Where Winter Meets Summer (Ru...

Von OnyxxCrow

THE DISCOVERY A fundamentally lonesome person, Russia believed he could survive the Academy all on his own bu... Mehr

Prologue: Lifeless Land of Winter
Welcome Back to the Academy(Russia POV)
The Maiden and Her Bear (Canada POV)
As Normal As It Gets (Russia POV) *intense swearing?*
The CAS (Germany POV)
Rise Little Underdog! Pt 1 (Germany POV)
Rise Little Underdog! Pt 2 (Germany and Russia POV)
Weekend (Canada POV)
The Returning Star (Russia POV)
First Impressions? (Pt 1) (Nobody POV)
First Impressions Pt 2
The Experiment (America POV)
Frozen in Time (A glimpse into Russia's past)
Potentially
Invitation of Doubt (Russia POV)
Prepare! Before the Fourth (Russia POV)
The Time is Now
Let's Start Over... (America Pov)
Things Won't Go Wrong. Right? (Canada POV)
Trapped in Burning Ice (Russia POV)
Prelude of Winter: The Story Before the Tempest
The Compromise (America POV)
The Compromise (continued)
On One Condition... (NobodyPOV)
The Very First Failure (Nobody POV)
The Last Gate To Earth (NATO POV)
Good Luck My Dear Brother
BIRTHDAY QNA+Art
Earthbound(America POV)
Forced or Not, Here They Come
The Special Trial For a Special Case
There Are Things Better Left Unsaid
Fight or Flight
Breaking Through
Enduring
Reaching the End of a Star
Falling Apart But Holding Together
Back to Where We Came From
Redirected Hope
Love-in-a-Mist
A Burden
The Art of Healing or Hurting?
Cold Relapse
Another Step Forward
A Thing of the Past
Rubbing Salt in a Wound
Frozen in Time: Roses in the Snow
Washing Salt From a Wound
Uncertain Fates
Tales Untold
Lessons to be Relearned
Breaking the Silent Night
Waiting for Explainations
Disarray on the Final Day
To Love and To be Loved
In the One We Trust
No Turning Back
The Challengers Rise
A New Perspective
Forgotten Wishes Hidden in the Deep
Against the Clock: SIX
Soulmates
Shadow Dance/Strife In the Dead of Night: FIVE
Diamond Eyes: THREE
The Final Call: TWO
Forsakened: ONE
Prelude of Winter: His Pipedream
On Thin Ice
How the Robin Stole Fire
Truths from a Liar
Appeals for the Unmended
In the Face of Adversity
Untethered Shadow
By Your Side
Tears For Better Tomorrows
When Omens Stir
The Final Hour
Momentary Peace
Evening Interlude
The Sun Sets
The Underground Blues
The Underground Blues Pt. 2
Divided, We Fall
The Observer's Promise
Silent Silver Linings

Herald from the Grave: FOUR

9.6K 285 990
Von OnyxxCrow

(AMERICA POV)

A thin line of red flashed across my vision as the blade grazed my cheek just before I grabbed their wrist and landed a kick square in the chest. A horrible cracking sound came from their chest as I sent them barreling through the dirt.

I dug my heels into the disheveled landscape to redirect my momentum as I wiped away the drop of blood that was rolling down my chin. The wounds stung like hell when my fire touched them but I ignored it for now.

We had been fighting for who-knows-how-long now. No, it wasn't because they were particularly strong. It was because they were slicker than a mud eel! No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to catch them without nearly getting gutted in the process!

"It doesn't help that we're being stretched so thinly in the first place," I grumbled under my breath as I dared to steal a quick glance over at the others.

Through the darkness, all I could see was the outline of mounds and mounds of iron zombies, paired with occasional blasts of magenta and ice blue, blooming over the silhouettes, but I could tell they were getting weaker and weaker with every passing second. The darkness would soon swallow their light.

So what now? Do I go over there and help them or do I keep pursuing this slimeball?

