Little One [Yoonmin]

By _yoonmiau_

Yoongi was straight until he saw Jimin but being a k-pop super idol, will his fans accept the fact that he lo... More

1. Introduction
2. Strawberries
3. Blush
4. Heartbeat
5. Busan
6. Birthday
7. Gaying things
8. NO!
9. First impression
10. Serious?
11. Faint
12. Kiss and cries
13. Sorry
14. With you
15. Grass:-)
16. Cancelled
17. Sorry
18. Lost in his eyes
19. He
20. Scared
21. Coffee?
22. Roses
23. Date(I)
24. Date(II)
25. Running
26. Confused
27. Someone New
28. Note
29. Pinned
30. Condition
31. Found
32. Love
33. Love (II)
34. Love(iii)
35. Calls
36. Friends?
37. Joke
38. Father
39. Signature
40. Elevator
41. Shower Together
42. Bruised
43. Aches
44. Let's meet!
45. Meeting
46. Meeting (ii)
47. Phone number?
48. Rejection
49. Speed
50. Drinks and Flings!
51. Touch
52. Reason
54. Office
55. Reality
56. Knuckles
57. Cook
58. Kidnapped
59. Yes!
60 Babysitting
61. Request
62. Let Slip
63. Shaken
64. Talk
65. Merger
66. Gifts
67. Bond
68. Party
✨The Day✨
70. Midnight Surprise
71. Baby
72. Baby(ii)
73. Our Son
74. School
75. Eraser
76. Party
77. Fly away

53. Sponsors

1.8K 89 13
By _yoonmiau_

Author's POV.

"Good morning, sir!"

"Good morning, Mr. Min!"

"Good morning, Yoongi!"

Yoongi just nodded to a couple dozens of 'good morning' s that he received as he walked towards his office.

He walked at a speed that was neither to fast not too slow. He stopped in front of the elevator and a few more employees surrounded him. One of them was a friend of Yoongi who he never took as a friend. Yoo Kihyung. (Monsta x)

"Hey, Yoongi...how are you?" Kihyung asked with a smile.

"Oh hey! I'm good. What about you?"

"Good too."

"Oh by the way I heard you have a sponsors meeting today....." Kihyung said with a cocky smile and Yoongi nodded.

The lift finally opened and they got into it. Kihyung slowly leaned towards Yoongi's ear and whispered almost making the boy flinch in shock. "Maintain a safe distance from him....."

And Yoongi gave a co fused looked.

"I heard he is gay...." He let out a low chuckle.
This made Yoongi very uncomfortable. Although he was used to people who are homophobic and say a lot of things about people who are different but this time he felt offended. As if those words were said just for him, to offend him.

He turned to look at Kihyung with dark angry eyes. "Maybe if you paid the same amount of dedication in your work you wouldn't be stuck at the same position since debut!" Yoongi scoffed and walked out of the elevator as soon as it hit his office floor.

Yoongi quickly got into his office and tossed on the couch. He felt very uneasy and didn't know what was the actual reason behind it.

He just took long breaths and picked up his office telephone. "Hello, hey! Tara! Please ask Hyunjin to bring me two grande of my regular from Starbucks! And also ask him to hand me the details of the brand that is willing to sponsor..."

"Is that it, sir?"

"Yes"

"I'll inform him right now, sir!" With that she hung up and Yoongi got back to his work.

On the other side.

"Felix, I literally have so much work to do!" Hyunjin said annoyed by the boy.

"But listen to me first! I'm trying to tell you about something juicy!" Felix said as he followed him.

"Felix you already know how much work I have to do since boss decided not to-"

"They had sex last night!" Felix said cutting Hyunjin and the boy froze at his place.

"T-they w-what?" Hyunjin asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes, I heard them last night!" Lix said with an assuring face.

"But how can you be so sure? " Hyunjin asked.

"Yah! Don't you trust me???? I fucking heard Jimin hyung screaming at the top of his voice for Boss to slow down." Lix said with sparkling eyes.

"Really!!?" Hyunjin almost screamed.

"Yes!!" Lix gave the same energy.

"So they made up in bed!!! Oh my god!!!" Both started jumping like kids.

"I can't believe they did it!!"

"They did it-"

"Who did what??" A deep voice was heard which made both the boys look back.

"None of your business." Felix said boldly but Hyunjin hit his stomach making the boy bow in pain. Hyunjin bowed too.

"Sorry, sir. We were just talking...you must be here for the meeting with Min Yoongi?"

"Yes...and you are?"

"I'm his manager Hwang Hyunjin... And this is Lee Felix, his bodyguard." Hyunjin said with a small smile.

