If I Ain't Got You (vsoo...ft...

By vsoofiction

Nothing in this whole wide world don't meant a thing. If I ain't got you with me, baby. ... More

💕Characters💜
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

1.

394 19 6
By vsoofiction

" Happiness is meeting an old friend after long time
& feeling that nothing has change "

;-) Chapter 1

" Liz you look so happy today" a sweet husky voice ask her best friend who was smiling brightly about something.

" I'm so happy Soo... finally they are coming back, it's been more than ten years " lisa muttered still smiling cutely telling her friend about the one who was making her happy. The one's she missed alot, her friends or best friends.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Lisa where best friends from earlier days of there time in world. Taehyung and Jungkook the non-identical twin brother's are older than Lisa by two years.

They had share best days of kids journey, best time with each other until they apart for ten years. Taehyung and Jungkook went to California, where there dad build his first company.

As now there dad's company grown up and another branch of it has been setup in Korea, they are coming back... finally coming back to Korea.

" Oh... Jungkook is coming back " Jisoo tease her best friend who roll her eyes but her cheeks betrayed her, which fade a tint of pink color telling she miss him so much.

" Someone is blushing huh " Jisoo again tease Lisa who pout cutely while covering her pink flush cheeks with her plams.

" Stop teasing me, if you then...I will tell Minhyuk that you are free tonight to go on a date " Lisa tease back which made Jisoo annoy, this time she roll her eye's telling she's not at all interested.

Minhyuk, there university heartthrob, everyone are head over heels for him except Jisoo...who isn't interested at all. While the one and only guy Minhyuk trying his best to gain her attention, he already courting her from last one year but Jisoo didn't spare a glance on it...not meant to be rude but he annoy her alot, being too chessy and flirty.

Although she politely decline his offer, still he insists to court her or more like annoy her with his lovely acts, cliche gifts and cards and all and all.

" Anyway...I wanted to meet your childhood friends " Jisoo said dropping Minhyuk topic which made Lisa chuckles cutely.

" Ofcourse Soo, I will introduce them to you... tonight our family has setup dinner with them, so will you help me to pick a nice dress " Lisa ask on which jisoo nods before hopping down from passenger seat where she was sitting in Lisa's Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo.

Ofcourse Lisa has such beautiful and expensive car when her father is non other than one of the richest businessman holding numbers of hotels and restaurants.

Walking inside Lisa's beautiful, big house Jisoo comfortably sit on Lisa's bed while Lisa went in her huge closest to search dresses which she like to wear today to meet her long time friend Taehyung and Jungkook...and don't forget he is her crush as well.

" Which one will look good " Lisa ask placing five beautiful yet quite extravagant dresses infront of jisoo who chuckles at her friend over excitement.

" Liz, are you attending some wedding function, they aren't too much...just wear some simple outfit...Why don't you wear that red Polka dotted dress or that yellow plain off shoulder one " Jisoo suggest taking both dresses from Lisa closet, she's very well aware of Lisa settings and arrangement as many time she help her to clean her huge room.

After Jisoo's suggestion on what to wear, lisa got ready wearing beautiful red Polka dotted dress, looking beautiful and cute as ever.

Everyone greets each other after long period of time nearly ten years. Lisa's family and Kim's family members where having friendly chat, ofcourse when they are long time friends. Lisa's father and twins Taehyung's and Jungkook's father where school time friends, so it is genuine they are close and friendly.

" So Taehyung and Jungkook... how was life in California." Mr. Manoban ask his friend's son's, Taehyung the eldest one shrugged lightly like there's nothing so different.

" There's nothing new, as usual clubbing and partying and now here I'm starting new journey as CEO of KIM'S skyscrapers in Korea's branch...is there anything which changes" he muttered sneeringly leading Mr. and Mrs. Kim chuckles awkwardly.

" Let it be... there's nothing to talk about California...tell me something about your business, how's it's going." Mr. Kim ask his best friend who reply casually about his work while Mrs. Manoban and Mrs. Kim had there ladies chit chat.

" How are you Lisa, it's been so long " jungkook ask showing his sweet smile leading lisa too smile back.

" Yeah...It's been so so long, ten years...we are meeting after ten years, you have become more handsome, but I guess Taehyung oppa is more handsome " she tease him leading him to pout cutely.

" You still not change, always taking hyung's side " He muttered leading both to chuckles.....

