notice • lashton

By urlashton

Ashton always felt that something wasn't right in Luke's relationship. Everybody thought it sounded crazy, un... More

prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
Thank you for reading!
quick update

sixteen.

726 35 58
By urlashton

// smut warning besties //

-Luke-

"Sierra? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked again, this time sounding a lot angrier.

"I- uh-" She stuttered, looking absolutely terrified. "I was searching for the bathroom, and-"

"In my drawer?" Ashton cut her off, as I raised an eyebrow at her.

She stared at the both of us for awhile, her eyes filled with exasperation. "He is not who he says he is, Luke!" She snapped, pointing at Ashton.

I glanced at the lad next to me, giving him a very apologetic look. "I am so, so sorry." I said before looking back at her. "Sierra, come with me."

"I am not leaving until I find what I'm looking for!" She took a step back. "I know he's hiding something, I know it-"

"Stop making a fool of yourself!" I grabbed her by the wrist. "Let's go, now!"

Ashton watched me as I literally dragged her out of his room.

"Luke, ouch! You're hurting me!" She complained while we made our way to the front door.

"Are you fucking insane?!" I spat angrily, finally letting go of her arm. "Seriously, what the fuck goes through that tiny fucking brain of yours?!"

"Stop shouting." She said calmly, massaging her wrist. "I just-"

"No, you don't get to talk at all!" I cut her off. "And to think I believed that you really wanted to make up with him... I'm such a fucking idiot."

"Luke-"

"Go home."

"I admit that maybe doing what I did was wrong, but-"

"Maybe?!" I dry laughed. "You invaded his fucking privacy, Sierra!"

"Okay, but you have to trust me-"

"Go home." I repeated, throwing the car keys on the ground in front of her. "I need to fix this."

"Of course you do!" She shouted as I was on my way back inside. "It's all about him, that's all you fucking care about!"

I rolled my eyes, ignoring her. "Don't come running back to me when he betrays you!" Is the last thing I heard her say, before stepping into the house again.

'Fucking bitch.' I thought to myself as I ran up the stairs.

I gently opened Ashton's bedroom door, catching him taking a look at his drawers.

"Is anything missing?" I asked, making him face me.

"No." He answer while I sighed in relief.

"Good." I slowly closed the door behind me. "Are you mad?"

"No."

"Can you stop being that dry, then? I said I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He massaged his forehead.

"Well, she's my girlfriend." I said as he grabbed the last three pills out of the aspirin bottle. "So, again, I'm sorry for her."

"It's fine." He answered after swallowing the medicine. "Can you turn the lights off on your way out, please? I'm tired."

"Ashton-"

"Luke." He insisted. "I really don't want to talk about it."

I watched him take his shirt off, leaving it on the ground. I scanned his body from head to toe, biting my lower lip as he fluffed out his hair.

"Luke?"

Shit.

I shook my head from the left to the right. "Oh um- should I- uh..." I stuttered. "Should I tell them to turn the party down a notch? You know, uh- so you could sleep in peace."

"No, thank you." He said, staring into my soul.

Ugh, I hate when he does this.

He is reading all my dirty thoughts now, isn't he?!

"Is something wrong? Your forehead is all sweaty." He asked innocently.

Yup. He is.

He definitely fucking is.

"No, um-" I wanted to lie my way out of this, but I ended up sighing instead. "You're really attractive." I mumbled, looking the other way.

"What?" He frowned.

"I said, you're really attractive." I answered in a normal tone, making him raise an eyebrow. "What? You like it when I'm honest, don't you?"

"Yeah..." He paused. "Thanks."

"Sure. Good night." I stated quickly, opening the door.

"Wait."

I immediately stopped in my tracks, glancing back at him with wide eyes. He gave me an up and down look, completely motionless.

What's going on inside his mind?

"Yes?" I broke the silence that was starting to fill the room.

His head began to wag, before we finally made eye contact.

"Come back in, and lock the door behind you."

My jaw instantly dropped, as I was still holding on to the knob with my fist.

"What?" He asked so innocently. "Isn't that what you've always wanted?"

"Yes, but-"

"But?"

"What about us being just friends?"

"I was trying to be respectful to your relationship, Luke..." He stopped. "However, respect went out of the fucking window as soon as this bitch decided to step her feet in my bedroom."

"Is this just to spite her?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It does to me."

He took a deep breath, making his way towards me. Chills went down my spine when he put his hand on mine, helping me close the door. I felt his hot breath hitting my complexion when I heard the lock twisting, my body now glued against the wall.

"I've always wanted this, Luke." He whispered to my ear.

I tucked my lower lip between my teeth when he grabbed the left side of my neck, leaving some kisses on the right. My hand went fondling his naked back, moaning softly while tilting my head a little to the side.

"You're pretty loud already, and I barely even started." He teased in between kisses.

"It's okay." I murmured, grabbing him by the hair to make him face me. "They can't hear us downstairs."

He smirked before I pulled him closer, smashing my lips against his. He quickly started to unbutton my green shirt, sucking on my bottom lip. Our tongues soon started moving in sync with one another, as my blouse fell to the floor.

"Fuck." I whimpered when he started lowering his kisses down my naked torso.

I watched him leave a few hickeys on my stomach, as he slowly got down on his knees. "You're beautiful." He complemented me, undoing my belt.

"Am I?" I asked, playing with his hair while my pants slid down my legs.

"Don't act so shocked." He answered, looking up to me. "You're beautiful, and you know that."

"Well, I didn't know that you found me beautiful." I explained, lustfully glancing at him when his hands touched my boxer. "Calling me stupid is probably the best compliment you've ever given me, so..."

