I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état

1K 47 51
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,012 words}

"EREN!!"

Mikasa immediately rushed towards the green-eyed boy who's in his titan form, Eren fell on the ground which made the raven-haired lady to panic.

"What's wrong, Eren?! Finished already?! Get up! Humanity's future is riding on you!! Stand!!" Hange said.

"Hey, four-eyes." Levi spoke.

Levi's just behind Hange, on their right side, Moblit is also with them, he's also behind, but on Hange's left. The three stared at the green-eyed boy who's now out of his titan form, but all they can see is hus sexy back. "Don't you think he looks different this time? He's not even ten meters tall, and he's missing some flesh. Also, Eren's ass is hanging out." Levi said.

"I know that!!" Hange said to Levi.

"Eren!! Do you think you can still move your titan?! If so, give me some sort of signal!! If you don't, we're digginh you out of there!" Hange said.

But the green-eyed boy didn't respond. "Mikasa!!" Levi rolled his eyes upon seeing Mikasa rushing towards Eren. "Hey, that gloomy little brat is ignoring orders again. Should we punish her?" Levi boredly asked.

"No, he's not responding. We're done!" Hange said.

The brunette jumped off from the hill they're standing at to go to Eren.

Hange and Mikasa run towards Eren, they climbed on the back of his titan. Hange put her arms on Eren's underarm to pull him from his titan.

"Hot! Hot!! Eren, you're seriously hot right now!!" Hange said.

"Wait stop! Eren's bleeding! Let me do it!" Mikasa said.

Hange's eyes widened upon seeing Eren's face and body is sticking too much on the joints of his titan form. Hange got even more excited.

"Wow...this is incredible! He's way more attached to it than he was earlier!" Hange zaid.

"Hange!!" Mikasa called the brunette.

"He's more fused with the titan's body, like they're becoming one! He might end up just turning into a titan if we left him like this!! Would it be okay to try it out?! Or would that make me a bad person?!" Hange said.

Their eyes widened even mfter pulling Eren and his face is now unrecognizeable. "Whoooah! Moblit, take a look at this! Eren's face is seriously messed up!" Hange said, instead of getting scared, she only got even more excited then before.

"Aahh!" Mikasa screamed upon seeing how badly injured Eren's face is.

"Hurry!! Get a sketch of this!! Is he going get his old face back?! We'll need it for comparison later!" Hange said, the brunette is totally not in her sanity. They're currently in their crazy scientist personality right now...

"Squad-leader!! Do you have any human compassion at all?!" Moblit said while he's starting to sketch the green-eyed boy's messed up face.

Mikasa grittes her teeth, she let out a frustrated groan and raised her blades. Hange was surprised when she was pushed, holding Eren after Mikada cut off the joints of Eren's titan form. Hange came back to her senses. They stared at Eren with a worried look. "Sorry...got carried away again..." Hange guiltily said.

"Experiment complete!! All troops, withdraw immediately!" Hange said.

"We're withdrawing! Search the perimeter! Make absolutely sure that there were no witnesses!

Jean nod his head, he then sighed. "...So they failed, after all." Jean said.

Levi looked back at Historia who came to him. "You get in the same carriage as Eren." Levi said.

"Yes, sir!" Historia said.

The Levi squad and squad Hange started to move out of the place.

Eren, Mikasa, Hange and Historia rode the carriage, and Moblit maneuvers the horses' carriage.

The others served as a convoy to give guard and protection to the carriage.

Hange peeked through outside and saw the smoke signal they fired.

We really can't do this quietly, can we...? That telltale smoke goes up whenever he turns into a titan. Even deep in the mountains...we need to assume they're watching us from somewhere... Hange thought

--

- Stohess District -

Wearing a red cottagecore lace up vintage cotton dress, and white ankle strap heels as her footwear, her h/c hair tied in a bun, her hairpins are on her bun placed in a cross position.

You would think she'll just go shopping or stroll around, but behind her sweet and feminine look right now, lies a young lady who's going to spy on soldiers and is even ready to kill anyone who might discover her.

Y/n touched her thighs, she has a black belt straps on both of her thighs and her gun and dagger is kept in those straps on her thighs. A cute small bag containing bullets are also hanging on the strap in her thighs.

