I Will Always Be There For Yo...

By NicoleAlcantara760

Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if... More

Reader's Personal and Info.
Prologue - A Unknown Boy Will Be Arriving?
1- Meet Boboiboy
2- Adudu?
3- Aliens Are Real! And Power?
4-Boboiboy Has Powers?
5- I Have New Powers
6- Elemental Split
7-Helping People In Need
Special Chapter
8-Got Kidnapped
9-Rescue Mission
10-Escaping The Spaceship
11- Cocoa Delivery
12- Revealing Secrets
13- Lightning Has Been Kidnapped
14- Elemental Fight
15- Boboiboy Thunderstorm
16- Shocking Event
17- Unlocking Powers
Age Explanation
Easter Sunday Special
19- Stuck In The Game
20- Final Boss Battle
Boboiboy Your Bleeding!
Requests And Jealous BBB
21- Sleeping Monster
22- Checker Game
23- Nightmares or Memories
24- World Biscuits Day
25- Cyclone and Sky
26- Getting Them Back
27- The Mukalakus Robot
28- Goodbye
Epilogue
New Book!!

18- Surprise for Y/n

2.1K 79 123
By NicoleAlcantara760

Couple of days later.

July 14, 20XX

"Pfft-"

"No! Y/n, your not suppose to laugh!" Boboiboy scolded but in the end— he ended up laughing along with the girl in front of him.

Both kids were in Tok Aba's house and in Boboiboy's room, the elemental manipulator took this opportunity to help the girl control her emotions but was having a hard time— in a good way that is.

"I-I'm sorry! It's just— T-The face you were making was hilarious!" Y/n wheezed, holding her stomach with both of her hands as she keeps on laughing. "You know, i'm suppose to help you but your making this awfully difficult for me" The elemental manipulator commented as he let out light giggles.

"O-Okay okay! I'll be serious!" The telekinesis manipulator exclaimed, puffing her cheeks while acting serious. "Your making it worse! Now i'm going to laugh!" Boboiboy playfully yelled as the room was filled with the sound of both his and Y/n's laughter.

"Seriously come on, we haven't even make any progress yet!" The elemental manipulator deadpanned, looking at Y/n who still keeps on giggling before asking. "Are you the wind element? Or Y/n?"

His sentence caused Y/n to pout before leaning down— flicking his forehead gently. "Dummy, of course i'm Y/n plus my elements doesn't have names you know." The girl replied while crossing her arms— watching Boboiboy rub his forehead, now it was his turn to pout, the sight of the elemental manipulator pouting made Y/n let out small giggles.

"How am i suppose to know? It's confusing okay?" Boboiboy argued, playfully glaring at the girl who was sitting on his bed. "Also that's my bed by the way"

"Well you said i could sit on the bed Shrimp so..." Y/n trailed off while Boboiboy snapped his head towards her, having a blank look on his face.

".... Shrimp? Who are you calling shrimp..."

The elemental manipulator quickly looked around, thinking maybe there was a shrimp laying around his room but found nothing. This made him slowly looked towards Y/n, making an eye contact with the girl who was just smiling cheekily at him.

"..... Oh don't tell me—" Boboiboy got cut off when the telekinesis manipulator started to giggle again. "You! Is this because your tall while i'm small and orange!?"

"Hmm... Maybe?" Y/n replied, using a sing-song tone while avoiding making eye contact and let out some soft whistles. "Don't you give me that answer! I swear if i get older and taller, i'll get you back!" What Boboiboy said made the telekinesis manipulator looked at him in amusement.

"Uh huh? Is that a challenge?" A playful smirk was displayed on Y/n's lips, making Boboiboy slightly blush and backed away since Y/n had leaned closer to him. The two became awfully closed to one another in a short period of time.

"F-Fine! I challenge you!" Boboiboy quickly agreed while trying to make himself look intimidating in front of the girl— Y/n giggled at this before leaning back, her smirk never leaving her face.

"Fine, if i win hmm.... You'll do what i say for a whole month" The girl betted, raising an eyebrow in amusement. She heard Boboiboy mumbled something under his breath before making eye contact with her.

"Fine, i agree! But if i win...." Boboiboy trailed off, having a tint of red decorating his cheeks in which made Y/n look at him confusingly.

