, I never thanked you." Denna said cutting me off. I was taken off by her words for a moment when I saw her checking my shirt a little, I was kinda of frozen, more shocked over her words. "They're soft...and smell like you." I blushed over that, I've been use to my sisters and even my mother taking most of my clothing and using them as their own but...Denna...she was different, she crept out of the shadows and into the light as I really saw her then and there.

She wore that black shirt I gave her, covering her just enough that it made it almost look like she wasn't wearing anything underneath, she walked by me as she reached up top and grabbed  a coffee mug, my shirt pulling up just enough to see her wearing those gray boxers I gave her as well, hugging her butt just enough to really make the shape of it out...fuck...I was embarrassed. She walked over to me with the mug in her hands as she cupped it just carefully as she tapped it against my chest. "Coffee?" "U-u-uh...y-yeah, give me a sec." I turned and started my coffee machine as a fresh pot started up, I grabbed both our mugs as I poured half or hers full and filled mine. "Here you go, creamer, milk, and sugar if you need." I pointed to both the fridge and a  porcelain jug hiding in the corner by the fridge.

"Thank you...really, thank you Damien." She said with a slight smile, I blushed a little as I smiled as well, I took a sip of my coffee and relaxed in as she made hers. We stood there in the kitchen with slight smiles as we enjoyed our slight time there, we ended up relaxing in the living room as we played some music and relaxed, with the ding coming from the laundry room I got up and brought her back her clothes. "Hey Dinna, we might have a little problem." I said. I walked back into the living room and held out her clothes. She wore last night a light gray shirt of a popular alternative band she likes and some also light gray fishnet tights. I walked back with a black shirt and black leggings as I showed her they were hers. "Sorry, guess I didn't focus on too much what I was throwing in together." She got up and walked over and checked them over. "That's ok Damien, really, they're just a little darker so no worries, I'll just buy some later ok." She took the clothes from me as she walked into the bathroom and started changing.

Today we don't work, we both have the day off...

"Hey Dinna, can I take you out?" I asked loudly, I heard some loud sounds from inside the bathroom as Denna came out in kind of a mess. "W-what?!" She asked slightly colored. "We both have the day off, let me take you out to get some new clothes." Denna froze there for a moment a little frozen, I waited on her answer as she closed the door and hid inside. "O...ok..." I heard her whisper. "Cool, I'm going to go and change real quick and then we can head out." I walked upstairs and into my room and quickly changed. I only have a few nice clothes so I grabbed what I could that would be nice enough. Dark blue jeans, black shirt, a dark colored stripped shirt I left open as I was heading out only to see Denna standing there. "Hey...I was wondering if you had some makeup here?"

I nodded as I walked over and pulled out two small boxes as I left them there on the counter. "Check those two, one's mine and ones my sisters." "Since when did you start wearing makeup you freak haha." "No no no, not makeup you weirdo, my jewelry." "You wear jewelry, what mainly?" "Just a few rings, a watch or two, a few bracelets, oh and my special necklaces." "Wow, you must have spent a lot of those huh." "No, I have only really spent money on just a necklace and a ring, I've never spent money on anything else." "How's that?" "Got them from my parents." "Lucky." "I mean I like the ones they gave me but the ones my sister and her boyfriend gave me, I'm not a big fan of." "Why's that?" "Look for yourself." She finished up with the lipstick as she came over and saw. I laid out a skull necklace with a skull and cross bone ring with a bracelet with what looked like small knives around it. 

Denna started looking through each one of them as she snapped her fingers. "Sit." "What?" "Sit there." She started clapping her hands, I sighed as I sat in the rolling chair behind me. "Ok now-" "Shush." She put her hand over my mouth as I heard her digging into the jewelry box. I tried looking in as she pushed me back. "No look, no look." "That's my box you know." "No look!" I rolled my eyes as I sat back. "Close them." "Why?" "Close them~" She wined a little, I sighed. "Fine~" I closed my eyes as I heard more metal clinging together, the sounds of thick metal scraping against thin could be easily heard as I felt something going around my neck. "What are you doing you goblin?" "Nothingg~" "I'm opening my eyes." "No look!" I felt her slightly flick my earlobe. "Ow, hey." "No looking!" "That tell me what the hell you doing." "No." "Denna." "No!" "God you are such a brat today aren't you." "Yes." I rolled my eyes with a sigh as she kept going, I could feel one of my rings going on my finger as two more followed, I felt two heavy object shackle around my wrists as the chair struggled to move.

