-Reapers Visit-(Dead by Dayli...

By -Shy-Moon-

Time has passed. The Survivors got better and better at surviving the deadly trials set by the Entity. It a... More

Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: New Guys
Chapter 3: Sisters Meeting
Chapter 4: Secrets revealed
Chapter 5: Phones and Dates
Chapter 6: A won Bet
Chapter 7: Another Newbie?
Chapter 8: Drunken Accidents
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: The madness of his absence
Chapter 11: How we came to be
Chapter 12: From action to reaction
Chapter 13: Solutions... well kinda
Chapter 14: Recovery in different terms
Chapter 15: Collect what's left
Chapter 16: New trouble just up ahead
Chapter 17: Interrogation, Thiefery, Therapy
Chapter 18: A Huntress at Ormond and Demo gets visitors
Chapter 19: Blanket of Stars
Chapter 21: Double Goal

Chapter 20: Campfire Ruckus

71 2 0
By -Shy-Moon-

Enjoy!
Luna PoV

I blinked.

Are you shitting me?

I was just at the targets with Anna, Adiris and the Trickster, but now? I was five seconds away from a Trail, there wasn't even anyone here.

„Hey Killer! I know you're there!" I shouted into the tree line.

I knew the Killer was there, obscured by the shadows of the trees. „Can we try to speed this Trail up? I was kind of in the middle of something. Thanks."

And just like that I was pulled into a Trail. It was stupid, I knew that the Entity was currently away, stuff got weird, but a Trail all alone with the Killer? That's stupid.

The sound of unrelenting rain signaled the beginning of the Trail. Through the window of the shack I saw the stone building in the near distance.

Adiris' temple.

I looked behind myself. No generator behind me, but the basement was there.

„Well, well, well look at who's there. The traitor bitch, looking all bloody now." I scowled and turned around to the exit with the god palette.

„Are you on your period or did you cheat your way up to prestige three already?"

I glanced down at myself. It was true, my whole body was bloody. Maybe another error due to the lack of the Entity's control.

I stared back up at him. „Like you're one to talk Ass, always showing off with that metal scrap hand of yours."

Ass grunted in disapproval. „Says the bitch of every Killer in this hellhole."

I frowned at him, was he for real? Was hE FOR REAL?!?

„ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?!?" I screamed at him, I don't care if the Killer heard me, I don't care if anyone heard.

„DON'T YOU DARE TO DRAG THEM INTO THIS, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE UNABLE TO PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!"

„SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MURDERER!" he screamed right back at me.

To my dismay, this was how we were found.

„HANDS UP! NO FUNNY GAMES!" Ass and I turned around in sync, by the window was a man, a police officer, blonde hair and a gun pointed straight at us.

„W-what?" I whispered.

„Thank god officer!" I turned my head. „This crazy bitch was about to kill me!" I snapped around at him, this fucking-

„Is that so?" a woman asked, she had short brown hair and a blue top and another gun pointed at me. She stood by the other exit.

„She killed all of my comrades! Just look at all the blood on her!" he shouted.

Oh no, no way of explaining myself here. Ass had the upper hand and with the other two being newbies? I am doomed. There's a chance the Killer can't talk or that it's Talbot. I'm screwed.

„As- agh!" a hard object hit my head. The woman held my hands behind my back while he cuffed my hands.

„Don't touch me!" I struggled out. A kick met my gut, I hissed, but otherwise didn't react.

„Hey! Stay off the suspect, sir!" the man shouted. „You're talking to a numbskull boy..." I huffed.

„Shut it bitch!" the woman shouted.

„She got my friends killed! I want to make her pay!" Ass shouted.

„If they were hooked you could have saved them yourself jackass!" I shouted back.

The woman behind me tugged harshly on my arms. „I said shut it!"

Very faintly I heard something. I'm sure Ass heard it too from the way his eye twitched.

„If she pulls something you shoot her rookie." she called to the police man. The rookie nodded.

„Shoot her now! Shoot her now dammit, she got my best friend killed." Was he talking about Ace?

„You lying piece of-" I cut myself off with a sharp intake of breath. The bitch dislocated my shoulder.

„Another move and I'll break i-"

„AAH!!" the male police officer went down like a sack of potatoes. I suddenly became very aware of how close the lullaby was.

Another hatchet flung through the window, it grazed the woman's shoulder, she instantly went down. Sadly dragging me by the cuffs with her.

The ass ran away.

The terrifying blood-covered form of the Huntress moved over the window.

