Mᴀɴᴍᴀʀᴢɪʏᴀᴀɴ | #RoadTripSerie...

By kavyamehta12

❝Because greatest part of road trip isn't arriving at your destination. It's all the wild stuff that happened... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
c h a p t e r - o n e
c h a p t e r - t w o
c h a p t e r - t h r e e
c h a p t e r - f o u r
c h a p t e r - f i v e
c h a p t e r - s i x
c h a p t e r - s e v e n
c h a p t e r - e i g h t
c h a p t e r - n i n e
c h a p t e r - t e n
c h a p t e r - e l e v e n
c h a p t e r - t w e l v e
c h a p t e r - t h i r t e e n
c h a p t e r - f o u r t e e n
c h a p t e r - f i f t e e n
c h a p t e r - s i x t e e n
c h a p t e r - s e v e n t e e n
c h a p t e r - e i g h t e e n
c h a p t e r - n i n e t e e n
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y o n e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y t w o
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y t h r e e
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f o u r
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y f i ve
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s i x
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y s e v e n
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y e i g h t
c h a p t e r - t w e n t y n i ne
c h a p t e r - t h i r t y
e p i l o g u e

e x t e n d e d e p i l o g u e

168 15 0
By kavyamehta12

Shivansh kept gazing at Aayrah with an unpleasing expression but she remained unbothered. She was busy on her never-ending phone call. He sighed deeply and shook his head while moving his gaze in the surrounding.

The club was full today and even when he didn't enjoy coming here he didn't mind mending his ways a little for her sake.

Aayrah got shifted back to Pune after finishing her master's whereas Ahana stayed back in Mumbai along with her parents. And even though Chirag and her never accept their feelings for one another, everyone has already considered them together. Chirag's Mumbai trips had increased in the last few months after all.

Aayrah walked back after finishing the call and got seated beside Shivansh on the couch. She took the glass of whiskey and took one sip before watching him. His gaze kept roaming around the place as he sipped his orange juice in between.

"Who are you watching?" She asked and followed his gaze. A thought peeked in his mind and he contained his smile.

"That girl in red. Her moves are amazing and better than anyone else," he said and chuckled lightly by the end. Aayrah's frown deepened as she watched the girl by narrowing her eyes.

"She is average. What's so good about her?" She asked with the same unpleasing expressions. He shrugged. "I find her attractive," he said and took another sip of the juice.

"Shivansh, don't even try it," She said and pressed a smile. He scoffed and looked back at her. "What? I'm being genuine," he said while keeping his face plain.

She deepened her frown as she kept watching him. "Fine, go and dance with her then," she shouted and pushed him aside.

He laughed and shook his head slightly. "I will surely. Let me check if she is with anyone," he said and put the glass in hand down as he got up at his place.

Aayrah kept watching him in disbelief but didn't say anything more. He adjusted his specs rightly and walked into the crowd. Her eyes moved with him.

He looked confident this time and that made her furious even more. She took her mobile and opened the contact as she started looking out for someone with whom she could take her revenge.

Shivansh moved inside the crowd and let out a deep breath out of nervousness. Even when he showed his confidence only he knew how nervous he was deep inside to complete her challenge.

He adjusted his specs again and moved towards the girl. "Excuse me," he asked nervously. She looked back and raised her eyebrows.

Her eyes were blank but he still felt the fury inside them. He tried pressing a smile and cleared his throat. "Are you with someone?" He asked awkwardly.

She chuckled lightly and tilted her head a little to look at him clearly. "Weren't you with someone? I saw you back there. Or did you break up already?" She asked and continued without waiting for him to speak anything.

"See, that's the problem with you guys. It didn't even take you a couple of minutes to find some new option and then you call yourself committed. I have no interest in talking someone as low and pathetic as you..." She finished and turned around.

Shivansh shook his head. "You are getting me wrong. I haven't broken up with her," he said. She moved around to face him again. This time she held expressions that could have killed Shivansh if they could.

He looked down and adjusted his specs. "You look so naive and innocent but are you really? You are even more pathetic than I thought. I mean..." She said and folded her arms over her chest as she tilted her head slightly and looked at him.

"You got one girl and you are approaching another? That means you are clearly cheating on her," she said and raised her eyebrows when he looked up at her while being startled.