A dagger slicing the air, mere inches from my chest interrupted my thoughts, and a new wave of irritation overtook any previous, somewhat rational thinking.

"OH YOU SON OF A BITCH- COME BACK HERE!"

Though my body screamed with exhaustion and pain, I couldn't stop now. I had dragged the both of us to the brink of collapse and oddly, their flight response didn't kick into overdrive. Instead, they seemed to have given up on any plans of escape. They barely fought back anymore, perhaps even began to consciously hold back.

It definitely was odd and suspicious but I didn't care. Finally, I had built up enough energy and through gritted teeth, I reeled back my arm. The flames coiled and spun a crude Sunbomb in the palm of my hand. At my command, it bolted across the ground like a thread of golden twine before consuming the enemy in a violent glow. Before they could move an inch, they were driven into the air and I took off, bursting into the night sky above them.

During our training session earlier, I had been embarrassingly smacked into the ground for two hours straight. Over and over- god, that was horrible. It was all I could see as everything seemed to move in slow motion. Dangling helplessly in the air, they were exactly where I was.

Gazing at them from above, I felt great that I could finally have a turn being the smacker instead of the smackee. Channeling all my remaining power along with the pent up humiliation, my fists burst into blinding white flames. The air rippled with such intense heat and the shimmering light made the stars and moon seem like a joke. I sent the enemy crashing back to earth with a shockwave impact, worthy of the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs.

After I had landed with a flare of fleeting flames, I collapsed onto all fours, completely spent both mentally and physically. My vision blurred with tinges of nausea tugging on the splitting headache that was starting to form. I was starting to burn up with a monstrous fever as smoke poured from my mouth.

Friggin' wonderful. I had overdone it.

It took a moment for me to recover from the heatwave and for the dust and smoke to settle. Amidst the barbaric landscape I had caused, I could see the outline of a figure lying crumpled in the center of the crater. I stumbled to my feet and half jumped, half fell down the side. It was a mess of smoldering red and black, as dark smog clouds billowed all around the figure.

"D-oon't-k- come a-a-ny closer-rr..."

The sound of their voice turned my molten blood into ice in an instant as I shuddered at the horrible sound. Though it was extremely mutilated and barely audible, as if they were speaking for the first time in centuries, I thought I recognized the voice from somewhere. I stopped in my tracks as they painfully lifted their hand to gesture for me to stop but it wasn't a threat. It was a warning about the ashes that had yet to settle.

When it did, I cautiously leapt over and knelt down to examine the person. The burning cloak tore away at the seams with ease, revealing just how much damage I had inflicted. Instead of flesh and bone, I was surprised to find a metallic humanoid puppet of a boy around my age. Half of his torso had been caved in, revealing the thin wire frame that held him together. The iron casing itself was a mangled, burnt mess and half of his face was already completely melted off. But despite this, I immediately recognized him as a former classmate.

I stumbled back in horror as my brain struggled to process what I was seeing. There was no way this was real.

"W-What happened to you?!" I croaked as disgust choked my mind, "I thought you were supposed to be dead!"

He lowered his head in sorrow as he replied with difficulty, "I ...d-did too. Bu-u t that-t- woul d be too good a fate, huh."

(NOBODY POV, a little while ago)

Russia was holding his own against the massive army of the metallic undead but sooner or later, he knew he would run out of steam. As one shattered before him, at least five more would take their place. The wooded area was already coated in a shining layer of frost and snow, rewinding the area from the end of February to the dead of December.
The shredding numbness had taken hold of him ages ago. He no longer felt any of the cuts, bruises and gashes he had sustained. Time froze still and he fought on like a corpse. No pain, no end.

"WHAT IS HE DOING?!" Canada shouted over the screeching metal as he glanced over just in time to watch the mob stab at him, only to be crushed under massive waves of sleet and snow. Russia continued on without a care.

Germany brandished a thick, iron chain and pulled, grouping up a chunk out of the crowd and squeezed them until they broke into pieces.