"Well...shall we get going?" Y/n said with a smirk, staring at the military police brigade's headquarters.

The h/c girl made her way towards the MPB headquarters. "Stop." Y/n raised a brow when two MPS stopped her before she could even enter the gate. "What's your business here?"

Y/n stared at the two MPS, she slowly smiled, and it's a sweet smile, the h/c lady showed the basket of fruits she's holding and been hiding behind her.

"Hi! I'm commander Nile's daughter! Can I visit him? Is he inside?" Y/n asked with a swest smile plastered on her lips. The two MPS were surprised.

They looked at each other with a hesitating look, as if deciding to believe if Y/n's telling the truth.

Y/n gripped tightly on the holder of the basket she's holding. "Sirs...?"

The two MPS stared at Y/n, scanned her from head to toe. "May we see your identification card, miss?"

Y/n let out a small laugh. Fuck. You think I'm not ready? I'm always ready for anything. "Sure." Y/n said. The h/c girl took out a small booklet on the side pocket of her dress, she hand it to the two MPS. The first MP took it.

Their brows shot-up upon reading
Y/n's identification card.

Nathalie Dok, 15 years old, wall Rose.

The two MPS nod at each other, they smiled at Y/n and gave back her ID.

"Sorry for doubting you, Miss Dok. It's just that we're cautious of spies right now. But please do come in. Sir Nile is in his office right now." The MP said.

Y/n chuckled. "No worries! Thank you, gentlemen! Here some apples for you!"" Y/n said and hand the two MPs each apples. The h/c lady waved at them then walked in indide the MPB.

"Thank you, miss Dok!"

Y/n laughed and just nod.

Idiots.

Y/n got inside of the MPB HQ building, she didn't waste any more time and went straight to the room where the authorized documents room of the MPB is located.

Y/n is just cool and waves at the MPs she comes across with, she looks so calm but deep inside she's very nervous, especially that there might be people who might recognize her.

For example.

Payne.

Or even Commander Nile.

Y/n stopped right in front of the document room's door, she looked around first, checking if there are MPs or staffs coming.

When the h/c lady made sure that there's no one around, she opened the door. Luckily, it's not locked.

Y/h walked in, she quietly closed the door and locked it. The h/c lady then rushed to look for the files she wants. Of course she's not stupid to look at every shelf, there's sections and every files are organized, Y/n used those guides of the organized files to look for the file she wants to see.

Y/n smiled a bit when she saw a folder and on it's side is written...

"Interior Police"

Y/n took it and opened the folder, she read it fast since she only hasnlimited time, but the h/c lady made sure that she understood all the infotmation.

An elite squad of soldiers recruited from the military police brigade and led by...???

Eh?!?

There's no information about their leader? And their chain of command is not the same with the MPs here in Stohess, but also, nothing is written about who their chain of command is.

There's not even a single name of possible members of the interior police. What the hell? Tsk...they seem to be so secretive about their group...

Y/n raised a brow upon hearing voices from outside, she immediately closed folder and put it back on it's place. "Huh? Who locked this? Do yoy have the keys?" Y/n roamed her eyes around, she let out a deep sigh upon seeing that there is nowhere to hide.

And her only option is...

To jumped out of the window.

"I have the keys. But I don't remember that I locked the door? Or maybe someone came her and left it locked."

Y/n rushed towards the window at the same time the two talking MPS outside started unlocking the door.

Y/n opened the window and climbed on it, she gritted her teeth upon seeing how high it is. But luckily, there is a roof where she can let herself land, but she'll still surely fall.

The door opened and Y/n had no choice but to jump out of the window, she shut her eyes as she hardly landed on the roof and rolled down.

Y/n stiffled a scream as she reached the edge of the roof.

She got a hold on the edge while her body is now hanging mid-air.

Y/n let out a groan because of having a hard time holding onto the edge.

She looked down and saw that it's only a little high, but if she let herself fall, she will have another injury.

"Goddamn it..." Y/n muttered.

Y/n looked up, her eyes widened when she saw an MP at the window of the document room staring at her with wide-eyes. "Fuck..." Y/n muttered.

"A SPY! SOMEONE IS HERE!"

The Mp shouted.

Y/n glared at the MP, she was about to let go of the edge and just let her fall, but to her surprised the MP suddenly lose consciousness. "What the?!"

