๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—”๐—  โž› ๐….๐–

Af strawvhelry

โ”Š - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› โ”Š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ... Mere

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—:

100 2 1
Af strawvhelry

Music at his
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was in the school garden, walking with y/f/n. She bought me a vanilla milkshake and a croissant.

"How's the paper signing?" She asks. "Good and boring at the same time." I say.

"Really? I thought it was going to be fun."

"Well it was boring at first, but good thing the crew came to come with me." I say.

She looks at me with her creased forehead. "Crew?" |
"What crew?" She asks. We then sat on a bench near the fountain.

"Oh I haven't told you yet, I'm already in Finn's crew, I don't know why they call it crew but, all with Finn, Sadie, Millie, Noah, Caleb, and Gaten." I say.

"Oh okay. Are they even good people?" She asks.

I look at her she looked disgusted. "Yeah why? They're awesome and sweet people." I say.

"I don't think so, specially that Sadie girl, she's not the type of girl I want to hang with." She says. What is wrong with her? Sadie is an awesome girl.

"No, what are you saying? She's a sweet person, really." I protest.

"Well if you say so." She glares at me with an unhappy look, and I just sat there eating ny croissant.

╔═ TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY ═╗

"Are you heading home already?"Sadie asks. "Yeah with Finn." I say shortly.

"That's sweet! Geez, if only Millie didn't go to detention. How about we hang out next time, when you're free and we're also free? Sadie asks. I nod at her. "Of course!"

"Alright. See ya tomorrow I gotta get Millie out from detention right now, 2 hours." She laughs.

"That sucks. Well tell Millie I'm heading already."

"I will." Sadie says and runs back inside the campus. I was standing at the school gate, waiting for Finn. He told me that we are going home together.

I remember what happened in the music room last monday. He was singing while playing the guitar, he winked at me, made eye contact, and he said that I was going to make him melt.

What is happening to us!? I snap out from my imagination. No, we're just friend, nothing more and nothing leas.

I don't want to risk our friendship, if ever I catch feelings. Fuck. What am I even thinking.

"Deep thought?" A familiar voice gets me back to reality. I look and it was Finn standing in front of me. "Tell me about it." He says while sipping from his vape pod.

"Is vaping even allowed here?" I ask. He stops sipping from his vape and fakes cough as he looks around.

"I mean we're not inside the campus so why not vape?" He says. "Let's go elsewhere." I say.

He nods and keeps his pod back in his pocket. We decided last night to just walk to school and from school.

"What are you going to do once you get home?" Finn asks. "Nothing. Homework? Maybe." I say, not sure.

"Wanna go to my place?" He offers. "Only if you want to." He clears as he chuckle.

I look at him and chuckled too. "Sure, but what are we going to do anyways?" I ask. "You can do your homework at home, and we can do other stuff when you're done." He says.

"Stuff like what?" I ask. "Play instruments if you want to?" He says, laughing a bit.

"Sure that sounds kinda fun." I say. "Mom's not home, only my brother." He states.

"Okay?" I say in a questioning tone. "Though we have to enter our house using the window, is that okay?" He says holding a laugh.

"Definitely okay." I blurted out a laugh and he did too.

╔═ A TIME SKIP TO FINN'S PLACE ═╗

"How are we gonna get in? Your room's window is pretty high up." I say. He scratches his head, probably thinking.

"That's easy to climb up to, When I'm alone." He says. "How about I go insise the window and open the front door for ya?" He suggested.

"Sure. If that's what you think is great." I say. "Alright, meet me at the front door." He commands.

I left him there. I took a peek at the side to see that he was climbing on top of a tree that was near his window.

I chuckled. I immediately went to the front door and waited for him to open the door up.

The door creaked and opened, there stood Finn with his white dress shirt's three buttons, opened.
"You may come in." He says in a singing tone.

"What happened to your clothes." I say, about to laugh. "What's wrong with my clothes?" He says.

I shook my head and hang my handbag onto my shoulders. I walk forward to Finn, closer. I fixed his colar and closed the buttons.

"Make sure to button'em up Mr. Wolfhard." I say. "Now come on, can I come in now?" I ask.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Y/n hung her bag onto her shoulders, she walked forward to me, close, and suddenly closed the buttons of my dress shirt.

"Make sure to button'em up Mr. Wolfhard." She says. "Now come on, can I come in now?"