"Nice..." Chanyeol said under his breath and looked up at the boys. "Can you show me the meeting room?"

"Yeah sure...please follow me, sir."

Both walked into the elevator and went directly to Namjoon's office floor as he wanted to check the sponsor deals on his own before letting Yoongi decide.

"Are you sure this is the right floor?" Chanyeol asked.

"Actually Mr. Kim wants to talk to you before the meeting..." Hyunjin said as he knocked on Namjoon's office door.

"Come in" Was heard from inside the room and Hyunjin pushed the door open for Chanyeol to get in.

"Sir, this is Mr. Park Chanyeol. The new sponsor." Hyunjin said.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." Chanyeol smiled showing his dimples and Joon did the same.

"Please take a seat." Join said. "Hyunjin, you can leave."

Hyunjin nodded and bowed before leaving the room. He walked towards the elevator and pressed the button. "Hey Hyunjin!" A cheerful voice called and Hyunjin looked back at the owner of the voice. It was none other than Yuna.

"Hey! Noona!" Hyunjin directly ran to wrap his arms around her. "I missed you so much!"

"Aiggoo! We didn't even meet in real life that much!" Yuna said as she patted his back.

"But your texts were enough to prove how cool you are!" Hyunjin smiled.

"Aish~! Don't smile so cutely! Someone will kidnap you!" She said as she pinched his cheeks.

"Noona! I'm not a kid!" Hyunjin pouted. "And my smile is cute because I'm cute!" He poked his own cheeks with his finger and smiled.

"Ah ah okay okay. Don't need to flaunt your beauty so much!" She said.

"Aww! Don't be jealous, Noona. You're much more prettier you know?"

"I know....." She booped his nose and walked towards the elevator and Hyunjin followed her.

"By the way Noona.... Are you going down?" He asked.

"No... I'm going to Yoongi's office to check if he is alright." She said.

"Oh you won't believe! But he can't be any better!" Hyunjin whispered.

"What are you talking about?? He just got rejected yesterday!" Yuna said with a confused face.

Hyunjin shook his head. "Aish.... Old people." He sighed and whispered a few words in Yuna's ear and her jaw dropped.

"Did they really!????" She covered a squeal that was about to leave her mouth.

"Yes!!" Hyunjin giggled.

"Oh my go-" Both of them paused as the elevator doors opened.

"Oh hey Hyunjin!"

"Oh hey Hyung-nim!" Hyunjin bowed. "How are you here?? I mean it's not like you can't be here... But... It's... Ugh. I didn't mean any of that!"

Jimin just smiled. "It's okay, don't worry about that!" He shifted his gaze to the woman and of course he recognised her. "And you called me last night, right? Thank you so much to inform me about Yoongi, mam." Jimin bowed.

"Aish~ don't call me maam now!" Yuna said as she walked into the elevator. "By the way are you here to meet Yoongi???" Yuna asked looking at Jimin with wiggling eyebrows and Jimin looked down with a nod. "Aiggo~ someone's blushing...."

"Yah! Noona...." Hyunjin pushed her a bit as he walked into the elevator and the doors closed. "Sorry hyung... But he has a really important meeting in a few minutes." Hyunjin said.

"Oh...." Jimin's smile directly disappeared.

"But I can tell him that you came so that he can finish the meeting soon and run to you~"

"Ah no! Don't tell him that I'm here... Let him complete his work...." Jimin said with a smile. "And I actually came here for Taehyung..."

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah... Jin hyung texted me that Taehyung wanted to see me and he sent a car to bring me here..."

"Ouh that's great! I haven't met Taehyung from so long!.... " Yuna said. "Can I come with you?"

Jimin nodded. "Sure!"

"And after that we can go down to the cafeteria to get some coffee." And in a shot I'll learn about you too. She  said with sparkling eyes.

"But-"

"Come on! Come on! Let's go.. We're here!" She said as she pulled jimin out of the elevator.

"Ern... Enjoy!" Hyunjin said with a little wave and pressed the button to take him to Yoongi's floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

Thanks for reading...

:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
MINE By ꢭ

Fanfiction

443K 17.7K 75
"I was about to lose him, he fought hard. Yet I ignored him." "Loving you wasn't really expected, you were my prince yet I wasn't your princess." ===...
1.9K 94 11
This story follows the complicated lives of the couple "JiKook." They have been through a lot. Infidelity, Lies, Jealousy, etc. Now that they are bac...
4.5K 327 10
《 COMPLETED 》 " I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me - or why it is feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am re...