"No..." He was saying but he felt a grip on his hand and looked aside.

Aayrah pressed a smile at the girl and looked at Shivansh. "Don't worry. He just wanted to make me feel jealous. He wanted to let me understand how it feels when your partner ignores you for longer," she said and sighed deeply.

"I am glad to know your views but don't worry. He is all mine and I'm not letting him go anywhere," she said and smiled again while looking at Shivansh.

She moved her hand around his arm and pulled him closer. "I am sorry for being busy over the call but don't even think of doing this again. I'm an insecure girl and you know that well," she said and pouted.

Shivansh sighed deeply and nodded with a small smile. "I'm sorry too," he said and looked at the girl whose face still held a plain expression.

"I am sorry, ma'am," he said and adjusted his specs again. She scoffed loudly and looked away.

"Ma'am? What are you?" She asked and gritted her teeth. Aayrah stepped between and pressed a smile. "No need to get offended. He uses honorifics for everyone and not just you. So no need to feel offended," she said.

The girl rolled her eyes and looked away after folding her arms over the chest. "Go away. You both are making me sick," she murmured and walked inside the crowd after pushing a few people away.

Aayrah sighed deeply and faces Shivansh again. He looked at her awkwardly. She pressed a smile and shook her head. "You can't do this flirting thing. So don't even try again," she said and gritted her teeth before looking into the crowd.

"I wish I could have pulled her hairs and wiped that arrogance from her face," she murmured. Shivansh chuckled lightly.

"I was wrong this time and what she did was justified," he said. Aayrah sighed and shrugged.

"I still don't approve. She could have acted better when she got to know the reason," she said and frowned.

Shivansh laughed and shrugged. "Who cares, Aayrah. Let her be. She might have her reasons for acting cold," he said.

Aayrah groaned and looked at him with a pout. "I called one of my friends here," she said. He widened his eyes but she continued before he could say anything.

"You were ignoring me and I felt irritated. Besides he had been asking me to meet him as he has come to India after a long time. We needed to catch up but I kept moving the plan ahead," she said and pressed a smile.

"But he is good and you can meet him. I mean I got to know him in college," she said further. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Did your ex-boyfriend know him?" He asked. Aayrah sighed and shrugged while looking away.

"I mean that freak would tell me to maintain my distance," she murmured and looked at Shivansh who had his eyes narrowed.

"I don't understand why people do this. He is my buddy. What was wrong if we were close? Should I just talk to my boyfriend and female friends? That's wrong," she said and pouted as she spoke again, "I mean I bonded best with him than any of my friends."

Shivansh sighed and shook his head. She held his arm tighter and gave a wide smile. "I know you are not like him," she said and flapped her eyelashes. He made a face and pushed her away playfully to which she laughed loudly.

"You and your weird friends. I don't think I'll ever mend with you all. I feel so left out," he said. She chuckled and moved her hands around his waist as she pulled him closer.

"You can't feel that way until I'm there. If I don't pay attention then just pull me close and kiss me hard. I'll never leave your side," she said and widened her smile. He rolled his eyes.

"Shivi," she said in a childlike voice and he glared at her. She pouted. He sighed deeply and shook his head slightly.

"Go away. I don't like PDA," he said and pushed her away lightly. She laughed again but was unbothered.

Just when they heard someone clearing throat and looked aside. Aayrah gasped happily while containing her wide smile and left Shivansh as she rushed towards her friend.

"OMG, just look at you. What happened?" She said excitedly and threw her arms around him. He chuckled while holding her back.

Shivansh sighed but walked towards those two friends. Aayrah pulled away but kept watching him with amusement.

"The beard suits you and those long hair suits you even more. That little pony of yours. Did you get tattoos?" She asked without waiting.

He laughed further and nodded. "I got a few but you won't be getting to see them. I mean I don't mind but..." He was saying but Aayrah hit him hard.

He started laughing instead while making her frown. "But yes, I grew hotter. What can I say?" He said with coolness and shrugged. She glared at him as he started laughing again.

"I would agree," she said and giggled stupidly. Shivansh cleared his throat to gain their attention and he even succeeded.

They looked at him and Aayrah rushed to his side again. "This is my boyfriend... Shivansh," she said and smiled widely.