..... while on other side Taehyung was silently scrolling down on his iPhone chit chatting with his friends.

There little talk went quite long until waiters serve them and Mr. Kim drop the biggest bomb in Taehyung's life leading him, Jungkook and Lisa shock as hell...they where unaware of it.

" I guess it's time to tell them " Mrs. Kim utter glancing at Mr. and Mrs. Manoban and her husband who nods, they where only one who know about it.

Mr. Kim cough gaining Lisa and Jungkook's attention while taehyung didn't mind just continue his work of eating delicious food infront of him, how could he resist such tasty Samgyeopsal, Tteokbokki, Japachae his favorite one.

" Taehyung " Mr. Kim call his eldest son who avert his gaze from his plate still munching his food and raise his left brow asking him what's the matter of disturbing him while eating.

" Just listen me first " Mr. Kim command and glance towards Mr. and Mrs. Manoban who nods like assuring or supporting him.

" The thing is we are planning your and Lisa's engagement...so...

" What... Mr. Kim are you kidding me, I am getting married to Lisa... taehyung the short temper guy burst out not letting Mr. Kim finish his words who take deep breath knowing this will going to happen.

While here on other side lisa and jungkook confusedly looked at each other and then towards there parents who nods, means whatever Mr. Kim was saying is true.

... I'm not tolerating all this, am I a pawn to you...first you forced me to...

" Taehyung that's final, I don't want to hear anything " Mr. Kim muttered controlling his anger too, he didn't like the way his son talking.

It's true they all where unaware and it is too sudden but he can talk out calmly as well, there's no need to create a show.

" Alright...then just do as you want. " taehyung muttered after pounding his fist harshly on table and walk out from there leaving them startled by his sudden actions while Jungkook just excuses himself and follow him so as lisa, who cried internally at her fucked up life.

Both Kim brother's and Lisa where thinking about Jungkook's plan which he suggest after convincing his hyung to first hear him out. Lisa kinda like his idea as it will not offend there parent's decision nor there will be hurry to get engaged officially.

" Taehyung hyung, I think there's nothing wrong, you both have to just pretend to be dating... although we know its fake and later after few months you both tell them it doesn't work out " lisa nod in Jungkook's plan but taehyung expression didn't change a bit, he is still mad and unsure about it.

" Lisa...do you want this...I mean I'm not saying no for engagement because it's you or like that, you are really best girl I ever meet and will be, but I'm not sure about me, I don't want you to tied with me and on other hand I'm not in state to settle down yet " taehyung muttered back after long silence, he was feeling like he hurt lisa or offend her by getting angry at sudden awareness about matter of engagement, he know lisa is best girl but as he said he is not ready at all when his heart isn't interested or still lacking the love he wants.

" I know and I don't want this either... I never planned to settle with you or anyone else until I reached my goal in life, and on top of that I never feel any such feelings towards you, I always thought you as big brother who care about me, support me like you used do when we where kids...but if we end it like this it might affect there friendship. " lisa say with heavy heart, she is planning to fake date her crush's brother on advice of her crush...just wow.

She didn't like that idea knowing she will date someone she didn't love. She hate it... the one she is getting engaged is her crush Jungkook's brother Kim Taehyung.

" Hyung...let's tell them " Jungkook said pointing towards there table where there parents where waiting for them. He smile to himself listening Lisa's words, so it was just his imagination. Lisa didn't feel anything for anyone yet nor his hyung.

The silence which was maintain on table 30, where Manoban family and Kim family where having dinner after furious taehyung went away followed by Jungkook and Lisa got interrupt when lisa speak, telling them her point of view towards this sudden onset of engagement plan.

" Appa...eomma, I'm not ready for this...

" Lisa... Mr. Manoban interrupt lisa who was looking at her fidgeting finger's. " Honey hear her out...Lisa speak baby " Mrs. Manoban, Lisa's mom ask her daughter who fade a smile towards her always supportive mother.

" Eomma, I'm not ready for this engagement...I know you all are thinking good for us, but I'm not ready...

" Lisa, it's not like that you are getting married now, it's just about engagement " this time Mrs. Kim Taehyung's and Jungkook's mother interrupt lisa who find it very difficult to put her words.

" Mom, let her speak first " Jungkook scoffed and pat Lisa's back telling her to speak, now no one will stop her.

