I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

Od 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... Viac

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police

1K 50 65
Od 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,980 words}

- Royal Capital of Mitras -

Erwin's thick eyebrows shot-up upon seeing two children are being chased by a furious old noble man.

Erwin's inside a carriage along with his friend, Nile Dok of the MPB. The

They're on their way to the military tribunal for Erwin's royal summon.

"Is that a gang of child thieves? I didn't think the royal capital would ve in such bad shape." Erwin said.

Nile frowned, he crossed his arms over his chest and stared outside.

"It's the same everywhere. Even if you try to crack down, the holding cells are already overflowing." Nile said.

Nile then looked at Erwin with his unamused look. "So what do you mean calling an MP like me off the job at a time like this? Can't even handle a royal summons on your own? I'm not in the mood for a chat about our days in the training corps." Nile said.

Erwin smiled a bit.

"Cut some slack, Nile."

Nile looked away from the blond-male and just stared at nowhere.

"I was sure...you were going to die an early death. Your right arm's already waiting for you in the afterlife. Is it because you still believe in those delusions you talked about as a kid?"

(A/n: Please...Nile's so mean lmao.)

Erwin looked down, his small smile remained on his lips, the blond-male then stared outside.

"Yeah...and those delusions are turning into reality." Erwin said.

"...Good for you." Nile said, not even sure if he's sincere or being sarcastic.

Erwin looked at the dark-haired man. "By the way, Nile. Minister Nick was tortured then killed by the MP's interior first squad. Were you aware of that?" Erwin asked.

Nile's eyes widened a bit, he looked at Erwin with a little surprise look.

"...No."

Erwin nod. "...I see. It seems they wanted to know Eren's location. Why do you MPS want Eren so badly that you're willing to kill for him?"

"We're...just following orders from above. We don't know their reasons. And while we're the face of the military police brigade, the interior MPS are on the other side. Our chain of command is different, and we don't have any contact with them...even we don't know what they're thinking. There's no one who exercises official control over them, either. They have a pass to do whatever they want."

Erwin just nod his head after the commander of the MPB explained. Nile looked at the blond-man with a questioning look. "Did you want to ask something so obvious? You're not getting anything out of me, you know." The dark-haired man said.

"What do you think?" Erwin asked.

Nile raised a brow as he stare intently at the blond-man. ".....About...?"

Erwin looked at Nile.

"Do you think handing Eren to them will save these walls from danger? What do you think?" Erwin asked.

Nile immedietely looked away.

"That's not something for me to think about. I just do the work given to me."

Erwin smiled a bit as he nod his head. "Is Marie well? I heard your third is on the way." Erwin said.

Nile slightly frowned, as he side-eyed Erwin. "Can you focus your questions a bit?" Nile sarcastically asked.

"Now that I think about it, you wanted to enter the survey corps with me...but you fell in love with a woman at our bar favorite drinking spot and chose the path of protecting a single woman." Erwin said.

Nile nod his head then he stared at the ground. "Yeah, that's right. I betrayed you guys and shamelessly lived on to the present day. But I don't regret it. Making a amily is my pride."

Erwin smiled once more. "I respect you. Our colleagues that have died would feel the same. You managed a way of life that we were incapable of. However...obeying a system and protecting your position won't necessarily result in protecting your family." Nile stared at Erwin, his eyes widened a bit and he's just a little surprsed to what his friend just said.

"This little world is trying to change. Hope or despair. Who will be the one to choose? Who will choose? Who do you believe in?" Erwin asked, his ever so gorgeous royal blue eyes staring straight into Nile's serious dark ones.

"Erwin...what are you trying to do?" Nile asked.

"A gamble, as usual...that's all I can do." Erwin said, then their carriage stopped, Erwin held the door of the carriage and opened it. The blond-male tapped Nile's shoulder. "Yo do your job...I just wanted to give you warning." Erwin said then went out.

"Here is fine. And...one more thing." Erwin tilt his head to the left a little and side-eyed Nile. "I was in love with Marie as well." Erwin said.

Nile looked at Erwin with a sarcastic expression. "...Ha! I knew that! But you chose the titans, didn't you?!! Taking the titans over Maria...there's something wrong with you." Nile said.

Erwin didn't say anything anymore.

The blond-commander just looked at the military tribunal in front of him, while his carriage had already left.

--

Uhm this is a random blabbering from me lol...feel free to skip though.

