you're all i want | t.n, d.m

By ThisIsKanitha

18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall i... More

You're All I Want
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
epilogue
extended epilogue
theo's letters to celeste
thank you

22

5.9K 142 287
By ThisIsKanitha

THEODORE - April 1999

"She told you?"

Having a conversation with someone who used to be your friend is always awkward.

Atlas Williams and I haven't spoken in ages. Apart from simple greetings in the corridors, amical pats on each other's backs after Quidditch games, a full conversation involving more than three words hasn't occurred in a long time.

Yet, here we are, sitting at the end of the Slytherin table, eating lunch and exchanging more than three words.

I nod and take a sip of water, "About a month ago."

Celeste is obviously the center of our attention.

Atlas has always been protective over his twin sister. Wether it was in terms of friendship or romance, Atlas would always be the first one to warn Celeste about her newly made relationships.

You would think it's a toxic behaviour; to always tell your sibling what to do or what to say. It can be suffocating, but in the end, he's only doing it out of love.

Atlas came up to me about two weeks after I confessed my feelings to Celeste. Did I expect him to press his wand to my throat and threaten to kill me if I ever hurt his sister? Yes.

But instead, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and thanked me for being there for her.

"You make her happy. I can see it. She deserves to be happy and I can't express how grateful I am for you. Thank you, Nott. Really."

"Did she say it back?" Atlas asks, snapping me back to reality. His eyebrows are raised as he flickers his eyes back and forth between mine.

I shake my head, my heart sinking deeper inside my chest, "I'll wait for her to be ready."

"Give her some time." He sends me a small smile, trying to reassure me.

I am not worried about that. I know Celeste feels something for me. She has to, after everything. She's just confused by her feelings.

And it's okay. There's no need to rush.

"I will." I sigh, my gaze darting towards the Gryffindor table where she is sat with Dean.

Chin leaned in the palm of her hand, eyes boring into Dean's as she listens carefully to what he says, I could stare at her for a lifetime.

She's so captivating — even when she does nothing.

"You're whipped." I hear Atlas say.

I glance back at him and scowl, "Yes, I am. So what?"

Atlas shrugs as a small smile draws itself on his lips, "Nothing."

I clear my throat and stare back into his eyes, "So—" I rake my hand through my locks, my leg starting to bounce underneath the table, "How long do you think she has left?"

Atlas' eyes widen at my question. He shakes his head before quickly glancing behind his shoulder to look at his sister. She's still deeply engaged in a conversation with Dean.

"You shouldn't worry about her, Theo."

A scoff leaves the back of my throat, "You don't expect me to live my life without worrying about her, do you? She could—"

"Don't finish that sentence." He seethes, leaning closer to the table. He lowers his voice, not wanting to attract the attention to us, "She is okay. She has been for months and she will be for years."

I exhale loudly as my shoulders shrink. Despite his comforting words, I can't help but be worried.

I raise my eyebrows in a challenging way, "You know I'm going to find a cure, right?"

Atlas' eyes flicker between mine as he searches for the words to say. I watch his Adam's Apple bop. I swear I can see tears brimming his blue eyes, but he blinks quickly to make them disappear.

"You're crazy, Nott." He whispers, "There are no cures for Blood Curses. Even the best Healers and Curse-Breakers haven't been able to find anything in centuries."

A sigh leaves my mouth, "I know." I narrow my eyes at him, "Have you ever been in love, Williams?"

Atlas shakes his head, his eyes still locked to mine, "No."

"Remember this for when you fall for the person of your dreams; you will do anything out of love for them."

***

"Where are we going?"

Fingers intertwined, I pull Celeste out of the castle.

Spring is here. Flowers have started to bloom, leaves on trees are greener, the sky is clearer and the air is warmer.

The sun is setting down right now. The sky is on fire, hues of oranges mixing with yellow and pink.

The sky itself could speak of love, as the sunset blossoms of red and gold.

"You'll see." I smile down at her, my thumb brushing over the back of her hand.

"Are you finally taking me out on our first date?" She grins, the small dimple appearing next to her lips. My heart flutters.

"Yes."

We walk in silence, admiring the painting above our heads as we head towards the Black Lake. The shore is filled with other students just enjoying the view and the warm breeze.

We reach her spot, hidden behind trees and close to the water.

She loves to come here to read and be by herself.

She sits atop the blanket I laid out, her eyes never leaving the burning sky.

As I sit next to her, the tip of my forefinger reaches out to her cheek to push away a strand of hair that has come to stick on her porcelain skin.

Her eyes flutter close at the touch as a small smile creeps up her lips.

My eyes saunter over her face. I really could stare at her for a lifetime.

