π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž β™‘ Eli...

Av -ruffierosefanfics

𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… π——π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜π—Ώπ—Ά π—”π—Ήπ—²π˜…π—Όπ—½π—Όπ˜‚π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€ π˜… π—˜π—Ήπ—Ά π— π—Όπ˜€π—Έπ—Όπ˜„π—Άπ˜π˜‡ Kalon Lawrence has always been... Mer

π†π’π―πž 𝐌𝐞 π‹π¨π―πž
π€πžπ¬π­π‘πžπ­π’πœπ¬
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐧𝐞
1.1 | The New Kid
1.2 | Friends Till The Very End
1.3 | Awkward Encounter
1.4 | First Lesson
1.5 | Time For A Change
1.6 | Cobra Kai
1.7 | Feeling Weak
1.8 | Halloween Dance
1.9 | Aftermath
1.10 | Cobra Kai Never Dies
1.11 | Lunch Brawl
1.12 | Class In Session
1.13 | Over The Line
1.14 | Hawk Moskowitz
1.15 | Rifts Between Friends
1.16 | Training
1.17 | Anger
1.18 | Takeover
1.19 | Heartbreak
1.20 | All Valley
(っ◔◑◔)っ π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
2.1 | It's Not Over
2.2 | Family Troubles
2.3 | Bad Blood
2.4 | Best Friends, Right?
2.6 | Road To Forgiveness?
2.7 | Crash And Burn
2.8 | Goodbyes
2.9 | Far Away
2.10 | Confrontation
2.11 | Before You Leave Me

2.5 | Valley Fest

702 28 0
Av -ruffierosefanfics

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon sighed as she rolled out of bed, she yawned unattractively before attempting to detangle her hair with her fingers only to get caught in a knot. She opened her door and froze in place seeing her father standing there with an unsure expression, she assumed he was second-guessing his decision to knock on the door. "Can I help you?" Kalon asked quietly, she crossed her arms against her chest and leaned on the door frame as she looked up at Johnny.

"I, uh, just wanted to know if you wanted to grab breakfast... with me... I was thinking that nice diner you like just out of the valley," Johnny told her with a hopeful look but Kalon couldn't find the strength to push past what happened between them. "Uh, sorry... I've got plans," Kalon answered, she wasn't lying as she and Robby made plans for breakfast but watching the hopeful expression fall made her heart clench painfully.

She knew better than to hold a grudge but she also wasn't going to let her father go unpunished for his treatment toward her, especially considering Kreese was still a devil on her father's shoulder which was only bound to get worse before better. "Oh, alright. No worries, do you need any money?" Johnny asked her but she shook her head before stepping back and closing the door leaving Johnny standing before it without a clue how to fix their bond, after all, he chose his former Sensei over his own daughter.

Kalon had a quick shower before slipping into a white babydoll dress, she brushed her hair before slipping a white headband on her hand. She smiled as she smoothed out the dress, pulling on a blue denim jacket over the dress before pulling on her white Chuck Taylor's. Her phone buzzed on her bedside table, she picked it up to see a message from Robby asking for her to hurry up, so with an eye roll, she grabbed her bag, keys and phone before heading out of the apartment without a goodbye to Johnny.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

"That's an awesome idea!" Kalon informed Robby as the two walked out of the diner. He had told her about Daniel's idea to do a demonstration at Valley fest to get some students for the Dojo and she genuinely thought the idea was good. "Yeah, it'll be interesting," Robby told Kalon as they leaned against her car. "Oh come on, be a little more enthusiastic. You may interest the opposite gender," Kalon teased as she wriggled her eyebrows. "Not interested," Robby answered after lighting shoving her shoulder.

"No, you're not. Unless the female's name starts with an S and ends with an M, plus she's already a student for Miyagi-do Karate. Her father's the Sensei of the Dojo..." Kalon teased with a wink while Robby cleared his throat and turned to her. "That's how you're gonna play this?" Robby asked before smirking causing Kalon's eyes to widen. "Don't! I swear to God, Robby..." Kalon began curling in on herself slightly.