"Need help?" "No, and keep your eyes closed, no look!" "Just tell me where to move, I'm to heavy for you to push." "No push!" "Oh shut it." I started dragging my feet along as she moved me around, I heard her little angry sounds as we stopped. "Ok, open." I opened my eyes to see me wearing my gold watch, bracelet, the skull ring, a chain necklace and shield ring. "Why?" "Because you look cool like that, and because we match." She smushed her face into mine as I looked forward. "I guess we do?" "Yes we do, let me do the last of my makeup and we can head out ok?" "Sure, I'll go and wait in the living room." "Okay!" I stood and walked out, my hands and arms feeling a little out of place as they were being weighed down a little. After waiting for a while Denna finally came down, she wore a thin layer of black eyeshadow as she walked down stairs and over to me. "Where did you want to go?" She asked as we both headed outside and into my car. "I don't know, wherever you like to buy clothes I guess." "Than to The corner street store!" "That one place in the mall next to the sword place?" "Yep! Their clothes are cheep." I shrugged as I drove us out of there and onto the road.

We kept driving as I pulled into the mall parking lot and we both got out, we walked inside and straight to The Corner Street store, they specialize in selling "Unusual" clothes even though it is mainly gothic or darker clothes. We walked inside to see a common friend we both have. "Morning Zack~" She said in a very excited wave. "Hey Zack." I said walking in behind her, my hand in my pocket as the other gave him a slight wave. "Hey you two. what you both in here for together, on a date?" Zack asked. Zack was a friend of mine from college as we have two classes together one after the other. Denna knows Zack because he is one of our usual's at the library, he always gets manga and anime books with horror and thrillers, those I normally recommend to him and anime/manga books from Denna.

"No, she crashed at my place last night do to the storm." "Oh yeah that storm last night was rough, shit I had to crash at Mike's place too, couldn't see past the rain." "Yeah, I was suppose to go out first but I couldn't thanks to the rain." "Didn't you have the car that night?" "No, Adam had it." "Didn't you call him for a ride?" "He didn't answer." "Oh, sorry for asking." "No its ok, I got lucky that Damien here saw me before closing up for the night and almost heading out." "You know you could have gotten me instead of waiting that like 2 hours." "You were sleeping, I don't want to wake the sleepy boy." "What?! You got to see sleepy Damien, not fair!" "Yea and he looked so cute." "I'm right here you both know, I can hear you two." They stayed silent for a moment. "I think he can hear us." Zack loudly whispered to Denna. "Stay still, his vision is based on movement." She whispered back. "I'm going to slap the both of you." I said, we all started laughing as we moved past him. 

Denna started heading up and down the aisles and racks of the store as she started picking out different types of clothing, even a few skirts which she never wears unless she has some sort of shorts or thick leggings underneath. I laughed as she started trying different sections out and posing in front of the mirror. I was checking my phone when a jacket flew into my face and landed on me perfectly. "Come on, you to." She said, I pulled the jacket down and looked it over, it was a semi thin plastic hoodie with "Shadow Gang" written in a sort of graffiti style on the back while the sleeves were decorated in a similar manor. I shrugged as I put it on and looked at her, Denna gasped as she moved me toward the mirror. "You look good!" "Mm...I guess." "Yes you do now shush, lets find you something else-" She cut off. "Denna?" I felt her move my hair as she looked at my ears. "When did you get piercings?" "Oh...yeah I've had those for a while, I just never find a good matching pair for my ears I guess." "How about we get a matching set?" "Sure I guess." "Good, we're also getting you this jacket." "But I already have my hoodie." "You can wear both." "Ugh, fine." "Yay!"

We moved back to the counter where both Zack and Zoey, another one of our friends, were both standing there. "Wow, never see you two out of work together, what happened?" "She crashed at my place and I messed up her outfit so I bought her a new one." I said. "Oh yeah that storm was wicked." Zoey said, we both placed our respective clothing at each register as the two removed the tags and folded them in bags for us. "So what happened that you messed up her clothes?" "I accidently threw them in the wash and dryer with mine." "Oh color bleed through?" "Yup." "Gosh Damian, how is it you take perfect care of your family and struggle with yourself." "Ouch, I take ok care of myself kinda...but at the same time toaster bath doesn't sound bad." "No! Bad Damien!" Zoey yelled hitting me other the head with a cardboard tub. We all laughed as we talked a little before we grabbed out bags and headed out.