From the way Nile said, "Erwin chose titans over Marie," it seems that Marie also liked Erwin back then, but Erwin didn't pursue Marie, since this man has priorities.

But I'd also like to think that Marie and Erwin had this cute short term relationship, like while Erwin was still training to be a soldier, he had this secret relationship with Marie, like what they call a puppy love, and they're like those silly inlove high-school teenagers lmao.

Maybe Mike was the only one who knew about it.

Since Erwin doesn't want Nile to know, because he knows Nile likes Marie, too. But Nile actually knows about it but he just keot quiet. Lol.

And then when Erwin was almost graduating in the training corps, he probably broke up with Marie, since he knew that if he's joining the survey corps, he won't live for long. Erwin wouldn't want to have a girlfriend/wife or a family while he fights titans and never knowing if he ever gets to see another day, he doesn't want to make any relationship in his life since there's a big chance he'll die and his love ones will be left alone.

When Erwin called it quits with Marie, that's the time my mans, Nile, had the chance to win the heart of the luckiest woman in AoT.

Maybe before their enlistment in the military branch they wanted to join in, Nile had already decided to join the MPB for Marie, he probably didn't tell Erwin or his friends about it. Lol.

It was already late when Erwin knew why Nile turned his back on them, maybe after his first expedition?

Like, when most of their friends died, and he met Nile again, mans probably visited his deceased friends' graves like that and that's when Nile decided to tell Erwin why he joined the MPB and not the survey corps.

And I'm sure it took a long time for Nile to make Marie love him...

I think we can all agree that it's hard to move on from someone we really loved, and we're taking about ERWIN SMITH here. ERWIN SMITH. GOSH.

Even I'm still not over this hot, big-blond commander of the survey corps. Damn it. I miss him so much.

I'd like to think that it took a really long time for Marie to love Nile.

Let's say,

Marie fell in love with Nile in the year 840, then had a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with him for 4 years.

Year 844, Nile married Marie, the same year Erwin met Levi.

Marie and Nile had their first child maybe 5 months before wall Maria fell, then in year 847, they had their second child, and in year 850, their third and last child is on the way.

A little angst for Erwin.

Since he still treats Nile as his friend, and I know Nile's the same, he may look annoyed and uncool with Erwin, but I know this man cares for Erwin.

They're friends after all.

From childhood 'til they grow up into fine gentlemens.

Nile invited Erwin in his wedding, of course Marie had moved on and she's fine with it. They're all in good terms. Erwin had also forgotten about his feelings for Marie, so it's not really a bother to him, but I am sad for my mans Erwin, because I know that Erwin probably also dreams of getting married and living a normal life. Going home to his wife from work, spending time with his children and just live a happy peaceful life.

I know he wants that.

Erwin's surely a family man, if only he doesn't have any priorities in life.

I know this hot big-blond with sexy damn thick eyebrows will get married and enjoy being a husband to his wife and a father to his kids.

I think Erwin wants four to five children. He wants a big family :)

You can't change my mind, but if his s/o only wants one or two, then it's fine with him, but he'll probably get dogs as a replacement for the three-four more kids he wanted to have.

Going back to angst for Erwin...

It seems that he's updated with Marie, considering how he knew that Marie's pregnant with her and Nile's third bb.

Maybe Erwin sometimes meeg with Maria like by coincidence or he really just have quick talks with Nile about some updates in their own lives

But just imagine Erwin imagining he also has an s/o carrying his child... :((

Erwin would love to see his s/o pregnant with his pride and joy.

Mans got the vibes of wanting to get married and have a family, but life is not guaranteed for him. Sksksksk...

--

- SOS and FDS Cabin -

Sasha and Connir raised a brow upon seeing Jean inside the girl's room, they were just passing by and now they're intrigued of why Jean's inside the girl's room. The two didn't make their presence known, they hid near the door and secretly peek at Jean.

"Oh..." Connie muttered.

An amused smirk was plastered on Connie's lips upon seeing what his friend's doing, while Sasha covered her mouth and stiffled a cute giggle.

The two watched Jean change the bedding of Y/n's bed and even the pillowcases of her pillows.

The young man seemed to have also fixes Y/n's things, just cleaned her personal area in the girl's room.

"What're you two doing?"

Connie and Sasha almost jumped out of shock when someone spoke, they looked back and saw Mikasa staring at them with a confused look. Mikasa was about to speak again, but Sasha covered her mouth and shushed her.

