I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Thirty (30)

983 45 61
By 3mooie

{Short Chapter Ahead - 2,290 words}

A/n: Sorry. I can't think of any possible title for this chapter.

"The inhabitants of wall Rose did as they were taught in drills preparing them for a second wall breach. They evacuated to the old underground city inside wall Sina. As was predixted, the food supplies that were meant to feed those still remaining, over half of humanity... wouldn't last more than a week. In other words, if wall Rose was actually breached, humanity would enjoy only one more week of peace. If they were forced past that, the people would have to choose. Starve and die...or steal and live. Surrender everything...or throw it all away. Confirmation that wall Rose was still intact...came one week after the crisis began."

Commander Pyxis said.

Pyxis' sitting on a sofa on Erwin's left. Levi is sitting on a chair on Erwin's right side, Fredrick is just standing in front of the window and Erwin is sitting on his bed. "Or it'd be more accurate to say that we had no choice but to insist that wall Rose was safe...after that week. The evacuees are now returning to their homes. Thankfully, that was the only case where we had to use military force during this chaotic situation. When we evicted the squatters who had been living in yhe old underground city...some of them clashed with the military police. There were no deaths, but it left a big impression on the people living inside all of the walls...for a moment, they saw what would happen if the pot boiled over." Commander Pyxis said.

"Everyone got a first hand reminder. If wall Rose really falls, they'll have one week of respite before men begin killing each other again." Pyxis added.

Erwin remained silent as he syare at nowhere and processed everything the commander of the Garrisons said.

"I'm sorry, Erwin. I know you've only just recovered enough to talk us...but I understand if you'd rather go back to sleep than hear what we have to say." Levi said.

Erwin looked at Levi. "No, I'm tired of sleeping. Please continue."

Levi stared at the blond-man for a while. The raven-haired then looked at his missing right arm. "It's too bad about your right arm." Levi said.

Erwin bitterly smiled as he looked at his missing right arm. He then looked at Levi, again. "How many hundreds of men do you think I've sent out to be eaten by titans? One arm isn't nearly enough to make up for that. I hope I'll be able to pay back the rest when I end up in hell." Erwin said.

"Sounds good...mind if I come visit when we we both make it down there?" Commander Pyxis said.

Fredrick almost laughed, but it's not the time to laugh, also he doesn' want to get killed by Levi for laughing.

Fredrick opened the window, he took out a cigarette and lighter from his pocket and started smoking.

No one minded, though...probably.

"What's wrong, old man? Giving up? Maybe you need another drink." Levi said. Commander Pyxis frowned.

"Aye, it's the perfect time for a drink. "Commamder Pyxis looked at Anka who's standing on the side. "Sadly, this one's taken it all away from me... O'course she says she won't change my diapers like a good mother."

Erwin chuckled. "Haha...I see you have an excellent aide by your side."

Levi turned to look at Fred, he glared at the man while Fred just smiled at him and shrugged. "Tch...I hope your lungs gets burned today." Levi said.

"I've been smoking for years, Levi. My lungs are already burned, I think..." Fredrick said.

"I wonder why you're not yet dead?" Levi said.

Fredrick let out a small laugh. "I think death is not fond of me!" Fred said.

Levi just rolled his eyes. A knock on the door interrupted the gentlemens.

"It's Hange. Come in." Levi said.

The door opened and Hange with Connie walked in. ""Good to see you awake, sir." Hange daid to Erwin.

Hange and Connie saluted. "So you were here all along, commander Pyxis. Perfect timing. I'm here to report on the recent incident." Hange looked at Connoe. "This is--"

"Connie! Connie Springer, of the 104th survey corps, sir!" Connie said.

"He's from the village I mentioned, Ragako. Since he was there to witness the incident, I had him accompany my squad." Hange said.

"Connie. Good work." Levi said.

Connie was a little surprised. He then looked down. "Thank you, sir..."

Hange scratched the back of her head. "Allow me to explain. The town was full of evidence that suports the theory we have...about where the titans came from this time...the buildings in the village all appeared to have been blown from the inside. Yet despite all of this destruction...we couldn't find a sinhle bloodstain. Most importantly, we have yet to locate a single resident from Ragako. And... the total number of titans discovered and defeated...was the same as the number of individuals who lived there. We believe it is highly likely... that the titans that appesred inside the wall were really the residents of Ragako village." Hange said.

The brunette continued on explaining to the four men about their investigation on Connie's village.

"So you're saying that the titans... are actually humans?" Erwin asked.

Pyxis, Anka and Fred's eyes widened.

"We don't have any solid proof that all titans are this way...I talked to Y/n, she told me something." Hange said.

Fredrick became even more focused on the mention of Y/n's name.

Wait...Why is she participating on the investigation? Shouldn't she be resting?! Fredrick thought.

"Y/n have a hunch about what's really inside the titans' weak spots. Allow me to elaborate what she said. If two titans cary widely in size, the weak spot is always the same. "One meter long, ten centimeters wide." If you matched those proportions up to a typical human body...you'd get the spinal fluid column, leading out of the brain. A titan can't regenerate and ceases to function if you cut this area...probably because these organs are independent from the rest of the titan's body." Hange said.

Levi stared at Hange with his usual bored look. "You always slice open the nexks of all the titans you capture alive...but you've never seen anything like that, have you?" Levi asked.

Hange nod her head. "True...I've never seen anything that looks particularly human. Their napes close up immediately if you do something lile cut through with a single blade, so I can't imagine that a human brain could stay intact in there. Yet there has to be something in the size of a brain snd spinal column, perhaps it's synthesized into the titan body and hard to make out, but..."

"I don't understand what you're gtting at, four-eyes." Levi said.

