It Was Always You (Lee Dong W...

De KWorldFandom

What if Seo Moon-Jo had never died back at Eden Dormitory? What if he instead escaped and started a new life... Mais

Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Big News!
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Sequel?
BONUS (MOON-JO EDIT!)

Chapter II

1.4K 25 0
De KWorldFandom

   As I also made my way towards the baggage carousel, I couldn't help but continue looking at him. I got so caught up with focusing on him, that I didn't even realize my friend Bella calling for me. Snapping out of my trance, I pick up my luggage and make my way towards her. She picks at me for my absentmindedness. In an effort to keep her from asking me the reason why I was distracted, I laugh off her comment and ask how she's been. My plan works, and she begins to tell me about what she has been doing since I've been away.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

479K 13.6K 35
When Oh Yun Hye ran out from her house and met Seventeen. She became their assistant and start an extraordinary love story. - COMPLETED #17 in sevent...
32.4K 848 46
She was quiet, reserved but also hardworking. He was not so quiet, often problematic but is a hardworking member. Both of them with their dreams disc...
98.3K 4.7K 22
It's about Ms Wilhemina Venable x Reader. You live in Outpost 3 and you're a purple, but what will happen after Ms. Venable notices that you're stari...
264K 9.3K 28
"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the schools most popular girl. ~ Byun Baekhyun...