Y/n was even more surprised when Payne appeared at the window.

The young blond-man smiled at her. "Well, hello there, sexy. What're you doing hanging on the roof like that?" Payne said in a teasing tone. "Need my help? You seem to be having a hard time. You look hot, by the way."

"Ugh." Y/n groaned. She shut her eyes at the same time she swallowed all her pride. "H...hef...help..." Y/n said. She sounded like she didn't really want to as the blond-guy for help.

Payne bursted out laughing.

"Hang in there, munchkin. Superman Jean Payne will come to save you" Payne said.

The blond-guy then left, and he even had the time to close the window.

Y/n muttered a curse under her breath, she can't hold on anymore longer, her hands and arms already hurts as well as her fingers.

"What the hell is he doing?! At this rate, I'm going to fall!" Y/n said.

The h/c lady gritted her teeth and glared at nowhere as she kept her hold onto the edge. I might even die if I fall from here. Damn it...that Payne is--

"Here I am! Come on! Let yourself fall and I'll catch you!"

Y/n rolled her eyes upon hearing Payne's voice. She looked down and saw the young blond-man smiling widely and his arms ready to catch her. "Make sure you catch me, idiot!"

"Yes, yes, I will!"

Y/n let out a sigh, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I swear to the walls, if he doesn't catch me, I'm going to kill him right here. Y/n thought.

The h/c girl slowly let go of the edge, she shut her eyes as she let herself fall.

"Whoa!"

Y/n immedaitely opened her eyes when she felt herself didn't fall on the hard ground. She looked at Payne who's now smirking at her. "Oh! Look at you! Such a beautiful fallen angel for me! What did you do that you got kicked out of heaven?" Payne asked.

Y/n's face became unamused, she smacked Payne's head, making the young blond-man to frown at her.

"Tsk. Put me down." Y/n said.

"No "thank you"?!" Payne asked as he slowly put Y/n down, he even held her arm to support her in standing up.

Y/n sighed and fixed herself. She pout her lips a little then looked away from Payne, cheeks dusted with a shade of pink. "T-thank you, I guess..." Y/n said.

"Huh?! What do you mean "I guess"?! That's not sincere at all!" Payne said.

Y/n frowned, she looked at Payne with annoyed look. "I'm leaving!" Y/n said.

The young h/c lady turned her back on Payne. While the young blond-man was in disbelief. "Hah! I will never help you again, you're such an ungr--"

Payne suddenly stopped complaining when Y/n turned to face him.

The h/c lady is still frowning.

Y/n walked closer to him, his eyes widened when Y/n tiptoed and then gently kissed him on his right cheek.

"Thank you, JP." Y/n said with a small smile on her lips yet it's genuine.

Payne stared at Y/n with wide-eyes, his cheeks and ears are now red, his heart beating fast and loud.

He's just in pure shocked.

Or more like stunned.

Oh...did she just kiss me on the cheek? And what...what...?! What?! JP?! She has a nickname for me?! Oh walls?!

And that's Payne panicking inside.

"I can't tell you why I'm here, but you'll surely know soon. For now, I'm leaving first. I still have a lot of things to do. See you when I see you, idiot." Y/n said. The h/c lady let out a cute chuckle, she gently slapped Payne's right cheeks, then turned around.

Payne was still speechless as he watch Y/n leave. "Damn...I guess I'm going to be helping you every now and then."

Payne slowly smiled. "Just to get a kiss..." Y/n looked back. Payne gulped and placed his hand on his heart upon feeling it beating fast like crazy after Y/n smiled and winked at him.

"You've really done it now, Y/n. You just made me fall for you..."

--

- Wall Rose - SOS and FDS cabin -

(SOS - Special Operationd Squad)
(FDS - Fourth Division Squad)

Eren gently wiped his face with a warm, clean damp towel, steam still coming out from his just healed face.
Hange, Levi, Historia and Mikasa stared at the green-eyed boy. Eren's sitting om his bed and just woke up.

Hange's sitting on the bed on Eren's right side, while Levi's sitting on the edge of his bed, Mikasa is standing near Hange while Historia is standing in front of Eren's bed.

"I can't believe it...I slept for a whole day...?" Eren asked.

Hange nervously smiled. "I'm glad you're back to normal." Hange said.

