Runaway Babymama (Editing)

Per DajhaTheWriter

Book 1 Més

Crush
Meet Daddy
Cancel❌
Jealousy❌
Road Trip⛽,
In Miami
Party
Cheating
Mistakes
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Secrets
Really ?
Opening
26
27
SEQUALL
Informing
A/n

Twins

28K 599 18
Per DajhaTheWriter

Kamari in mm

Ma'ami (May-Am-e) is 20 years old. she has two kids Kamari and Kamara and they're fraternal twins. They're 5 now meaning she had them at 15. she lives in miami and goes to college night classes for business,

Young? She knows but she was in love. When she first found out she was pregnant by Rashad her kids father she told her parent's who immediately kicked her out to stay with her auntie that lives here in Miami she didn't tell Rashad she was pregnant because she was scared that he would tell her to kill them because he didn't want kid's so she just left without telling him, and changed her number.

Anyway In june is her last day of her 4 years in college so she plans on moving back to Michigan to start over and see all of her old friends including Rashad.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

182K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
15.6K 219 5
Louis kept a secret. An unknown sensation. Something similar to what he had felt when he kissed Clementine for the first time, but multiplied by a hu...
127K 5.1K 52
China's back but she's no longer a prostitute.... Thanks in advance for reading XOXO
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...