Mikasa raised a brow. Huh? Why?

Connie motioned for Mikasa to take a quiet look inside their room.

Mikasa removed Sasha's hand on her mouth and peeked inside their room.

Her lips twitched upon seeing Jean now wiping Y/n's bedside table, he even put a white porcelain flower vase on top of the h/c lady's bedside table. The vase also has three peonies, one red, one pink and one white.

"Eh? What are you three doing?"

Mikasa, Connie, Sashs shushed Eren who just arrived. Eren raised a brow,  he also looked inside the girl's room. Eren almost laughed when he saw Jean looking so serious while spraying fabric conditioner on Y/n's bed.

"Guys, captain Levi said to clean the cabin or else we'll have no--"

The four immediately shushed Armin who just arrived, poor blond-boy felt offended, but when he saw where and what the four's looking at, he forgot about it and was just amused to watch Jean care for Y/n's personal space like it's also his personal place.

Historia also arrived, but she didn't speak and just looked inside their room. A small smile was plastered on his lips upon seeing Jean sitting on
Y/n's bed and now stitching Y/n's beige cardigan, they have the same cardigan, since it's Y/n who made it.

And the reason why Y/n borrowed Eren's jacket, is because hee cardigan got a hole and she couldn't use it.

"Since when did he learn to stitch?" Eren asked in a whisper manner.

"Two days ago, during the night, I saw Jean inside captain Levi's office, the captain is teaching him how to stitch. I think Jean asked captain to teach him, just so he can fix Y/n's cardigan." Armin said, also whispering."

"Pfft! Is he in love or what--" Eren said, Mikasa has to cover his mouth, since he made his voice a little loud.

"Hehehehe..."

Historia, Armin, Mikasa and Eren looked at Connie and Sasha who both giggled, the two are even blushing.

"Bahuhuhuh...He's surely in love." Connie said.

"Ahuehue...That's for sure. That idiot horse-faced is in love." Sasha said.

"OI!"

"Ah!"

The five were shocked when they heard Levi's scary yet cold voice.

Jean was also disturbed when the five screamed out of surprise because of Levi. Jean stood up, holding a needle with thread on it and Y/n's cardigan. He walked towards the door and opened it completely, only to see his five squad-mates and their captain.

"The hell you all doing here?! Didn't anyone of you notice Y/n's outside?! Gather in living room!" Levi said.

Jean and everyone else were surprised. "Y/n's here?!" Jean asked.

Levi frowned, yet he nod. "Yes. And she has a message for us." Levi said.

Jean and the others quickly rushed to the living room, while Levi sighed and followed behind his squad brats.

"Y/n!" Jean called the young h/c lady.

Y/n who was drinking lots of water stopped and looked at her friend.

Jean just stared at her with wide-eyes, Y/n didn't come back for three days, and somehow three days felt three years for Jean. "Oh, hello." Y/n said.

Jean scanned Y/n from head to toe, checking if she has any injury, he was relief when he saw that his best friend is unharmed.

Y/n just waved at her friends, she then walked towards Levi and hand him the letter that Erwin gave to her.

Levi took the letter and read it silently. The raven-haired male captain raised a brow then looked at Y/n after reading Erwin's message. "Seriously? We'll do this? Or is this some kind of joke?" Levi asked.

Y/n frowned. "It's real." Y/n said.

Levi rolled his eyes. He hand the letter to Eren who's beside him, the others started surrounding Eren to also take a look at the commander's letter.

The Levi squad were all shocked upon reading what's in the letter, their eyes wide-open and their mouth in agape.

"Everyone read it?" Levi asked.

"Y-yes. Captain Levi...what is this?" Armin asked.

Eren gave back the letter to Y/n, Y/n walked towards the dining taboe and burned the letter on the candle's fire.

"Instructions from Erwin. Do you trust him? Those dumb enough to say yes...come with me." Levi said.

The Levi squad immediately started preparing themselves.

They all changed their clothes.

Wore their vertical maneuvering equipment, and a coat to hide their weapons. They packed the things they'll need and put it in their own backpacks, and took their rifles.

Y/n who went inside their room, suddenly stopped on her tracked when she saw the peonies on her bedside table. Huh? Who put it there? And who cleaned my own space...?

"Y/n! Let's go!"

