Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♦️Chapter 12♦️

964 30 27
By TinyTrack127u

"I-I can explain... Mark helped me... from some assholes. I don't know why but he just started to bleed." Donghyuck worried.

"First, don't worry Hyuck he will live. Secondly, go clean yourself up then come back to me okay." 

Ten lightly smiled patting Donghyuck's head knowing they comfort him a little. Donghyuck nodded, his breathing still a little shaky. 

He went into the bathroom to change his shirt and wash himself a bit to make sure his next shirt wasn't sticky.

As he washed his face he looked at himself in the mirror wondering how he ended up going to the school in the first place. He took a deep breath before going outside the bathroom. 

He went back to the medical centre, his hair still a bit wet, but he could dry that later. He knocked on the door for it to be opened by Johnny. 

"Clean?" Johnny asked the sunshine boy who nodded with a small smile making him smile at that. 

"Good! Ten will be here in a bit, he's just sewing up Mark's wound." Donghyuck nodded sitting on the chair next to Johnny. 

"Do you know what happened to Mark? When I woke up he was like that and people said today it was my fault. Did this have anything to do with my parents' deaths?" Johnny pitifully looked at Donghyuck. 

"Don't worry too much. Just know it isn't your fault." Donghyuck saw as Ten came out of the curtain. He took off his gloves which had some blood on them and washed his hands.

"I've sewn up and dressed his wound. He just needs rest. Hyuck you have him for the rest of your lessons right?" Donghyuck nodded already knowing what Ten was saying. 

"Don't worry Hyung. I'll lend him my notes." Donghyuck said before getting up and starting to leave the room.

"Wait!" The boy stopped before leaving the room. Ten quickly ran somewhere then came back a little out of breath. A towel was in his hands which he gave to the younger. 

"Don't you want to dry your hair before your next lesson? You have 10 minutes till it starts. You might get sick if you don't." Donghyuck smiled, loving the kindness Ten gave to him. 

"Sure Hyung... do you think  you can do it for me though?" Nervously fiddling with his fingers he waited for a response. 

"I'll do it." Johnny grinned getting the towel from Ten and putting it on top of Donghyuck's head. 

"Thanks, Hyungs." He said before feeling Johnny dry his hair, the towel rubbing against his head.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donghyuck went to his lessons as always, going back to the medical centre at the end to make sure Mark was alright. 

When he went in though, nobody was there, meaning Mark had already left for home.

"Donghyuck Hyung! Why are you waiting by the medical centre?" Shotaro asked Sungchan trailing after.

"Ah, Shotaro, Sungchan. I was going to see if Mark was there. He wasn't so." Donghyuck shrugged. 

"Do you want to come with us then?" Sungchan offered as they went to the car park.

"We are all going to the same place." Donghyuck shrugged following the two into the black car that arrived for the two.

"Ah, Hyuckie! Joining us?" Jungwoo asked Lucas next to him squealing at the front. 

"Don't tell me you guys are driving!" Donghyuck laughed.

"Yah! We are older than you! Plus we don't go to school did you know. Too old for that shit." Lucas stuck his tongue out to get a light punch by Jungwoo.

"Still children in the car," Jungwoo muttered talking about Sungchan and Shotaro who were too busy laughing their heads off Jungwoo's duality.

"Okay now, let's get home!" Sungchan suggested waiting for the two, to stop arguing, which they did and started to drive.

"Is Mark already at home?" Donghyuck asked Jungwoo who wasn't driving as Lucas was.

"I think so. Ten did call saying Mark was not in a good condition telling Taeyong to pick him up." Donghyuck sighed knowing that  Mark was at least in good hands.

"Oh, that's good." Jungwoo looked to Donghyuck. 

"Did something happen?" Shotaro curious about the situation, tilted his head as he queried the situation.

"Oh don't worry. You will be told soon Taro." Jungwoo interfered before Donghyuck could say anything.

From then on the whole, the journey was filled with the radio that quietly played songs and some small talk about the school day.

"Okay, and we are here!" Lucas announced as they arrived in the driveway. As soon as the car stopped, Donghyuck ran to the door knocking on it for it to open automatically. 

He ran up the stairs to the door next to his and knocked on that too which was Mark's room.

"Mark? You there?" Donghyuck nervously enquired. 

"Yeah? Who is it." Donghyuck sighed in relief, Mark was a little fine and that's what mattered.

"Donghyuck. I have some stuff for you." He said getting the notes he made on a separate paper hoping the notes were good.

He listened so hard to the teacher, writing word for word what was spoken and what was on the board. If it wasn't good, he would have no idea what would happen. 

"Come in then." Mark as Donghyuck opened the door.

"I took notes for the last lessons of the day. The ones you couldn't get." Mark sighed. 

"You didn't have you. You know that?" Mark groaned.

"Sorry. Ten Hyung told me to, so I did..." Mark glared at the ceiling. 

"So? Leave the notes on my desk and leave. I'll write them up now." 

The younger nodded leaving the room with Mark alone with his thoughts. He closed the door remembering he had a performance today. 

