Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Chapter Title
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

Fast

5.9K 120 57
By AnimeEagleScout

Random part of unknown city

"Another alien." Manny Armstrong said as the DNAlien was fed to the Eratta Cannon. "Can we go home and sleep now?"

"Let me do one more sweep." A half Kineceleran girl named Helen Wheels said pulling her visor down and rushing off.

Manny sat in the truck and yawned.

"Ok we can go." Helen said.

"Finally. These bastard seem to fucking multiple." Manny said "Crush one 10 more come out."

"Hey we're doing good work." Helen said.

The sound of police sirens had them slow down.

The cops were passing them and headed for something. Not their problem.

Bank

"Your money or your lives fools." A masked robber shouted as his crew were setting charges on the vault.

"The building is surrounded come out with your hands up."

A blur happened and suddenly everyone was out of the building.

"Hello gentlemen." A blue Lizard with balls on its feet said "We can do this the easy way and you walk right to the police and surrender or I can beat the shit out of you and you still go to jail."

"And who the hell are you?!"

"The guy here to stop you."

Police

The news had gotten a look at a blue blur moving through the Bank.

Suddenly a blue velociraptor sped out the building holding cuffed burglars. "Happy to help officer. Here's the criminal, I drew all the lines, defused the bomb and I even copied the security footage of the whole block onto a thumb drive."

The cop was just so shocked his first instinct was just say thank you.

"Happy help the boys in blue. Bye." The Blue Lizard rushed off.

News

"A Blue Lizard has been seen stopping a bank robbery along with several other acts in the last 24 hours." The News Anchor said "This reporter has been lucky enough to get a minute with this creature."

"Before you start I am a Kineceleran my name is XLR8 it's my clutch number and my species only lives a few weeks." XLR8 said "I'm the equivalent to a 17 year old in human years and I'm spending this time doing as much as I can before I start breeding next week."

"Wow that was quick." The News Anchor said "So are you an official cop?"

"Yes I am. Officer XLR8 or the Intergalactic Plumbers. I can set up a friend of mine to help explain but short answer we make sure the universe is safe. All of it. So if someone attempts to invade earth you got me on the job along with the rest of earths branch but Plumbers also deal with other planets. Also earth is a sanctuary world for a large amount of species so unless they show up in bulk you don't have anything to..." *beep* "shit there's a bomb threat in Hawaii thanks for listening."

He burst off.

"Wow that was the quickest interview I've ever done." The News Anchor said "Well if these Plumbers are as XLR8 says and that badge on his chest is official we can rest our heads at night we have people looking out for us."

Helen rewound the TV and saw the still images of the 'Kineceleran'.

Manny looked at the TV, then Helen, then the TV, then back to Helen. "Oh shit." Manny said.

"We need to meet him!" Helen said.

Rust Bucket

Ben as XLR8 was currently in the Rust Bucket working on his mask.

"Ok if this works right the Nanobots should integrate with the screen." XLR8 said as the face plate was turned on.

And exploded.

"Ok if I keep trying here."

After multiple attempts and a trip inside an electronic store XLR8 grabbed his head "Damn it why can't I go Graymatter and deal with this?"

"I can help."

"What?" Ben looked around.

"Up hear."

"Wait I thought you were just my cars AI?!"

"Well I am made by Ultimate Upgrade." Car said.

"Wait if you could talk why haven't you in the last 10 days?"

"I'm lazy." The Upgrade said "I just wanna sit in the car and live off the power."

"Well if your game mind helping with this?" XLR8 pointed to the Ultimatrix.

"Fuck no I ain't touching that thing." Upgrade said "I'm game to work on the mask."

"Cool I was thinking adding a HUD." XLR8 said.

"Get me a cellphone, a pair of headphones and a led acid battery."

XLR8 rushed off and returned.

Taking over the mask and the electronics it merged into one piece.

"Why did you want the battery?"

The thing was ripped open and a hole opened on the Upgrade. "I'm hungry."

"I didn't know Galvanic Mechamorph's ate." XLR8 said.

"Well I ain't exactly the stock model. *yawn* I'm tired." The Upgrade said going back into the RV wall. "Wake me when you're ready to drive again."

"XLR8 put the face plate back in and checked it. "Sweet."

Forever Knight Castle

XLR8 had ran to the castle and staked out the area.

"Ok time to Metal Gear this shit." XLR8 said "Mask do your thing."

Each knight was highlighted and a blueprint of the building was generated. "Sweet just like a video game HUD. Ok if they're using Laser Lance Either Point Energy Cell I can tag all surrounding knights."

A notification appeared "Hey. Snag me a few of those bad boys."

Rushing around and marking all outside surveillance XLR8 found an entry point and rushed in.

Dungeon

Dr Starcharter, to earth and the Forever Bastards Dragon, had Lay chained in the dungeon of a castle for 1000 years.

Suddenly he heard the door open faintly. Much more quietly then the knights usually were.

Suddenly a wingless dragon appeared. A mask lifted off their face revealing their face was blue with green eyes. "Listen. I'm a Plumber. I'm here to get you out but I need you to keep calm. Do you understand me?"

The dragon nodded.

"Ok I'm gonna unlock you but wait for the signal to break out or they'll know I was here. The signal is the alarm going off." XLR8 said "Also I'll need your translator box."

Starcharter removed it and handed it over.

"Alright back in a flash."

10 Minutes later

"2,497. 2,498. 2,499." Upgrade counted the Laser Lance's as he was disassembling all the ones stolen from the knights weapon room.

"How's that Translator Box?" XLR8 asked.

"Fixed." Upgrade said.

"Solid." XLR8 said.

Front of Forever Castle

XLR8 had rushed back into the castle and handed the Translator Box over. "Ok wait for it if this works you can be on your way home before dawn."

"Thank you wingless dragon." Starcharter said.

XLR8 rushed out and walked right upto the castle "Forever Knights I have something to bring you."

"Fowl creature you will-"

"He shall do nothing." A voice boomed.

"And who the hell are you?!"

"I am Sir George of the Forever Knights of old." The blond knight said "And I am here to lead my men again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 55 15
what if during the events of benwolf when ben turned back human he was split into two versions of himself as the original ben remains with his family...
6.7K 132 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...
20.5K 536 13
In the dimly lit expanse, amidst the swirling mists of uncertainty, Ben stood before a formidable entity known as Zalgo--an enigmatic and omnipotent...
911 56 4
Everyone's heard of the story and legend of Ben Tennyson and on how he saved the universe countless of times. But what if there was another? Another...