5SOS BxB smut [Bottom!Michael]

By Crasssssssey

bottom!Michael // Michael centric one shots🖤 Doing all the Michael girlies a favour😘 💚Requests Closed💚 • ... More

Intro & Requests
------ OT4 ------
Can You Take It? *
Dirty Little Secret *
Public *
Beg *
Do You Trust Us? | 01
Left Out *
Do You Trust Us? | 02
Do You Trust Us?* | 03
Ouchie
Competitive* | 01
Do You Trust Us? | 04
Girls Breakin' Hearts*
Dress*
Cuddle SOS
Icky
Little One
Wrong
Wasn't Loved Enough*
Do You Trust Us? | 05
Look Out For Yourselves*
Show Me*
New Member*
A Little Fuck Up*
Hit On | 01
Hit On* | 02
Little Princess
Competitive* | 02
------ OT3 ------
5 Days*
Vocal*
Rough*
Roomates*
------ MALUM ------
Good Morning*
Movie Theatre*
I'm Drunk*
Sick
Hold Me & Never Let Go
Bad Day
Cold*
Bass*
Without you*
Alexa*
(In)fertile*
I'll Teach You*
Thunder
Happy Birthday, Love*
Happy Mothers Day
Parents
Complete Opposites*
------ MASHTON ------
They're So Loud*
It's Hot*
Make Me Feel Loved
Baby* | 01
Possessive*
Baby* | 02
Baby | 03
Meet The Cliffords*
Baby [F] | 04
Creep [F]
Baby | 05 [F]
Subspace [S]
Locker Room [S]
First Kiss [F]
Bred*
Your Touch*
Princess of Their Lives*
------ MUKE ------
Keep It Down [S]
Forever With You [F] | 01
Forever With You [S] | 02
Needy [S]
Forever With You [F] | 03
The Dare [S]
FemBoy [S]
Frustration, Desperation [S]
Kitten's First Punishment [S]
Hidden*
Youngblood [S]
Bonded*
Trans*
Where Did You Go? [SAD]
Fuck Machine [S] | 01
Fuck Machine [S] | 02.1
Fuck Machine [S] | 02.2
Good For Me (GxB) [S]
Thunder
Airplanes*
------ Updates ------
REQUEST PLEASE!!
Updates!!
MICHAEL IN A SKIRT!!!
Update!
Yall

The Dark Life*

711 8 1
By Crasssssssey

Where Ashton and Michael lived a life that was condemned by society and general human rights, but their love was stronger than any other.

⚠️warnings!⚠️
Contains mentions of
- blood
- murder/serial killer
- sadist
- rough sex
- choking
- gore
If any of this is not up your alley I HIGHLY suggest you do not read it!