"You have to go over there and help him. I'll hold them down for now," Germany instructed, "He'll get himself killed in this state!"

With a wave of smoke and one of Germany's hounds by his side, he ran towards the center of the blizzard and into the clasps of a ruthless winter. Though the biting winds were painful and stinging, Canada pressed on, kicking away iron zombies as he went.

"RUSSIA!" he screamed over the howling winds, "YOU HAVE TO STOP!"

"Why? I can still fight!" he responded before hurling a spear of ice through a cluster, knocking the zombies off like bowling pins. As soon as the spear struck the ground, it shattered, sending smaller shards cascading over the field like a hail of freezing bullets. Canada dove headfirst into a nearby snowbank to dodge the deadly barrage.

"No, you can't!" he urged with a tinge of irritation, "Look at yourself, you're covered in cuts and bruises!"

"Oh piss off, I'm fine," Russia retorted, exasperated, as Canada clambered towards him. With a hearty slap on the back, a jolt of energy and agony raced through the Russian's body.

"OW!!! Hey, watch yourself!" he growled before sweeping his hand through the air. The ground responded as dozens of ice pillars pounded a couple unlucky zombies into oblivion. As he kept them at bay, Canada worked quickly, supplying energy and patching Russia up as a battlefield medic, all the while grumbling something about dare-devil maniacs.

"You and my brother must share a brain cell."

They were making good headway, at least for a while but eventually, they were forced to regroup as Germany was starting to get overwhelmed again.

"We're getting nowhere with this," Germany huffed as he gripped his bleeding arm, "We need a change of tactics!"

"Well it better be fast," Canada advised as he slugged an iron zombie in the face, leaving a fist-shaped dent in the metal. It coiled from the impact but got back to its feet in no time.

"Is there a puppet master around here?"
"I dunno! Maybe it's that guy with the double blades?"

"I doubt that," Germany said as he glanced over at where Ame was, having the time of his life blasting the once beautiful courtyard to bits, "Otherwise these guys would be over there defending their master. But they aren't."

"So then what?" Russia sighed. It was clear fatigue had finally caught up with him, "Should... should I-"

"NO NO NO!" Canada practically screamed, "You have to rest! You've done more than enough, thank you."

Germany kept the crowd at bay while Canada helped hoist Russia up a tall pine tree that served as their temporary resting spot. With nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, they had to come up with something. Perhaps Ame would come and save them? No, they couldn't keep relying on the Superpower like that. Their options were running dangerously low but before they could act, a distressed scream came from where they had started.

"OH NO THE OTHERS!!!" Canada gasped as he clawed his hands through his curly red hair, "I COMPLETELY FORGOT 'ABOUT THEM!"

Sure enough, a small group of zombies had broken away from the trees and now turned their attention to Five, NATO, NASA, Greece and Japan. One had clamped its cold, metallic claws around Greece's ankle which prompted quite a bit of horrified screaming from him.

"OH YE GODS WHAT IN THE HECK IS THAT THING?!!!!!" he shrieked before stomping it to pieces. Japan gripped the tsurugi sheath so tightly that her knuckles, which were already white, turned even whiter. She stood there frozen, but it was not in fear. It was with uncertainty.

"MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Five took it upon himself to be the drill sergeant with NATO out of commission. Unfortunately, they were defenseless and their various injuries slowed them down. There was nowhere to go anyways as battlefields surrounded them on all sides. Russia, Germany and Canada were fighting the main hoard in the front while the rest surrounded them from the left and right. And of course, there was America's raging firestorm that blocked their back.

"I- I'll open up a path for us," NASA rasped with difficulty before keeling over in a violent coughing fit. Greece steadied her and shook his head furiously as he said, "You're in no shape to do that! We'll figure something else out. Just don't push yourself."

"Um yeah," Five nodded as he and NATO shifted their balance to help one another stand a bit easier, "Sorry but we'll be mostly relying on you two. At least until the cavalry arrives."

