๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ ๐—”๐—  โž› ๐….๐–

Av strawvhelry

โ”Š - ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ : ฬ—ฬ€โž› โ”Š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ... Mer

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–:
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–:
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—:
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ:

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘:

200 3 0
Av strawvhelry

Now I just Knew
𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Now where are you off to this time?" Caleb asks from the other line. "Somewhere I can get information." I answer.

"Information about what? Don't tell me you're going to hunt down that cheerleader and-" I cut Caleb off.

"No stupid. Y/n, I still don't know where she lives." I exclaim.

"Then why don't you fucking ask her?"

"Good idea." I say, before ending the call. I exited our house, went to the garage to grab my bike. I open my phone and a massage from Gaten pops up.

From: Gaten

Any plans there? I'm planning for a sleepover, bring anyone you like. Fyi, I'm talking about friends not strangers.

I scoff and chuckle. Since when did Gaten got into sleepovers? I quickly type a reply for him.

To: Gaten

And why are you planning a sleepover all of a sudden? And by 'anyone' you mean anyone I know?

I sent him the message. I was about to skip off and ride when I heard a familiar voice coming from one of our neighbors I can tell.

"I'll be back before nine or I don't know." A familiar female voice screamed. I barged out our garage and move my gazes at our neighborhood.

Suddenly a girl came out from the house that was beside us. She was wearing a black plain shirt, leather shorts, and sneakers.

Another girl suddenly ran after her, they were talking but then the girl pushed her, and made her phone fall into the ground. She then hit the girl and pulled her hair.

I laugh a bit. She picked her phone up and when she stand up, our eyes lock.

Shit, y/n.

She look at me, confused. I didn't know what to do either so I smiled, awkwardly.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Come on, I just need it for a school project!" Natalia, my sister exclaimed.

"What project of yours do you have and you need a piano? Arts?" I sarcastically ask. "Now move I'm going somewhere.

"Y/n!" Natalia screams.

I put my sneakers on and grab my phone before going out of my room. I was tying my hair while walking down the stairs.

"I'll be back before nine or I don't know." I shouted for my mother to hear. "Okay honey, just text me alright? Don't make me worry." She says.

I exited our house and this moron sister of mine ran after me. "Come on! I promise to take care of it." She pushes me.

"Stop it." I exclaim.

"Please?! I really need it-"

I cut her off. "To impress your boyfriend? Charlie?" I teased.

She stopped. "You fucker." She exclaims and pushed me all of a sudden, making my phone crash into the ground.

"Now I definitely won't let you use my piano." I click my tongue, hit her and pulled her hair.

"Ouch!" She roll her eyes. "It's not ny fault you slipped your phone flatso. "

"Flatso?" I ask, curious.

"Yeah, flatso. You have breast bur flat as a pancake." She winks at me.

"Whatever." I grab my phone from the ground, and when I stand up I saw a familiar guy.

Shit, Finn.

"Hey!" He screams.

"Me?!" I scream back, pointing myself with my point finger. "Obviously." He says. I chuckled, and out of nowhere I walk towards him, leaving my sister dumbfounded.

"Hey." I say while catching my breath.

"I'm still fuckin confused." He says. "Why?" I was flapping my hands because it was how asf.

"Where do you exactly live?" He asks.

I turn my gaze and instead of pointing our house I saw Natalia looking at us while her arms we're crossed.

"Uh that house, what do you mean?" I ask Finn while pointing our house. I looked confused.

"Well I didn't know that we we're neighbors." He chuckled, stretched his arms, leaving his bike unhold which fell in an instant.

"Fuck!" He cursed. "I'm sorry, I forgot about this shit." He says while grabbing his bike up that fell.

"You ride?" I ask.

"No, that's the reason why I have a bike. Because I don't ride." He answers. "Whatever Mr. Wolfhard."

"Finn is the name." He corrected. "Where are you going anyways?" I ask Finn.

"Somewhere I want to. Wanna come?" He offers.

I look around and Natalia was still standing there in front of our property, arms crossed and giving us an intent look.

"Aren't you going to meet someone?" I.

"And who do you think I'd meet during saturdays?" He smirk. "I don't know, you know what nevermind, I'm coming with you." I say, panicking.

I don't know why on earth I was panicking. He sat on his cycle and fix his gaze at me. "Hop in, don't be shy." He teased.

"I am not." I denied, even though I was slightly shy.

"You ready?" He asks. "I am." I answer in assurance. I heard him chuckling so I hit his head. "Nothing's funny Mr. Wolfhard." I say.

"Alright, alright."

╔═ 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 ═╗

Me and Finn stopped by a lake inside of a clean forest with tress and green grasses.