"If you win?" The telekinesis manipulator repeated, scooting closer towards the edge of the bed in curiosity. The elemental manipulator gathered all his courage and took a deep breath, looking at Y/n in full serious mood.

"You become my girlfriend"

Y/n was taken aback because of this— she didn't expect Boboiboy to just say those words. After some quite time, the elemental manipulator had figured out on why he was acting strange around Y/n— it's because he manage to have a crush on her so why not take this chance right?

Meanwhile Y/n thinks it was quite bold of Boboiboy to say that in her opinion— soon after the two stared each other, soon the girl's face was starting to become red as imaginary steams were coming out of her ears, quickly backing away from the boy and covered her face with her hands.

"S-So?" Boboiboy stuttered while scratching the back of his head, smiling sheepishly at the girl who was slowly removing her hands in front of her face.

"F-Fine, deal!" The girl's answer made the elemental manipulator to have a big grin on his face— he has a new mission, get taller and maybe the height where Y/n can't reach his face?

Y/n looked at Boboiboy in confusion— seeing the elemental manipulator was staring at her with sparkled eyes that were glimmering than usual.

"You okay-" The girl's words were cut off when she heard the door of the room got slammed open and a yellow light trail had somehow swooped up Boboiboy, when Y/n blinked— the boy she was talking to was now gone.

"Eh? Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy's P.O.V

"Hey! What gives!?" I snapped to whoever suddenly dragged me out of my room when Y/n was talking to me! I felt the person who was dragging me stopped and quickly turned to the person only to see—

"Ying!?"

"Hehe, sorry Boboiboy for dragging you out of the blue there!" Ying apologized, i was surprised that i manage to keep up with her speed when she dragged me but that wasn't the point!

"Hey, why did you drag me here anyways?" I looked around my surroundings— only to realise that we were in the Kokotiam with the others there as well, i was starting to think.

'Is there some special occasion happening or?....'

"Ah! Boboiboy, just in time!" Ato gestured me to come closer which i did, sitting on the barstool as i look at them in confusion. "Okay so... What's going on?" I asked.

"Were planning on making a surprise birthday party for Y/n!" Yaya exclaimed, i was caught off guard because of this, making me slam both of my hands on the counter and yelled. "Y/n's birthday was today!? Why didn't i knew this?!"

"Dey! No need to shout!" Gopal snapped at me, in which i mumbled a sorry to him before looking at my grandfather wanting for answers.

"Yes Boboiboy, Y/n's birthday is today that's why i asked Ying here to come get you" Ato replied to my question, my mind was starting to go haywire. 'How come i didn't knew this!? No one had told me!'

"Boboiboy, you look tense there" Ying pointed out, causing me to slightly clear my throat before replying. "A-Ah sorry, i was just umm.... Surprise that's all"

'Great job for stuttering...' I saw the others were giving me an accusing look, i already knew they didn't fully believe me but thank god when i saw them shrugged it off.

"Okay, Ato what's the plan?" Yaya asked as we all looked at my grandfather since he's always good when it comes to making plans— maybe i should ask for advice sometime.

"Alright, i got one. Okay listen up, here's the plan."

Y/n's P.O.V

I was walking out of Ojichan's house since Boboiboy isn't there anymore so i don't have anyone to talk to which is quite a bit sad.

Plus i knew Ying was the one who entered the room and dragged Boboiboy away— i still haven't even figured out on why Ying would just come inside the room without knocking and dragged Boboiboy.

As i was walking towards the Kokotiam, the boy that i was talking to back in Ojichan's house suddenly someone jumped in front of me, kinda caused me to slightly flinch considering i was deep in thoughts.

"Hey! H-Haha Y/n! I was about to head back you know!" Boboiboy spoke, i manage to caught on how tense he was right now and how he stuttered, my eyes were started to study him a bit— he wasn't tired nor did a marathon run.

"Boboiboy? You okay? Since you look quite tense there?" I pointed out, my words seemed to make Boboiboy even more tense as i slowly got a bit suspicious. "... Are you Adudu in disguise!?"

"What- hey! Don't accuse me! That's rude!" Okay now i know this is Boboiboy. "Hmm.... What did i call you earlier if you really are Boboiboy hmm?" I crossed my arms, waiting for his reply patiently, i knew this was Boboiboy but it's fun to tease him— i bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smirking playfully.