Y/n was distracted when Sasha called her. "O-okay! Coming!" Y/n said.

The young h/c lady run towards her bed and lift her foam up, she picked up the brown wooden box she's been hiding under bed's foam, Y/n opened it and smiled upon seeing that her other pistol is still inside and lots of spare bullets for her two pistols.

Y/n put it inside her back pack, she also took her her hairpins inside the drawer of her bedside table.

"Okay, I'm all set." Y/n said.

The young h/c lady was about to go, but the peonies on the flower vase on top of her bedside table made her stop. Y/n smiled and caressed the peonies. "Sorry, but I have to leave. And I promise I'll come back for you."

--

Y/n along with the Levi squad left their cabin and retreated to a mountain, it's already night, but they still can see thanks to the moonlight

"That was close...what would have happenened to us...if we had stayed one more night in there...?"
Connie askee whilst staring at their cabin from afar. Interior police are now currently raiding their hide-out.

"Captain...are those the interior MPS?" Armin asked.

"Beats me. I can't imagine they'd act directly all the way out here, but... they didn't take me too seriously, either." Levi said.

Y/n glared at the interioe MPS raiding their cabin. If you touch the peonies on my table, I swear to the walls... I will not hesitate to wipe out your group.

(A/n: She choose violence...🏃)

"Hurry to the rendezvous point. Good thing the moon's out tonight."
Levi said.

--

- Trost District -

Y/n's eyes weakenes upon seeing the state of her hometown, Trost district. The place feels like it's a ghost town.

It's not lively anymore, like how it used to be. Buildings are destroyed and only a few people are around. There are no children, elder people, or just civilians happily shopping in the market and the merchants all look devastated by the poor state of their hometown and their own businesses.

"Hey...aren't you Levi?!"

Y/n and the Levi squad stopped walking when Levi stopped after two merchants blocked his way.

"Hm?"

The other merchants are now staring at Levi, Y/n and the Levi squad.

"It is! I've seen him before, too!"

"That's Levi, humanity's strongest soldier!!"

The merchants started surrounding the group. "Hey's he's small..."

"Hah...! I've only ever seen him on a horse."

Levi's face became more unamused as it already is. He stared coldly at the merchants surrounding them. "You're in the way." The captain coldly said.

"Come on, captain. Hear us out! We humble folk just want a word with you. We lost out on a lot of work because of that evacuation plan you soldiers made all that noise about!"

"It's not just us. People don't come to towns by the wall like this anymore becayse of all the uncertainty. Our income's gone, and we can't eat. The Garrison ran off somewhere, and crowds of thieves came in to take their place."

Levi, Y/n and the Levi squad members stared at the merchants who all looks in distressed.

"...But taxes are as high as ever  whay are we supposed to do? Why'd things turn out lile this? Why do the titans keep attacking?" A man with bandana on his head asked. He then stared at Levi, his eyes slowly filling up with anger. "I think I know why. It's because you in the survey corps aren't working hard enough. I've always blamed my-self if I don't make money in my business. I work and get nothing in  return all the time. But it's not like that for you people, is it? You laze around, get nothing done, and you still get to eat..." Ther merchant bitterly said.

He tried to get close to Levi, but Y/n quickly blocked Levi from the man, since she knows Levi doesn't like  being touched or around too many people. "Sir, please. Let us pass. We need to be on our way now." Y/n said.

But the merchant didn't listen to her.

"Right? What're you doing, strolling through town like this? Going shopping?"

"Out on a walk, women in tow...all high and mighty!"

"Eek!" Sasha shrieked after getting scared by a man who glared at her.

Y/n pulled Sasha away from the man and made her hid behind Mikasa.

"If you've gt any shame at all...just leave some money and go away."

Levi's brows twitched when he saw a woman holding an infant, the woman looks malnourshed as well as her baby. "Start repaying us for the food the survey corps didn't earn!"

"...! Hey! Watch out!" Y/n shouted.

Levi and his squad were alerted.

While the merchant glared at Y/n.

"Huh? What out for what?"

Y/n gritted her teeth when the man grabbed her shirt. "What's that, you brat?!" The merchant furiously asked.

Y/n grabbed the man's hand and pushed herself to the man, also pushing him backwards. Y/n kicked Levi towards the other merchant.

"There's a carriage coming!!" Y/n said.

