❦˚̣̣̣͙⋆˞͛Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Bᴜɴɴʏ˚̣̣̣͙☙ ║...

By Naky_Liz

❁ཻུ۪۪∩∩ ( • •)❁ཻུ۪۪༗ ૮⍝◜•˕̮•◝⍝ა ╔═∪∪═══════════════════════╗ Y... More

꧁🄰/🄽꧂
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❽̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❽̣̣̣̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
Izza prank-😭✌️
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
So.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

3.3K 103 38
By Naky_Liz

Pic ain't mine, credits to @Takayama_Kieran on Twitter.

♪~A bird with broken wings can't fly~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N settled on a chair by the mattress, on it was the blonde boy, asleep and serene in his dreams inside the quiet and safe space of his room. Bright sunlight poured in the unstained windows, bestowing the room a warm touch. A sense of peace and calmness was felt around the silent room.

It was Philza who carried the boy here, after cleaning and carefully slipping on new clothing on him. While Y/N had cleaned herself and had a change of attire. She then redressed her wounded arm with new bandages. Philza had no knowledge of her injury, it was best if he doesn't know.

He sat at the edge of the bed by Tommy's head, staring at the boy as he slumbered, silence filling the air that Y/N decided to break. "Phil," she calls as she eyes the sleeping kid. Philza hums in acknowledgment, his eyes darting away from Tommy to the girl. "if you don't mind... When I was treating his wound earlier, I noticed two light scars along his back."

She wondered where it was from, meeting the eyes of the man who was peering at her. The sentence hung in the air as Philza gazes back at Tommy as he slept soundly. She too glanced at the boy –again– when she received no answer, she just sat there quietly, staring silently. Then Philza sighs.

"When they were young, Tommy complained to me about something on his back." he began, reckoning back through the old days when they were all children. "That's when I, well we, discovered he had wings." he smiles at the memory, though his smile was far from the bright grin he shows every time.

Y/N only gazed at him as she listened intently, waiting for him to continue his story. "They were small and as white as snow. As Tommy grew, it grew with him. It didn't grow as big as mine, well, it wasn't able to." Philza pauses for a moment, breathing another sigh. "When he was 15, he told me he didn't want them."

A bleak smile played on his lips as he enunciate more of it. Y/N had now connected the dots, they cut his wings off... She frowns slightly as she asks. "Why?"

Philza started running his hands carefully through Tommy's blonde curls, causing the boy to stir slightly but remain asleep. "Neither Wil nor Techno had wings but, it was mostly because of Wil so he told me; he'd rather be bound to the earth than to be able to fly without them."

Upon hearing those words, a wave of –non-romantic– affection surges through her chest, as she smiles sadly at the boy. Y/N imagined a smaller version of Tommy, running around with his eburnean wings, smiling brightly.

"Tommy has a closer relationship with Wilbur." Y/N stated the obvious, pointing at the elephant in the room to avoid the silence that had spread yet again.

"He does. He got close with Wil quite fast." Philza smiles as he nods at the small memory, a fond look washing over his face. "They'd both annoy Techno non-stop."

"They still do, but mostly Tommy." she muttered, mostly to herself as she continued. "Is it because Techno's very quiet and antisocial in his young years?"

"Absolutely. And he still is, just not as much like before."

Y/N chuckles softly, thinking of how introverted Technoblade could get. Though the train of thought was pummeled away by a very random idea. "They're like twins..." she mumbles, with Philza humming at her in question. "Wil and Techno, they're quite the opposite of each other."

"They are, mate." Philza mused.

"Huh??" Y/N asked, too quickly, at the man

"Techno and Wil are twins." he repeated, grinning and the expression of the girl, which was a mix of shock and confusion.

"What?"

"I said, Wi—"

"I get the point—" she quickly retorted, as Philza laughs at her. It just didn't come to her that those two are literal twins. They act differently, sound different, and kinda look different too.

She places a hand over her eyes, surprised. All this time, none of them were entirely human like you, and here you thought you have a really good relationship with some humans. 'I have been deceived.'