^^What The Lake Looks like^^

"What are we going to do here?" I ask Finn while he was removing his jacket.

"I don't know, chatter maybe? I'll call my friends later so you can meet them, is that okay?" He asks.

I nodded and smile. "Yeah, I guess they're nice right?"

He laugh a bit. "Why do you suddenly ask that?"

"You're a nice person, so I think they're also nice." I stated. He shook his head while smiling, making his hair sway.

He fix his jacket and layed it onto the grass for us to sit in, I guess.

"Take a seat." He offers. "Are you thirsty?"

"A little, why?"

He stand up, went to his bike and grab the water bottle from the bottle holder below his cycle. "Here." He hands me the water bottle and sat next to me.

"That's yours, I shouldn't be drinking that." I state.

"Come on, it's fine, and fyi I haven't drink from that bottle yet if you're wondering."

I sigh. "Good." I smile, and he did too.

A moment of silence of us and the swooshing of water from the lake and the chirping of birds is the only thing we are hearing.

"So, I didn't know we we're neighbors." He starts the conversation.

"Me neither. I don't even see you when going inside the house that was near ours."

"Me too. Well it's also because I don't go inside using the front door, I go inside through the window." He says while laughing.

"Why?" I ask, while smiling. I feel comfortable when talking to him. It's like we already knew each other for a very long time.

"I always sneak out of the house, and I don't want to face my mom because I always get scolded." He says while flipping his hair as the sun rays touched his bare skin.

I stared at him for a few minutes. I got a better view of him. He kinda looks fine, actually fine.

I snap out from my thoughts when he snapped his fingers in front of my face. Embarrassing!

"Don't stare at me like that, you're making me want to give you a smack." He chuckled.

A fucking what?

"A what?" I nervously ask.

"Did I stutter?" He asks sarcastically. I just scoffed and turn my gaze away. "Nothing." I say.

"About yesterday." He starts. "I'm sorry about that cheerleader, uh what's her name again?"

That made me laugh. "Emily?" I. "Yeah Emily, she's a fucking stalker."

"Tell me about it."

"Uh one time, she gave me a teddy bear which I politely accepted because I didn't want to be rude.

"Go on." I say.

"I brought it home, and placed it at my desk. The creepy part is, I didn't know that it had a camera inside. The next monday, she kept on boasting to everyone that she has pictures of me, shirtless."

"Really? That's really creepy shit."

"Totally creepy. I didn't know what she was thinking that time." He says.

I look at him and he stared back. "I'm sorry about that." I say. "What happened after that?"

"I didn't do anything, I let that one pass and never accepted any of the gifts she tried to give me." He laugh that off.

"Sad for her. I think she's obsessed with you."

He clicked his tongue. "I don't care and I don't give a danm about her if she likes me or not." She stand up.

"But she has to make sure that she won't hurt you anymore. Cause if she did hurt you again, I won't let her pass this time.

He stated as he smile at me. From my peripheral vision, he was looking at me, so I stared back.

He raised his hand and place my hair at the back of my ears and smiled at me. "Pretty."

"Pretty?" I stutter.

"Very." He says shortly.

He slowly leaned to me, making us only inches apart. He looked at my eyes then to my lips and back to my eyes again.

My fucking heart was beating rapidly when he closed his eyes.

I decided to go with the flow and closed my eyes too. I can hear his breath as he was leaning into me. I also started leaning.

"FINN!" A boy's scream stopped the both of us.

"Fuck." He. "I'm so sorry."

I was breathing very fast. "N-no that's okay, I'm fine."

A boy with curly brown hair then pops out of nowhere from the bushes along with two girls, and I can tell that the other one was Sadie, and two other guys I don't know.

One was black, I think that's Caleb. He's part of the basketball team, I sometimes see him in the field.

There are two boys, like I said, the brown curly haired one, and the one with brown shiny looking hair.

There behind stands, Sadie. She waved at me and so I wave back at her. The other girl spoke with a British accent that I heard a few minutes ago, had dark brown short hair.

"There you are you moron!" The brown curly hair boy screams and runs after Finn.

"Gaten, Noah, Caleb? Why the fuck do y'all know where I am?" Finn ask, confused.

"Oh your location was on so we tracked it and lead us here." Caleb proudly states.

__________________________________

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

59.6K 1.3K 14
"๐ ๐จ๐ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ" highest rankings #1 eden #2 byler #3 kitty #15 loveislove #16 finnwolfhard #38 mikewheeler
34K 1.2K 28
๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 27.1K 46
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
29.2K 363 20
ignore this๐Ÿ˜ญ the king is gay๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