The boy nodded with a smile and extended his hand towards him. Shivansh held it for a shaking hand. "Hi, Shiv, we finally met," he said.

Shivansh raised his eyebrows suspiciously. "You knew about me?" He asked with surprise.

Aayrah gave him an unpleasing look. "Who doesn't know about you with her loud mouth. Besides, whenever I would ask her to catch up, she would tell the same reason everytime," he said and looked at Aayrah with a glare.

"I need to meet Shiv, I need to go out with Shiv, Shiv is coming to meet me, we are going out for dinner," he said and made a terrifying face.

She rolled her eyes as Shivansh chuckled lightly. "I mean, bro, I haven't seen her this crazy for anyone," he said.

Shivansh nodded. "Thanks for letting me know. It feels great as she doesn't show her affection openly," he said further.

"By the way, as she is not introducing me. I'll do it myself. I'm Viaan Agnihotri and I'm pretty sure you heard about me just today," he said while making Shivansh laugh and Aayrah frown.

"Why are you here anyway? That too in Pune when you lived in Mumbai? Besides, the last time I checked, you were in Canada, right?" She shouted. He nodded a little. "I came back because I missed you, love," he said and moved to her side as he slid his hand around her shoulder.

Her frown deepened as she pushed him away. "Go away. I'm serious about my boyfriend and I'm looking forward to getting married soon," she said while making Shivansh raise his eyebrows at that unexpected confession.

Viaan laughed loudly and nodded. "I'm not surprised at all. That breaks my heart into a million pieces," he said dramatically.

Aayrah rolled her eyes again and shrugged. "I'm sure you'll meet your person soon enough," she said and smirked. Viaan laughed further and shook his head while moving away from her.

"Dude, I'm good alone. I don't think I'll find anyone who would be ready to roam around with me while leaving everything behind," he said.

She sighed and shrugged before looking at Shivansh. "If he could be ready to adjust with me then I'm sure you'll find your match, Viaan and then we will go on another road trip," she declared happily and clapped her hands before.

"You, me, Di, Chirag, your girl and my Shivi," she said and looked at Shivansh's irritated face. Viaan laughed and shook his head.

"You both are a match made in heaven. Why did you destroy this poor and innocent man's life?" He asked again while making a face.

Shivansh nodded while containing his smile. "I would agree," he said and gave a high five to Viaan.

"Why do I feel that it was a bad idea to call you here?" She asked and pressed a smile. He scoffed and shrugged.

"And Shivansh, I thought you didn't like my friends?" She asked and raised her eyebrows. He shrugged.

"For the first time, I liked someone from your group," he said. Viaan bowed down in front of him and Shivansh laughed further.

Viaan moved his gaze to Aayrah who looked pissed by now. "See, babe, everyone falls for this charm. I wonder how you didn't," he said and smirked a little.

Aayrah pressed a smile but before she could say anything a hand slid around her waist and Shivansh pulled her closer. "Dude, don't make me change my mind," he said.

Aayrah moved her shocking gaze at Shivansh while Viaan laughed as he raised his hands in the air.

"Sorry," he said and added, "She broke my heart long back. Since then, I have never fallen for anyone else. First with that jerk and now you."

"But..." He said and smiled before looking at Shivansh. "I don't need to worry about her anymore as she got you."

"As if you worried before," she asked. Viaan just smiled without saying anything.

She cleared her throat and looked at Shivansh. She just smiled lightly.

Viaan left after a few drinks while letting those two alone. Shivansh tried to stop him but he took his leave saying he got to catch up on some racing.

"Damn, he is wild just like you," he murmured. Aayrah giggled stupidly. "That's why I got along with him best," she spluttered.

Shivansh sighed hopelessly while looking at her drunk state. "Let's go home. You are high," he murmured.

She pressed a wide smile and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, Shivi," she said again.

He chuckled lightly and nodded. "Let's get going," he said and pulled her along with him.

He helped her get on the backseat of the bike and hopped in front. He held her with one hand as she rested her weight on him. "I don't want to go home just yet," she murmured.

He nodded while taking his bike out of the parking and pulled the accelerator once they were out on the road.

He kept the speed slow and held her with one hand securely as they rode through those empty night streets of Pune. She shivered when the cold wind passed scratching her.