There's a soft Malum smut coming up soon, don't worry
Xx

I wrote it after watching a killer movie lol.

~~~~~

Michael smiled widely when his tall buff husband walked into the house. There was a knife in Ashton's bloody hands, and a sickening smile on his face. But it was a smile that Michael loved. He loved Ashton when he went overboard, while he was doing what he loves. "Hey my sweetheart, how was your day?" Ashton asks sweetly, gently placing the slightly cleaned up bloody knife on a piece of tissue on their little desk near the door. Michael skipped over to his love, his skirt flowing around his ass and mid-thighs. He hugs the killer, placing a loving kiss to Ash.

"Missed you so much baby. You look happy, who'd you kill today?" He asks softly, staring into soft yet deep, dark hazel eyes, using his thumb to wipe off a nearly dried blood droplet on his cheek.

Ashton hums into the careful gesture from his husband, following him as he lead them to the kitchen to wash his face off. "He was Daniel Wainman. He looked at you in a way I didn't like at the mall 2 days ago." He says casually, staring into green eyes that squinted in a smile at his lover's protectiveness. "Can't have anybody eyeing my sweet baby like that, can I?" He asks, watching Michael turn back around with a face cloth, dabbing his washed face softly. "No, 'course not. I'm yours." He says dreamily, pushing his chest against the older man's one, gently holding his face.

They may have led rough, violent lives that looked anything but gentle, but they can't help but do anything for each other, even if it means putting down their harsh demeanour in front of their victims to kissy up to each other. Ashton wrapped his strong arms behind his back, accepting the kiss. "And I'm yours. I'd do anything for you, Michael. I'd kill for you. Just for you, sugar."

Michael scrunched up his nose happily at the nickname, taking off the dirty blonde's black shirt, tossing it into their laundry.

All of a sudden Michael leaves a small love bite on Ashton's neck, dropping to his knees and unbuckling his belt and jeans as quickly as he could. "Anything for you... daddy. How 'bout a little gift for showing 'em who I belong to?" Michael asks seductively, lip tracing over his cock outline on his tight boxers, fingers resting against his V-line. "Go crazy daddy."

"Yea baby girl? Gonna be so good for daddy? Suck daddy's cock, sweetheart, it's all for you." Michael hums in delight, desperately taking off Ashton's boxers, moaning and whimpering at the sight of his semi hard cock. His soft wet tongue glides through the slit, looking up at the latter through his lashes. His pink lips wrap around his tip, sucking on it to gather up the precum, before taking his whole long and thick shaft into his mouth. Michael moans around his dick, smiling when he felt Ashton's large hand thread through his short hair, tugging harshly on it, holding it in place as he fucks his face.

Ashton smirks, his sadistic mind feeling full at the sight and sounds of his husband choking and crying from his shaft. Of course Ashton loves Michael with his entire life and would never hurt Michael if he didn't want it... but he did mention go crazy earlier, so...
"Mm, such a bad cock slut, aren't you? But you're only a slut for daddy, only for daddy to wreck. Only for daddy to use. Only for me to fuck as I want. Isn't that right, precious? Anyone else who looks at my precious like that doesn't deserve to live." He seduces calmly, fucking hard into his mouth, down his throat. "Such a slutty boy." Michael gags, looking innocently up at him, moaning around his cock, just unable to stop.

His husband was the hottest man he knows, and he feels so liberated when his godly sculpted figure wrecks his pretty little ass with just a simple spank. He loves seeing the bloodlust run through his hazel eyes. And god he loves it when Ashton kills just for him. He loves Ashton being protective of him. Don't get him wrong, he is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. But it's so much better having someone who would do it for you. And he'd kill for Ashton to. He has before, definitely not as much as his husband, but a few, definitely.

He was getting so horny and turned on by his husband's low moans, he just couldn't wait for him to treat his hole like he was now, fucking fast. "Daddy's gonna cum, and you're gonna take all of it," he moans, cumming down his throat, feeling Michael swallow around his cock.

Ashton pulls out suddenly, stroking his already semi hard, wet shaft, looking at Michael with animalistic eyes. "Couch, now. I don't think I can make it to the bedroom without fucking you." He pants, grabbing Michael by the collar of his shirt, yanking him to the living room. The dirty blonde lays his husband over the arm of the chair, lifting his skirt up to see sinfully tight panties. Michael moans and jerks forward when Ashton spanks his ass hard, multiple times and not stopping until Michael was sniffling. His whole ass was red, hand marks more prevalent at some places than others.

His ass was burning and it would hurt like shit, but he couldn't wait for his bare raw ass to slap against Ashton's groin when he fucked him. "Tell me how you feel, love." Ashton asked. Michael moaned, he loved how his husband could show so much care, but then know it was just a front he could put up in front of victims.

"Feels so good daddy. L-love it when you lose control." He says honestly. Ashton smirks putting his hand around his husband's neck, bringing his ear up to his mouth, making him choke. "Hmm, daddy's gonna pound you and no making pretty noises. I wanna see you struggle." He says, biting Michael's neck until it bleed a little. Michael nods, mushing his lips together to keep himself shut up.

He loves how they both can go equally crazy when it comes to bloodlust, but when it gets to bed, Ashton's the one that goes absolutely crazy. It makes him feel taken care of. It makes him feel dominated and he fucking craves it. And only Ashton can feed his masochistic cravings. His daddy yanks his panties to the side, and alines his cock with his hole, no prep or lube, just taking him raw. He pushes in fast, no hesitation. Michael covers his mouth with his hands, squeezing his eyes shut tight. It hurt so much but the masochist in him screamed in pleasure. He was particularly loud in bed, so to not be able to moan or whimper or whine or scream daddy was extremely difficult. He uses the couch pillow which was right next to him, muffling whatever accidentally slipped from his mouth, if it did.