The merchants and the Levi squad quickly moved out of the way just before the carriage came rushing towards their way. Levi fell on his butt along with the man behind him, while Y/ pushed away the man who grabbed her. "Ahh!! Ar--I mean, Krista and Eren!! They've been kidnapped again!!" Sasha shouted, "terrified."

Y/n and Levi quickly sat up and hooked their wires onto a roof and flew mid-air using their vertical maneuvering equipment.

The two quickly secretly followed the carriage. Sasha, Connie and Mikasa followed behind Y/n and the captain.

"H...hey...are you--" The two merchants who were saved were both surprised upon seeing Y/n, Levi and the Levi squad are already gone.

--

Y/n gritted her teeth upon seeing Armin being harrased by a perverted old man. Y/n felt bad for Armin, the blond-boy disguised as Historia, and now he's being sexually harrased by one of the men who kidnapped them.

The blond-boy looks so disgusted, uncomfortable and even tearing up.

Y/n cursed the perverted man inside her mind. For the love of the walls, please don't make me kill him later...

Y/n then looked at Jean, her best friend disguised as Eren...once again.

Jean shut his eyes and looked away from Armin then gritted his teeth.

Y/n sighed heavily. Sorry, Armin...just hang in there. We'll move now...

Eren amd Historia are in another hide-out right now and staying on stand-by while Armin and Jean stood in their place. This whole decoy plan was made by Levi, Y/n and Armin.

Y/n left, she went onto the roof of the building where the two are being held. Levi who's on top of the roof, looked back at Y/n. "What's it look like inside?" The raven-haired male asked.

"They're going to see through Armin's diguise if we don't hurry...And..." Levi saw Y/n clenched her jaw. "I feel bad for him. We should get the two now."

Levi nod. "I see."

Y/n looked at Levi. "How's your leg?"

Levi looked at his right knee, he placed his hand on top it and gently gripped it. "It's moving pretty well. It's not bad." The male captain said.

--

"You sure that it's Eren and Krista, correct?" An old man with bald head and round body figure asked his two most trusted men. The old man is Dimo Reeves, the boss of Reeves company in the whole Trost district.

"Yes. Their features match."

"Did you see if the captives are wearing disguises?" Dimo asked.

"...No, not yet."

The three men walked in inside the building where they're hiding Armin and Jean. "...Do you want to mess everything up again, you damned fool?" Dimo asked, full of insultment.

"...I apologize."

"Hold up on your report. Honestly, thid is our last chance." Dimo said.

His two men paused on their track when they noticed that the guards are not around, only Armin and Jean are inside. "Hm...? Where's the guard...?"

"Come on...for situation like this...we need to start by stripping our captives..." Dimo said as he walked towards the two, Jean and Armin.

His eyes widened when he heard his men grunted in pain. "Hunh?!"

Dimo looked back and saw Mikasa jumped out of nowhere and kicked his right-hand man on the face.

"Hn?!"

Levi showed up behind the other man, he grabbed the man's neck and held the back of his shirt and easily slammed the man bigger than him on the ground.

"Above you, old man!"

Dimo looked up and was in horror upon seeing Y/n going to land on him.

The h/c lady hooked her wires somewhere and swinged mid-air, she raised her leg towards Dimo and kicked him on the face, making Dimo to fall on his butt, Y/n landed on the ground and immediately pull Dimo's left arm, she pushed the old man on the ground and sat on his back ro restrained the old man. Dimo glared at Y/n. "Damn it..." The old man said.

Jean and Armin are now tying Dimo's two men. "Hurry!!" Levi said.

Y/n looked back up to the ceiling.

"Connie! There's three of them! Is thay really everyone?!" Y/n asked.

Connie peeked through the entrance they made in the ceiling.

"Yeah, that'd everyone!! There's no one else nearby!!" Connie said.

Y/n didn't notice Dimo was already reaching for a pistol near him.

The young h/c lady froze on her place when an arrow passed by her right cheek, she saw the arrow hit Dimo's pistol. "Tsk...you sneak old man." Y/n said as she held down Dimo's hand.

"H...hey!" Jean said out of panic for
Y/n after seeing the arrow flew near her face. Jean looked at Sasha who's on top of pile of boxes and holding her bow and arrows. "What if you hit Y/n with that?!" Jean annoyedly said.

Y/n looked at Sasha. "It's fin--"

"It's Y/n's fault for taking her eye off the prey!" Sasha said.

Y/n just chuckled and shook her head.