Third Person's P.O.V

"Oh come on Y/n, not this" Boboiboy whined, having a small blush that was starting to decorate on his cheeks since he knows what the girl was telling him.

".... S-Shrimp..." The elemental manipulator mumbled, looking away from the telekinesis manipulator who giggled at him in response.

"Stop giggling" The elemental manipulator scolded, giving the girl a small glare who seemed unfazed about it.

"Hehehe, okay okay now i believe you. Anyways why did Ying dragged you?" Y/n asked as they both were started walking down the streets.

"Wait— you knew it was Ying?"

"Yeah, i mean she's the only one who always leave a yellow trail everytime she runs right?" The girl replied before starting to walk towards Tok Aba's house again— not noticing Boboiboy started to panic and grabbed her hand.

"W-Wait! Uhh..." The elemental manipulator trailed off, trying to think of what he will say next. "Hmm? Is there something wrong?" Y/n asked, looking at Boboiboy with a bit of concern.

"Um.... H-How about we go somewhere else! Y-Yeah!" The telekinesis manipulator noticed how Boboiboy kept stuttering but decides to not say it. "Okay? So where do you plan on going then?"

"U-Uhh...."

"Boboiboy! You keep Y/n busy okay?" Ying instructed, looking towards the said boy with a serious expression. "I-I mean..." Boboiboy trailed off, he wasn't sure if he can keep Y/n busy for the whole day.

"Come on Boboiboy! If we were the one who will keep Y/n busy, she will notice immediately that we are hiding something from her!" Yaya explained, having a pleading look on her face as Gopal added some sentences. "Yeah, Y/n isn't a birthday type person and if she finds out that we are planning a surprise. For sure she will say no instantly!"

"Eh? So your saying is that Y/n never likes birthday parties?" The elemental manipulator asked, looking at Gopal in confusion.

"It's not that she doesn't like it, she just thinks it's a burden so everytime we plan about it— we always get caught so you have to do this part!" Ying pleaded, the three kids were all pleading to Boboiboy to do this task.

This made Boboiboy look down before answering. "Okay fine, i'll keep Y/n busy while you guys get the food, party banners and confetti ready" The elemental manipulator instructed, making the others nod— a silent sign that they comprehend. "Good! So Ato said it's okay to do it in his house since he said he was going to surprise Y/n with something as well!"

"Okay, let's get ready then!"

"U-Umm.... What do you wanna do?" Boboiboy asked, hearing Y/n hummed at him while she was thinking. "I don't know... To be honest you know it's weird" The elemental manipulator looked at Y/n in confusion before replying.

"Weird? Why?"

"Well first, Adudu haven't attacked us for a couple of days and second i feel like i'm forgetting something..." The telekinesis manipulator trailed off, trying to think what she was forgetting as Boboiboy instantly tensed up, remembering what Ying told him.

"Y/n always forgets her birthday since like we said, she doesn't like us throwing a party for her so she would forget all about her birthday"

"U-Uhh! C-Come on! How about we go to the park!" The elemental manipulator exclaimed, quickly grabbing Y/n's wrist before started pulling her away from Tok Aba's house and hopefully she won't remember.

"Umm... O-Okay?" The telekinesis manipulator let Boboiboy pull her to who knows where since he was going the wrong way— quickly walking to his side and keeping up with his pace.

"Let practice your emotions or your elements in the park!"

"But.... The park isn't this way.... It's near the kokotiam.."

"To the kokotiam!"

The telekinesis manipulator looked at Boboiboy in confusion, they manage to get to the park without getting lost— so the two were now sitting on the grass with the elemental manipulator explaining stuff which Y/n didn't catch on.

"..... I'm.... Getting confused on how you explain things..."

"I'm trying!" Boboiboy huffed, having a small pout on his lips as he heard Y/n giggle. 'Well at least i'm getting her distracted.'

"Okay so how about this, let's name your elements? So like we can be like the same?" The elemental manipulator suggested, noticing how Y/n perked up— seems like this caught the girl's attention. "I guess we can so why not?"

"Okay! So any suggestions?" Boboiboy asked, watching Y/n started to think again while tapping her fingers on the grass. "Hmm.... I was planning on calling my wind element... Sky?"

