๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—”๐—  โž› ๐….๐–

By strawvhelry

โ”Š - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› โ”Š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•:

113 2 2
By strawvhelry

Escaping with you
𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

A tap on my shoulder is what woke me up. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms, still tired but needs to wake up because of the tapping.

I open my eyes, slowly. And it was Finn who was tapping my shoulder with his left point finger, and his right hand was patting my head.

"W-what?" I ask, silently because I feel like everybody was still asleep.

The air conditioner is the only thing I can hear and Finn's heavy breathing.

"I'm bored." He says. My forehead creased. I immediately say, still rubbing my eyes and stared into his eyes.

"So what if you're bored?" I ask. He lets out a small chuckle. "Let's do something fun." He says. "What time even is it?" I ask, annoyed.

"Sorry to say, you only slept an hour and ten minutes." He states. "And?" I.

"It's 3:26 AM." He says. I look at him with tired eyes. "Then just go to bed." I silently said. "Nah. Let's go somewhere, please?" He begs.

I look at him and he was giving me this look and I can't help myself and found myself saying "Fine, sure." He stand up from the floor and offers me his hand.

I politely grab it and he pulled me up. We quietly exited the room, silently walked down the stairs making sure not to produce a creak, and carefully opened the front door.

"So where are we heading to?" I ask. "It's still dark, no stores are probably open at this time." I add.

"Wear this." He says and hands me a y/f/c hoodie. "Why?" I ask. Why tf do I need to wear a hoodie.

"We're riding my cycle, the wind is going to be cold." He states. "So wear that." He smiles. I shook my head playfully and smile at him.

I quickly wear the hoodie he hand me. "Hop in, pretty." He says. I felt my cheeks flushed, I playfully pinch his ears which made him laugh.

His mood swing is confusing. He's now nice, calm, and chill. Earlier he was this bossy type of person when me and Noah were chatting.

"We are heading to where?" I ask again.

"7/11. My treat, don't worry." He sarcastically said, like I don't have money with me.

I hop into his cycle, making me ride at his back, gripping his shoulders for support. "Ready?" He asks softly. "Ready." I answer in assurance.

He started cycling, and I felt the cold breeze of the early morning air, touching my face. This is actually fun!

"You ok there!?" Finn screams for me to hear. "Yeah don't worry!" I scream back.

╔═ A LITTLE TIME SKIP ═╗

Me and Finn bought light snacks. Chips, sodas, and a few sweet snacks. After that we cycled for a bit and ended up in a park.

We decided to sit on sand instead on the swing. Finn took his grey hoodie off, leaving him with his beige colored shirt. He placed the hoodie flat on the sand and offered me to sit, which I did.

A moment of silence before one of us decided to speak. "So what are we doing here?" I ask while sipping on my gulp.

"Like I said, I was bored." He states. "You could've woke Noah, Caleb, or Gaten up." I say.

"Nah, don't want to. He shortly says.

"Why not?" I ask back. "Why not you?" He reverses. That made me chuckle and he looks at me.

"I guess you already know Noah right?" He asks. I nod at him while I was chewing chips.

"So what do you think about him?" He asks, and that made me choke onto my drink. "Woah, you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Why ask that all of a sudden?"

"Nothing, so what do you think about Noah Schnapp?" He asks, again.

I look up the sky and thought of it for a second.
"He's actually a very sweet and a kind guy." I say.

"Really?"

"Really. He offers you things you haven't tried, which I really appreciate. It's a small thing, but I appreciate what he does a lot." I added.

"You both just met." He says. "Why do you both act so close?" He added.

"I don't know. I feel comfty around him even though we just first spoke yesterday." I laugh a little. "What do you think about him?" I ask him the same question.

"What kind of question is that y/n?" He says. "A question you asked me earlier." I say.

"Uh okay. Like you said he is a nice person, and I agree about that." He starts.

"And?"

"That's all." He shorty says. My forehead creased. "Well okay. But Can you tell me things about him? You're his friend right?" I say.

"Correct. But let's talk about that next time and we should head back at Gaten's place." He looks away.

"Can you just tell me one fact about him before we leave?" He turns back to me. "He's a libra. You fine now?" He turns his back again.

Nevermind. I guess he doesn't want to talk about him for aome private reasons. And I don't want to ask and bother him about Noah.