Connie who's still on top of the roof, roamed his eyes around just to make sure no one is coming anymore.

"Well...looks like we pulled it off..."
Connie said.

--

Levi placed his right hand on his waist and stared down at Dimo.

Y/n's standing beside him and also staring at the bald old man.

Jean, Mikasa and Armin are guarding the other men of Dimo Reeves.

"Are you the boss of this company?" Levi asked.

Dimi acted terrified as he shook his head. "No...you've got it wrong! I'm just someone they use to transport cargo. I'm nothing but an old man...so please, sir...be gentle with me. I don't know anythig--" Dimo paused for a while when his eyes stayed on Y/n and thought she's familiar. "Oh..."

Y/n raised a brow at him. "Hm?" Y/n's brows shot-up when she remembered where she saw Dimo before. "...Ohh. That day. You were blockong a gate." Y/n said. A smirk was then plastered on her lips. "Hahahaha! You were trying to act innocent, huh?" Y/n said.

"You know him?" Levi asked Y/n.

Y/n nod. "Yep. This is him. Dimo Reeves. The boss of the Reeves company. He was blocking the gate during the breach of Trost district."

Dimo looked away from the two.

"Agh."

Levi look at Dimo Reeves again, while Y/n chuckled out of her amusement.

She just finds it funny that Dimo tried to act like an innocent old man, when Y/n actually knows him and his act is ruined.

"Hear that? Boss?" Levi asked.

"Being in your nest makes me feel antsy...let's get some air." Levi said.

Dimo gritted his teeth. "Fine."

"We'll keeo your underlings on the floor for a little longer." Levi said.

His eyes landed on a man who's smiling like an idiot, boushing and even drooling like creepy pervert.

It was the man that harrassed Armin.

"Hm? Hey. Fix his gag." Levi said.

Armin was near to the man.

"Yes, sir." Armin said and walked towards the man.

The blond-boy crouched in front of the man and started fixing his gag.

"I heard..." The man spoke.

Armin stared at the man. "Huh?"

The man smiled widely and drooled even more. "You...you're really a boy." He stared at Armin with a perverted look. "It's...all your fault. I used to be normal...but now look at me. You have to do something about this."

Armin's eyes are wide-open as he stare at the perverted man.

The blond-boy was surprised when the man was suddenly kicked in the face by Y/n. "Y-Y/n?!" Armin said.

Y/n coldly stared down at the man who's now lying on the ground, his face was bruised by Y/n's kick and his nose bled. "Armin. I got this." Y/n said.

Jean walked towards Armin, he held the blond-boy's arm and just pulled Armin away, while Y/n grabbed the man by the shirt and threw him onto a pile of boxes. "Y/n! Please don't end up killing that man!" Levi shouted.

Y/n frowned as she tied the gag around the man's mouth so tight. "Hey, I really hate pervert people, you know? Doesn't matter if they're a man or woman. You see, I just encountered one yesterday so I'm still disgusted by it. And you just added up to it. You're lucky I can't kill you. But if only I can, you're probably not breathing now."

The man came back to his senses and stared at Y/n with a terrfied look.

"That boy you harrassed is my friend, if you ever try to touch him or anyone else, I'll slice you into nice pieces and distribute your meat onto the titans outside the walls. Remember this, bastard... I will know if you ever try to molest a man or woman." Y/n said.

"Understand?"

The man hummed and nod out of his fear that Y/n will really kill him, slice his body into fine pieces of meat and feed his remains to the scary titans.

--

Y/n and the Levi squad went on top of the wall along with Dimo Reeves.

"Why did you take me all the way here?" Dimo asked. He's sitting on the edge of the wall snd staring at Trost.

Levi is standing beside him.

"This is my town. Trost's outer gate--er, former outer gate. Humanity's southern front...the border between worlds. A frightening place, but lucrative...it was a good town."

Levi nod his head, he also stared at Trost. "I'll tell you what we call it. The place where humanity first defeated the titans. And...the place that proves humanity's powerlessness. We used the strength of a titan to close a hole made by a titan. We tried a lot of things, but in the end, humans just couldn't match up. Of course, it's not as if a titan's strenght slone closed it. Many soldiers gave their lives, too. It took alll that plus a chain of countless miracles just to keep your town just barely standing here. And the source of those miracled is Eren. That's who you tried to snatch from us."

