Scarred Desires [BWWM]

Per aloradelnova

DONT FORGET TO READ AUTHORS NOTE! BOOK 1 ------- Aurora Diaz, a successful chef and restaurant owner in New Y... Més

Authors Note
Characters Aesthetics ♡
Chapter 1- The Past Life
Chapter 2 - The Restaurant
Chapter 3 - Fuck you!
Chapter 4 - Why me?18+
Chapter 5 - Please, look at me!18+
Chapter 6 - That son of a bitch!
Chapter 7 - Revenge
Chapter 8 - Ragazza matta
Chapter 9 - My worst nightmare
Chapter 10 - What the Fuck!
Chapter 11 - I'm Fucked.
Chapter 13 - Rude!
Chapter 14 - I got murder on my mind.
Chapter 15 - No please!
Chapter 16 - Apologze
Chapter 17 - Its all my fault.
Chapter 18 - The hospital
Chapter 19 - Feelings
Chapter 20 - Fresh Start
Chapter 21 - Movie night
Chapter 22 - Trial
Chapter 23- Im not hungry
Chapter 24 - The night sky
Chapter 25 - This is just the beginning
Chapter 26 - Thank you
Chapter 27 - No
Chapter 28 - Why?
Chapter 29 - End of Discussion
Chapter 30 - Home
Chapter 31 - Fuck it 18+
Chapter 32 - Morning
Chapter 33 - Gulit
Chapter 34 - Vacation
Chapter 35 - Its too late to apologize
Chapter 36 - its too late to apologize pt2

Chapter 12 - Saving the Villian

728 47 18
Per aloradelnova

"Aurora, I need your help," I said to her as she stood there trying to process everything.

I know she is probably thinking about a million questions right now but if I don't get her to help me then Lorenzo is gonna be in jail for something he didn't do.

"Theo what- what in the hell are you doing here? Like fuck, you actually scared me."

"Just get in the car, I will explain everything"

"Oh hell no, I'm not doing this with you right now please whatever you wanna tell me can wait I need to go home and get my beauty sleep,"

She began walking as I got out of the car and grabbed her arms which made her turn around to face me. "Please just listen to what I have to say."

She hesitated before answering "Fine, Talk"

"U-um, It's about Lorenzo," I said as she turned around and began walking.

"Wait just listen to me," I said as I walk right behind her as she stop walking to face me. I know aurora and Lorenzo don't get along great but he really needs help.

"He needs your help ok, You are the only one that can help him because if you don't he's gonna be in jail for something he didn't do please help him"

"Why would I help him after everything he did to me. Huh?"

"I-"

"Do you even know he sued me?"

"So tell me why in the world would I help the person that made me feel like I wasn't enough all my life and the person who sued me?

"I swear I know nothing about him sueing you- That is a lie. - But c'mon us messing with you is in the past, can you just get over it?"

I know me and Lorenzo might have messed with her in high school but I don't know why she is making a big deal out of it now.

"Get over it? You-" she said while sighing. " You both are full of shit, go ask someone else for help."

She said as she started walking again "wait I'm sorry just-" I said as she began walking faster I grabbed her arms again to make her stop to face me.

"Let go of me theo"

"Ok if I let go of you will you please listen to me"

"Theo-"

"Please"

"Fine," She said as I slowly let go of her

"Ok, so um as you know already, um Lorenzo is in jail because they think that Val-"

"Who's val?

"His ex-wife Valentina but Val for short-"

"Just get to the point"

"You just- Never mind. Um as I was saying Val lied to the police about Lorenzo beating her up and Ophelia up so that she can get full custody of Ophelia."

"Ok then why do you need my help"

"I need your help because I kind of let's say stalked you?"

"WHAT?"

"Just listen to me before you decide to kill me. Yeah so u-um when I was stalking you I notice that you have a friend who is a lawyer-"

"No Riley isn't getting involved"

"Please, Lorenzo needs a lawyer and your friend is the best one in new york that can help us"

"Oh so now he needs a lawyer?"

"Please, c'mon."

"What happened to the lawyer that literally helped him sue me?"

"Umm about that...Lorenzo fired him because-well according to him, he suck at his job."

"Ok...Well not my problem then."

"Aurora."

"No, end of discussion," She said as she began walking away but this time I didn't follow her.

"Please, If you won't do it for him please do it for his daughter. Ophelia is the only person that he has left please"

I know what I just said is the most cliche thing but it's true Ophelia is the only thing in his life right now that is making him happy.

And it sucks watching him lose something that brings joy to him.

"Fine if you want my help then tell Lorenzo to drop the lawsuit that he has against me."

"Ok? Is there anything else?"

"If he does then I will ask Riley to represent him." Aurora said as she faced me.

"Yesss!"

"Only if he drops the lawsuit."

"Ok! Thank you, Thank you so much!"

"yeah whatever," she said as began walking

"Wait, here take my card so that you call me when your friend argre's to help us." I grabbed my business card from my pocket and gave it to her before she started walking again as I screamed

"THANK YOU AGAIN!"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP," she said as I began laughing.

Right now I'm in the interrogation room at the police station. I don't know what time it is but I know it's morning since I have been here for hours.

No one is telling me anything and the detective keeps telling me to answer their questions but I always tell them I want my lawyer because I know that I shouldn't say anything before my lawyer shows up.

At this moment all I can think about is Ophelia, I can't help but think if she's ok, if she's eating something, If she's warm. Fuck!

"Please take care of Ophelia" I whispered to whatever God is up there as one of the detectives entered the room.

She had blonde hair with pale skin but her hair was up in a bun. She was holding a hot coffee and how I could tell it because of the vapor.

"Mr. de Luca," she said with a high-pitched voice "Do want any water by any chance?"

I know she's hoping I will say yes but I won't because I'm not stupid. I igroned her as I did before with the rest of the detectives that had already shown up.

" Alright then, if you're not willing to talk then you're gonna stay here for another hour and I'm guessing that's not what you want. Is it?"

I stared at the blue eye girl who stared right back at me. God, If it weren't for these handcuffs, I would have killed this bitch already. I thought.

Not literally.

You know what I mean.

" Fuck sake! Are you even gonna talk?" she said angrily as she stood up irritated.

Before she could say anything else, Theo and a girl with blonde hair entered the room which I'm guessing the girl beside Theo is my lawyer.

"Hey it's Riley Davis from Kirkland & Ellis law firm I am going to be representing Lorenzo de Luca, and I believe you should leave because my client made it clear he needs his lawyer, so I don't believe you have any business here. When we're done we'll contact you, but as of now please leave while I speak to my client.."

This should be fun.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

363K 67.7K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
Royally yours Per Srinidhi Chava

Literatura romàntica

1.8M 102K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.7M 22.8K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
Players Per Summer Maung

Literatura romàntica

730K 18.3K 55
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...