"Y-yeah, welcome to our house. And thanks for buttoning my shirt, y/n." I thanked her, stuttering a bit.

"You're welcome." She says.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Y-yeah, welcome to our house. And thanks for buttoning my shirt, y/n."

"You're welcome." I say.

He let me in their house. Their house was big actually, clean, and well tidied up. I look around and saw picture frames.

"These are your family?" I ask. He looks at the frames as well and nods at me.

"Uhm that's my mom Mary, my dad Eric and my older brother Nick."

I look at more picture frames and saw a picture of him when he was a kid.

I picked the frame up and showed it to him. "You look adorable here!" I giggled.

He took the frame away from me, he looked embarrassed. "Stop it, let's go upstairs." He annoyingly grabs my wrist and pulls me to the stairs while I was laughing like a psycho.

In a room filled with instruments there we entered. "Wow you really love music?" I start. "Yeah it's like my home." He says.

He even has a piano, a keyboard to be exact.
His room was simple but looks comfty, even his bed. He has a desk in front of his window filled with albums and a cd player.

"Gosh you have a cd player?" I excitedly said.

"I don't, that's just your imagination." He says before clicking his tongue. "Very funny." I went and sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"Can I play one cd?" I asked permission. He say on his bed and looks at me. "Sure. Anything you want you're free to do here." He says.

I smiled and turned back to the cd player. I saw different kinds of albums and cds. I chose the first cd. I placed it on top of the cd player and arranged it.

"So you chosse greyhound." He says of a sudden.

"Greyhound?" I ask. He stands up from his bed, grab a chait and sits beside me.

"That's the song I was singing in the theater last monday." He says. "That's our song, our bands's song, actually." He clears.

I turned to him. "So it is true that you're in a band?" I ask, amazed.

He chuckled and nods. "It is." He shortly answers. I stand up from my seat and sat on Finn's bed. He then joins me as the cd player was playing.

Going to Seattle on the Greyhound
I missed school for this
Bought two tickets last September
Before your harmful bliss

Playin' at the Neptune
They were your favourite
I still can't believe you're gone
Can't get you to explain it, ah ah

I heard Finn's voice coming from the cd player. "Look, your voice." I say as he chuckled and moves closer to me.

"You sound amazing!" I say. "Really?" He asks and turns his head to me. "You are." I answer.

I wish I could go home, forget this ever happened
I feel depressed, out of whack, and in my own world
Sometimes I can't feel a thing
I can barely feel a thing, ah ah

Hats off to you
For you to go
Wish you were here
At the show

The cd player was just playing and we were just laying down in bed, listening. Now this is life, this feels good, never knew that music was this comforting.

"Y/n?" Finn calls my name. I turn to him. "Sup?"

"Thanks for everything." He says.

"Thanks for what?" I ask. I sat properly in the bed leaving him laying down. He just looked at me and smiles. "Everything." He says.

I didn't actually get what he was saying so I just smiled at him.

"Alright, you're welcome."

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ooh ooh
Ah-ah

Hats off to you
For you to go
Wish you were here
But now it blows

It ruled your world
You lost the battle
It broke my heart in half
When I heard the bottles rattle

He sits up properly and turns to me. "Can I have a favor to ask?" He says. I nod. "Yeah, sure. Anything."

He heaved a deep breathe. "Can I get a hug?"

I smiled softly at him. "Of course, come on."

He leans closer to me , wraps his arms around my waist, and I wrap my arms around his neck while patting his head and playing with his curls.

I know you wanted to be here
But now you're gone
I'll be thinking of you
When the lights come on, ah ah

Hats off to you
For you to go
Wish you were here
But now it blows

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ooh ooh

We stayed like that until the song, greyhound, that the cd player was playing ended.

_________________________________

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

15.1K 388 20
"You're my best friend.... I will never give you up... I promise." Strangers? Friends? Best friends? Lovers? Whatever we are, is how I like it. Just...
1.5M 20.1K 195
"i've waited a hundred years *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *: but i'd wait a million more for you" *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ...
221K 4.3K 62
Just writing about Finn and all his characters. #945 in fanfiction 3/25/18 at 1:57 A.M๐Ÿ˜€ #957 in fanfiction 4/8/18 #923 in fanfiction 4/10/18 #850 in...