"Thank you by the way Damien." "Yeah no worries, my fault for your outfit, did you want to stop at the bathroom so you can change?" "Yeah sure." We walked over to one of the bathrooms as she grabbed a bag and ran off to go change, I was checking my phone when I noticed a post I was mentioned in, I checked it to see a selfie of the two of us she posted, I forgot she took that. Day shopping with the friendo~ #selfcare #friends #emo_day_out I laughed a little seeing this and checked over the comments. A lot of the comments were asking if we were a couple and that we looked cute together and stuff like that, I felt a little embarrassed seeing them but I still smiled through. I waited as she came out wearing a small black and red stripped skirt with thin fishnet leggings that were slightly torn, a dark purple shirt with a thin and small black jacket over it that matched mine. "How do I look?" She asked, I was still looking at her, captivated by her beauty "Damien? D-do I look weird..." "O-oh n-no, you look uh...you look great." I said with a smile, she smiled back as she grabbed onto my arm and we walked out together and into the food court. I noticed a lot of people looking at us as we walked, I felt a little weird.

"Why's everyone looking at us?" Denna asked, I shrugged. "No idea..." I said, we walked forward as I heard my stomach growl a little. "Did you not eat breakfast?" "Well...I had a small snack." "Damian!" "I'm ok, promise." "Come on, lets get smoothies." "Hey hey hey that's my arm you goblin!" "Smoothies~" I followed as she dragged my arm away as we both headed to a nearby smoothie shop. The line was small and thin with at most a pair of 2 or 3 customers at each point. We were third in line as we got closer. "I'm just getting a triple berry smoothie, what are you getting?" "Hmm...I think I'll grab a strawberry and banana smoothie." "Sounds good." We got to the register as a girl in uniform greeted us. "Hey you two, what can I get you~" She said with a smile, we told her what we wanted as she yelled it to the kitchen were two other girls started working. "Hey, can I take a picture of you two by chance?" I looked at Denna as she looked up at me. "Uh...s-sure I guess." Denna said, I shrugged as I stood there. "Can you pose like you two pose like this?" She asked.

She showed us a couple picture, the girl holding onto the guys arm as she did a piece sign to her right eye while the guy stuck out his tongue holding the rocker hand symbol to his forehead. I looked at Denna as she didn't hesitate to yank on my arm. "Come on Damien." She said, I rolled my eyes as I did the pose only different was I didn't have my tongue out, I just stood there blank faced as she took the picture. "Oh my gosh I literally can't this is so perfect!~" She yelled as she showed us. "Hey, what's you at's so I can tag you two?" "Uh just my name, Damien." "I'm Gothic_queen." "Oh that's perfect girl but you should change yours." She said at me. "Change it to what exactly?" "Gothic_king!" One of the girls behind us said, I looked at her as Denna tapped my stomach. "Phone!" "I'm not-" "Phone!" She said again, I patted her hand. "Phone or else I'm lifting your shirt." "You'll what?" "Phone!" She yelled as she lifted my shirt. "Hey!" I yelled back ripping it down as she took my phone. I saw her typing away as she handed it to the girl than back to me. 

"Your welcome." Denna said with a smile. "You damn goblin." I said with a huff. We got our smoothies as we walked over to a nearby table and both sat and drank. "What was that stuff about?" I asked, Denna shrugged as she sipped her smoothie. "No idea but I'm ok with it." "I'm not surprised you are." I said slightly chewing on my straw tip. "How's yours?" "Huh?" "How's your smoothie dummy." "Oh yeah its good, yours?" She took her straw out of her mouth and pointed it at me. "Here, try a little." I looked at her as I stared down at the straw. "What are you doing?" "Try some." "Dude, that's your-" She shoved the straw closer to my face and rested it on my lips. "Try some." "You are more bratty today than usual you know." "Try some." "Fine you weird goblin." I sucked in a little as I tasted it. "Mm, not bad." "Yeah they make good smoothies here." She said grabbing my hand and using my straw. "You know I've been chewing that right?" "Mmm, yummy~" I just stared at her as i chuckled. "You are so weird today haha." "Shut it tree!" She tapped my knee as we both laughed. 

