PSYCHO | Kim Taehyung ✔

By Kernkura

"Someone's watching me. All the time" ♤ Yuri, an average college student has a constant battle against her dr... More

Important
Trailer
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven

two

161 12 0
By Kernkura

1st person Pov

"Damn girl who dumped you?"

I took a deep breath. I needed to be mentally stable to talk to him otherwise I'll end up saying stuff I'll regret later.

Kim Taehyung, the captain of the school's basketball team, known for his fearless attitude and smart looks. He was given the popular nickname-

"The Ace of the academy".

Most people knew him by that label.
I've never really seen people address him by his name unless they're talking face to face. Like every popular stereotypical guy at college;
he is handsome. Well I've got to agree on that but it's not like I drool over him, unlike other girls. He isn't the type to have huge crowds of desperate women around him all the time, mainly because he wasn't a millionaire unlike few other kids in here, and we stan a house full of gold diggers.

But that didn't mean he wasn't rich.

For a sophomore he is definately wealthy enough although he doesn't have a job- atleast not one that I know of. Nevertheless, he was the centre of attention at all times. Although it seems like it, he isn't even that superior, honestly it's just his looks that scare off people.

"Go suck someone's foot boy."
I said coldly giving him a glare before walking away.

"Aww are you scared?" his best friend, Yoongi said chuckling.
I stopped on my tracks. Pfft who'd be scared of them?

"You really know Taehyung is weak to defend himself which is why you need to poke your nose in everything."
I could see Taehyung gaze down and flash a sly smirk.

"Am I weak? More like, are you strong enough to handle atleast one of us?" He spoke in that contemptuous tone making me wanna cut his tongue off.

I heard the surrounding students gasp as if he just took over America.

"Obviously, you need strength to handle cranky ass children who don't shut up."

"Children don't shut up when they see ugly women."

No one ever dared to cross Taehyung's paths, but I did which was another reason people envied in me.
But that was none of my concern.
And right when I was about to absolutely end him, I heard Heejin's voice from a distance.

"Leave her alone Taehyung"

"Stop recording all of you there's nothing interesting here", she ordered clearly annoyed by the situation. Taehyung was about to say something but was cut off by his teammate- Hoseok calling him for practice, before giving me a smile.

Hoseok never dissapoints. I don't even know him very well yet I just know he's the purest human to exist. I sent him a friendly wave.

"I'll deal with you later." Taehyung cursed and ran off to his team.

"Let's go Yuri"

Heejin always saved me from Taehyung which is one of the main reasons I liked her. She didn't care if she'd get the hate in the process. She had a big heart in that tiny body of hers. I then decided to speak feeling myself being dragged off to the library.

"What are you-"

I was cut off with a serious expression.

"You won't believe what I found"
"what?"

In an instant she flicked out her phone which had... An extremely bizarre pic of me in my pajamas. I love Heejin but sometimes she really makes me wanna slit her throat in half.

"You look like a cyborg"

She said trying to control her laughter in the library. I looked around, making sure no one saw that. If that pic spreads, I might have to consider my funeral.

"Jeon Heejin delete that"

"Why babe you look so hot."

"I said delete that"

"Don't worryyy its confidential I won't share it."

"I'll try not to."

She mutters running off into the hallways with me chasing behind her ignoring all questioning looks we got.
But right now that didn't matter. That pic spreads and I'm all gone, I can't even imagine the amount of material Taehyung would get to diss me more.
The chasing didn't last long.
I guess we got a little too lost in our surroundings until we heard a loud noise. More like someone yelling.

-More like our principal yelling.

Stalling our movements, we stood in front of the principal's office peeking through the little opening in the door.

"The annual school trip is a must!"

He yelled at the chairman who seemed calm.

"I'm aware sir but in order for it to be finalized we will have to reduce the monthly salaries of the workers by 14%, and the cheapest trip with a large group of students that we can have now is renting a campsite in the forest."

The principal dropped his pen making a sharp noise. Then the bell rang forcing us rush back to our class.

"Do you think we won't have the field trip?"

"We will, our principal never dissapoints."

I responded, trying to catch my breath when Lisa joined.

"Never dissapoints in what?"

"Kids get in your classes."

Sir Wilson commanded. "Heejin and I overheard the principal and chairman's conversation, looks like yearly school trip will be cancelled"

"We aren't even that broke" Vernon whispered back in disbelief.

"The school is facing financial issues"

"...Yet"

"What about the term exams-"

"YURI LISA DETENTION" Sir Wilson yelled earning an eye roll from Lisa who didn't seem to care. We all knew her hate for Sir Wilson.

Being alone with Lisa meant I'm gonna die today. Just because she hasn't done anything yet doesn't mean she never will. I gazed at her who had her hand squished on her cheek (trying) paying attention to Sir Wilson.

How can she look so innocent after everything she's done?

"Freshmen in the front seniors at the back you may all leave at 4:30" Miss Seulgi said as she left.

"Eey look who's here the little Barbie gossip girl baddie club."

Why is he everywhere I go?

"Taehyung quit it."

"So what did you do to get in detention? Must've been gossiping during class right", he said with that bloody smirk leaning against a desk. Technically yes, but he didn't have to make it sound like that.

"How about you then?"

His eyes turned cold as he blankly responded.

"You don't need to know"

"Okay!? Go fuck yourself."

"That sounds like fun."

"You know what else is fun? Jumping off a cliff."

I yelled back then sitting down.
I looked back and saw Lisa staring at us both with the most depressed expression I've ever seen on her.

"You guys are lame as fuck. Atleast throw some decent swears!? Some spice!? Pin each other to the w-"

"Lisa."

He sat on a chair taking out his computer science book earing a sigh from Lisa.

"Screw him, now tell me where should we go after this? Should we study for the mock tests?"

My breath stiffened. Did she really forget last night existed? She was acting bipolar right now, when she knows that's supposed to be Taehyungs job. I didn't want to look at her.

And yet she pretends like she doesn't know anything.

"Yah what's wrong"

Oh how bad I wanted to spit it in her face. No matter how vulnerable I was that night, I couldn't believe her right now. Was I really that scared of her? Alright if she wants to play it this way.

"Mock tests? Why let's just... go to the cafe"

Holy shit that sounded so fake. Lisa raised one eyebrow. She must've sensed it.

"You never say no to studying though." she said unbelievably.

"Are you sick?"

"n-no just-"

"Whatever let's just go to the café near school. Now im taking a rest I couldn't sleep last night at all"

She layed her head on the desk closing her eyes.

"Neither could I..."

I felt like if I interacted with her another second I'd have a mental breakdown. I looked away only to make an accidental eye contact with Taehyung.

"It'd be a pleasure if you'd shut up too."

"Go sleep."

(I'm sorry for this shit lmao
This chapter was only necessary for the character development to be fair.
Anyways the ahead ones will be better I promise)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.3K 25
Choi yn, the most known and praised youth icon has done many wrongdoings under her cover of being the perfect girl. from her relationship going down...
106 8 45
A story of Rage, Anger, Psychotic mind, torture, killing, murder along with siblings bond, motherly love, friendship and blind love. ----- -"I will m...
780 102 30
"You need to kill me before I turn into one of them" "I hope you won't forget that decision" "GET AWAY FROM HIM! JIN, NO!" "Murderer! I'll kill you!"...