"Hmf." Dimo Reeves let out a sarcastic laugh after puffing on his cigarette. Dimo smiled then he looked at Levi.

"So you took me here to lecture me? Please, soldier. Give me a break. Being up here isn't easy on my old body."

Levi glanced at Connie, Sasha and Mikasa who're just behind them.

"...You're right. Never mind. I hate having to see an ood man get chewed out." Levi said, he then sat down beside Dimo. "Tell me, what was the point...of the deal you made with the interior MPS?" The captain asked.

"Deal?  There was never any deal. We followed orders we were given. The point was to follow those orders so that we didn't lose everything. But the night raid failed, and so did the kid-napping. Everything the Reeves company has is going to be seized by the royal government on whatever charges they come up with. My employees and their families are going to be thrown ontonthe streets. On top of that, a few of my subordinates and I...eill probably fie in some sort of accident to keep our mouth shut." Dimo Reeves said.

Levi, Mikasa, Connie and Sashs stared at the bald boss of the Reeves co.

"But I do have some good news for you, soldier. Those guys in the interior are idiots." Dimo said, the old man then let out a laugh. "You people go out to fight and kill titans. How are a handful of cheap thugs like us supposed to take of you? What a bunch of morons." Dimo laughed once again. "I mean that girl over there brought us down single-handed! It's ridicilous!" Dimo said while pointing at Mikasa behind them.

Mikasa just stared at Dimo.

No. It's not me...it's Y/n who did all the work in making his men knocked out.
Mikasa thought.

She shivered upon remembering how Y/n brought the Reeves men without even getting touched or harmed. She didn't even break a sweat or breath.

"What do you say, soldier? Good tip, right?" Dimo asked, now serious.

"Yeah...we're apparently uo against fools. I undestand that much...but why are you letting these fools kill you off, boss?" Levi asked.

Dimo gritted his teeth and looked at Levi wirh an annoyed look.

"Huh? They're dumb, but they're the rulers of our world. The fools that kill and eat you peaple don't even wear clothes, right?" Dimo said.

Levi nod. "...I see. That's true. But we can kill the titans, too. It's the same thing. If you're going to die anyway, you might as well try " Levi said.

"No."

"Why not?"

"If I fail, that just means more of my men will die." Dimo said.

"Don't worry. That'll happen either way."

The old man stared at Levi, who's now staring at Trost.

"What was that?" Dimo asked.

"Trost district, your town, is on the verge of failure. It was once occupied by titans and is half-annihilated. But there are still people here. That's because there are engineers here who fill and fortify the gate...and soldiers ready for a titan titan. But the Reeves company plays a major role, too, by bringing people work. At this rate, though, the Reeves company will disappear. That eill be the final blow to this town. It'll stop functioning entirely. If that happens, your employees won't be tue only ones out on the street...it'll be everyone living here, except the soldiers." Levi then side-eyed Dimo. "How many of them will make it through the winter? Maybe you're right. Being killed by the interior MPS would still be a more merciful way to go." The captain said.

"Well...it's inevitable now. Because you won't give us Eren and Krista... countless people will die."

Dimo stared at Levi.

"You know, someone told me something. "One precious life could save the lives of man." So to keep the people here from dying out, will you hand over your two comrades?"

Dimo asked, he smirked upon remembering who said that quote.

The one and only badass Y/n.

"That's exactly right. I'll give you Eren and Historia." Levi said.

It shocker Dimo, Sasha, Connie and escpecially Mikasa. "Wha?" Dimo said.

"Huh?!" Connie said.

"Captain Levi?!" Mikasa called the raven-haired male in a furious tone.

"But you'll have to accept three conditions." Levi said to Dimo, hr totally ignoring the raven-haired lady.

"One. From now on, the Reeves company will join the survey corps in opposing the interior military police brigade, as well as the royal government and it's decrees."

Dimo's eyes widened even more. "What...?! Are you telling me to stary a war?!" Dimo asked in disbelief.

Levi just stared at him with his usual bored look. "Two. The Reeves company will trust the survey corps whole-heartedly." Levi said.

Dimo raised a brow.

"Trust you? We merchants only use that word as a joke, you know."

Levi also raised a brow at Dimo. "Merchants? I'm not speaking to a merchant. I'm speaking to you. Dimo Reeves. I'm asking you about how you live your life. What kind of man are you? Will you let your men and the people of this town die...and accept defeat? Or will yoy face the rulers of out world...and fight? Even I don't know what the right answer is. You'te free to choose." Levi calmly said.