We grabbed our bags as we walked around a little more when a new store caught our attention. "Hey look, new store." I said pointing it out. "Oh yeah, I remember hearing from Zoey said they had a new one coming in apparently they're selling like art supplies or something like that." "Huh...wanna check it out?" "Led the way tree." "Than follow goblin." I said as we walked in. Denna was right, the store was filled to the brim with nothing but art supplies, I was looking around when it caught my eyes and forced me to run over. "Dude look at these pages!" I practically yelled, I was looking through a 400 page, 5in x 10 in sketchbook but right next to it laid out a complete sketching set full with 20 graphite pencils with two erasers, a three holed sharpener, blending stump, and 40 coloring pencils. Both together were only about 85 bucks but I knew I'd use it all in only a few days before needing more. "You draw?" Denna asked, she caught my vision as I looked back down at the book. "Uh...y-yeah but its nothing that great, just a few thumbnail sketches here and there."

I felt Denna grabbing my hand. "Mind showing me?" "Uh well...my sketchbooks are at school." "You don't have any at home?" "I mean...I do but those ones..." I looked away in a little embarrassment. "Hey can we get these." She said waving down one of the workers. "Sure thing." He said as he walked over and unlocked the case, he looked at the both of us in a somewhat shocked manor but quickly ran the things to the counter, Denna grabbed my arm as she walked me forward. "Ok...and do you have a gift card or a members card." I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet and showed him a card. "Does this count?" "One moment sir...yes, that works, thank you for your purchase, you two have a pleasant day." He said in a bow, we smiled and waved as Denna dragged me to a set of comfy benches as we both sat down.

"So what do you draw exactly?" "M-mainly people and backgrounds..." She grabbed my hands. "Can you draw me?" I looked into those big purple eyes. "Sure." I said, I grabbed out the sketchbook and flipped it open to the first page and opened the fresh pack of sketch pencils and draw away, I had her take a simple pose kinda of like the selfie we took. I made sure to be careful over every curve and even more careful over the shadowing. After a good solid hour and a half I moved onto the coloring, I made sure to start with light colors and slowly moved into more darker colors. I kept good tracking over each line and curve as I slowly came to a finish, adding on the last bit of shade in her eyes, I was able to finally put the pencil down and reveal my work.

Denna grabbed the sketchbook and slowly examined the piece of art work over as a decent small but noticeable smile grew more and more over her face as she started blushing over the image, with a satisfied smile and a slight red complexion, Denna laid the book down on her thigh as she pulled out her phone and took a picture. "I love it Damian." She said with her sweet smile, she handed it back to me as I carefully ripped the piece of paper out and handed it to her. "W-well...you should have it than..." I said looking away, I didn't want her to see how happy those words made me so I started scratching at a fake and imaginary itch on the back of my head as I handed her the art work. I felt it slowly fly from my fingers as she hugged it deeply but not enough to wrinkle it. "Thank you." 

We heard small clapping around us when we both noticed the small crowd of people, one girl with bright red hair walked over to us with a camera in hand. "Can I take a picture of the both of you?" She asked, she looked to be in her early preteen years, Denna moved in next to me as she held the picture between us as I grabbed the other end and smiled, she rested her head onto my shoulder as the subtle flash went off and our images were taken. "What's your at's so I may tag you two?" "Gothic_queen." "And Gothic_king." I said. We stood up and walked into the parking lot where we got into my car and finally noticed the time, a subtle but bright 4:34 pm shined in that bright green color as we both knew today was finally finished.

I sighed as I laid back in my seat. "Guess I better take you home huh." I said, I was sad but knew this time was up, I looked over to see Denna still smiling as she stared at the drawing. "Yeah...I guess it is time for me to head back home." We were silent the whole trip as I drove her back home. The sky was light gray with clouds flying past us as I drove forward, we both knew night would soon approach and the final minutes of the day would start to call as I was two more blocks away from her house when she got a call from her phone, she looked at it and answered on speaker, loud enough we both could hear.

"Hey where you at?" The man asked. "I'm heading home right now Alex, can you help me with some bags?" "Fine...did you grab us dinner or something at least, you like have plenty of clothes here, you don't need anymore." "I was just out with a friend is all, you could have gotten dinner also you have the car." "I don't have any money, I used it on gas and the boys." "How is that my fault, you should save some for yourself, I do things too you know." "I know, you haven't been home like at all this week, you've just been out." "Yeah I've just been busy is all...not like you really care or anything." "Come on don't be like that." "Be like what, I want to spend at least one night with you but you're always out with the boys, you ever wonder that?" "Listen..." He was silent for a bit. "Just say you care about them more...just say it." "Its not that its just...I..." He was silent again. "Maybe you were right last week." "Yeah...I think so." "I uh...I'll have my stuff out this week." "No keep it, you know all the issues with the house, I'll just move in with someone else." "...fine..." "Yeah...I'll grab my things later I should be out by at least the 15th." "You don't have to that soon you know." "Yes I do, before you bring another girl and she goes through my things...again..." They were both silent for a long moment as I watched her just watch the phone.