"Hyuck! You walk with me?" Taeyong asked the younger knowing he would probably want to.

"Yeah, but why walk?" Donghyuck asked the elder. 

"There is a footpath we created that leads directly to Neozone. Goes straight through the forest." Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders. 

"I don't see why not. How long does it take to get there though?" Taeyong paused for a moment trying to remember. 

"Should take about 45 minutes. You don't mind that right?"Donghyuck rubbed the back of his nervousness. 

"Sure Hyung. I don't see why not." Donghyuck looked at Taeyong smiling at him with a smile that rids the world of evil. 

That rids him of the memories of his parent, and all the bad things that happened to him. It was just so pure and full of happiness, that it made him smile back.

"Hyuck and I will be going!" Taeyong yelled to the house knowing someone would hear them.

"Any song you want to do today? You love NCT right? Why don't you ask Doyoung to do a song by them." Taeyong asked Donghyuck who laughed hysterically.

"I don't know Hyung. Doyoung normally chooses the songs last minute. I just prepare before."  

Taeyong laughed, of course, Doyoung did that to Donghyuck, his love for the younger was never-ending. 

"Well, I'm going to choose a song for you. I hope you will like it. It's someone I know, and going to watch favourite." 

Taeyong grinned to himself knowing the person was going to watch, if he didn't then he will be forced.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"What the fuck!" Mark vociferated. 

"I am so not fucking going!" Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other smirking.

"Taeyong told us to bring you. The club is for NCT only today since we are celebrating the opening. He knew you wouldn't come so..." 

Jaemin paused. Not only was he testing Mark's patience, but he was also preparing himself for the worst.

"What? Hurry up and tell me!" Mark groaned impatiently at what was meant to be said. 

"He said you won't be allowed in the lounge at school." Mark glared at the two boys.

The lounge was the place he designed for F4. Sometimes the NCT boys would join in too but most of the time it was him, Jisung, Jeno and Jaemin.

"That son of a bitch." Mark yelled throwing something across the room. Luckily it was a pillow and it didn't break anything. He clenched his fists punching into his bed. 

"Just saying that 'bitch' is your mother too." Jaemin shot back always respectful to his parents.

"Well fuck you and them then." Mark cussed as he got out of his bed and straight to his cupboard for a suit. He had no choice. He loved the lounge so for that to be taken would be hell. 

"Let's go! Mark's going!" Jaemin squealed hugging Jeno. Jeno gave a soft smile before leaving Mark to change. 

"Hurry up, we don't want to wait too long."  

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

When Donghyuck and Taeyong got to Neozone they noticed most of the people were already dressed. 

"Good timing you two. Haechan, you're up against after Renjun. He's the 6th performance, so you're 7th. You can rest for now." Donghyuck nodded and left to change.

"Taeyong, you're on with, Winwin, Ten and Yangyang. Then after Ten's solo, he's 2nd on, you're 3rd, I'll tell you the songs when you're ready." 

Taeyong nodded his head before waiting. 

"Doyoungie~" He whined cheekily. 

"What?" He said rolling his eyes. 

"Do me a favour and play... his favourite song for Donghyuck." Doyoung looked at Taeyong, his eyes wide open.

"B-But that song is out of b-bounds. He will kill me if I play it." Doyoung stuttered, remembering how the person made it an order to never play it.

It was their favourite and not even the best performers like Ten and Taeyong could be allowed to. That's how off bounds it was. 

"The place is closed for private purposes. Only NCT is watching." Taeyong shrugged. Doyoung sighed. 

"Fine. Only for Haechan and that's it." Taeyong grinned widely. 

"If he hates you. Say it was my fault." Doyoung rolled his eyes. He knew the person was going to hate him at the end, not Taeyong. The more he thought about it, the song was perfect for Haechan.

He just hoped that the special person would appreciate the song. Nobody has ever done this song before.  

"Haechan does know how to dance to it right?" Taeyong smirked at Doyoung's question.

"It's his favourite too. On top of that, he has added extras to the choreography." Taeyong grinned widely at that.

"I trust you Hyung and whatever your plan is. If Haechan does get hurt though. I won't hesitate to step in." Taeyong sighed. 

"Don't worry, I have an idea of how to make sure he won't react. Do you know why?" 

The elder looked at the worried bunny giving a hug to him and whispered something in his ear.

 "Mark is softer than you think than we all think."

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Wonder what the song is, and why it is forbidden...

What if everyone's favourite NCT song anyway?

Tiny Out ~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 5.2K 37
{Completed} A man made disease used for population control has mutated and is killing young people all around the world. When Renjun's parents are st...
201K 5.9K 37
☘[𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱]☘ Just about Alpha/Vampire Mark and Omega Hyuck Ehem*whisper*some scenes are..... nvm just read it 🥰💚💚🐸🐸🌱🌱🌵🌿 N...
1.4K 58 49
||In the end I don't know whether you'll stay or leave again.|| Replied to your 'close friends' story: yellowjun_: Frightening at best, now at worst...
168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03