What the captain said made Dimo Reeves to smile genuinely, then his genuine small smile turned wide. "Hah...amateur. What kind of idiot accepts a contract without hearing all the conditions first?" Dimo asked.

"Oops. My apologies." Levi said. "Three. From now on, the survey corps will receive priority access to any rare or luxury food, drink or products the Reeves compony obtains. Tea, for example."

"Fantastic! That's a fantastic condition, captain!" Sasha said, getting real cutesy excited.

Connie stared at Sasha with disbelief.

"Hey?!...Sasha..." Connie said.

Mikasa just remained silent and stared down, looking full of doubt.

Dimo closed his eyes then chuckled. "Seems your even greedier than a merchant." Dimo smirked and offered a hand to Levi. "I like that."

Levi nod and accepted Dimo's hand,

"You're a smart man. We have a deal." Levi said.

The two old men (Levi's old...lmao) then shook each other's hands, now they're allies and will work together to overthrow the royal government.

--

"You're leaving agin?" Jean asked Y/n.

The h/c lady who was just about to hop on her horse stopped after Jean asked her. She looked at Jean and was a little surprised to see a frown on him. Y/n chuckled. "Why? You don't want me to leave?" Y/n teasingly said.

Jean rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You just arrived last night and be with us again, and then you're leaving again."

Y/n raised a brow, she fully faced Jean and crossed her arms over her chest. "I have work to do, Jean-boy. And don't talk like I'm going far and not coming back anymore, I'll just report back to the commander." Y/n said.

Jean let out a heavy sigh then nod. "Okay...I'll wait for you." Jean said.

Y/n raised a brow. "Are you...okay?"

Jean scoffed and looked away. "Of course, I am. What made you ask?"

"Eh? It's just that I feel like you want to tell me something that's why it seems you don't want me to leave."

Jean looked at Y/n, he stared at her for a few good minutes. Is it true..., Y/n? That you like me...? Jean thought.

Jean then roamed his eyes around, he sighed upon seeing Levi, Dimo, Sasha, Connie and Mikasa coming.

"It seems that captain Levi got to make Dimo Reeves to side with us." Jean said.

Y/n also looked at the group.

"I'll just tell you once you get back."

Y/n looked at Jean. "Mhm? Is it important? You look so serious."

Jean stiffened on his place when Y/n walked towards him, the h/c lady tiptoed and reached for Jean's hair, she smiled and started fixing Jean's hair. "Is it just me? But I think you'll look good with long hair." Y/n said.

Jean was flustered at how Y/n's so close to him, and the way she brushes off his hair is comforting that it's actually making him embarrassed.

Y/n smiled and cupped Jean's face, then squished Jean's cheeks.

"Maybe some beard, too." Y/n said.

Y/n chuckled and poked the tip of Jean's nose. "Well, then. I'm leaving. See you later, horse-face." Y/n said.

The h/c girl turned her back on Jean, she was about to walk out, but she was surprised when Jean pulled her back. Y/n's eyes widened when Jean wrapped an arm around her waist and held her right hand as the young man kissed her on her right cheek.

"OH MY WALLS!"

Sasha and Connie shouted in unison after seeing what Jean just did.

Levi, Mikasa and Armin were also surprised, their eyes wide-open and mouth in slight agape. While Dimo just chuckled and shook his head.

"Young love...eh?" Dimo muttered.

Jean gulped and gently let go of Y/n who's now frozen in her place, the
young h/c lady now blushing and just in pure shocked. Jean faked a cough as he looked away, rubbing his nape and cheeks dusted with a shade of light pink. "B-be careful on your way."

Y/n blinked twice, she stared at Jean, speechless and she can clearly hear her heart beating loud. "J-Jean..."

Jean frowned to hide his adorsble embarrassment.

"Anyways, bye!" Jean said as he turned his back on Y/n and walked out, a smile slolwy crept onto his lips.

Jean looked back at Y/n, he pursued his lips upon seeing the h/c lady now on her horse and also staring at him.

The young man mustered all his courage to wave at his best friend.

A wave of happiness and relief made Jean to also smile at Y/n after the h/c lady chuckled and waved back at him.

If it's really true then...how come you're able to hide it from me for a long time? Jean thought.
___________________________________

:)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

549 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
82.1K 3.6K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...