She hung up with a solid and cold look, I pulled us over to the side for a minute, I think she needed some time. "Shouldn't you keep driving?" She asked. I waited for a moment when I heard those small tears drop from her eyes. "Come on, you need one right now." I held my arms out as she rested her head into my chest. She didn't cry or make any sounds, just breathed a slow and steady stream of hot air moving from inside her chest to mine, she pushed off of me as she readjusted her seat and just looked down. "Where you wanna go?" I asked, I waited for a moment as she slowly opened her mouth as she looked at me and quickly lunged at me making our lips met, I was taken back once again from Denna's quick actions as she kissed me deeply never breaking eye contact with me. Whatever savage beast that laid in her soul was far different from the sweet and small creature that normally stood out.

She started undoing my pants as she laid on top of me, I could feel her grinding against me for only me to pull us apart, I wanted to keep going but I knew I had to stop this now before it went forward. "Denna." I simply said, she reached her arms out more as she tried grabbing me, I only brought her in with a deep hug. "What's up, talk with me." I said, she was silent as I felt her arms wrap around me as she buried her face into my neck and shoulder. "Lets just go back to your place...please..." I silently nodded as I drove us forward and back into my driveway as I got out first and strolled over to her side as I opened her door and get her out, she looked a little weak and not wanting to move so I picked her up like how I use to when my younger sister would be sad as I walked her inside and onto the couch as I helped take off a few of her layers as I brought a blanket and pillow down from my room and tucked her in. I left back outside and grabbed the bags as I carefully laid them out, I was going to sit in the recliner when I felt her tugging on my jeans, I looked down at her as I moved the pillow and laid her head on my lap as I rubbed her head a little so she could relax.

A few minutes later were greeted with her gentle breathing as she finally napped, I gabbed the pillow and stuffed it under her head as I got up and into my kitchen where I cracked open a small beer I still had from a few nights ago, I poured the liquid into my mouth as the familiar bitter feeling danced along my tongue and numbed the back of my throat. I hated beer but some days it was the best drink I could ever have. I made sure to text our boss we might not be able to come in tomorrow and she was fine thankfully due to us having more overtime than most of the other workers there. Zoey and Zack texted me that night too.

Zoey: Hey we heard from Alex, when did they break up?

Damian: A few hours again, I was driving her back home when he called her and...

Zack: Fucking hell...over the phone man...that ain't right.

Zoey: Not at all, how is she?

Damian: She's asleep on my couch, I'm going to give her a few hours here before seeing if she wants to go grab a few things or not.

Zack: Smart move man, if you two need our help just ask, we're both out and just chilling at Zoey's apartment.

Damian: Will do, thanks you two.

Zack: No problem man.

Zoey: We're here if you need anything too Damian, call if anything, seriously.

I drank my beer a little more as I walked upstairs and threw myself on my bed and just stared up at the ceiling feeling the beer kicking in, I closed my eyes as the darkness grew in and fell asleep. I could only see the darkness in my dream, feeling an uncommon warmth and softness gripping onto me as I laid in a pool or cold but deep blue water. I could feel the heat from the soft object cling onto my as it formed an almost safety sphere around me from the cold blue water. I woke up late at night, the sun barely fell down as I looked around, I was still laying in bed as if nothing truly happened except for the body next to me, apparently Denna woke up too and found me laying here, I reached for the blanket and covered her more as I kissed her forehead and let her bury her face into my chest as I rested my chin on her head. I laid there motionless and silent, only breathing in night and lightly not being able to fall asleep, I felt a sort of energy brewing inside me as I laid there. I moved my head as I looked down to see her barely opening her eyes as she stared up at me, we both just laid there as we watched each other, I felt the small tugging.

