Tbs Smutts

By ZG_Smiling_DX

A lot of different stories about Thomas and the characters he plays, and random boys i like😭✋ so enjoy... More

Valentine's Day
shower
Vampires and Wolves
surprise visit
Sleepover at Ava's
Her new toi
[Dressed with Newt]
more than just neighbors
Y/N's Birthday
My ex-boyfriend
after a shower
period
Big birthday surprise
cafe
cafe part 2
Cafe DRUNK
Cafe ROUND TWO?
Valentines day
Video call with Dylan
Dylan's visit
Tattoo pt1
tattoo pt 2
Harley X
after a shower
tutor
Tutor
tutor pt 2
A/N
top readers
Big 50- Freaky Friday- Part one
Did I fall for my co-star?
I fell for you
I fell for you 2
with pleasure- Newt
Any Requests???
I love you- Newt
Question
I'm teaching you WHAT?- Newt
Guess what?
Euphoria-Room mates-Ash
Do I know you?- Newt- Apocolypse
rough-Thomas BS
No Fucking Privacy In This House-TBS
Paper- Rings
update?
Lieutenant
draft of lieutenant
lieutenant 2
Lieutenant
a/n
Fuck boy
fuck boy- draft
A/N
"Thomas?" "No, Stiles,"
Suicide
For fucks sake Thomas
Are you reading about me?
Reading smut about me- part 2
Newt?
Boxing? -Felix Lee
What's so great about reading?
what's so great about reading?-2
What's so great about reading?-3
Boy's restroom- part 1
A/N
Boxing
DRAFT107
operation long distance bf

Jeep-TBS_DOB

3.6K 29 1
By ZG_Smiling_DX

"Fuck!" I yell, looking at the alarm clock that's on my dresser. I kept staring at the alarm clock that blared at me from across the room.

"Who smart idea was it to put it there," I sighed, getting out of bed and walking over to the dresser. "Shit!" I screamed as I fell over something. I smiled as I saw it was the bag Thomas got me for jogging with him in the mornings."You okay, dear?" My dad asks as he opens the door. "Yeah," I smile, "Just fell over my bag," I say, getting up, and my dad turned off my alarm. "You better get going. He is waiting for you," My dad smiled, handing me some money."Thanks, Dad," I hugged my dad goodbye and left in my Jeep, heading to Café d'amour, where Thomas would be waiting for me.I sat in a small booth reading a book, waiting for Thomas. "Y/N," I hear my favourite British say."Hey," I blushed, and he sat down across from me."What are you reading?" He asked as the waiter approached us. "oh, you know. JUST THE NEW MAZE RUNNER BOOK!" I squeal with excitement."Wait!" The waiter smiled, looking at us with stars in his eyes. "You are Y/N Y/l/N, and you're Thomas Brodie-Sangster," He squealed, making us laugh. "Yeah," I smiled. "How'd you get the book. It's not to be released until next month?" He asked, and Thomas also looked at me suspiciously."It's a secret," I smiled, and Thomas ordered. "How did you get it?" Tom asked as soon as the guy left."I help write it. It's a draft," I smirk as the guy brought our drinks.I heard Thomas's phone ring. "Hello?" He asks, confused."On our way," He sighs, then hung up the phone."Who was that?" I asked, taking a sip of my tea."Dylan, he invited us to a Teen Wolf Movie Cast party thing," Thomas said."Really! Ahh! Let us go get ready?" I yelled, dumping a wad of cash on the table and dragging Thomas to my Jeep."Let's go to my place. It's close to the party," Thomas said, putting his hand on my thigh as I drove down the street towards his house.I ran upstairs to my small room. "I'm taking a shower," I shout down the stairs. I grabbed my dress and took a quick shower, getting dressed. "We got to go. It's getting late," I hear Thomas yell downstairs. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. "Where are your shoes?" Thomas laughed."In the Jeep," I smiled, grabbing his arm and tugging him out of the house."Hey!" Tyler Posey greeted us at the door. "Oh my God!" I squeal, hugging him. "Such a big fan," I smiled, letting go. "Dylan told me to give you this," He said, handing me keys. "What is this?" I ask. "I already have a car," I smiled until I took a closer look. "Is this?" I ask. My eyes felt like they took the shame of stars. "Yup," I ran out, leaving Thomas in the living room. "STILES'S JEEP," I walked back through the gate, seeing Thomas and Dylan over by the pool. It's pretty, dark blue, with LEDs, making it more beautiful."Dylan!" I yell, waving my hands to get their attention, walking around the pool. "Thom-" I felt a pair of hands on my back, pushing me into the pool."Thomas!" I yell, trying to get to the surface, my hands splashing in every direction to try and get their attention. "Dylan!""Thomas!" I scream before going fully under."Y/N!" Thomas yells, noticing what's going on. "Let go!" HE yells, two high school kids holding him back. "She can't swim!"I heard a splash but ignored it, trying my best to not give in.I felt two arms pull me out, but I kept kicking, panicking."You okay?" Dylan asks. "Y-yeah," I cough, trying to get my breath back."Baby, you okay?" Thomas asked, "I am so sorry that I left your side," He apologises, "I-It's fine," I smile"Dylan?" I ask, and he takes my hand. "Hm,""Can I keep the Jeep," Everyone started to softly laugh. "Yeah, Sis, it was supposed to be your early birthday gift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...