Hungry eyes ยป vhope [FF]

By wangzico

โ ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ... More

intro.
vibes.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
special chapter - yoonmin.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.

twenty three.

130 17 29
By wangzico

A/N: sorry for not updating yesterday!! Here's the chapter, hope you like it! 

-

The following weeks passed by fast. Taehyung enjoyed every single day, spending his best summer with Hoseok and his other friends.

Yes friends because he finally gets along with JM and JK, now considering them as his friends. He would often spend time with them in the garage, sometimes even helping out the best he could or just hanging around with them after their shift. On their days off they would go to Yoongi's shop together just to be with him, more over annoy him but secretly he truly enjoys the company of the youngers.

Little's siblings came back from summer camp, school would be starting soon and the eldest of them tried to spend as much time as possible with them. They would go to the park together or visit Jin and Junior or the garage boys. They even met Hoseok for the first time and ate ice cream together. The elder really gets along good with children and it made Taehyung so happy that they liked Hoseok.

Hoseok - who wouldn't like him? He's truly amazing, a wonderful person and Little can't help himself from falling in love with him more and more with every day passing.

They complete each other in so many points, like a perfect puzzle. Spending almost every day together made them grow together even more, Little would often help him with his dance classes, doing the organization or even showing dance moves with Hoseok to the kids.

In return Hoseok started showing him how to drive, trusting his car to Little so that they can practice on a parking lot in the middle of the night. It was an up and down, Little isn't a good driver yet, they would laugh and sometimes even argue but in the end they had so much fun, Hoseok enjoyed teaching Little how to drive. The rest of the night they would spend stargazing or kissing in Hoseok's car.

Hoseok and him would drive around, visiting different cities, while Little's parents were at work. Hoseok showed him a few places and they discovered new ones together.

Everything is perfect, their relationship is developing just like their feelings for each other. It's still unsure what they are, but it doesn't matter, as long as their feelings are real. They don't need a label for their relationship, what matters is that they are happy and no one can take that from them.

They still keep it low in front of the others, even though it's so obvious that the two of them are a thing. Just the way they look at each other or the secretly intertwined fingers, the close dances in the practice room, or just them being inseparable in general.

Everything speaks for their relationship and no one seem to have something against it.

🕶

It's a regular Sunday but Hoseok and Taehyung have different plans for today. Actually they have plans with the other members of their new founded group.

„Glad you could make it, thank you." Hoseok says as JM and JK enter the dancing room, followed by Joon whom he greets with a hug.

Little says hello too as they join him on the black sofa of the practice room.

„Yoongs and Jin should be here too soon." Namjoon says making Hoseok nod in response.

„I hope you are ready, it's going to be a lot of work." Hoseok says with a chuckle but the others shrug it off.

„There's no ‚a lot of work' for us." Jimin responds, his brother nodding in agreement. „They call us ‚the working twins' for a reason." Jungkook adds making the other chuckle in return.

Soon Yoongs and Jin arrive at the practice room.

„Now that everyone's here, let's start."

Hoseok had the idea to renovate the place since it doesn't look that good and modern. He wanted to paint the walls and change the lights, maybe add some decoration and a few plants. It should look more welcoming and brighter.

From the money he earned through the dance classes he bought bigger mirrors and new lights for the room. It's really important to him that he and his students feel good and comfortable in the dancing room, so it was time to do some changes.

Everyone started doing their tasks, the twins and Yoongs are in charge for painting the walls, Jin and Joon are taking off the old lamps while Hobi and Little are putting together a new shelf for the students to put their stuff in.

They're talking and laughing, music is playing in the background as they work their way through the chaos. It took them a while, they had some struggles with the new lamps and with hanging up the new mirrors since they are way bigger than the old ones.

At the end they managed to get everything done, now waiting for the paint to dry while they started cleaning the floor.

It already got quite late as they finished, half of the group now sitting down on the sofa, the others resting on the floor.

„Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the outcome." Hoseok says as he sat down on the floor next to Little, who looks at him with loving eyes.

„It turned out pretty good." Little adds and the others agree. 

They stayed for a while, even ordered some food, Hoseok paying for everyone as a thank you for their hard work.
The group of friends talked about many things as they ate and after finishing they stayed even longer.

Yoongi is the first one to get up from the sofa, heading to the piano that has caught his attention long ago.

„Haven't heard you playing in a while." Taehyung says as he notices his cousin sitting down in front of the instrument.

„Haven't played in a while to be honest." The dark haired male responds, his eyes glued to the black and white keys.

„Why don't you play something?" Joon asks, making the others cheer for him to play something.

„Okay okay, relax." Yoongs says before placing his fingers on the keys, thinking of a song to play. So he just stared playing a melody he played in the past.

It started rather slow and serious, the melody is beautiful and full of passion, something not everyone can play.

The group is amazed by Yoongi's talent, only Joon and Little new about it the others haven't heard him play before.

Soon the melody switches and he starts playing a rather playful and fun melody, making the other males cheer and laugh.

With a dramatic push of all keys he ends the small show, before turning around with a small bow.

„Oh come on, that can't be it! Play more!" JK says, the others agreeing with him, all of them wanting to hear more of the elder.

„Okay Fine! But give me some vocals." Yoongs responds before turning around to face the piano again.

JM stands up from his seat on the floor to sit down next to Yoongi on the small bench. The older male looks to his right, smiling at Jimin happily, making the younger smile in return even brighter.