His cock was aching for a release, the bottom of it rubbing up against the rough couch material. And god Ashton just knew how to have anyone destroyed in seconds. But particularly his husband, have him begging and crying for release, to screaming to the point the neighbours in the opposite house could hear. He knew the exact way to his prostate, and he knew the tightness Michael's hole would always provide him. Wrapped tightly around his cock with warm wet velvety walls, clenching around daddy's big cock, his fat ass meeting his hips.

Ashton growls possessively, lowering himself to his lover's ear, "You're fucking mine. Only mine. Only person that can make daddy cum. You're the only person daddy can touch, understand?" He asks sternly, watching the platinum blonde nod desperately. "You can only make noises when you cum. And you can only cum after daddy does, so you better help daddy if you wanna be a loud dirty slut."

Michael arches his back, creating a dip for Ashton to put his hands on, as he clenches his hole as tight as he could. He could feel a moan just on the verge of spewing past his lips. He could only contain so much pleasure.

"Tighter than that baby, daddy's so close." Ashton groans, pistoning his hips into Michael, the sound of skin slapping against each other getting louder and louder. His thrusts were more sloppy now but much more hard. Michael does as he's told gritting his teeth as he felt a wet warmth released deep inside of himself. He mentally sighs in relief, and nearly gasps at Ash turning him around by manhandling him. Ashton had a sweaty forehead with his sexy curly hair stuck to it, his teeth clenched as he went as fast as he could to help his precious baby cum.

Michael lost it and screamed at the top of his lungs for his daddy, cum shooting up to his lips. Ashton pumped his shaft up and down slowly, getting Michael all milked out, making the killer whimper. Mikey whines in over sensitivity, slipping a tear past his eyelid as he shook. Without hesitation, Ash lowered himself to Michael's tummy, where a pool of cum was at, sucking up every last drop and ate it all. Michael whimpers softly, bring his thighs together, holding Ashton in place. He felt so sensitive and so happy. And the cum dripping out of his hole was about to reach into his crack. But the dirty blonde reaches two fingers, scoping up what almost touched the arm of the couch, pushing it back into his hole where it belonged, and fucked it in a few more times slowly.

He grabs the butt plug that he keeps in every drawer, like the small hidden one in their coffee table, pushing it past his favourite red hole, listening to the whines he made. "Open up baby, taste daddy's cum from your ass." He orders placing his wet fingers for on his bottom lips waiting for entrance. Michael gladly opened his mouth, sucking on his two fingers, moaning around it until Ashton shoved it down his throat as far as it could go. He chuckles, "love hearing you choke 'cause of daddy."

Michael has tired green eyes, his pupils blown and dilated from overwhelming pleasure. His eye lids were beautifully glossy, as always, red cheeks and tear coated lashes. His cock was soft and he was covered with sweat and Ashton's saliva from when he licked all the cum off him. Michael hums softly, closing his eyes. Sure he was a serial killer, but he has his soft moments where he needs to be taken cared of.

Ashton smiles at him, putting down his dominant demeanour and instead putting on his boyfriend one. He plops onto the couch, picking Michael up with easy as he lays him on top of his chest, laying onto the couch. They just couldn't resist each other as they catch each other's lips in a perfect kiss. Their lips moulded perfectly for each other. The sucking noises makes Michael dizzy with love as he opens his mouth, letting their tongues dance with each other, moaning softly when Ashton's tongue wraps around his. "Hmm, u-uh. As-ashton."

"Michael." He groans, bucking his hips up, grabbing his husband's hips and pulling it down to his crotch. The latter whines and whimpers, his breathing didn't get a break since Ashton pulled out of him.

"Shh, I know baby." Ashton says, carrying his precious possession to the bedroom, laying him on the bed and pinning his hands above his head with just one of his own hands. "Daddy, take me slow, please?" Michael asks with tears in his eyes. Ashton smiled and kissed his lips, "of course sweetheart, cute little baby." He grinds his cock against Michael's, dirty sounds filling the room.  Just as the latter was about to grind up, Ash told him to stay down and let him do the work. Ashton continued his grinding, whispering sweet nothings into his husband's ear. The other hand barely grazing the side of his tummy, making the heat in his lower abdomen coil in excitement.

Michael came embarrassingly quickly, but Ashton thought it was cute how fast he could cum again after having just done so. He releases as well and pulls the covers over them and hugs the platinum blonde. "You make everyday so much better." Ashton sighs, holding him closer.

"You too, hubby." They go to the bathroom and sit in the bathtub as it fills up. "What did you do today, sugar?"

"Plotting a kill. I wanted to ask you if you could join me for it tomorrow, would you, please? I love it when you scare them." Mikey asks with dark puppy eyes.

"Of course baby," he laid a chaste kiss to his lips, "you wanna hear about my kill today? It was great." Michael nods, biting his lip as he stares at his beautiful husband. "He was a deep sleeper, didn't even wake up till I woke him up tied to a chair in his bathroom. I mentioned how you looked like and he remembered you. Poor thing thought I was kidding about killing him, he smirked and just smirked. That pissed me off so bad, so I bled him slowly in his own bathroom. Slow and painful, just how I like them. Can't have him around eyeing people's possessions. Especially not mine. Mine's too beautiful "

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 106 9
random gay smut open to requests *picture on the cover or any others are not mine*
34.6K 1.3K 46
What starts of as a simple crush on a enemy turns into Jaylen's complicated love story, a love story unlike any of the ones he's read before. Jaylen...
101K 507 8
What really happened after Shawn Mendes' encounter with Noah Centineo during their Calvin Klein photoshoot. |gay fanfiction/short story/smut|
85.6K 2.8K 20
in which ashton now has 3 littles and hell, its not easy - sequel to babyboys, go check that out first!! - started - 12.14.16 ended - 8.6.17 | mariya...