„Anna." I greeted her, oh god I was so glad.

Anna kept quiet, the officers took fast breaths behind me, I tried to stand up.

An hand met my dislocated arm, pulling me up. I hissed. „My- my arms dislocated..." I muttered.

Anna glared at the downed newbies with unbridled rage. She set her axe down and popped my shoulder back in. I hummed along to distract myself.

I silently held up my cuffed hands. „You... you don't mind do you?"

Anna grabbed one of her hatchets and with acute precision cut right through them, without hitting me.

„You're a literal god." I huffed and hugged her, she patted my head.

„What the fuck is going on..?"

„Fucking hell... ah... shit!"

Anna picked her axe back up, but the brown haired woman was faster. She grabbed her gun and shot-

„G-ACK!" I tumbled forward, kicking the gun out of her hand. The woman hissed as my foot met her hand.

I was faster than them, reacted faster. Half blinded now, I had jumped in front of Anna out of instinct, now my eye bleeds.

She shot me.

The male officer gasped as I kicked his gun away before he could grasp it, then I sunk to my knees. Anna barely let my touch the ground, she grabbed me and trapped me in a hug.

„Fuck." I muttered into her shoulder. My eye socket was pounding.

It hurt.

„Please... Ashley is still out there..." I struggled out. „Go and give him hell for me, okay?" she looked down at me, unconvinced. „They won't go anywhere. The Huntress needs some BPs don't she?"

Anna huffed. „Don't worry..." Anna carefully set me down, leaving a hatchet behind for me.

Then she left to find Ass.

My head was leaning against the wooden structure. „You bitch... what did you do..?"

I focused my healthy eye on the woman speaking. „I- could ask you the same. Guns are... prohibited in Trails- I should know."

„Trails?"

„Fucking- bitch! You're a murderer!" she hissed.

„And you believe the man with the metal hand, aye? Didn't he look not sad at all for someone who's apparently lost all his friends? He's a liar." I carefully rubbed a bit off blood from my cheek.

„Then how do you explain yourself bitch."

„First off; my name is Luna you newbie. Second; I can't kill, I'm a Survivor, just like you, just like him."

„A Survivor?"

The woman smashed her fist into the ground. Somewhere a scream sounded. „STOP TALKING NONSENSE BITCH!"

„This is your first Trail isn't it?"

The man tilted his head. „I- believe so? I was in the police department just seconds ago. What about you Jill?"

Jill' scoffed. „I was on the streets."

„Lovely, I don't wanna explain this." I cried out, smacking my head against the wall. „My skull is pounding! Why SHOOT?!?"

„Have you NOT seen that THING?!?"

„STILL! DO YOU NOT LISTEN?!? GUNS ARE-"

Another scream, hooked. I laughed weakly. It hurts.

„God... I am never going to hear the end of this from Mika..." My vision got even more blurry.

„Advice from me, see the Reaper, the Deathslinger, the Plague or god forgive the Ghostface - and trust me, you'll know them when you see them... run, they... will... kil- l yo...u..."

My head lowered, then darkness. I was out.

3rd PoV

„Let me go you damn- AHHHH!!!"

Jill hanged from the bloody meathook.

The Huntress returned upstairs just in time to see the rookie trying to crawl out of the shack.

Luna was still out cold by the god palette. Ashley was seconds away from dying, the Huntress had stood by him until the Entity's claws tried killing him and he began to struggle.

The Huntress picked the man up, not minding the struggles he made.

She hooked him behind the cursing woman. Then she went back upstairs.

Luna was her favorite daughter, so nice and friendly, pretty and calm. So good her daughter.

The Huntress picked her almost-favorite hunterling up and carried her into the basement as well. There she sat down at the bottom of the staircase and softly cradled the unconscious girl in her arms.

She didn't mind the shouts of protest and curses from the hooked ones. All her attention was on her little daughter.

Ohhh, the Reaper would be so angry at her, maybe she wouldn't tell her favorite daughter... at least not yet.

Her eye would be troublesome... did. this count as an abnormal wound? Those don't heal well, Anna was sure that shooting does count as abnormal.

The woman's cries worsened as the Entity managed to slip through her grasp and stabbed her lower abdomen a little.

Leon, who couldn't see her was terrified by the bloodcurdling scream she let out once she couldn't stop the black spidery claws anymore.

Leon learned soon after her Just why she had screamed so bad.

...
. . .
...

„HOLY SHIT! Luna!" she was instantly in someone's arms.