Greece sighed and nodded as he turned to face the approaching army. They creaked and groaned as if they were laughing at their feeble resistance. Greece swallowed, his mouth suddenly feeling dryer than a desert. He was no longer on his home turf. He didn't even know where the lightning bolt, Keraunos, was and his Awakening wasn't meant for battle, especially against so many people- er... metal zombies. All he had was a fancy golden amphora with the word 'Exodos' etched into its side.

He hefted it over his shoulder, figuring that if it ever came to it, he could always bludgeon them to death.

"Hold on," Japan suddenly spoke up as she slowly untied the seal from the cloth that concealed the scabbard. Greece stopped, just as he was about to charge into the fray with his fancy golden vase.

With a trembling grip, she let the cloth flutter to the ground, exposing the hilt of the great tsurugi. Intricate grooves, mirroring the swelling ocean waves, churning skies and ripping gusts. The power pulsed through the shining stone hilt as the three magatama tinkled in the wind.

"Japan, you know what that thing is, right?" Five implored, "You can't use something with that kind of power! It's too dangerous!"

But his warning fell on deaf ears as she continued to gaze wearily at the incoming adversaries. With a deep breath, she closed her eyes and raised the sword before unsheathing it, just a bit.

"Please don't do it..." Five whispered, begging her to reconsider. This time, Japan turned and gave him a meek smile, fully understanding that she had thrown caution to the wind. The aqua glow of the sword's aura was already swallowing her.

"I'll be fine. Just watch."

Before anyone could utter another word, she drew the blade and tossed the sheathe to the ground.

Immediately, hurricane-level winds billowed and the clouds rolled in, threatening to rain down its divine fury. Japan sucked in a sharp breath before the wailing gales could rip them from her lungs. Her arms felt numb, her body shaking. But for some reason, it felt right.

The hilt of the sword, every groove and every dent seemed to align perfectly with her grip. It was as if she were destined to wield it.

With a boost of confidence and a smile stretching across her face, she brought the tip of the blade to the ground and charged, dragging a line in the dirt. As she picked up the pace, the tsurugi responded and began to glow an ominous blue. The line turned into a gorge as the ground began to split even deeper and wider with every passing second.

In a flash, she was right in front of an iron zombie and Japan swung the sword in a graceful arch. It sliced through metal like it wasn't even there and a head fell to her feet.
For a second, there was tranquil, stunned silence but then a mighty thundercrack shook the trees as the rest of the group found their heads missing from their shoulders before bursting into a million, delicately sliced pieces.

Five, NATO and NASA stared at the glowing silhouette of the country in shock.

"She- she took all of them out... in two seconds flat!" Five exclaimed as he shook NATO vigorously by the shoulders, "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! SHE CAN ALREADY MANIPULATE THE POWER OF A COSMIC WEAPON TO THAT DEGREE?!"

"That was unreal..." Greece breathed in awe. He was fully aware of the power a Cosmic weapon held but this was his first time seeing what one could do with a proper wielder. "So this is the Kusanagi no Tsurugi..."

He glanced at his reflection dyed brilliant gold by the amphora and back at Japan, immediately feeling a surge of insignificance bloom in himself. He was one of the three Keepers, responsible for guarding the Cosmic Thunderbolt, goddamnit! Yet here he was, Cosmic-weaponless and basically useless while another kicked butt with theirs.

"Your time has passed, Greece. Why can't you accept this?"

He turned the amphora around with 'Exodus' now carved over his reflection. Greece couldn't help but gulp as the meaning finally dawned on him.

'Exodos'

"The end."

Japan gazed over the empty fields and ruined gardens. Even through her onslaught, only one flower bore witness. A single red camellia remained but even it would not last. She couldn't bring her eyes away from the noble flower as it refused to let a single petal fall. Instead, it broke away at the stem, decapitating itself, and fluttered to the ground, just as beautiful and perfect as before.

