Crush

Kamara in mm

"Kamara its time too get up" I screamed walking into her room.

"I'm already up mommy" she said getting out of bed.

Today is monday meaning they have school.

"Brush your teeth wash, your face, i'll be back to get you dressed and fix your hair"

"Okay mommy" she squealed  running into the bathroom,

Going into kamari room to wake him up I couldn't because he was already in the bathroom brushing his teeth and washing his face.

I went Into his closet getting his outfit out and laying it on his bed as he came out.

"Goodmorning mommy"

"Goodmorning baby" I said giving him a hug

"Your clothes are on the bed so get dressed then come downstairs for breakfast"

"Okay" he said as I walked out of his room, going back to Kamara's room to get her dressed because she usually takes long,

After that I unwrapped her hair and combed it down putting a pink bow in her hair with some pink earring studs I grabbed her backpack and we headed downstairs where kamari was waiting. I fixed them breakfast then headed back upstairs to get in the shower after that getting  dressed in my work clothes. I work at Craig's Cruisers so you should know the outfit. I layed my hair down, put On My black And white Nike's going back downstairs the kids were done eating so I put their dishes in the sink and put their backpack's on I grabbed my purse, keys and phone than we headed outside getting into my all black mustang I strapped the kids in and we headed to their school.

1 Hour Later

I'm just now getting to work by now and it's very packed in here I went to the back room to put my purse and stuff in my locker. on my way out I bumped into Jamal He was cute carmel skin about 6'3 dimples He 20 and goofy I have a small crush on him.

"Hey ma"he said wrapping his arms around my waist

"Hey Jamal" I said wrapping my arms around his waist

"Can I get a kiss"

"Yea " I said And he kissed me he asked for access with his tounge and I let him he began too squeeze my ass as he bit on my bottom lip I love this.

I began too feel his man hood rising on so he pulled me closer wanting me to feel everything we were having A full makeout session but about 2 minutes later I pulled back

"Girl why you stop" he asked still holding onto my ass

"Because were at work"

"But that don't matter "

"Yeah it do Ima see you lster" I said walking out too where I would be working today and that was the gocarts. go carts be the most hype spot that's why love working over here my bestfriend was working over here today too so I won't be by myself. Her name is Candy she is light skin long hair dimples we the same height and she's very pretty.

"Hey Candy "

"Hey Ma'ami what you doing after work I wanna party" she said

"Girl you know I got to go get My kids than class afterwards I can't wait untill June 18 when I get my degree"

"I'm happy For You Babe"

"Yea"

9 hours later 5:00

I was waiting outside of the kids school they get out of loop at this time.

When I saw them coming I got out the car and strapped them In

I brong them to Mcdonalds cause I know they hungry about 10 minuets after that we went home I put them In the tub and put they Pajama's on.

"Mommy can I see daddy's picture again " kamara asked

"Yes" I said getting It For her yes I show them there dad they need too know who their father Is. I also told them that their going too see him one day I just don't know when.

Kamara and Kamari examined the picture for a while untill a knock sounded onto the door It was Candy

she said she wanted too watch them because i couldn't go out with her so I let her I usually have my auntie do it but i guess not today.

About 10 minuets later I changed my clothes and headed to class.