Behind A Sweet Smile

By NeverAsk_Me24

ouh~so this is 3 kids that they want...i see You don't think this is too extreme ..? we want to 'take care' o... More

character!!( •̀ ω •́ )✧
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ATTENTION!!
Chapter 11
A/N
bye:P

Chapter 5

677 18 9
By NeverAsk_Me24

now2 it's a real age of POV!!before this chapter when the trio still a child..now let's start da showwwwwww wooohuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One POV

they ran away from them..the shorter acting cute like usually,the filipino is telling both of his friend for next mission they need to do while the indonesian just make sure the enemy didn't get them..at the high building some1 is staring at them,yes, it's long -range sniper,Thailand with his 2 sibling as a hacker,Laos & Cambodia..Myanmar and Vietnam the cover line while Singapore and Brunei just waiting them in car,why don't they join the mission?they as a back up and the one that manage the mission..they are both used as bait or given the task of disguise..

they are called ASEAN..a group born of Asian Clan..this group is quite popular for Europe Clan mafia..why?cuz there have a trio singer that popular in the song industry is young age in the ASEAN Clan..not impossible if other mafia group know about them and how dangerous is them..all the ASEAN Clan members quite strong and dangerous to play with..the question is...why does group mafia members is chasing them??

phil: where's the car?

>Laos: at the west end of the building, we gathered there in 20 minutes<

mal: okieeee

indo: roger.

...

...

...

cambodia: តោះទៅ យើងមិនមានពេលច្រើនទេ។.. (translation: let's go,we don't have much time)

thai: ...* staring at mal*

laos: c'mon thai,u can't kill him..y'know he is important to this clan right?

thai: *sigh* อะไรก็ตาม (translation: whatever)

laos: let's go... *parkour:P* 

...

...

singa: hello?

>china: how the mission?<

brunei: it went smoothly as we planned..

>china: great,how the trio?<

singa: ike always..the trio 'causing lil bit problem especially mal but they make the plan better than i expected..

>good,send report to me tomorrow.<

singa & brunei: ok.

...

...

...

*the sound of car doors opening and people entering the car noises:P*

...

...

myan: grrrr thai!!!can't you get away!!?

thai: hey!!พื้นที่ที่นั่งของคุณกว้างขวาง!! (translation: Your seating space is spacious!!)

myan: ဘာလဲ ?!!မင်းမှာ ထိုင်ခုံနေရာအများကြီးရှိတယ်!! (translation: what?! You have a lot of seating space!!)

thai: no i'm not!!

myan: yes you are!!!

thai & myan: *swearing in thai+burmese language*

brunei: uhh..guys,u need to stop..it's kinda uh-

thai & myan: SHUT THE H##L UP!!!!

singa: alright that's all...!!!both of will be together for next mission!

thai: wait WUT?!ARE U SERIOUSLY?!WITH THIS B4ST4RD?!

myan: H##L NO WITH THIS AN IDIOT ELEPHANT LOVER!!

thai: OI OI OI!!!DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY ELEPHANT!!IT'S SENSITIVE YOU CRAZY POLITICIAN POWER PEOPLE!!

myan: *gask in burmese drama*

myan & thai: *literally war screaming*

viet: uh,guys..calm down..we're in car..

singa: *hold his fore ahead* they can't get along..

brunei: *sigh while smile* we can't do anything to them..

laos: uhm...ພວກເຮົາຄວນຢຸດພວກເຂົາບໍ່ໃຫ້ຕໍ່ສູ້..? (translation: should we stop them from fighting..?)

cambodia: *sip da juice while enjoy da drama* ទេ យើងមិនចាំបាច់ទេ។ (translation: no,we don't need to)

laos: uh...okay if u say so..

viet: tại sao tôi phải ngồi gần họ?? ;P *muttering* (translation: why do I have to sit close to them??)

mal: brunei singa!!can we buy some snack???pleaseeee

singa: nope,we already buy snack yesterday then u finish all of them..no snack for you.

mal: b-but please this is last timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

brunei: mal,remember what Mr.China told to you about snack?remember the day that you're crying 'cause you don't want to pull a tooth then u ran away from HQ for 2 weeks?

mal: hmhh....i didn't ate it too much.. *pout*

brunei: how about after 2 next week i buy u milo?how about that?

mal: woahh!!!!!okieee!!!:3

laos: guys..stop-

thai: snjc lskjhihrui48fh58990oejdnc nmcdhcnsjnaxxbjdcakoxkocjsuhcsskn nhvb vvuisj!!!

cambodia: uh-what was that language..??