She couldn't look away.

Her moment wouldn't last, now that she had gotten the attention of virtually all of the horde. They shuffled uncertainly towards her before a scratchy battlecry came somewhere from the crowd.
Japan dug her heel into the ground and gripped her sword, ready for the next wave and dashed forward, introducing her swordsmanship with annihilation.

"What in the name of..." Germany squinted as he fixed his glasses, "What is going on over there?

"All I see is flashes and slashes," Canada replied as he clambered higher in the tree to get a better view, "And zombies being smashed to pieces."

Sure enough, Japan was on a roll. She stepped gracefully and sent every blow with precision and power. The art of the blade came almost naturally for her, like this was in her blood. The tsurugi responded to her every request.

Before her, a field of withering camellias swayed in the wind, waiting to be beheaded. Sparks flew and the air hummed as the enemy fell one by one, each preserved with beauty and death. She couldn't look away.

"Now what?" NATO exclaimed as a thick veil of mist blew over the field. The outline of a figure flashed into view, just briefly over Japan. It was a woman, with flowing robes and long, ink black hair. Grotesque monsters surrounded her like attendants before they dispersed, ripping apart fog for a moment while leaving the stench of rot and death in their wake. The new, spring grass surrounding her wilted and the trees creaked and fell, rotting away on the spot.

A ghastly chill settled over the area as Japan lifted her hands solemnly, digging her nails into her palms and drawing blood before smearing it onto a nearby iron zombie. As soon as it touched them, a hissing smell of rust rose into the air as holes were eaten through the metal. They crumbled to bits in a matter of seconds.

"Anyone with trypophobia, look away now!" Five groaned as he looked away from the horror scene. This situation just went to hell in a handbasket.

"Don't tell me," NATO sighed, "Did she just Awaken?"
"Yep," Greece confirmed, "And she's going on a blind rampage now."

Russia clasped his nose and scowled, "What is that smell?"
Germany pulled his coat up higher to block his nose, his face scrunched up in disgust. The previous bits of moonlight that poked through the tree branches were completely smothered by the blanket of fog that blotted out everything. They couldn't see anything unless it was right in front of them. Now the only thing that kept them connected to the battlefield was the occasional thump against the tree they had clung onto and the sounds of clanging metal and swishing winds.

"We could use this as a chance to get away!" Canada murmured, "The enemy can't see us in this condition."

"Well we can't see anything either!" Russia protested under his breath but Germany's hounds were on the job. One by one, they shimmied down the tree with the aid of Ker, Ber and Ros but still, they were noticed.

A few muffled creaks started to draw near and Ker began to snarl at the hazy silhouettes of the approaching foe. They began to back up but soon ran into a wall of metal. Germany shone a faint light as Russia pushed aside the fog, revealing a tight circle of iron zombies that surrounded them.

"I thought you said they had left," Russia hissed as they pressed their backs together, huddling in the center. Germany shrugged and flaunted his chain- like whip to ward off anyone who got too close. They glared warily at the looming crowd, like prey surrounded by a pack of wolves. Russia's frost bound hands clenched into fists, completely unaware of the rime shards stabbing his palms, slowly dyeing the ice crimson.

Finally, the enemy charged, converging with the intent to crush and kill. Germany's chains were broken by the sheer number and Canada was running low on energy too. Russia slammed his hands onto the ground, only to feel a sickening rush in his gut as a massive amount of energy was consumed to fuel the ruby-tinted winter. Then there was the unmistakable cracking sound, like thousands of tiny bells, calling to your ruin. He had reached his breaking point.

"RUSSIA!!!" Germany screamed as blood poured from the Russian's mouth as new cracks swathed his body. He keeled over as the blood, ink black in the night, pooled in his palm. Russia's gaze was bewildered, dazed as his body finally registered all the wounds he had received. The pain came crashing down all at once, blinding him in a nauseous sea of red, white, and finally pitch black.