"Hm?"

"Mikasa probably won't slice me to shreds now."

"Huh?"

Mikasa stared at Hange with an unamused look, while Hange remained looking nervous yet guilty, and Eren is just in pure confusion.

"Anyway, do you remember the experiment we ran?" Hange asked, they stared at the messed up face of Eren yesterday that Moblit sketched.

Eren shook his head.

"No...I...don't remember a single thing from the experiment...how did the "hardening" go...?" Eren asked.

The four stared at Eren, looking all gloomy. "Unfortunately...we observed nothing like that phenomenon when you were a titan." Hange said.

Eren's eyes widened, he wasn't able to say anything. Then he looked down, looking disappointed. "Nothing at all? Really?" Eren asked in a upset tone.

"No...we checked to see if anything was left of your titan body after the experiment, but there was nothing. This is how the experiment went. You transformed into a titan in order to harden your body and fill a giant cave that stood in for wall Maria. But since nothing happened, we proceeded with our backup plan and ran an endurance and intelligence test."

Eren gritted his teeth and shut his eyes as he held his head. "I remember how the plan went...but nothing about the results..." Eren said.

"Well..." Hange looked at Eren.

"The first titan was a 15-meter class...the same size as the ones you'ce made appear in the past. We gave you simple orders at first, like to raise one foot or wave your arms. You seemed fully conscious, and followed any orders, no matter who gave them to you. We tried to have you speak, but it didn't work. It seems your mouth is not structured for speech. Next, we had yoy perform tasks using logs and rope. You wete able to do faitly detailed jobs. You could probably build a castle as a titan quite easily. But after an hour or so passed, we saw a changr. It was when you were writing in the ground to communicate to us. You haf heen writing, "I don't know how to harden myself." Then all of a sudden, you inexplicably wrote, "What ny father did to me."" The brunette said.

Eren was surprised. "What?!"

"After that your writing became so jumbled that we couldn't read what it said...you looked like you were in pain...do you remember anything about it at all?" Hange asked.

Eren stared at Hange for a while, he then looked down. "I don't..."

Hange nod their head. "...After that, you writhed around for thirthy minutes...then you  exited your titan, probably of your own choice. We could tell then that your memory was cloudy. And that you were only half-conscious. After you tested for half an hour, you tried turning into a titan once more. You weren't able to harden yourself the second time, either...and you appeared as a 13-meter class titan. We tried to run the earlier intelligence tests again, but couldn't. None of our orders reached you and you seemed to he incredibly hungry. You ate the house you built earlier. You ran wild for a little longer, then seemed to run out of energy, as you turned back into a human. We had to help you get out of your tutab. You rested for another thirty minutes, then  tried to turn into a titan for a third time. That time, your titan was less than ten meters tall...it was so incomplete that you couldn't stand on your own. It was even more fused with your body, and tearing you out was a lot of work."

Eren furrowed his brows and gritted his teeth once again as he glared. "...So at the very least...this means we won't be able to start immediatelt on the operation...to retake wall Maria...all because...I couldn't harden my titan body." Eren said.

Disappointment still laced on his tone. He feels disappointed at himself.

"That's exactly right. It was a real disappointment to us. And everyone's been misersble today because of it." Levi spoke. Eren and the three looked at the raven-haired male captain. He's now sitting on the bed on Eren's left. "We can't oet any more time to go to waste. What's next? Titans might rise up out of the ground. Maybe they'll come raining down from the sky...and humanity's still a pack of toothless prey anmimals. In any case, we're in a shitty situation." Levi bluntly said.

Mikasa looked at the captain with a little annoyed look. "...Eren did everything he could." Mikasa said.

Levi looked at Mikasa. "I know that. But so what? Why does it matter that he tried his best? Right now, he can't close that hole." The captain said.

Mikasa clenched her fists, and glared at the raven-haired male captain. "But...blaming Eren for that..."

"Hold on. I'm just being an asshole. I'm not blaming him. Going over our shortcomings and bitching about our situation is an important ritual." Levi said, which is truly a fact. He's an ass-hole... "Take a whiff. Inside these walls, the air's always stunk like trash. It's been that way for over a hundred years. We've always lived in shit. That's our situation." Mikasa, Eren, Hange and Historia stared at the man.

