Commitment

Bởi iamrockst4r

Everyone knows y/n as a player, but a girl catches her attention making her finally commitment? They have the... Xem Thêm

Pilot
Whats this feeling?
Swimming
Warehouse
Parties pt.1
Parties pt.2
Day before
Rudys house
"I just wanna have some fun."
"That was nice.."
Clean-up
Back
Mole?
Reveal
Mikeys
Lover-Girl
Plans
Pop-tarts
Couch
Target
The Multi-Verse
Bottom
Violet
Bets
Counter
Interested
Douche Bag
Replaced
Grounded
America
Birthday party
In Love Again
Naked
Give Me Your Best Shot
Lorax
Beach
Party Fail
New Story
The Lemon City
Taken
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Secrets
Creepy
Factory
Cells
Can We? (SMUT)
Can We? Pt.2 (SMUT)
Yelena's Apartment
Finale

Red lips, and rosy cheeks.

4.4K 108 195
Bởi iamrockst4r

I wonder off into the crowd without Kate. I end up by the bedrooms and I hear noises from one. Weird noises. Uh..I creep towards the room, maybe its my dad and steve? Oh no there is a girl in there I can hear it loud and clear. Who would do that at this kind of event? What if its a random person..nah cant be. I put my ear against the door hearing a lot more noises, I begin to gag. Fucking disgusting I swear. Is that male noises? Wtf. I begin to think who could be in there, and I come to the conclusion. Someones cheating on someone. I mean I kinda have to see sadly. I take out my phone bracing myself for whats about to happen. I press record and pretend I accidentally walked in.

"Wait- wanda?!" I yell as I furrow my eyebrows.

"I swear it was nothing!" I look beside her and see bucky.

"Your-your cheating on nat?" I furrow my eyebrows confused.

"No! Y/n. You cant tell her!" Wanda rushes after me. My hands fly over my eyes.

"Your naked!" I yell in panic.

"Shit!"  She yells. I hear shuffling and I leave the room.

"I have to show nat." My eyes widen. I start sprinting across the tower looking for nat. "Natasha romanoff!" I yell. "Nat?!" I yell looking around. I see thor and nat chilling by the bar. I immediately rush over to her. "Nat!" I pant out of breath.

"Whats up, idiot?" She says looking at me.

"You have to see this!" I take deep breaths. She furrows her eyebrows. I show her my phone going into my videos.

"No!" Wanda yells trying to get in between us.

"Okay..whats going on here?!" Nat demands.

"Wands is cheating on you!" I yell loudly making everyone look at us.

"Y/n." Nat says. Everyone goes back to what they were doing.

"Nat I have the video! Wanda let me show her!" I try and get to natasha.

"No." Bucky stands in between me and wanda now.

"Move." I say to bucky. He shakes his head.

"Move bucky." Nat says looking at him.

"No."

"Move, mortal." Thor gets up telling bucky. Bucky thinks about if for a second before backing up. I shove wanda slighty getting to nat. I press play on the video.

"Nat.." wanda says as the video plays out.

"Shh." Nat says back as she focuses. It gets to the part where I walk in on them and I see nats face drop. Theres a moment of silence for everyone.

"Hey guys!" Steve runs over hugging everyone.

"Bad timing steve." I say.

"What?- oh..whats going on?" Steve asks.

"Uhh...wanda kinda cheated on nat." I tell him awkwardly.

"I need some time alone." Nat pushes everyone out of her way as she makes way to her old room. I see wanda go after her.

"Leave her alone." I grab wandas arm not making eye contact.

"Dont tell me what to do stark." She says coldly.

"Then dont cheat." I look her in the eye. I let go of her letting her walk off somewhere, bucky follows.

Avengers 🤹‍♀️

Wanda: i didnt cheat nat.

Y/n: yes u did

Thor: i agree with mini God of thunder, I saw the video.

Low key: uhh..what video?!

Y/n: *video*

Low key: 0-0

Wings: thats cold even for you bucky.

Stevie: are you ok nat :(

Stevie: i can bringe u chocolates

Dad: this is why I love u steve

Nat: i want gummy worms

Stevie: im on my way

Wanda: nat please you have to believe me

Nat: pls stop

Wanda: nat please, it was a mistake

Barnesn'noble: i was a mistake?

Wanda: no bucky its just

Y/n: stfu

Low key: wanda is low key a CUNT ASS BITCH, COME OVER HERE I'll SHOW YOU SOME REAL FUCKING REALITY.

Thor: thats my brother !!!!

Katniss: im slicing you and your brothers throat wanda, I should have shot him when I had the chance.

Wings: that got dark quick

Wanda: guys im sorry!!

Y/n: 'your such a backstabber'

Katie: lemon 🍋

Stevie: lemon 🍋😊😊😊😊!!!! I love this lemon

Stevie: i have arrived nat.

Nat: im opening the door.

-

I shut off my phone and look over to thor.

"You did a good thing mini God of thunder." He pats my back.

"The name is growing on me." I say. "Im gonna go find Kate, you gonna be alright?" I ask thor.

"Yes i must find jane also." He says walking off. I look around the party seeing no kate. I go upstairs where the balcony is and see a girl, with an amazing figure. I walk over to her as I observe her in the moonlight. Her beautiful features. Blue eyes, amazing hair, red lips and rosy cheeks.

"Hi." She smiles at me.

"..hi." I mumble back barley hearing myself. "You look really pretty tonight." I say to her. There's a moment of silence before she turns looking at me.

"I love you," She says back.

"Red lips, and rosy cheeks?" I ask making her giggle. She puts her arms around my neck. "Your cute bishop." I say as I wrap my arms around her back.

-

Say you'll remember me

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

35.3K 697 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
36.2K 1K 48
| completed | After two years Y/n is finally going back into the business. All beginning is already complicated again, but you promise to do better...
67.4K 2K 30
Kate Bishop x Female Reader (Y/N) (Y/L/N) is a very vibrant person whose skills for combat are immaculate and also - almost perfect. She'd become...
47.6K 1K 21
You've known Kate for maybe a year now. You guys met at a arching tournament. You guys became best friends and maybe turn into more