(??? POV)

I stared down through the branches that sat just above the ones Germany, Canada and Russia were sitting moments before. The view was decent and the air was clear of the filth down below which made it an acceptable observation point.

The fog rolled in like waves, twisting in shimmering silver under the drooping moonlight but it was not a beautiful sight. It was only a mask to cover the ugliness it held within.

Metallic shrieks came from all throughout the tree line and flashes of colours burst through the leaves. Green and blue from the right, white and gold from the far side, magenta and... crimson?

My eyes darted to the left just as a massive spear of gleaming crimson ice shot through the trees, mowing down a wall of zombies but at what cost?

I narrowed my eyes with worry and activated my Awakening, slipping into the threads of moonlight and through the shadows. Once I returned to the ground, my suspicions were confirmed. Canada held onto an unconscious Russia. Germany wasn't going to last much longer, especially after sustaining such grievous injuries too. So what do I do?

"Rescue them. Get Russia out of here first, while the army is still regrouping." it told me.

My body moved on its own, knowing the dangers of hesitation. I leapt nimbly over the ice and splintered trees, scooped up the fallen country and disappeared back into the surroundings.

"WHA- WHAT THE?!"
"Where did Russia go?!"
"HE- HE JUST STARTED SHIMMERING LIKE A HOLOGRAM AND DISAPPEARED!!!"

I lay him down onto the grass, right behind NATO and FVEY, tapping them gently on the shoulders to get their attention. Of course I was still hidden in plain sight but Russia was now visible and it gave them quite a scare.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN DID HE- WHY IS HE-" was all I heard them say before I darted back into the trees to retrieve the rest of them. But before I reached them, I was intercepted by a slash that reduced the forest behind me to a graveyard of tree stumps.

I stumbled back as my senses were overwhelmed with the presence of unnerving death. I moved back into the trees, deciding that it was better to watch from afar for now.

Now that I was within the fog, part of the ugliness, I could see what was happening more clearly. A pile of broken, rusting iron zombies were piled all around a singular, sinful figure. Her skin, hair and robes were deathly pale like gleaming ebony, only tainted red by the blood on her hands. She held a magnificent sword. If I recall correctly, they called it a tsurugi.

Her eyes were black, and hollow. She had sight, but it was without seeing. All that guided her was the power in the blade and the bony hands of death that pointed towards the two exhausted, drained countries who stared at her in fear.

"J-Japan?" Germany stuttered as he watched rip another decomposing humanoid to bits. The way she stared at them was not promising.

"Hey are you okay? What are you doing?"

As she stepped through the pool of blood, the grass and trees around them crumbled and rotted immediately but she didn't acknowledge any of this. She just kept approaching, the tsurugi gleaming murderously.

She was going to kill them, probably without even realizing it.

From where I was hidden, I scooped up a nearby pebble and waited, watching for a clear opening before throwing it at her.

My aim was perfect and the rock hit her smack dab between the eyes. She jolted back in surprise but before she could recover, a flash of light zipped through the sky. A gust of wind rattled the treetops as a familiar figure dove into the fray and grabbed Germany and Canada, hoisting them out of the claws of death.

"POLAND!!!" Germany exclaimed as relief flooded his body, "Oh thank goodness you're back."

"I know I know," he smirked, "What would you do without me."

Japan whirled around, the look of burning fury and she lifted her sword high above her head but before she could do anything, a flash of white and blue knocked the weapon out of her hands and grabbed her by the scruff.

Like an angel descending through the darkness, UN had arrived just in time with someone at his side. He held Japan out, who was clawing and screaming as she tried to wrestle out of his iron grip. Bloody scratches ripped apart the gloves but as an ethereal manifestation of his power, the hand didn't decompose.

"Please try to relax, sister," the other figure coaxed softly as a shining mirror of the clearest complexion, materialized in his hands.

"It will be alright. Rest well."