She blinked up through her watery eye. „David?"

„Luna, what the fuck happened?!?"

She laughed weakly. „Newwwbiesss." she slurred out. „Ashley set them against me."

„That's a lie!" she heard him scream out. Luna didn't even need to raise her voice, the others beat her to it.

„ASHLEY!" Kate thundered. Luna could her her loud and angry footsteps as she probably stomped towards the man sitting next to Ace.

Ace squinted at him.

Luna patted David's arm, signaling to him that she wanted to see him getting beaten into the void.

David surpressed a chuckle and turned around so she could see. Kate slapped Ash so hard he almost fell off the log.

Claudette, Dwight and Quentin - who had their attention on the newbies - turned their heads toward the sound.

The woman - Jill - had her head between her hands eyes closed and a frown on her face. The rookie looked at the dark fake sky full of disbelief.

Bill and Zarina stood by Kate, both mad at the man as well. Meg stood by David in a seconds flash, the others were sprinkled throughout the Campfire or in Trails.

„We had this talk Ashley! Leave Luna alone! She didn't do anything!" Kate thundered again. Entity, that woman was scary was when she was mad.

„THAT BITCH WOULD HAVE DESERVED EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO HER!" he shouted. Bill went forward and kneed the bastard in the crotch. Ashley tumbled backwards over the log, the veteran looked disapprovingly down at him.

He silently took a long drag of his cigarette. Zarina took the word, as she too stared down at him; „Ashley, listen now for we will say this for the last fucking time-"

Cheryl, who sat by a treetrunk nearby, flinched. Zarina never cursed, she must be blazing with rage.

„Luna is not responsible for her blood and you are just being an inconsequential ass by doing bullshit like this over and over to her!"

„It's time to quit your whining boy." Bill agreed, he wordlessly handed Zarina a cigarette from his pocket. She wordlessly took it and turned her back on Ashley.

Ace swallowed a chuckle down and ignored Ash as he held his hand out so he could help him up.

Luna burrowed her face in David's arms for a second. Jill lifted her head from her hands and looked up, her eyes zeroed almost immediately on David and by extension... on Luna.

„YOU!" she barked out. Leon's head snapped to Jill.

Jill bolted up and stomped towards the British brawler. „Hey, hey wait!" he said and dodged to the side, gently pushing Luna into Meg's arms behind him.

Meg gasped as she saw Luna's face. Dried blood stuck to her face. „L- Luna, your eye..."

„Gun." Luna muttered tiredly.

„G- gun?!?" Feng squeaked out, who just appeared out of the fog. Luna nodded and lazily put her head on Meg's shoulder.

Feng carefully patted Luna's head.

Luna was like a younger sister, not just to her sister Mika, but to every Survivor in the Fog.

David blocked Jill's punches and avoided a stray kick she sent him.

„Jill! Calm down!" the rookie called out, standing up. But he wasn't fast enough.

Behind Cheryl two fast shadows appeared from the Fog.

Hands found Jill's arms, locking them behind her back, a kick in the back of her knee sent the woman to the ground.

The rookie went to intercept, but Bill put a hand on his chest to stop him. He looked at him, Bill shook his head.

A hand grabbed Jill's jaw, forcing her head up. Laurie held her glass shard up in Jill's face.

Jill struggled, but Yui's grip was iron.

„You talk shit you loose your tongue. Now guess what you'll loose if you ever try throwing hands newbie." the lone Survivor hissed.

Jill glared at Laurie, who glared right back. If one thing runs in this family, it's the ice blue death stare that could make your soul freeze solid.

Jill gulped. She averted her eyes. Yui let her go once Laurie gave her a signal. The girls disbanded.

Claudette was already on Luna, trying to get a look at her eye. „Try opening it a little..?" she hesitantly offered.

Luna whined and carefully cracked her eye open. Claudette gasped. Meg who got a glimpse gagged silently. Claudette turned around.

„I- I can't deal with this..." she muttered.

Luna huffed, closing her eye. She turned her head and blankly stared at David.

„You know the way to Léry's right?"

Thank you for reading this Chapter. Please check out ‚Shys book of books' for Updates, Information and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 2314}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 363 13
You're a very negative person living in a small town where people don't care about anyone or anything but themselves. You thought that nothing could...
225K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...
9.6K 338 11
!!(NOT A SHIP FIC)!! --- (Y/n), a little girl who strayed too far from home and stumbled into a world of hell, would soon meet a woman titled, The Hu...
174K 8.6K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...