"What?" She asks above a whisper, her eyes opening to meet mine.

A smile draws itself on my lips, "Nothing."

She leans in to leave a small peck on my lips. Her touch is so powerful. It ignites a fire in the pit of my stomach, increases my heartbeat and clouds my mind.

Celeste has a power over me and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

"This is so beautiful." She whispers, her eyes roaming over the colourful sky.

My eyes never leaving her face, I whisper back, "It is."

I lay on my back and lock my hands behind my head.

I feel whole in this exact moment. The silence is peaceful although we can hear laughter from afar. The sound of water leaping as the light breeze hits my face make me close my eyes to enjoy the moment in a deeper way.

My gaze immediately settles on Celeste as I open back my eyes. She has brought her legs up to her chest, her chin resting atop a knee.

"Cel?"

"Hm?" She hums, her head slightly turning to the side to look at me.

Time seems to slow down as our eyes lock.

If only we were able to stay like this forever. If only we didn't have to worry about time running out.

"Come here."

She smiles and scoots closer to me. Soon enough, she lays her head on my chest, the sound of my heartbeat echoing through her ears.

"Your heart is beating so fast." She chuckles, intertwining our fingers together on top of my stomach.

"Happens every time I'm around you." I place a chaste kiss on top of her forehead.

"You're so cheesy." She laughs before propping herself up on a elbow. She leans in before placing her soft lips on mine.

"You love it." I mumble against her lips.

"I do."

Falling in love might be the best feeling in the world.

Even if you get this jittery feeling in the pit of your stomach, your palms start to sweat and a rush of electricity jolts through your body when you see that special someone, it is the best feeling.

"I have something for you." I say and sit up, making her follow my movement.

We sit face to face to one another, our legs crossed and knees touching.

A black velvet box gets placed into the palm of her hand. She stares at me with an eyebrow arched and curiosity filling her honey eyes.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"I wanted to." I smile and motion with my chin towards the box for her to open.

There's a silver bracelet in it with small charms, including a star.

Celeste is my own personal star. Amongst thousands of stars, she manages to be the brightest of all and illuminates my whole world.

"This is... Beautiful." She says above a whisper, lifting the piece of jewellery up to her eyes to take a closer look at the charms.

"It was my mum's." I start, my gaze settled on her eyes which are captivated by the bracelet, "And beforehand it was my grandmother's, and well, the rest is history."

Her golden eyes lock to mine. They sparkle as her lips curve upwards into a genuine smile.

"Mum has always told me to give it to the girl of my dreams." My heart thuds at my own words, "It has been sitting in my drawer for years until now."

I grab the silver band from her hand to put it around her wrist. I let the tips of my fingers brush over her skin as I secure the bracelet.

"It's now yours, Celeste." I bring the back of her hand up to my lips and place a lingering kiss on it. "You're the girl of my dreams."

Her small hands take a hold of my face. She presses our foreheads together before letting her nose brush against mine.

"You mean the world to me, Theo."

I know this is her way to tell me she loves me.

Our lips meet in a sweet kiss. Our tongues dance slowly together as my hands snake down to her waist. Everything around us has stopped moving.

It's just us two.

I pull her on top of my lap, never letting our lips disconnect.

I have to embrace every moment I have with her.

Tomorrow is not promised, so today is all that matters.

"I love you." I mumble against her lips. My heart beats fast inside my chest and my stomach flutters.

"I know." She smiles and places another kiss on my lips. "Gods, I don't deserve you, Theo."

"You do. I'm all yours, Cel, okay?"

She nods, "Okay."

I can feel her heart beating at the same rhythm as mine as our chests are tightly pressed one against another.

Her fingers pass through the hair at my nape as our noses brush in a light-feather way. My eyes flutter close as I try to memorise the way her touch ignites my whole body to flames.

"Can we stay like this forever?" She whispers before placing soft kisses all over my jaw.

"Anything for you."

If only forever was promised.

***

okay okay, smut in the next chapter— let's just enjoy this bittersweet moment for a while </3

follow me on insta for sneak peeks
@/thisiskanitha

thank you for all the love on this book, i hope you're still enjoying it as much as i am

kisses,

kay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 24.8K 86
❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...
55.9K 588 30
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱." "𝗧𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" "𝑻𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Gracie Owen hates him, with her whole heart. But she is stuck with him in the same friend...
203 36 14
Hermione and Draco through the years, grow up and so does their love for each other. Who knows how much their relationship can increase to? ©All righ...
24.6K 611 38
"You're a good friend, Hermione." She narrowed her eyes at him. "So we're on a first-name basis now?" He shrugged. "I feel it's only fair after spend...