"I didn't notice it until just a few years ago. After all, I've sucked in this stink since the day I was born. I saw it as normal. But the air I breathed outside the walld was different. Yes, life out there is hell...but it's got something the walls don't. Freedom. Out there, I finally daw what I'd been missing."

Eren stared at the raven-haired male captain, eyes widened a little and mouth slightly-opened. He's trying to process and understand what their captain just said, it's full of sense.

Hange smiled and looked at Eren. "...In other words, what Levi's trying to say is...we leatned that you can't harden your titan body. And that's a success." Hange said, still smiling.

Levi's face became unamused as he stared at Hange with a dumbfounded look. As if on his mind, he's thinking... What wrong did I ever do to deserve being with this crazy four-eyed idiot?

"That's not all, either! We also learned how long you can transform after multiple transformations, and we got a rough idea of your verdatility and limitations. Everything that happened during this experiemnt gave us useful information. We'll probably have to pay the price for letting off that smoke signal...but our job now is to make the most of these results. In other words, let's keep fighting." Hange said with a wide-smile plastered on their lips. they even clenched one of their fist. "...Is what you mean right, Levi?" Hange asked.

Levi nod. "...Yeah. Thanks fot that."

Eren looked at his hand, he clenched one of his fists and stared at it with furrowed brows. Why was I the one given this role...? At this rate...saving humanity, repaying Hannes and the others--I won't be able to do it. But... Eren opened his fist and just kept staring at his hand. Learning that fact might hr the beginning of something new. For now, I'm ignorant and power-less...for now...but...why did I think of my father during the experiments? Would I have been able to control my titan for longer if that hadn't happened? Eren's eyes twitched as he remembered his father, Dr. Grisha Yeager. Father...where are you living right now...or are you already...

Eren felt shivers down on his spine when an image of a woman that resembles Historia flashed on his mind. His eyes widened as he stare at nowhere. Historia? No, that's not her...is this a memory?...When id it from? A strong headache made Eren to groan and hold his head. Ah...I can't...not again..."Ugh..." Any more and...Mikasa quickly rushed towards Eren's side and held his shoulder.

"You"re still weak. Don't push yourself." Mikasa said. The raven-haired lady looks so concerned and worried for the green-eyed boy.

Eren shut his eyes and then gritted his teeth, he opened his left eye. "Ah...yeah..." Eren said. Confusion suddenly overtook him. Hm...? What was I just thinking? Eren thought.

"As to where we go from here...now that we know that you can't harden yiur titan...our next step is clear. We'll go after the wallists and everyone around them. They seem to know something about the origin of the walls made out of hardened titans. They migjy know how they were made...or in other words, something about titan hardening. Also..."Hange glanced at Historia. "Now that Erwin and Y/n arr in the royal capital...they should know something about why the Reiss family...and not the ruler of humanity, the king...are the ones allowed to learn those secrets."

--

- The Night Before -

Y/n picked up her glass of whiskey as she side-eyed Sannes and Ralph on the table just beside where she is.

The two men from the interior police are having a joyful drinks of their favorite liquors. Y/n's just near them, wearing a white off shoulder long sleeve top that reveals a little of her cleavage, a yellow corset and brown long skirt, her footwear's a brown ankle boots. Her hair is down and the h/c lady is wearing a make-up to make herself look a mature woman.

"The captain had ordered for us to raid the cabin of those scouts tomorrow night. We'll finally get Eren and Historia. They're stupid do to experiments on the mountains. Their smoke signals were seen by our lookouts." Sannes said, smirking.

Y/n gripped tightly on her glass, she sipped once again and glared at nowhere as she listened at the two men. So they found our hide-out? This is bad...I need to go back to warn the Levi squad and ny squad....tsk...but before that, I have to go to uncle...

"Also, I heard Erwin Smith will arrive tomorrow for his summoning. I wonder what they'll do to him...but I hope they'll put him behind iron bars. It'll be the end for the survey corps if Erwin Smith gets finally arrested." Ralph said and he even laughed.

Y/n clenched her teeth, she felt pissed by what the man said, but she just can't make any scene and blow her undercover. "But have you heard? Fredrick is back in the survey corps. Apparently, he took a break for two months, but came back just after the survey coros had the mission to retrieve Yeager from the enemies. That Fredrick will also be a pain in the ass. He should get arrested too. I heard he's the one handling the remaining scouts while the other top brass of the scoutd are not around."