"I mean... you can be beautiful and stupid at the same time." He teased, making me roll my eyes. "I'm kidding..." He paused. "Let me show you how beautiful I think you really are."

With that, he took off the last piece of clothe I had on me. I closed my eyes as soon as he cupped my very hard length, which made me softly moan.

He started moving his hand up and down. I was a whimpering mess at this point, my breathing getting heavier and heavier when he licked the tip.

"Oh my God." I howled, taking a violent grip on his hair.

I was getting close, especially when he took all into his mouth.

"W-wait." I stuttered, pulling his head away.

He gave me a confused look. "What?"

I grabbed his hand, so I could help him up. "Nothing, I just don't want to cum yet." I confessed, walking him to the bed.

"Are- are you sure?" He asked.

I smiled lightly, giving him a peck on the lips. "Yes, just... be gentle. It's been awhile."

He nodded, kissing me back. "Turn around." He ordered in a raspy voice, making me want him even more.

Like that was even possible...

He pushed me on the bed as soon as I obeyed, pulling me by my thighs so my butt would be up in the air.

I bit my lower lip when he grabbed a handful of my ass, spitting inside of it as I heard the sound of a drawer opening.

I wondered what he was doing until I felt some kind of liquid on me.

"Are you ready?" He asked, adding a lot of lube to his hand.

"Y-yes."

I let out a scream when he placed one finger inside of me. He kissed my back while moving in and out gently, as pain started to turn into pleasure.

"M-mo-more." Is all I was able to say in between whimpers. "Oh my Go-"

"Shhhh." He slammed his free hand against my mouth after putting in another finger. "Don't be so loud, my love."

Fuck.

He pressed his hand on my face as his movement started to get faster and faster. I could feel my eyes watering, moaning in pleasure continuously.

He finally let go of my mouth, using that same hand to slap my ass. Sweat started dripping down my face, as I begged him to spank me even harder.

"Play with yourself, baby." He commanded, pulling his fingers away.

I could feel his eyes on me when I grabbed my erection, enjoying the view as he started taking his pants off.

He opened the drawer yet again, putting a condom on under my infinite groans.

"Don't stop." He said, rubbing a good amount of lube against his shaft.

He pulled my hair, making me loudly gasp when he started putting it in.

"Deeper?" He asked when he heard me wail in pleasure.

I nodded, finding it hard to form a proper sentence.

My eyes rolled in satisfaction when I felt it all inside of me. He placed his hand back around my mouth, knowing that a scream was coming.

I moved my ass around, giving him a sign to start pounding.

"Mmh." I hummed as he slowly started moving.

I grasped onto the sheets while he went faster and faster, which made it hard for me to breath.

Yes, he is that fucking good.

"Is that okay?" He moved his hand away from my face.

"Ye-ye- yes." I whined again and again. "H-harder- p-pl-please."

I could feel him a smirk. "You're a little slut, aren't you?"

"Shut up and- oh my fucking shit!" I let out as soon as he did what I asked him to do.

He slammed into me, hitting my spot repeatedly.

"Ashton!!" My voice cracked. "Fuck, I'm so fucking close! Don't stop!!"

I continued to play with myself, following his rapid pace.

"Shit!" He moaned, both of us ejaculating at the same time.

He instantly pulled out, letting me roll on the bed so I could lay on my back. I tried to let some oxygen back into my lungs, clearly out of breath as he made his way to his bathroom.

That was amazing.

That was fucking amazing.

Even better than I've ever imagined it to be.

"Here."

I looked up to him, smiling when I noticed he was handing me a clean washcloth.

"Thank you." I said, grabbing it and slowly getting up.

Fuck, I'm still seeing stars.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek, before removing the now dirty sheets.

I blushed. "Sorry." I scratched the back of my head, making him giggle.

"Don't even worry about it." He reassured me with a grin.

He threw it in the laundry basket, getting a new linen out of the cupboard.

"Do you want to take a shower?" He asked, making his bed.

"Um- no, it's fine." I shyly answered. "I probably should get going."

"Why?"

"What do you mean?"

"You can stay."

My lips slightly parted, eyes lighting up a little. "Ar-are you serious?"

"Of course. I want you to." He grabbed two clean boxers from the drawer.

"Thank you." I said, catching the underwear he threw my way. "I want to stay, too."

"Good." We smiled at each other before putting some clothes on. "Come here." He jumped on the bed, tapping the empty space next to him.

"You're actually smiling, congratulations." I mocked, chuckling as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He playfully said while we cuddled ourselves inside the warm blanket.

The two of us laughed. He hugged me from behind, burying his head in my neck after giving it a peck.

"Good night, Luke."

"Good night."

I like you more than you know, Ashton...

And it's fucking killing me.

It wasn't the plan.

Now I feel bad...

Because it does not feel right to hurt you anymore.

But I have to. You understand that, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 103 26
Luke used to be so confident in who he was as a person, until someone who he thought loved him broke him. Now, he believed he was damaged beyond rep...
15.5K 841 44
❝ Hey Sierra. It's Luke, Luke Hemmings. I know it's been awhile, but I hate seeing us like this. It shouldn't have ended this way, and frankly I miss...
58.1K 2.1K 57
Luke being arrested for the possession of drugs made Michael believe that he would never be surprised by his boyfriend's secrets ever again. But the...
43.8K 1.7K 21
"Calum, he's just so...radiant" "No shit Luke, you stare at him like he's the freaking sun" *** The one where Ashton's just so radiant, and Luke can'...