„So I guess the singing twins are back?" Little says before a soft chuckle leaves his lips.

JK is also getting ready for their small show, while the others are watching them quite amused.

„Ready?" Yoongi says looking at the male next to him.

„Always, PB" Jimin responds with a soft smile making Yoongi nod in response before turning again to the piano.

„Let's twist again." Yoongi announce the song pressing down the first keys.

Jungkook immediately knew what song the older meant, he and his brother listened to it a few times before, especially in clubs and bars where they could dance to it.

„Come on everybody clap your hands
Ah, you're looking good
I'm gonna sing my song and it won't take long
We're gonna do the twist and it goes like this!"
JK shouts, making the others laugh but join him clapping.

„Come on let's twist again like we did last summer
Yeah, let's twist again like we did last year
Do you remember when things were really hummin'? Yeah, let's twist again, twistin' time is here" Jimin joins in, singing with his whole heart.

Hoseok is immediately caught in the cheerful melody and he can't resist. So he stands up, grabbing Little's hand to get him in his feet as well.

„What-?" He asks confused but Hoseok interrupts him.

„Let's twist Taehyung!" The elder explains shortly before pulling him slightly more into the middle of the room so that they have enough space to dance.

The younger is taken aback but just looking at Hobi being all happy and cheerful made Taehyung smile as well. So he gives in and lets Hoseok lead him, twist him and dance with him.

„Round 'n around 'n up 'n down we go again
Oh baby make me know you love me so and then
Twist again like we did last summer
Come on twist again, like we did last year" JK continues singing, the two males dancing in the front, Yoongi playing the piano with love and passion.

Soon Jin and Joon join the two dancing males, as the song text repeats a few times, while JK and JM are singing with their whole heart, making Yoongi chuckle in result.

Everyone was having fun, Hoseok and Taehyung were dancing amazingly, the others have never seen them dance together before so it was a nice experience for all of them. To see Little laugh and have fun, dance and opening up to all of them in general. They were happy to see Little, bloom in the most beautiful ways possible. He has never looked happier than in this certain moment, just dancing to the music, laughing and having fun. He changed a lot since meeting Hoseok, he learned to have fun, to open up to others, but still be real to himself.

"Oh baby make me know you love me so and then
Come on twist again like we did last summer
let's twist again, like we did last year
Come on twist again, twistin' time is here"

The song ends with Hoseok holding his hand on Taehyung's lower back, drawing a half circle with his upper body, before bringing him back to himself. Their faces are so close, a big smile on both of their lips. Suddenly the elder pulls him closer before he presses his lips on Little's shortly.

The others start cheering loudly while Taehyung can feel his cheek turning red, his heart beating fast.

It made him really nervous, kissing Hoseok in front of the others. Of course they never said something about Jimin being gay, but how would they react to him kissing a man? Would they be just as relaxed as they are with Jimin? After all Jimin said that he's attracted to men long time ago, everyone knows that, and no one of their friends is against it. But how will they react? Especially Namjoon as his best friend or his cousin.

It was just a short kiss, nothing more than that and after they pulled away, Little places both of his hands on his face, hiding his red cheeks from the others.

Yoongi ends the song with another dramatic push of the keys, before turning around to the others, bowing to end his small performance.

Hoseok grabs Taehyung's hand so that they could bow together, also ending their dance with that.

Everyone claps for them and for each other, they start laughing happily just enjoying each other's company, their quality time together. It was so much fun, they continued the night with more conversations till it got dark outside.

Jin and Namjoon are the first ones to leave because Junior's baby sitter has to go home. Soon JK and JM pack their stuff to leave as well.

„Are you going home too?" Little asks Yoongi but the elder shakes his head while scratching the back of his neck.

„I'll be staying at Jimin's place actually." The dark haired male responds making Little frown slightly before it makes click in his head.
A cheeky smile forms on Little lips but he just nods knowingly.

„Thanks for your help again." Hoseok says before saying goodbye to everyone.

After closing the door his eyes travel to Little who is standing behind him. His hands find their way on Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer to himself till their bodies touch.

„Do you want to stay at my place tonight?" Hoseok asks with a slightly deeper voice then usually, his eyes piercing the younger male in front of him, who seems to melt under his intense gaze.

Little feels his heart beat getting faster, it's always so fast whenever he's with Hoseok. A warm and beautiful feeling spreads in his chest, making him smile as he nods in response.

Placing his hands on Hoseok's cheeks, he pulls the older male closer, making their lips meet in the most beautiful way possible.

The elder immediately responds to the kiss, it seems like he's melting into the touch, before a smile creeps on his lips, making them part from their kiss.

„Yes I want."

-

A/N: Hello my dear readers! Hope you liked the filler, more is about to happen trust me! I hope the book isn't getting boring at some point.. 

I think we will have about 35 chapters in the end, maybe even more. Hope you will stick with me till the end, thank you for your love & support - "Hungry eyes" is really my baby :') 

Thank you, see you next week! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...
272K 13.1K 47
"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook pleaded at Jimin. "Take care Jungkook" Jimi...
22.9K 2.1K 41
When the line between "need" and "want" gets blurred... To the outside world, they're just good friends. But the truth is, Taehyung isn't entirely su...
4.9K 266 20
(Completed) "Any kind of dancing is better than no dancing at all." "I am a fool for letting you go." _____ Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin are dancers. W...