I looked down to see her undoing my pants, I only looked at her as she did me feeling my pants undo as I felt her start to stroke me. "Please...I just need this." She whispered, I only looked at her as I nodded, we both looked down as  she started touching herself with her hand underneath her leggings. My heart beat was steady as I watched this all happen underneath these sheets, the same sheets that I've dreamed about over and over for this to happen but...but this was far different how it was in my dreams. I knew about my crush on Denna, the only girl besides Zoey and my family to treat me like I was...like I was a human, not just a tall and skinny toy they can use whenever they wanted. I still remember meeting Denna for the first time.

I was with my ex at the time as she was with Alex, I remember Denna finding me after what my ex did, I remember her, Zoey, and Zack all finding me in that dark room with my blood puddled on the floor as I laid there on the bed with eyes so bruised I could barely look out of one. I remember the sounds of the ambulance rushing in with the cops as they tackled her to the ground as the knife she had fell too, Zoey and Zack both standing there as they held onto each other but Denna, she ran over to me and I remember her telling me something, something I couldn't hear or really recognize. I remember those three staying with me in the hospital those long months and even Zoey and Zack helping out my family but Denna. I remember her coming to my room just by herself and even sometimes laying down with me. This was also at the peak of when she found Alex with another girl but still gave him the second chance but I remember her coming here whenever she had the time, even telling me things that I just simply couldn't comprehend due to the small head and ear trauma I had. I never fully remember what we did when she would come at night. I would just have those dreams...

Denna looked at me as she laid on top of me, bare naked as I was only really missing me shirt, I watched her as she never broke sight with my lower half when I felt her move her finger above my dick. "I still remember those dark spots..." She said, I looked at her. "Those nights we'd spend in your hospital bed...I couldn't help but wanting to see...to see all of those. I use to kiss them to make you feel better, you remember that Damian? Haha...probably not...I kind of wish you did honestly...you got this hard the first night too...and I just couldn't help myself seeing that. What Star did to you those nights...I'm sorry I couldn't hold back." She said as I felt her lips wrap around me, I fell back with the pleasure as she moved slowly. "I hated Star for more reasons than you know, she had you, she took you from me, she had nights with you when I wanted that but she took you from me." She moved more as I just laid there. 

When I opened my eyes I saw her bare naked and straddling over me. "When we had those nights together in your bed where I just couldn't hold back seeing you there when I tried making you feel better." I felt her grab my dick as the tip kissed the entrance of her wet and hot pussy as she rubbed it against me making me feel a sort of familiar feeling as she slowly forced me inside her, making me feel the tightness of her. "Ugh. Every single time I ugh, I kissed those bruises I saw how you'd react uh fuck..." She sat on me as she slowly moved moving me inside her more and more. "I just could never stop seeing you there especially when you grab my hand, ugh." I moved my hands over her hips as she started bucking faster. "You use to grab onto me ugh with your strong hands ah fuck~ S-sometimes uhh, y-you'd make the first mo-ove ah, g-grabbing m-my tits a-and moving your h-hand o-over my thighs a-and over my pussy~ Th-this little pussy uh ah ah ah! This little pussy you clamed ah~ Y-you'd always play with me even wh-when everyone  w-wa-as already there ah!~"

I moved my hands over her tits as I played with her nipples, she moaned more and more as I moved her more and more. I couldn't remember those nights but somehow I knew I did, I had such a huge crush on Denna even when I was with my ex that I believe it, Denna has always been a little lose around me, even me seeing her half naked a few times that I believe it. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her as I moved her faster and faster as I sucked on her tit. "Y-y-you'd use my body almost d-daily a-and e-even a-after I-I-I'd dr-drop y-you o-o-off f-for th-therpy you'd u-use m-me b-b-before a-and a-a-after, oh fuck!~" I pinned her against the wall as I held her legs above her head and over my shoulders as my dick dug into her deepest and untouched spots as I fucked her harder. "Y-you remember what y-you'd say?~ Ah god I-I-I'm cumming again! Ah!~" I held her in a full nelson as I came deep inside her as I held her in front of the mirror so she could watch. "Y-you a-alway-ys c-cum inside m-me...ohh fuuuck~ ohh...~" I laid her in bed after cumming three big loads insider her as I laid there next to her, we held onto each other's hands. "Y-you..." I put my finger over her lips as I smiled at her. "I remember." I whispered, I kissed her hand as we both smiled at one another as we both slowly fell asleep. I remembered everything those nights in the hospital.

