My haunting past

De KKthebooklover

Book 4 of my new life series Stassie's past has come back, not knowing if it will bring more pain or easement... Mai multe

Chapter 1-He's alive
Chapter 2-Dad?
Chapter 3-papers
Chapter 4-custody battle
Chapter 5-medication
Chapter 6-lunch
Chapter 7-the journal
Chapter 8-birthday
Chapter 9-feelings
Chapter 10-He's always here
Chapter 11-Trapped on the island
Chapter 12- The club
Chapter 13-Social Services
Chapter 14-pool day
Chapter 15-Getting her back
Chapter 16-No sleep
Chapter 17-nightmare
Chapter 18-Visiting tyler
Chapter 19-Blood Pressure
Chapter 20-Heart attack
Chapter 21-retirement
Chapter 22-Get up and out
Chapter 23-Lost everything
Chapter 24-Relapse
Chapter 25-Home
Chapter 26-Dinner
Chapter 28-Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29-Official retirement
Chapter 30-Sewing with Madeline
Chapter 31-Are we official?
Chapter 32-party busted
Chapter 33-the vows

Chapter 27-New Year's Eve

958 60 19
De KKthebooklover

"Jenna, why am I like this" I whined into the phone. I called Jenna the next morning instead of last night because I know she was going to be asleep and she doesn't get much sleep with her newborn.

"Because you missed him and you still have feelings with him and I told you so" she laughed with a mocking tone.

"Shut up, don't you have a diaper to change or something" I replied

"No, Aaron is in charge of that right now." She said

"How is the little guy, I miss Evan so much" I replied, scrolling through my phone to see a picture of Evan. He is so small and he was born on December 2nd, only 2 weeks ago.

"He misses you too" she replied as she shuffled around what I assume is in her room. "Hey, what's our new years eve plans?"

"I have no idea, I still need to figure out if the kids are doing something with their friends or if they are staying home" I replied sipping my coffee next to my bed. I needed to stop drinking coffee but knowing me I won't be able to.

"Is Ella talking to you yet?" She asked to which I let out a sigh

"Not really, it's hard with her. I mean she's being a moody teenager but I was once a moody teenager and I would talk to my parents after a day or two"

"I didn't think she would last this long. Your parents and you had a great connection when you were a teenager, I think ever since Stefan disappeared and you having to take over for him, you and her distanced a lot causing her to feel okay not talking to you. I feel like if you two were closer, she would have talked to you quicker" she replied. It made sense but I didn't want to believe it that we aren't close anymore.

"I don't know what to do anymore" I replied. Next to me was a picture of the twins, Madeline, and Anthony after Stefan left. We were just a little family together, we did everything together.

"Do some research on what she likes. If she's close with Stefan talk to him to find out more and talk to her about it." She suggested.

"Ok, I will." A notification came through my phone and I looked to see it's work. "Hey I gotta call you back, I'll figure out New Year's Eve plans and text you them. I love you, bye" I hung up the phone and looked at the notification. I grab my computer and opened it up to see my emails and start replying back.

Once I finished, I went to everyone's room and called a family meeting and even texted Stefan to come. Family meetings are important in this house and no one misses it.

"Why are we meeting?" Elijah asked as he entered the room. He sat on the couch, Ella sitting next to him and Anthony and Madeline on one couch.

"We need to discuss our new year's eve plans" I stated shifting my weight to my right leg.

"I'm going to my friends house" Elijah spoke up and Ella followed him too "I'm going to my friends house too" She said not making eye contact with me.

"Okay, Madeline?" I asked

"I didn't have any" she replied

"That's fine, do you want to go to a friends house?" I asked to which she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, well I will be having my family over so if you want to bring any friends over or if you want to go to their house just let me know" I stated looking at all of them, including Ella. They all nodded or quickly said yes

"Is that all?" Elijah asked looking bored.

"Yeah, you're free to go" I replied waving my arm for them indicating they can leave. They all got up and went to their room.

"Am I invited to this New Year's eve party?" Stefan asked

"Sure, if you want to go" I replied giving him the option.

"I will be there, will I be able to kiss you?" He asked flashing his smile. If we playing this game, I will win.

"I don't know" I shrugged biting my lip, batting my eyes

"I guess I have to wait" He replied, I nodded my head and turned around to go back upstairs. I sent people the evite for the small party and worked a bit more until I decided to send the rest to Samantha.

For dinner everyone ate together. It wasn't awkward but it wasn't a smooth dinner either. One good thing that came from this dinner is that I did some research on what Ella liked and talked about it and she talked about it too, I got her to talk to me. I was very happy that she was talking to me because I wanted the type of relationship my mom and I had for her and I.

New Year's Eve

The house was almost done being decorated and I was putting up the last of the decorations. I had my whole outfit picked out from jewelry to dress to shoes. Once I finished doing the decorations I got ready for the party but I was interrupted by a knock

"Mom" Elijah said

"Yeah" I replied

"Ella and I are heading out, we will see you tomorrow" He said

"Bye, I love you and be safe tonight. I can't stop you from doing anything since you aren't home but please don't be stupid and if you are going to drink please be responsible but don't drink." I said

"Mom, I will be responsible and I won't drink. Now I have to go, I will see you tomorrow, bye, love you" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and left my room. I heard my door close and I continued getting ready until my room was opened again.

