MY WORLD'S KING

Por musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... Más

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 67

2K 319 48
Por musicialtie

" Yes, we live together. We share a roof, a room, a bed, a blanket. Happy? "

Manik stated proudly completely baffling Abhi and Sriya and embarrassing Nandini.

" WHAT? " both of them exclaimed in same pitch.

They just somehow gulped down the shocking news of their best friend was secretly dating the celebrity. The same bestfriend who was a crazy fan of that very same celebrity.
But, Them being in a relationship was a different thing from Them being in a live-in relationship.

So, it literally surprised Abhi and Sriya to the core.  They couldn't still believe what they heard.

" You are living with Manik Malhotra?" An astounded Abhi whispered shouted to Nandini, more like he wanted to make himself believe that out of the blue information.

Guilt was eating Nandini's mind out. Yet she found the dumbfounded expression on Abhi's face little amusing. She knew how difficult this information of her dating Manik would be to him. It was one kind of nearly unbelievable truth to her friends. Yet she got to live it for past few months and was still living the truth gracefully everyday. It was the nearly impossible yet most beautiful truth of her life which she was living with her dream-man.

"Nandu?!" Sriya sternly called her name to break her train of thoughts.

Nandini looked at Sriya and she took it a cue and enquired " You are staying with Him? Is it true? "

Nandini guiltily nodded in a response and then stared at Sriya. Her looks kept on requesting for forgiveness from her friends for hiding such most important part of her life.

" How could this be even remotely possible? This is not so you, Nandu!! " Sriya uttered still in shock and delimma.

Nandini's heart broke seeing the disbelief stares from her friends. She knew that once her secret would be out, this scenario would happen. She was quite ready for all possible scenarios already over the time.

But what actually happened, she was not ready for that. She thought whatever it would be, but her friends would definitely understand and support her as it was not such random thing but her dating the person for whom she sacrificed a lot. So, she thought her friends would be happy for her dreams to come true.

But, before she could come up with any more explanation what she heard from Abhi, shattered her from the depth of her heart.

" You betrayed us Nandu. You broke our trusts. "

"Abhi !!" A stunned Nandini whispered pleaded. " Please don't say like this. Please understand ". She tried to hold Abhi's hand.

But, he dismissed her by shaking her away.  " How could you? " He shook his head moving away from her. Dejected.

Nandini couldn't take it anymore. Her heart broke thousands of pieces witnessing her friends hurt reactions and distrusts. She was feeling immense guilt.

All she wanted that time to ask for forgiveness from them until they forgave her, understood her reason for hiding her relationship with Manik.

All she prayed for her friends to understand that her boyfriend was a renowned celebrity, so she couldn't just introduce him to them randomly.

There were a zillion of security, PR measures to take care before that. And both Manik and Nandini were already came up with a plan to introduce her friends on her birthday next week with lots of security plans. But all went into vain then. 

" Are you guys fucking kidding me?! "
Manik's irritated voice broke the awkward strance.

Manik had enough of the shit going on infront of him. Not only he was exhausted with the long day and following night, but also he was seriously irritated with the tell a tale kind of series happening infront of him.

He understood that her friends were feeling betrayed and disheartened over their relationship status. But he couldn't make out the drama. As per him, it was an unbelievably dramatic web series full of over acting. So, he found it difficult for him to understand her friends overdramatic responses.

And, more over all that, this overdramatic responses were hurting his girlfriend. And, Manik Malhotra couldn't see his girlfriend upset regardless of the person who was hurting her. Only the heavens knew how difficult it was for him to stop himself from hitting the shit out of Abhi for pushing his girlfriend and hurting her. He withdrew himself only for her sake.

So, seeing Nandini so broken and vulnerable, pierced his heart and patience as well. Thus, he took the matter in his hands.

" Listen stop this drama " he again roared pointing to none but everyone.

Abhi and Sriya both stared at him with questioning gaze.

" Kya... look kya de Rahi ho? " He angrily pointed his venoms at Sriya who was by then started throwing daggers through her eyes.

" What? Why are you giving me this look haan? " He stated again rudely.

Though Abhi was hurt but the look on Manik's face, scared the hell out of him. It reminded him the infamous bad boy of music industry Manik Malhotra!

" Ohhhh seriously guys, what's wrong with you?! " Manik exclaimed.

Nandini knew this Manik so dearly. It's the mixture of her lovely sweet boyfriend, her World's King and the monster Manik Malhotra.

And, that person was scary like hell. She encountered that person once unfortunately. And then she knew that her friends were in trouble.

So, before the situation went out of control, she grasped his right arm to bring his attention to her and also soothe his anger.

Manik looked at her tear marred redden pale face. He understood that she wanted to stop him from causing any scene. But he had enough of this shit.

" Oh come on Nandini !!! " He sighed irritatingly seeing her pleading expression.  