Y/n raised a brow. Fredrick? Who's that? I never knew we had a superior named Fredrick? Is he a new recruit from other regiments? "Funny to think that his twin-brother who used to be a survey corps soldier is now just a limp and it seems he'll follow his footstep. Those scouts weirdos..."

Y/n blinked slowly, a humorless smile slowly crept onto her lips.

A waiter went on her table and poured another whiskey on her glass, the waiter even gave her a free glass of red wine which made Y/n to suspciously stared at the waiter.

The waiter smiled, and looked somewhere, Y/n looked at where the waiting was looking at.

Her brows shot-up upon seeing Payne, wearing a black suit and fedora hat, and drinking red wine like a noble man. Payne looked at Y/n, he raised his glass of red wine and smiled.

Y/n's lips quirked. She rolled her eyes at Payne. The hell is he doing here?!

Payne just chuckled and shook his head. His smile faded when he saw Sannes and Ralph staring at Y/n.

The two men look like they suddenly have an interest on the young lady.

These perverts...

Y/n picked up the glass of red wine Payne gave to her. She was about to drink, but stopped when Sannes sat on the empty chair in front of her.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing here alone?" Sannes asked, his eyes traveled down to Y/n's chest, much to Y/n's irritated disgust.

Ralph chuckled and smirked at Sannes as if cheering him to go on.

Y/n faked a smile at Sannes. She sipped on her wine while staring at Sannes. Y/n then put her glass of red wine on the table. "Why? Can't a beautiful woman like me spend her time alone in a bar?" Y/n asked.

Sannes let out a deep small laugh.

"Of course, you can. But don't you think having company is more fun? Why don't I join you?" Sannes asked.

Y/n rolled her eyes, Sannes didn't see it anyway, since he's busy staring at the young lady's chest. Y/n was about to speak, but she was surprised when a pair of warm hands held her shoulder and a coat was put on her.

"Love, I'm sorry for making you wait." Y/n, Ralph and Sannes looked at Payne. The blond-guy smiled at Y/n.

Y/n felt relieved. Thank the walls this man is here. I won't need to deal with an old man trying to flirt with me...

Y/n smiled sweetly and stood up, she covered herself with Payne's coat and placed her hands on the man's chest.

"It's fine. Shall we go?" Y/n asked.

Payne wrapped arm arm around Y/n's chest and even kissed her forehead.

"Sure. Let's go." Payne said.

The blond-guy looked at Djel Sannes who now looks embarassed and uncomfortable. Sannes scoffed and stood up, the old man went back to his seat and acted like he just didn't try to flirt with the young h/c lady.

Payne just rolled his eyes and took Y/n with him outside.

The two got out of the bar and went somewhere else, they ended up arriving in a convenience store.

"Tsk...if I wasn't there, that man could've already harrassed you." Payne said.

Y/n wore Payne's coat and buttoned it to cover her cleavage. Payne's coat's loose on her, but she doesn't mind. "Even if you weren't there, that man won't be able to harrass me because I will kill him before he can even lay a finger on me." Y/n arrogantly said.

Payne frowned. He removed his fedora hat and used it to fan himself since the weather's a little hot.

"Why the hell do you keep disguising? What're you doing? Does this have something to do with what the survey corps is gping through right now?" Payne asked.

Y/n just stared at the young man in front of her. She then sighed and looked away. "Sorry. Can't tell you."

Payne frowned even more. "Hmph. It'e because you don't trust me. Well, I understand. Just be careful...and will you stop diguising like this?! You can just disguise as a man!" Payne said.

Y/n raised a brow. Huh...he sounded offended when he said I don't trust him. "It's not because I don't trust you. I don't want to drag you in our problem. So just stay out of it, idiot."

Payne was surprised. Then it hit him. "Oh...are you worried for me?"

Y/n scoffed. "Think what you want."

Payne poked Y/n's waist making the young h/c lady to move away and glare at him since she is ticklish on that the waist. "Stay back!" Y/n said.

Payne laughed. "Damn, girl. You look like being threatened with your life." Payne said.

Y/n frowned and kicked Payne's legs, but not too hard. Payne just laughed.