I was about to stand up when I saw a pack of M&M's.
I grab it before standing up. "Hey you forgot your hoodie Finn!" I say.

I grab his hoodie and throw it to him, he catched it and wore it as I hop onto Finn's cycle.

╔═ SKIP TO GATEN'S PLACE ═╗

Me and Finn arrived back at Gaten's place after 14 minutes, I think. I hop out from Finn's bike as I watch him park his bike.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I ask him. "Gonna go back to the room unless you want to make breakfast for them." He says.

"Aren't you sleepy?" I worriedly ask.

"Nah, I had fun with you, actually. Thanks for the time y/n." He says. He didn't wait for me to talk and left me standing there, stunned.

I went upstairs and saw Finn sitting on the floor, I guess watching on youtube.

Everybody was still asleep. I sat on my sleeping bag, and didn't know what to do next. I took out the M&M's from my pocket.

I don't want them. I saw Noah's bag and decided to just put it in there. For him to know, I stand up from my sleeping bag, and before I could barge out pf the room Finn spoke.

"Where are you going?" He asks. "Bathroom?" I said, not sure. He nods at me and continues to watch.

I went downstairs, and quietly walk to the kitchen. I grab a ziplock bag from the drawers.

Sorry Mrs. Matatzzo! But I need one.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Y/n exited the room. I just continue watching netflix on my phone. Though, I got curious. I had second thoughts if I should follow her or not.

But my fucking ass said that I should stand up, so I did. I quietly exited the room. But someone suddenly spoke that made me jump.

"Finn?"

"Fuck!" I curse. I turn around and saw Noah, sitting on his sleeing bag. "What?!" I hissed quietly.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He asks while rubbing his eyes. "To the bathroom." He then nods.

"And y/n?" He asks. I freaked out inside. Panicking.

"She woke up a few minutes ago and I ask her where she was heading, and she said she's going to get a glass of water, yeah." I say, obviously lying.

But I know that he isn't satisfied by my answer.

I got out of the room and quietly walked down the stairs. I check the kitchen and y/n wasn't there. I decided to check the bathroom, and no sign of y/n.

Where could she be. She told me she was going to the batbroom.

I check the living room and she was there. Sitting on the floor white scribbling some kind of plastic that was on top of the coffee table.

I took a peek and she was already done writing. When she was done she immediately stand up and started walking to my direction. I didn't know what to do so I ran to the kitchen and hid in the dining table as fast as I can.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Thanks for last night Noah!"
- y/n <33"

"Perfect." I mumble to myself. I hid the M&M's in the hoodie's pocket and walk upstairs.

As I barge in, Finn wasn't there anymore. I wonder where he could be at this time. Isn't he tired? He didn't get enough sleep as well.

Nevermind.

Noah was still asleep.

I sat on my sleeping bag. I carefully grab Noah's bag, I hid the M&M's deep into his bag, covering it with a cloth that was also inside his bag.

I place his bag from where it was placed earlier, perfectly. I lay on my sleeping bag. I grabbed for my phone to see that it was already 5:47 in the morning.

"Shit. What a great 1 hour and a few minutes long of sleep." I mumble to myself.

"Hey." I heard a girls voice. I look around and it was Sadie. "Oh whats up?" I say.

"I heard you and Finn sneaking awhile ago." She whispers. I froze from what she said. "Oh, uh he asked me if I could come with him to 7/11. Sorry for sneaking out." I honestly said.

"And you agreed?" She asks. I nod. "Alright, did you bought something for me then?" She asks, excitedly.

"I'm sorry I didn't." I got guilty! She then laughed quietly. "Just kidding." She says. I just roll my eyes at her and went back to my sleeping bag.

𝗡𝗢𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was about to fall asleep when someone open the door. I didn't bother to open my eyes and look who it was, maybe it was just Finn.

I felt someone sitting on the sleeping bag that was beside me.

Y/n.

I opened my eyes and was about to speak when someone grab my bag. I stayed silent. I think this is y/n, she's the only one sleeping next to me.

I heard a zipper, getting opened. I think she's opening my bag, She's not going to steal right? She won't do that.

I heard a crumple of plastic. I just let her do what she's doing, she then placed my bag back to where it was.

I stiffled a smile out of nowhere. Gosh I'm going crazy.

__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...
865K 9.3K 136
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 27.1K 46
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...