Robby feigned reaching out to tickle her before finally attacking her sides sending her into a fit of laughter. "A-Alright... I-I give!" Kalon shouted before letting out some breaths while Robby smirked triumphantly. "So unfair!" Kalon told her before the two laughed together, they got into Kalon's car unaware that Miguel had been watching the twins with envy ─ He wanted his best friend back, the girl he considered his own sister. And to Miguel, Kalon became another person on the list that Robby took from him.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon walked into Valley Fest with her arm linked around Demetri's, the two of them admired the rides and large crowd with a smile on her face. "This is gonna be so good for Miyagi-do Karate," Kalon told Demetri as they made their way through the crowds of people. "So are you joining the dojo or supporting?" Demetri asked Kalon as he looked down at her. "I'm in no man's land right now. Been training by myself ─ Cobra Kai Offense ─ while using methods from what I learned trialling Miyagi-do Karate defence," Kalon explained to Demetri.

"All right. Well, you know I support whatever decision you make," Demetri told her before kissing the top of her head. "As long as I continue our "training sessions", right?" Kalon asked Demetri with a smirk on her face. "Why, of course! It's only important you teach me something and I repay that," Demetri told her with a smile. "Right... I teach Karate and you teach me... the correct way to use my mouth?" Kalon asked Demetri who flushed pink making her laugh.

Kalon stopped them and reached her arms around Demetri's shoulders before pulling him in for a kiss, he responded instantly as he placed his hands on her hips. He deepened the kiss before squeezing her waist making her gasp slightly, he took the advantage into his own court and began fighting her tongue for dominance. "Come on... That's my sister!" Robby's voice startled the two apart. Sam and Robby laughed while Demetri cleared his throat and Kalon rolled her eyes at her older brother.

"Really? I was enjoying that," Kalon said before leaning into Demetri's arms. "Robby, Demetri. Demetri, Robby. Both of you play nice," Kalon spoke with a smile as Sam winked at her. "We're cool. You make my sister happy and that's all that matters to me," Robby told Demetri before the two shook hands respectfully. "Hey, uh, good luck with the demo," Kalon told Robby and Kalon before she pulled Demetri along with her to try out some of the game booths.

"They're really cute together," Sam told Robby as they both watched Kalon laugh at Demetri's failed attempts at popping balloons with darts. "Yeah. It's nice to see a smile on Kali's face. She's had it tough over the past few weeks," Robby told Sam with a fond smile on his face. "Yeah. I mean, I always imagined Kalon with someone as geeky as her, you know?" Sam explained to Robby. "Well, he's better than Hawk anyway. I just want whoever dates her to understand that she's a Queen and should be treated as such," Robby told Sam who smiled fondly at Robby's words.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon stood between Demetri and Moon as the announcer told the crowd to divert their attention to the LaRusso Auto Booth for a demonstration, she was beyond excited to see the presentation which was evident in the way she bounced on her heels eating her cotton candy. Kalon applauded with the crowd after the small subtle shadowed movements of what Robby and Sam had been learning, Kalon smiled widely at the show of inner peace rather than fierce battle.

"Is there gonna be any fighting?" Moon asked Kalon and Demetri, the pink-haired girl sighed remembering that not everyone understood that there is more to Karate than fighting. "I think so..." Demetri replied before looking down at Kalon. "Probably not. Karate is more than just the offence side, it's about defence, balance and inner peace," Kalon explained to the two, a fond smile resting on her face as she kept her eyes on the three on the small booth stage.

Sensei LaRusso continued the presentation using a Bo Staff as Sam and Robby continued their synced movements. The two students turned to face their Sensei, they continued to play out a fight scene that Kalon knew they had either rehearsed or practised prior to the demonstration. They bowed in sync once that part of the presentation was done, Kalon put her thumbs up when Sensei LaRusso spotted her before she clapped.

"Now, time for the grand finale," Sensei LaRusso told the crowd before moving to retrieve something from the side. Kalon smiled as she noticed the ice boards, she knew what the plan was for those but the lights cut out causing him to stop when a familiar shout caught Kalon's attention. "COBRA KAI!" Kalon looked up at Demetri before shaking her head, she looked at Sensei LaRusso with a shrug and a tired sigh ─ they should've expected this.