He halted the bike near an eatery and rushed inside after making sure she was seating fine on the bench outside. He got their favourite chat and rushed outside.

She pressed a wide smile and attempted to open her eyes wide. "Here, have some," Shivansh said after adjusting to her side.

She moved her hand into the plate he held. Shivansh frowned and hit her hand gently. She moved back immediately with a bigger frown.

He held the poori in his hand and moved to her mouth. She opened her mouth full and took the whole big bite. A few shev fell on her loose locks and dress but she smiled at widest.

Shivansh chuckled and shook his head. She moved closer to him and kept her head over his shoulder. "I love you," she whispered.

He smiled gently and tilted his head to keep over her. "What you said back there... Is it true? Do you really want to get married?" He asked again with unsurety but didn't get any response to it.

He tilted his head after a few moments and looked down at her. She was sleeping peacefully. He chuckled lightly and shook his head as he looked down at the plate in his hand.

A deep sigh left his mouth and he watched her again. "Take your time. We are in no hurry. Let Ahana marry first," he said in a low voice that came out as a whisper.

He smiled and bent a little as he pressed a kiss on her head. A small smile involuntarily formed on her lips and she moved away. He widened his eyes shockingly.

"Were you awake?" He asked with surprise. She chuckled and nodded. "You know I won't get high with just those few glasses," she said and smiled.

"I like how you take care of me when I act that way. So I just like being childish," she said. He scoffed and shook his head.

"You are anyway childish. Why did you feel the need to act?" He asked. She glared at him for a few minutes and hit his arm. He frowned and rubbed the part while looking at her.

"Get inked. I like tattoos. I got a few and you have already seen them," she said and gave him a sly smile. He cleared his throat and looked away.

She chuckled and wrapped him in her arms securely as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I am ready to get married. Di is doing well with Chirag and I don't want to make you wait any longer."

"You are too good for me, Shiv and Viaan Agnihotri has praised you. He doesn't usually go well with people," she said and chuckled lightly.

"He was in your college?" He asked. She shook her head negatively before looking up at him. "One of his friends was. We met when he came to search for him once. He wasn't around but we bonded well," she said and kissed his cheek.

He chuckled lightly. "Are you sure about getting married? We can wait," he said. She smiled and moved back a little.

"You are good, Shivansh. I don't want to keep using you always," she said through a whisper and looked down as a small chuckle left her mouth.

"Are you blushing by any chance?" He asked and tilted his head down to look at her. Her light blue and black locks hid her face.

Shivansh moved them slightly away. Aayrah looked further away. A small smile rested on her lips that she tried to hide but it was enough to make him smile. "Woah! That's new and I feel different," he said dramatically.

Aayrah looked back and glared at him. He started laughing. She sighed and pulled the plate from his hand. "You are an asshole and I feel the need to let Viaan know about it," she shouted and stuffed the puris in her mouth.

Shivansh contained his smile and bent a little as he pecked on her lips. She widened her eyes and looked around. He raised his eyebrows. "Are you seriously shying away?" He asked and scoffed.

"I am not shying away. It would have been fine in Mumbai but Pune..." She said and trailed off while making a face.

He gave her a tough glare. "What?" He asked as she started laughing.

"You are so insecure, Bapat. But no worries, I love this city as much as I love you," she said and pecked on his lips. He smiled gently and wrapped his arms around her.

She adjusted in his embrace and kept her head on his chest as she continued munching her food. He smiled while keeping his chin on the top of her head.

A new beginning was waiting for them and they felt excited yet nervous to take that main step in their long relationship but they knew they will hold on to each other even then, just how they have been holding on to each other now.

-------------------------

I thought of putting this here from one shot book as I unpublished it.

See ya, tata!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 88K 75
[COMPLETED] A story that started with a roadtrip in which lots of alcohol and sex was involved but ended with much more complicated things such as lo...
4.1K 180 5
This book will contain one shots/short stories about Varun and Shraddha only.. :) Hope you enjoy it.. ❤️
3.4K 250 15
A collection of short stories ----------- Index - 1. A beautiful mess ✓ 2. Our love song ✓ 3. It started with a bet ✓
3.9K 503 12
it is a story about a beautiful journey of two beautiful people baaki ka ander jake padho 😉😁