"I'm leaving, bye" Ella said

"Please be safe tonight, if you are going to drink be responsible please but also don't drink. I love you" I replied

"Bye" she replied. I heard the door close and I changed into my dress and finished doing my hair. Once I finished getting ready I checked on Madeline who is having her friend over

"Mom can Charlotte and I build a fort in the game room" She asked

"Yes of course, do you guys want snacks or any drinks. I can have it in the fridge in the game room" I replied

"I got it mom, don't worry" Madeline said. Madeline has always been insanely polite. I don't know where she learned this all from because I definitely didn't teach her this, I taught her manners but never this much

"No it's fine sweetie. I have to put the pillows and blankets in the room anyway. What drinks do you want?" I asked helping her out

"Can we have coke and sprite please, thank you mom" She replied flashing her toothy smile. She is getting braces next week which she isn't excited for.

"Of course" I said. I left her room and grabbed some pillows and blankets and put it in the game room. I checked the fridge in the room to see it was almost empty, so I went downstairs and restocked and grabbed some snacks for them. Once done, I went to see Anthony playing with his trucks in his room.

"Hi Ant man" I said

"Hi mamma" He replied

"What do you want to wear tonight?" I asked

"My spider man shirt" he said

"Okay spider man shirt it is" I replied pulling out the shirt and a pair of pants. "Are you able to do this or do you need help?"

"I got it" he nodded. I left him to it and put away some of his toys. He put on his clothes properly and I walked him downstairs with me. Ryan was bringing his kids because his sons and Anthony are similar in age. We are having two babysitters come because everyone is bringing their kids and we still want to relax and have a fun night.

The party was starting in 20 minutes and I did last minute checks and made sure everything was ready. When the party started, people came through and the party was fun so far. Stefan left out a little but everyone knew why because people still haven't accepted his apology. The night was actually amazing and I had an amazing time with everyone. It felt nice not having any responsibilities and having fun with my family and friends.

Midnight was approaching, we had 5 minutes left and everyone started crowding around the tv where we were watching the ball drop. I was at the bar, making myself another drink when my name was being called

"Lexie" Jenna yelled for my name

"What" I walked towards her to see she was staring at the tv

"Isn't that Elijah?" She pointed to the tv to see that Elijah is at time square and not alone.

"Lucas" I called out for him to walk over to us. "Is that Spencer with Elijah at time square" I pointed to the both of them looking shocked

"What, they didn't say they were going to time square, they were suppose to go to their friends house" He replied

"Ooo they're in trouble" Jenna said in a mocking tone.

"Wait till your kids grow up" I scoffed shaking my head.

"At least they aren't drinking" Lucas replied. I left out a sigh knowing he's right but time square right now can be dangerous.

"Hey, we have one minute" James announced as we focused back on the tv. We watched the countdown happen, Stefan slipping next to me, watching the tv as well

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Happy New Year" Everyone cheered.

Stefan grabbed my hand and shifted me so I looked at him.

"I am going to kiss you, and you're going to let me, please" He spoke as I look at his eyes. He wasn't too loud but not quiet either. I nodded my head as he slowly connected our lips together. I allowed my lips to follow his moves and let him take the lead.

"Happy new year Lexie" He smiled

"Happy new year Stefan" I replied as I let go of him and went around to hug other people. People stayed for a while past midnight and the party started to die down around 2am. Once everyone left, I headed to my room and took my makeup off and changed into pajamas.

The next morning, the twins came home and I still need to talk to Elijah because he lied to me yesterday.

"I'm home" Elijah said as I heard the front door open and close.

"Meet me in my office" I replied calling him into the office. He walked in and I pointed to the chair in front of my desk

"What's up?" He was confused not knowing why he was in here.

"How was your night?" I asked

"Good, spencer and I went to Jack's house and hung out there. It was a chill night" He lied through his teeth acting like he wasn't partying at time square.

"Wow, was jack's house in the middle of time square?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He went into shock knowing he was busted.

"How did you know?" he asked in shock

"You were on tv, next time make sure you don't wave at the camera" I replied having a tight lip smile

"Sorry, I just know you would have said no because it wasn't safe-

"Because it isn't safe" I cut him off

"I am fine though" He contradicted

"But you might have gotten hurt" I said

"I didn't though" He replied

"But you could have, you have to be careful and you lying to me isn't helpful" I said

"Sorry I lied, I won't do it again" He sighed

"You won't because your grounded for 2 weeks for lying to me and Spencer is getting the same amount so don't bother saying he is getting it lighter" I replied

"Fine" he sighed and got up from the chair and started walking upstairs. I heard the door open and I saw on the cameras it was Ella so I called her into my office.

"Yes" she replied

"How was your night?" I asked

"It was fine, we watched movies, hung out then watched the ball drop" She replied

"Did you see your brother on tv?" I asked

"Yes, he was dumb to wave at the camera. I told him not to when I warned him" She replied

"You knew he was going?" I exclaimed in shock

"No" she said cautiously knowing she got caught as well.

"Come on Ella, you are suppose to tell me this" I replied getting annoyed with all the secrets

"He's my twin" She said

"And I am your mom" I exclaimed

"Well, he's my twin and right now he beats you" She said

"Whatever, but I am happy you had a good night" I replied

"Yeah" She said and left the room to go in her room. I did some work and drank a lot of water because I did drink more than normal yesterday.

The doorbell rang and I got up from my chair. I walked towards the door and open it to reveal a teenage girl.

"Hello?" I question

"Are you Alexis Whitmore?" She questioned. I have no idea who this girl is and where she came from. She doesn't look familiar so I can't pinpoint where she is from

"Yes, who are you?" I asked

"I'm Gabrielle Andrea Valentino, Aidan Valentino's daughter" she stated

A/N

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. What will happen next? Find out next time, see you later byeeee

vote and comment

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Emotionless✓ De Ambimbohhh

Ficțiune adolescenți

379K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
1.2M 31.8K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
746K 16.2K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...