Then, he stated firmly " it's enough now !!! "

After that, he cleared his voice and said

" Look guys, I care a damn about what you think of me or us. I actually don't give a flying shit. But unfortunately, she cares a lot about you guys and I do care for her. So, I was trying to give you guys the space to do your guilt trip game. But enough is enough. You guys now started irritating me with your overdrama. "

Listening to this, Sriya got really angry and about to give her piece of mind, Manik cut her in saying
" I am not done yet. You have said lots and now it's my turn. "

He then took a frustrated sigh and continued " So as I was saying before getting rudely interrupted, that I have had enough of this drama. I understand that you guys are feeling betrayed and whatever but you guys are hurting Nanidni. Don't you think that you should  atleast try to understand her situation before cornering her so brutally? She did nothing wrong hiding her relationship with me. Don't you think that she has that right to decide what and when to share her private life with others? I can't believe that you guys are actually blaming her for being little bit private about her life as if she has no right to take decision for herself but seek for others permission?? Dude, even I respect her privacy, boyfriend or not. But you guys are scrutinizing and brutally criticizing her so rudely. Unbelievable!! "

He stopped and stared at their disbelieving expressions and it somewhat impressed his swollen heart. But, he knew, these two people meant a lot to Nandini. So, he took the initiative to share Nandini's guilt burden a little.

Then taking this analysing pause, he started again " Look folks, I understand that you guys being her bestfriends have the right to know about her relationship but sorry to say, you don't have the right to degrade her and decide on behalf of her when to share her private life. It is solely be upon her. It's her life afterall. We three here are important parts of her life but not the owner of her life. So stop this unnecessary blame game. And, if you can't understand her feelings regarding this situation, then at least give her the benefits of doubt. After all you are her best friends. And guys it literally pains me to the core to accept the fact that you guys meant a world to her and you seldom comes first as her priority though I am her World's King. So, I can tolerate everything but her tears. Let's take a breather here and think again about your baseless ruthless accusations that to have against your own bestfriend. "

Dumbfounded!
Disbelieve!

Abhi and Sriya were both stunned witnessing the intensity of the love this media stating arrogant Rockstar had for their friend. The person standing infront of them was not any Page 3 celebrity but a normal guy who's in love with their friend. And, the depth of the love was unimaginable.

Sriya was stunned but Abhi was starstruck all over again. Unknowingly he started admiring this Rockstar ten folds. Whereas, Sriya felt somehow bittersweet emotions seeing the absolute genuine feelings this celebrity had for her friend.

It's like some plot of a movie for her.

Unbelievably believable!!

And on the other hand, Nanidni was shocked beyond belief. She was feeling overwhelmed with Manik's raw emotions that he poured infront of others than her. He was always against socialism. He was a different person infront of the world than her. His  rudeness, arrogance were his armor to fight against the ruthless world.

But, that day her Manik was wearing his emotions on his sleeves and quite consciously showing to the world. He came to her aid. He took the responsibility to face her friends. He shared her pain. He took part of her guilt trip. He again proved that he was not a celebrity to her but her lover. 
Her Man!

" Manik " she softly whispered like a prayer and hugged him tightly. She was feeling her gratitude to him for being her.

" Thank you! " She murmured clutching his sweatshirt, still hugging him.

The corner of his lips twitched slightly. He was finally feeling in ease seeing her relaxing a little bit.

He pulled her more to him and whispered back " Well, I love you too. " and then placed a kiss on her head caressing her back.

Again Abhi and Sriya got shocked seeing the scene infront of them. It was like a movie scene for them. Fiction. However, by then they bit by bit trying to accept this reel framed reality.

Indeed their friend Nandini was in a relationship with The Manik Malhotra!

" Wow!!! " Abhi was the first to recover from this shock after shock moments.
" You seriously are dating him. " He realised.

Nandini looked at him still being in Manik's embrace. And, smiled softly as affirmation.

" There you go! " Manik sighed and pulled Nandini again when she tried to move away from him.
He had enough of their separation period and this on going friends spat was streching this separation track which was completely against Manik's will and wit. So, keeping Nandini as close as possible to him, was the only compensation he had that time. That was the reason, he pulled her again in his safe cocoon side hugging her petite form.

" I don't know what to say " an exaggerated Sriya stated standing up from the couch and continued " I need fresh air ".

" Sri, I am sorry. Please try to understand I was about to tell you but....." Nandini again started with her sorry monologe and that disturbed Manik more. An irritating sigh escaped from him and he let Nandini go from his hold.

She went straight to Sriya. She hugged her and tried her best to make her understand her unusual scenario. But, Sriya rejected the hug and moved away.

" I need time to think Nandini. It's too much to take in. I still can't believe that you lied to us. " Saying Sriya turned towards Abhi and continued " Let's go Abhi. "  Abhi nodded. He was also mentally exhausted. " Yes, let's go. "

" Ask YOUR bodyguards to follow us to my home. I will give them your luggage." Sriya intentionally stressed out on 'Your' to mock Nandini and their situation. It was really hard for her to digest the fact that her friend had her own personal bodyguards courtesy to her celebrity boyfriend.

This taunted accusation again pierced Nandini's heart. But, she had nothing more to do that time but give her friends the needed space to clear their heads.

Manik signalled his guards to follow them and Nandini saw her two bestfriends, her life supports walked away dejected and heartbroken.

But, Manik breathed out a satisfactory sigh after they left.

" Ahh finally... Good riddence !!! "

******

Sorry for small updates. And thanks for loving this story. Stay blessed and healthy.

Also, EID MUBARAK to everyone!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

583 50 18
It is based on my imagination taehyung a idol fall in love with her fan who is Indian but she didn't knew that his friend who secretly loves heris he...
326K 32.9K 51
Love Story of The Royal Couple.
260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..
577K 29.5K 28
Well this is a story of a guy who never wanted to get married but had to as per his mother's and father insistence....a girl who wanted a prince char...