The crowd turned their attention to the jogging students wearing their Dojo colours shouting "Cobra Kai" in unison as they approached the stage. Kalon grabbed Demetri's hand and pulled him along with her as she walked towards the stage where music began blasting through the speakers, lights shining around the stage. "You've got to be kidding me!" Kalon muttered annoyed, she really should've known her father would do something like this.

Cobra Kai students ─ Miguel and Hawk leading them ─ began demonstrating basic stances and moves before advancing. Kalon crossed her arms as Moon cheered for them, Demetri clapped politely but took notice of Kalon's disapproval of Cobra Kai's sudden appearance. Kalon looked around at the students before she locked eyes with Hawk, her heart raced for a moment as he watched her through every move he made ─ winking as they came to a stop.

"Cobras, show them what real karate looks like!" Johnny shouted as Kalon left Demetri's side and made her way toward him. The Cobra Kai students began fighting one another ─ Miguel and Hawk kicking ass ─ as Kreese stopped Kalon from approaching her father. "Get out of my way," Kalon sneered at the older man who held a smug expression. "He doesn't want nor need you, Kalina. Do a favour for both of you and just walk away. You're holding him back," Kreese told Kalon as Aisha broke boards blindfolded.

"We don't want or need you, Kreese. We were better off when you were just a name on a grave, so you walk away," Kalon snapped at him before stepping around him, stopping beside him with her own smug smirk. "We'll see who wins in the end. After all, you may have been a father figure to him... But I'm his real flesh and blood," Kalon told him before walking toward her father spotting Hawk pull Demetri onto the stage, handing him a board that Hawk broke by jumping up and kicking it.

Hawk looked to the side of the stage after noticing that Kalon wasn't in the crowd, the two locked gazes again causing a smirk to appear on his face. Kalon shook her head with a sigh before turning away from Hawk causing him to scowl, his eyes moved from the girl to his best friend who was approaching the girl. "How could you?!" Kalon snapped at her father. Johnny turned to his daughter and let out a slow breath, "I'm giving the people of the valley an option, Kali." Kalon shook her head with a disappointed look.

"No. You're letting an old feud take over a new beginning," Kalon told him before turning to walk away, she stopped and turned back to her father. "And you're losing both of your kids in the process. Is that worth it?" Kalon asked before walking toward her boyfriend, she let out a slow breath and leaned into Demetri as they walked up to Daniel, Sam and Robby. "What they did was unfair... I'm sorry," Kalon told them. "It's not your fault, don't worry about it," Daniel assured her with a kind smile.

"How about we get some ice cream and head back to my place for movies?" Sam offered with a bright smile. "You know what, I absolutely love that idea," Kalon said with her own grin, she turned to Demetri and raised a brow at him. "Yeah, let's do it," Demetri said with Robby agreeing, Daniel happily allowing them to hang out with each other. And despite how the presentation went, he was happy to see his daughter and her friends smiling and laughing as they watched animated movies.

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Rosemary Speaks

Things are rough between Kalon and Johnny, will it get better or worse?

And who else hates Kreese right now?
But we love baddie Kalon!

I'm still obsessing over Robby and Kalon's siblingship. I'm basically using my bond with my brother to create theirs.

Demetri and Kalon are so adorable together but heads up warning, Hawk is about to get real damn flirty with Kalon. Her responses will be mixed and you'll be able to tell why.

See you in the next chapter!

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

63.7K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
365K 10.3K 68
πΌπ‘›β€’π‘ π‘Žβ€’π‘‘π‘–π‘Žβ€’π‘π‘™π‘’ [π‘Žπ‘‘π‘—π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘£π‘’] - π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘’ π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘“π‘¦. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
69.8K 1.1K 49
Y/N L/N is a student at West Valley High School. He is friends with a nerdy kid named Demetri, and a quite nerdy kid named Eli, the three of them lik...
35.1K 691 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...