"So...where are you going next? Are you still going to disguise? If yes, oet me follow you. Just to make sure you'll be okay spying." Payne said

Y/n shook her head. "Nope. I'm done with this disguise and spying shit. I'm going back to my comrades. So you should go back to your work, too. Don't follow me! I told you stay out of this and don't get in trouble with us. It's for the best." Y/n seriously said.

Payne puckered his lips. "Fine..."

Y/n's lips twitched. She took Payne's hat and wore it. "I'll borrow your coat and hat for a while..bye." Y/n said.

The h/c lady turned around then walked out. Payne smiled as he watch Y/n leave. "You can have it! It's great to have some things I own, right?!"

Y/n chuckled and shook her head.

--

Y/n went inside her room, she's now in their military branch in Mitras.

The young h/c lady started undressing herself and then wore a bathrobe.

She put Payne's clothes in a hanger and hanged it on the cabinet, while she the young man's fedora hat on her bed-side table. Y/n put the dresses she used on her spying on the laundry basket and just kept it on the side.

The h/c girl then took out all the papers from her backpack, containing all the informations she got.

Y/n lay the papers on the bed and stared at it trying to connect the informations she collected.

Interior Police - Elite Squad - Members are recruited  from the MPB - first formed after the fall of wall Maria - has different chain of command with the MPB - acts around freely - known members - Djel Sannes, Ralph and the man I saw in the PUB one month ago

Reiss family - noble family - Historia illegitimate child of Rod Reiss - lord of the Reiss' family - Historia's mother was a servant of the Reiss family - Rod Reiss lost his family the night wall Maria fell - Reiss family has a connection to the government and even possible... with the royal family -

- Minister Nick - Minister of the church of the walls - killed by the interior police - knows some things

Wallists - knows the secret of the walls - the wallists might be connected to the Reiss family and even the government

Y/n crossed her arms over hest chest as she thingk through. "Why...why is the Reiss family important? What's..."

Y/n paused when she remembered something. The h/c girl looked at the papers on her bed. She picked up one and read it on her mind. Known toyal family - Fritz family - King Fritz - a total useless bastard - puppet...?

*knock* *knock*

Y/n almost jumped out shock when someone knocked on the door.

She quickly kept the papers and hid it under her bed. "Who is that?!"

"It's me."

Y/n sighed in relief upon hearing her uncle's voice. She walked towards the door and opened it. "Uncle. I thought you'll be here tomorrow. What made you come here tonight?" Y/n asked.

Erwin shushed Y/n. Y/n furrowed her brows, she looked outside and saw  Nile standing from afar. "Oh..."

Erwim took out a white envelope from his pocket and secretly slipped it on the the pocket of Y/n's robe.

"Don't stay here. You should stary trabelling through the night now going back to wall Rose. Inform the others..." Erwin said.

Y/n calmly nod her head. "Okay..."

"And wear some clothes, why the heck are you just in a bathrobe? What if I wasn't the one knocking, silly girl." Erwin said.

Y/n laughed. "Sorry! I was reading."

Erwin just sighed, he pat Y/n's head.

"I can't stay here, I'm ordered to stay in the MPb headquarters and Nile will escort me to the tribunal tomorrow. Be careful on your way." Erwin said.

"Sure...you be careful, too." Y/n said.

Erwin smiled a bit, he planted a soft kiss on Y/n's forehead then left.

Y/n watched Erwin leave, Nile and her made eye contact. Y/n smiled and waved at the commander of the MPB. Nile just nod. It seems the man still doesn't know Y/n used his name in order to get inside the MPB HQ.

"Ehehehehe..." Y/n chuckled.

(A/n: Insert Gojo's *ehehehe*)

Y/n closed the door, her smile slowly fading, she then took out the envelope Erwin put inside her pocket.

Y/n unsealed the envelope and took out the paper inside it.

A sweet yet dangerous smile formed on the h/c lady's lips upon reading...

Coup d'état

The young h/c lady started laughing out of amusement. "Exciting...!!"
___________________________________

:)

Heya, cuties! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
880K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
905 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
140K 4.6K 38
°°Only he was too naive to realize that love cannot be ignored°° ••• Broken promises, unrequited love, and shattered friendships. The past is full of...