[†]: New information acquired.
[♠]: They got you good—
[‡]: You've been fooled!
[♥]: Looks are very deceiving~
[★]: This proves how little you know about them.

'Don't rub it in.'

"No wonder they're like that..." Y/N mumbles, dropping her hand from her face to glance at the boy once again before flicking her eyes over to Philza. "...I learned something new today."

"Ya sure did." Philza nods, a sly smile creeping on his face. Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, Y/N tilts her head. "Now it's my turn to know something."

Y/N raises a brow but doesn't question the expression that was present on his face. She nods, prompting him to continue whatever it is he wants to ask her.

"So.. who is it, Wil or Techno?" Philza asks.

"Eh? What about them?" Y/N questions, genuinely confused with his question.

"You like one of them. I'm just wondering who?"

"HEH? I don't... No?"

"No?" Philza raises a brow, before continuing with a teasing smirk now replacing his smile. "Tech-no? Technoblade?"

Y/N sucks in a breath glaring lightly at the man before her, a hint of pink dusting her cheeks. "No. Phil no, no. Swipe that smirk off your face."

Philza averts his gaze as he tries not to laugh at the girl's expression. He failed to stifle his laugh causing the boy to stir, but fortunately not waking.

"It's not the time for that." Y/N frowns slightly, it was now her that was running a hand through the sleeping boy's hair. An attempt of calming her face by distracting herself as Philza chortles.

Y/N liked the current atmosphere, it was light and warm. But happiness is not forever, it doesn't last long. And in this situation shouldn't Philza be wondering why his son is injured. "Aren't you going to ask why he's wounded..?"

By those words Philza's chuckles toned down, creating a suffocating silence that slowly choked on Y/N. She dare not say a word, but Philza sure did.

"Y/N.." he started, trying to draw attention to the girl whose frown has grown deeper, he wanted to empathize with her but she didn't look like she wanted to. "...What happened..?"

"Hoglins," Y/N said simply as she paused, waiting for some sort of rebutting or lecture from the man. And as expected she received none. "Tommy followed me to the Nether. And we got attacked when we were about to go home."

Y/N looked down, hair casting a shadow over her face, but her emotion was evident in her voice, she was disgruntled. She purposely left out the other details, only revealing the ones about Tommy.

Philza wanted to say something, but the girl beat him to it. "I shouldn't have gone there, if I hadn't gone there he wouldn't have been hurt." she grumbled.

She was right though, if she hadn't decided to head out last night, the boy wouldn't have followed her, and this wouldn't have happened. But what's done is done. "He's safe now... You two made it."

"But what if I didn't?" Y/N asked suddenly, as was Philza taken aback by her words. That 'what if' that hurts to even think about. His lips curled down slightly, but only for a second.

"I wouldn't blame you even then." he said softly.

'You're only saying because he's here with us right now.' Y/N thought, feeling as if he would've acted differently if the circumstance is different.

Philza noticed, leading him to frown completely but say nothing. "Why did you go there?" he changed the topic.

"To trade, and get other materials."

"No I mean, why did you go there when you should be sleeping?"

"I couldn't." was her short answer. In response, Philza places a hand on her head, gently stroking her hair.

"Then you must be tired... you should rest."

˚·º*º·˚

"Tommy, is there anything you want?" Y/N asks, placing her head on her palm as she watched Tommy eat slowly. The boy had woken up a few minutes ago and demanded he was hungry. And for that, Y/N took it upon herself to get him something to eat, even with her body being in pain. Since Phil was busy taking care of the plants now.

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked in between bites on the red apple he was now holding.

"Something I can do for you..." trailing off, Y/N averts her gaze from the boy that now stared at her. Now placing attention to the window, well what's on the other side at least. "...for not being able to protect you. I'm sorry.."

She wasn't keen on talking about what happened previously, so Tommy thought over his words. He wanted to tell her it wasn't her fault, but seeing how she was acting, he decided against it. "..Anything?"