" Aunty... I'm not ready for it, I don't know anything...I don't feel anything for Taehyung oppa neither he, so how can we get engaged." lisa finish her words while Jungkook and taehyung impatiently glance towards there mom and dad who take deep sigh knowing it will be really hard to convince them.

" But...okk...I have idea, you both date each other first and get to know each other, after that we will think about engagement, till then you both have time, think about it, it's for your best kids " Mrs. Kim say sighing again while Mrs. manoban nods in agreement, if her daughter is not ready, she will not force her but this engagement is bond of there business deal... how could they easily let it away.

" Lisa are you fine with this...

" I'm fine with this, I will date oppa and if it didn't work then, eomma promise me you will not force me " lisa muttered with sad pouty face making her mother softened towards her.

" Taehyung are you fine with this " Mr. Kim ask but soon regret as there cold son still hasn't in good terms with them.

" Why does my opinion matter when at last you will do as you wish " taehyung muttered poking his inner cheeks, the very first day in Korea after so many years already got ruined...so what's now.

" If it's end I wish you all to let me go " taehyung continued and went back not listening his father's words who scoffed irritatedly at his eldest son behavior.

As soon as taehyung leave, Lisa and Jungkook excuse themselves for talking with each other after so long time while there families continue there business and other formal talk's...they have high hopes in this deal arranged marriage.

" Don't worry, Taehyung will not say no...but for now we have to think about lisa, and I think she will like Taehyung once they started to date each other, they where together in childhood " Mrs. Kim say assuring her husband and Mr. Manoban while Lisa's mom Mrs. Manoban nods in agreement.

Both Lisa and Jungkook where standing in restaurant's balcony viewing beautiful sight in front of them, the beautiful, tall green trees with bright lights lighting up whole arena.

There was long awkward silence as lisa wasn't ready to talk anything after shocking news. Jungkook give her time and just look around when lisa finally chuckles bitterly.

" I never thought something like this will happen when I finally meet you and Taehyung oppa " she uttered while looking around. She is sad and angry at her fate, how could she accept such thing when she always already like someone else.

" Lisa...I'm sorry " jungkook apologies even though he isn't at fault. " Why... Why are you apologising " lisa ask averting her gaze from beautiful scenery towards jungkook who was now looking down at his feets.

" Because I couldn't do anything and I'm coward to express it " he muttered while uttering last words to himself.

" You know what Jungkook... let it be...I don't think there's anything wrong as I don't have anyone to date...so...

" Lisa, are you sure after few months if there's no way to back off you will get engaged with hyung, you know hyung never like anyone, he never committed himself in relationship...you know how he is. " Jungkook ask and this time he looked up to meet her eye's which where quite gloomy, she is hating herself for still not expressing her feelings.

" Yes...I'm fine with it " lisa say looking everywhere but not him, she's lying, it's best to not hurt her family friendship but what about her. " Let it be...tell me something about you. What are you planning to do " lisa ask diverting topic but Jungkook didn't catch up, he look quite sad, guilty for not getting strength which he need.

" W-what " he ask still looking at her pretty face which was still looking everywhere but him. " I mean what are you planning about your future, I think you where working on your first album. " lisa ask on which Jungkook nods.

After trying auditioning back in abroad he got the best opportunity he should get and after his debut song and singles he finally got opportunity to work on his first album.

" Hmm... I'm quite busy this days. I will be heading back next week if they call me soon, if not I will be staying here for a month. " he muttered tilting his face in direction where there parents having long chit chat.

Even after taehyung's denial to there proposal they doesn't seem bothered by it, maybe they are sure there arranged marriage deal will not get affected by anything or anyone.

This is how next story start...IF I AIN'T GOT YOU (VSOO...FEAT. LISKOOK)

Hope you like first chapter of it.

And hope you are excited for upcoming ones.

Until then bye guys, meet you soon.

Borahae 💜💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
692K 17.9K 61
Where Jungkook, who barely uses any social media, posts a picture with Lisa on instagram, sending his fans into a frenzy. I know the title is crazy b...
1K 76 18
Taehyung- Is loving someone a crime? Jisoo- I am ready to accept my crime !
525 49 2
- liskook short story - Thank you for loving me to an unattainable extent, to an impossible place, to nowhere, Jeon Jungkook. Sincerely, Lalisa.