I remembered the first night Denna came to me in the hospital alone, she noticed some of my bruises as she took my hand. "I'm...I'm so sorry Damian...if only I asked you first..." She said, she kissed a smaller bruise I had on my arm as she moved to another one on my chest and then to the largest bruise I had which was just slightly above my pelvis but below my belly button. I was semi conscious through that whole thing when that was the first time everything happened, her lips barely rubbed over my dick, I remembered how soft that feeling was when Denna first gave me a boner. I remembered we both froze there as she just looked at my dick, some what salivating seeing it as I noticed her rubbing her thighs together that was also one of the first times I ever saw her in fishnet leggings. I reached my hand out and rubbed her thigh a little but she didn't stop me as I thought she would, instead she started rubbing herself a little as I somewhat touched her. I looked at her as she looked at me, she pulled her leggings down and moved in closer to me as she started stroking my dick while I touched her more and harder.

I touched her as she touched me, we came at the same time, her all over my hand while I came all over hers. I remember she helped clean me up and she even stayed there with me until a nurse had to come get her sense visitation hours were over an hour ago. I expected her to not come in the next day or two only to see her coming in the very next day, she did but this time with a skirt instead of her usual leggings or stockings, instead of kissing my bruises this time though she went directly to the big one and rubbed a little bit of cream. "You know Damien, my mom would put this over my bruises when I was little, this cream really helped me out when I was young so...I thought that maybe it could help you..." But the same thing happened only this time she didn't just stroke me a little...but didn't stop there as she came closer. "D-Damian..." She said, I looked at her as she slowly lifted her skirt, showing off she didn't have any panties or anything underneath this time.

She walked up to me as one finger slowly rubbed against her pussy as she slowly moved herself around while she played with her tits more, she noticed my boner growing as she licked her hand this time before stroking, she twitched more and more this time than usual and came three times before I was even close. She slowly lose the strength in her leg and had to sit on the edge of my bed, the sounds of her heavy breathing and slight moaning cried out into the room, grabbing my hand she opened her legs more and I teased and played with her again only this time I was able to watch her cum more and more. She rested on me, causing me only very slight unease as I felt my dick rubbing against her breast. "D-Damian...c-can I?" She asked as she lifted one leg over me only for her pussy to kiss my dick. I grabbed on to a piece of her shirt as I pushed myself inside her, making her twitch and tighten as she came over and over on me. 

After our long night I started twitching inside her as I signed. "N-no...c-cum inside me Damian, p-please..." She rode me more and more as I grabbed her shirt again and pulled her down as I gave her, her very first cream pie. I filled her to the brim as she laid on top of me, I was able to put an arm over her and cuddle her deeply as the night grew closer and closer. "Guess...I gotta go huh.." She said quietly, I held onto her a little more as she was able to push me away, she started cleaning me up with her tongue and started dressing as she looked back at me and left a small kiss on my right cheek. From that night one we'd always get sexual, she always be leaving herself open while I did as I please, sometimes she'd even start, grabbing my hands or grinding against me or straight out just flashing me. She'd always let me watch her masturbate in my room and even left her soaking wet panties in my pillow case so it would always smell like her.

After three whole months of this a nurse came to do one final check up on me before they could move me into general care with other patients, as the check up was being done a loose ceiling panel came down and hit me in the head knocking me out cold, that was when I had a small concussion that made me forget those past months I spent with Denna. It was a silent and forgotten agreement that we'd never speak about that time, now being able to remember I felt more comfort in being able to hold onto her without it being anything bad. I still felt guilty about those times before but considering it was when her and Alex were on break I didn't but still felt guilty over the amount of times this happened...now I was wondering how long I made her wait. I felt bad but seeing her smile as she looked at me made all those ideas fly away.

I think after 6 whole years of being in a horrible and abusive relationship I think...I think I found someone who was able to make me happy again...someone I could trust myself with, someone... I was with someone again, I was...I was...I was in a relationship...w-where I wasn't scared...I was happy...I felt loved and I didn't feel like I was only being used for sex and sex alone. Thank god for the night shift, who knew graveyard shift was kind of a good thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗
74.5K 688 29
I'll write so much fluff, it'll be disgusting. But depending on my mood, I might write angst and if you're lucky, some smut too. It will of course, a...
12.9K 45 13
NSFW warning - Short 2-3 part stories/concepts, most (if not all) containing mature scenes.
154 13 28
Compilation of stories for the Furry Fandom! From frights to highs, these anthros are not to be messed with! See the fun they have in their neck of t...