"Anything." Y/N repeated, she would do anything as long as it's in her power to do so, just to make it up for Tommy. What she'll do for him won't change what has already happened to him, but this is the only thing she can do for now.

"Can you like, not sneak out anymore?" Tommy asks with a tilt of his head, placing the half-finished apple on his plate by the bedside.

Y/N frowns not sure if she wanted to answer that question, she can do it. But, it's not really something she's willing to do since those kinds of stuff is what helps her, sometimes. "Anything, but that."

Now it was Tommy's turn to frown at her, well he couldn't blame her. He has no idea what's going on in her mind, or why she refused that. But he decided not to press on. "Then can you make a compass?" he offers?

"A compass..?" she questions, not sure with what the boy's getting at. Well, she'll soon find out if she asks. "What for?"

"So I know where you are, and we wouldn't have to worry about you." Tommy reasons, a smile present on his face as Y/N glances at him. His statement made her smile warmly as well, the thought of them worrying about her making her feel better.

The offer was quite nice honestly but, if she does accept they'll know where she going, where she is, and where she will be. It's not all that bad but, privacy is something too. But then again, it's not a bad thing. She considered it, but with a cost. "Sure, but with one condition."

"Shoot." Tommy chirps, [•O• is this a pun—] reaching for the glass of water beside his plate.

"Please don't follow me around and give me some privacy." she says, an air of finality in her terms. If he doesn't accept then she won't do it. Tommy thought for a while, and he nodded eventually.

"Okay, I have one condition as well." Y/N nodded at his words, he gulped the water down, placing the glass back before speaking again. "You have to wear the lodestone at all times."

"I have to remove it when I'm gonna shower and when I'm going to sleep though?" she smirks, addressing the little problem.

"Only at those times! You must put it on when you're not doing any of those!" Tommy commanded as Y/N chuckled at his reaction. It's not all that bad, at least she's able to do something for the boy.

"Anything else you wanna do?" she asks again, the compass is one thing but she wants to know if Tommy wants to go do something he'll actually like and enjoy when he's fully healed.

"I... I'd like to go out with all of you, like a family trip or something like that?" Tommy suggests, shrugging in uncertainty. Though he seems like he wanted to.

Though she was confused, she isn't really, officially, part of the family so she wasn't quite sure. She's willing to do so. "All of us?" she asks, for clarification.

"Yeah, even Ellis can come with us, if they want they seem pretty chill, I guess." Tommy mutters, glancing at the lightened scar that was not that visible on Y/N's neck.

"Really?" Y/N asks, tilting her head to the side. Causing the little mark on her neck to be less visible than it already was.

"Yeah, you seem to be okay around them too." Tommy seemed to be talking about how freely Y/N talks to Ellis, with no trace of malice towards them even after what they had done.

Well, it's not like Y/N isn't mad at what had happened before, but then again, it's in the past, what's done is done. Plus, they also have problems of their own, there's no point in adding to that anymore.

And being friendly is also the best way to get more information out of them. "If you say so." she grins, eyes flicking back to the view outside the window. "We'll go wherever you want once you've fully recovered."

"That's a deal, right?"

"It's a promise."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Naky: I couldn't find any fan arts so I made my own, I wanna like, put this as my fb photo cover as well as twitter fufufufufu~ Edit: I did it~
Also do you see the scar by the scapula, I don't think I drew it the right place though.

Another version, because yes. The wings were supposed to have red streaks as design but, I fucking colored on the wrong layer, and I can't undo it, I spent so much time on it >:C

The blood soaking through the bandage is from the wound he acquired in the nether.
You can use it if you want to, just credit me ·‿·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3K 37
Tommy gets turned into a vampire and his whole world turns upside down with it. When he's invited to join a sinister family of 3, does he? And what...
9K 226 20
i hear footsteps behind me. i try to get up but struggle to because of the wound in my side. i shift my body to see Technoblade walking towards me. "...
2.6K 92 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
14.3K 665 55
Tommy had just recently moved homes. The one he left was one full of memories. Not good ones, but not necessarily bad ones, either. He didn't have mu...