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

unknown: am sorry america!!!i promise-

ame: *shoot the stranger* i told you right? *step on the dead body* YOU'RE F***ING USELESS!!! *kick the lifeless stranger* 

unknown: i-i'm-

ame: not dead yet? *shoot it again* 

canada: alright,that's enough ame..

ame: shut the f**k up..

aussie: *remove the small bottle containing the oil then pour it over the corpse*

kiwi: uhm.....big bro...?what was that..??

aussie: ouh nothinggg..just little bit moment.. *measles his cigarette to the corpse then boom*

kiwi: b-big brother a-aussie-

aussie: yes?

kiwi: w-why y-you burn it-

aussie: burn what?

canada: let's bring kiwi to his baby sitter before he open freaking mouth..

ame: *pick kiwi up* don't tell anyone ,ok?

kiwi: o-okay... *scared tone*

ame: *giggles* that's my small bro!!am really f***ing proud of u bro!!

kiwi: o-o-k..

canada: don't cry...we're ur big brothers..

kiwi: *wipe his tears then slowly nodded*

aussie: that's a good boy!!

New Zealand POV

we go to my private baby sitter house..my baby sitter is a nice woman..only her house i feel safe with..tbh...am scared to my own family..i just feel scared when everything i saw red...i hate red colours..it make me feel uneasy..i don't like red colours even my face have a red..am traumatized..saw the dead bodies everyday..always hear the gun..always heard 'something' that whispering to me when i'm asleep..they keep say..

HELP

HELP US PLEASE..

ONLY YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEASE HELP US..

WE NEED YOU..

PLEASE HELP US GET OUT OF HERE..

PLEASE END THIS..

i close my ears..pls shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up..just please GO AWAY FROM ME!!!please go away...i'm begging..i'm sorry!!i don't know..i don't know what just happening...

.

.

.

"go to ur dad office,then you will know what is happening"

.

.

.

i snapped then i look around..no one..i shake my head..is this my imagination???am i really need to listen to them..???are that voice telling the truth..???

aussie: kiwi?are u okay?

kiwi: u-uh yes!!ofc i am..!

canada: here we go..

kiwi: *slowly get out from da car*

ame: enjoy ur day kiwi!!

kiwi: b-bye big bro.. *slowly wave to them*

canada: make sure eat ur dinner..

kiwi: uhm..yes..

...

...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

...

...

cyprus: heyya kiwi!is ur brother send you again?

kiwi: *slowly nodded*

cyprus: *bright smile* it's okay,c'mon darling..

this is Mrs.Cyprus...my private baby sitter..she divorce with his husband then live alone..i feel bad cuz she doesn't have anyone to spend time with..even she's alone..she keep move on and keep smiling to me..this is why she is the most person that i believe in my life..what about my famiy?i can't answer that..i mean..everyday i hang out with my brothers..there must be have a red views or should i say almost of the day i saw red and lifeless people body..

i keep ran away from them or avoided them cuz..to me..their dangerous..if they in the house..i will just lock up myself in my bedroom 24/7..i'm scared enough..especially big bro ame..even tho he smile to me or playing with me..the feeling of he is not himself..everyday he playing with me or being nice just fake,forced to do so,insincere..Mrs.Cyprus only place that i can spill out all of my feeling..am just crying..only cry i can do..i wanted to be normal kid..i wanted have a normal family..i wanted have a friend tho but my family not allowed me to make friend..

cyprus: it's okay kiwi.. *patting kiwi head softly* i understand..

kiwi: mrs cyprus...c-can i know..something..? *while crying on cyprus shoulder*

cyprus: tell me,

kiwi: is my family...is a crimanal family..?

cyprus: n-no...why u think so??

kiwi: idk why...everyday i hang out with them..i-i

cyprus: ...idk about ur background family story but what i know is...*face to kiwi* you're a good boy..you just..need a little bit time to know the truth..just be patience,ok?

kiwi: *look at her for a moment then nodded*

cyprus: that's New Zealand i know,the courage boy!!

kiwi: *cheerful lil bit*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"No entiendo por qué tenemos que trabajar con ellos.." (translation: I don't understand why we have to work with them ..)

"En fin... ahora nos toca concentrarnos en nuestra misión" (transation: Anyway ... now we have to focus on our mission)

"let's go.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continue;P

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu..am lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

srry to mention,in this au..new zealand is 5-6 years old so yeah...innocent kid:P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 864 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
4.9K 137 62
Philippines, a girl who has a difficult past. She is going to an academy called "Countryhumans Academy" where countryhumans study. She will meet som...
11.1K 772 22
«𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?" !Warning! • This is a male country x female reader. • T...
50.9K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...