"Er, sorry..." Hange said.

Leai leaned his arms on his his lap and stared at the ground. "So...what? The flesh I've devoted my life to slicing out is actually part of a human being? I've been flying around killing humans this whole time?...Is that what you're saying?" Levi asked.

Hange looked away. "I told you, there's no solid proof." Hange said.

Commander Pyxis held his chin whilst he thinks. "But if it is true...I wonder. Could the difference between regular titans and titans like Eren...be that their bodies aren't completely absorbed?" Commander Pyxis said.

Fredrick nod his head.

"I was thinking the same."

"Hey...Erwin." Levi called the blond-man, but Erwin didn't responde. "Erwi--" Levi's eyes widened out of shock upon seeing Erwin smiling.

"...The hell you smiling about?" Levi aske, he looks surprised and creeped out, his tone laced with disbelief.

Erwin came back to his sense.

His smile faded then he looked at Levi. "Oh...it's nothing." Erwin said.

Fredrick rolled his eyes. "You're gonna make me sick, eyebrows."

Erwin just smiled a bit then he looked down. "I've been told that since I was a child." Erwin said.

"Is that the real reason you're in the survey corps?" Levi asked.

Hange and Fred were confused with Levi's question to Erwin. "Huh?"

Erwin the jacket he has on his shoulders. "Ease off, Levi. My arm was eaten. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted. Don't you have some pity for me?" Erwin asked.

(A/n: I'm sorry. But my mans Erwin sounded manipulative here...😭)

"Well...you are pitiful." Levi said.

Erwin then became serious. He looked at Hange. "By the way...where are Eren and Historia Reiss right now?"

"Ah...we've made progress there, too. For now the two are being hidden in a safe location. We're keeping it quiet until things settle down." Hange said.

"We can't be rash. It's like a stirred-up nest of hornets out there. Now isn't the time to spread sroynd the theory we just heard about the titans, either." Commander Pyxis said.

Erwim nod his head in agreement. "Yes...we can't afford to make anymore mistakes. If we look into Krista, we should be able to get on the trail of an organization that knows even more about the titans than we do. Meanwhile, we if we can deploy Eren's powers we can take back the walls." Erwin said. "Those two are our most valuable assets right now. Where are they?" Erwin asked again.

Levi intently starer at the blond. "Your arm was eaten and you're physically snd emotionally exhausted. I felt bad for you, so I went ahead and made some decisions. That includes the new members of my squad. What Eren needs...is to be pushed into total desperation." The captain said.

Erwin nod his head, he stared at his hand. ""With this, we've taken one more step towards the truth."

"Just one steep, huh? We'll run out of people before we learn the truth. It's not worth the cost." Fredrick said.

"I'm surprised you said something tjat makes sense." Levi said.

Fredrick frowned at Levi.

"But it is a step towards the truth." Erwin stared front. "One day, we'll break it down. This wall hiding the truth...will fall." Erwin said.

(A/n: Erwin's so hot with beard. Like I need more of Erwin with a beard.)

END OF SEASON 2.
___________________________________

Season 3...(Teaser)

Friendship, Trust, Family, Love, Betrayal, Truths, Revelations, Heartbreak, Action, Heinrich, Smith, Payne, Kirsten...

The truth that have been long hidden will finally be reveled...the connections between things and the four families.

Fredrick, Greta, Frank, Felicia, Erwin, Clarrise, John, Mary

People from the past who were all involved in hiding the truth...

"They said friendship is the purest love...but I think that's wrong... because even friendship could have hidden intentions and betrayals..."

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..."

"I knew it from the start...trust is not something you should just give to anyone. But I was foolish...a real fool."

"Love can turn good people into monsters...love is a scary thing..."

"I love my family...so I'll do everything to keep my family together, even if that means I'm already doing bad things."

"I don't want Y/n to get hurt. So please...forgive me for hiding things."

"Heartbreaks...I've experienced it from onyl one man...when my daughter grows up...I hope she finds a good man. A man who'll never gave her heartbreaks. I don't want my daughter...to become like me..."

"I was at least able to be happy because of him."

The Memoirs of Greta S. Heinrich that will reveal everything...

Jean, Y/n, Payne

Will history repeat itself to the new generation those people in the past brought into their complicated world?

"Jean, am I really just a friend to you? Am I just...like a sister to you?"

"...what?"

"Don' you...feel something else for me?"

Will love finally bloom in between two people who have been together since their childhood?

"I love you. Please...forget him and just be with me."

"Payne..."

Or another love will bloom between two people who just met and got close to each other?

"Stay away from my daughter, Payne. I'm warning you. Don't force me to do things just to make you leave my daughter..."

But the love that wants to bloom...

"You're not my daughter! You're mother was just a desparate woman! She was so desparate to do disgusting things to make this family happen!"

Was stopped by...

"Why?! Why did you hide these things from me?! To protect me?! I can't believe you, uncle...how can you...keep quiet about these things?"

The painful truth of the past.

"I used you...so I could take revenge on your family."

"No...you're lying...you're lying to me."

Friendship is not the purest love.

And trust should be carefully given.

"I don't understand! Why?! Why do you all have to keep these things from me?! This is too much! I know! But I'd rather know all of this from the start that know about it all now! Now that everything's too late! So why?!"

Family is important...so to keep a family together, you'll do anything even if it means doing bad things.

Love can turn good people into monsters...

"Even if the whole world betrays you...you still have me."

You want to wish for the person you love to have a better life than you because you love them so much.

"I'm only a fool for you...but I don't fucking care...because it'll always be you, Jean..."

Love is a scary thing...

"Y/n, I wanna be yours..."

But it can be beautiful, too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 3.6K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...
1K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
37.9K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...