As she gazed into the mirror and into her unwarped reflection, she seemed to tense for a second as a rushing sense of horror raced down her spine. It was as if she finally realized what she had been doing and what she was about to do. Hot, red tears streamed down her face as she let out one last wail of agony before she swooned. He caught her with ease and smiled solemnly as he stared at his sleeping sister. She had finally Awakened and though it was a day to be celebrated, all he felt was disappointment.

"I guess you weren't able to escape our fate after all."

(NOBODY POV)

About 7 years ago, the maidens at the shrine came to visit, bearing both good and bad news. Around this time, the camellias were in full bloom and a young girl would sit next to them, transfixed.

Her older brother would step in as the shrine maidens greeted him, "Dear child, have you heard the story of Izanagi and Izanami?"
Perhaps he had, perhaps he hadn't. Nevertheless, it was a tale without an end.

Two kami (gods) who created the lands, vowed to stay by one another forever. She was courted by death, creating a line between them. He couldn't bear it and traveled to the World of Darkness to seek her soul. But she couldn't leave so she wanted him to stay.

But he couldn't. Upon seeing her face, destroyed by time and filth, he severed their bonds and fled back into the light. Isanagi sealed the gates between life and death as he listened to his loved one's enraged curses fade into the void.

"Izanami was chained to the abyss forever but the vengeful goddess's presence would never fade," they told him, "Her presence is here, but so is His."

They warned him that someday, either he or his sister would invoke Izanami's spirit while the other would claim Izanagi's and to beware of the carnage one may bring.

The brother understood and watched himself and his sister closely, waiting for a sign and shortly after, it came.

He finally Awakened at 16, shining a glorious light into the darkness as he held a mirror so pure it reflected the world in its true nature. At first, he was nothing less than overjoyed but it soon dawned on him. When he turned the mirror towards his sister, the mirror fogged over and displayed only darkness.

Fate had spoken and she would Awaken the Wrath of Izanami.

It was only a matter of time.

(NOBODY POV)

The Headmaster and the Japanese siblings finally emerged from the trees and out into the open field where everyone had gathered. UN pulled a pocket watch out and sighed. The time read 4:47 AM.

Nurse WHO and Canada were working hard, patching up the entire group. NATO couldn't help but let out a nervous chuckle as she glared at them. Her hair was a mess, bags were under her eyes and she came in a simple nightgown and robes, like she had hopped straight out of bed.

"You've really outdone yourselves this time," she growled as she knelt over a now conscious Russia. Luckily it wasn't as serious as it looked but he was cutting it real close. Five was quickly provided with a new statue of himself so he ditched the crumbling old one and was as good as new in no time. He helped bandage up NATO, cleaning his wounds with a damp cloth first. It was nothing too serious. NASA was given special relief medicine and Germany fell into a deep, exhausted sleep the moment they touched the ground. Poland took it upon himself to carry him back to the infirmary for further resting and care. He also made a few trips to get more supplies.

"What about her?" the nurse sighed as she pointed at the sleeping girl in her brother's arms, "Does she also need my attention?"

"No, I'll take care of her," Japan smiled, "Thank you for your hard work, Nurse WHO."

UN's expression stayed as calm as ever but his void black eyes were still scanning the field. Something felt off.

"Where is the United States of America?" he finally asked and Five perked up. They had forgotten about him.

UN took the lead and walked back up towards the garden, away from the trees. The bushes he had cultivated were piles of ash. A massive crater lay in the center of it all, and the Superpower was sitting next to someone. Someone that, by all means, shouldn't have been there.

NATO and Five's faces twisted into something beyond disbelief and UN's eyes narrowed. America glanced over his shoulder and stood as he watched their reactions closely.

"This is unheard of..." UN whispered to himself as NATO pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"El Salvador? What is the meaning of this!?"

Author's Notes:
Ooookay this chapter ran on longer than I anticipated but that's fine. I'll just continue on the next chapter.
Deadlines are approaching hehehehehehe for both the characters and me XD. See ya next chapter!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...