"Hmm.... Not bad, i kinda like that one... How about the lightning element will be.... Gypsy?" Boboiboy noticed Y/n's eyes turned purple— it was her lightning element.

The girl had a dislike look, making Boboiboy realize that she didn't like that name at all. "Okay okay, not that... Hmm... How about... Ember?" The elemental manipulator suggested, hearing the girl mumble something.

"I guess... It's not that bad so why not..."

"Okay! So we'll stick with that now the earth element hmm... Terra?" Boboiboy saw Y/n's eyes turned to a different color again. Honey brown color.

"Well i like the sound of that since it's means planet earth or land" The girl gave Boboiboy a gentle smile before her eyes turned back to her original colors.

"So they have a different personality as well huh? So we really are the same" Boboiboy stated before seeing the telekinesis manipulator suddenly frowned. "Something wrong?"

"Yeah, it's just... I feel like there's hmm.... Something weird happened to my elements?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like.... I feel like they aren't like this... Well in the past like something changed in me.... I'm not fully sure about it..." Y/n explained while she unconsciously started rubbing her left arm.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay cause maybe we'll find out in the future?" Boboiboy reassured, putting his hand on top of her's to calm her down— which it did.

"Your right, anyways why are you persistent on wanting to name my elements?" Y/n asked, looking at Boboiboy in suspicion.

"U-Uhh.... W-Well were both the same right? H-Having elemental powers so why not naming yours too!" The elemental manipulator started to mentally scold himself for stuttering too much. 'Well isn't that a lame excuse...'

"Hmm.... i guess your right then" The telekinesis manipulator shrugged before staring at a distance. "Can i ask something?" Boboiboy scooted closer towards the girl— sitting right beside her, they were already close so they didn't mind if they invaded each other's personal bubble.

"Yeah go"

"You have elemental powers... Why do you wanna keep the power watch?" Boboiboy asked while pointing at the girl's power watch— Y/n looked at the boy beside her before looking at her watch.

"Well... The power watch has healing and my elements doesn't.... I wanna heal all of you if ever you guys get hurt" Y/n explained, having a small smile on her face before looking forward again.

Y/n was too distracted on looking at nothing to notice Boboiboy was staring at her, examining her facial features again despite him already examined it a few times before but suddenly caught something in the corner of his eyes or should i say someone.

HRK!!-

Y/n flinched when she heard some noise, instantly looking at Boboiboy who seems to be tense beside her— looking somewhere from afar. "Uh... Boboiboy? You okay?" The girl was about to look at where the said boy was staring but—

"I-I'm okay!!" The elemental manipulator yelled out, making Y/n flinched at his sudden outburst— the girl was looking at Boboiboy in suspicion before started talking.

"Are you... Sure? Your awfully tense right now?" Y/n asked as Boboiboy's eyes kept looking between Y/n and Gopal— Yes you heard me, Gopal. Who was frozen in place from afar, the molecular manipulator was holding some confettis and banners with him.

"Y-Yeah! T-Totally fine!" Boboiboy gritted his teeth while forcing a smile, his eyes kept glancing on Gopal's figure— seeing the molecular manipulator was taking a few steps before briefly running away like he was being chased by Yaya's biscuits. Thankfully he manage to get away in time since the girl looked at where Gopal was standing before.

"Uh huh... Did you see a ghost then? Since Gopal would always be tense up everytime he tells a rumor about ghosts" Y/n stated, making Boboiboy grunt in protest. "What? Me? Why would i be scared of ghost?"

The telekinesis manipulator raised an eyebrow with a quizzical look. "I know a place where Gopal said there were ghost. We can-"

"Haha! L-Let's go to y-your place!" Boboiboy announced, quickly standing on his feet with Y/n mimicking his action— taking this chance. The elemental manipulator grabbed her hand before walking to a random direction.

"..... My home is the same street as Ojichan's place-"

"Let's go to the other way!" Boboiboy declared, walking to the long route that Tok Aba made him walk in his first day here. 'I'm gonna regret this so much...'

"H-Here we are..." Y/n mumbled while they were standing in front of a small apartment building, watching Boboiboy catch his breath. "How... A-Are you not t-tired with the route we went!?"

"It... Wasn't that bad you know.... You never do exercise... Do you..." The telekinesis manipulator pointed out— watching Boboiboy froze from his spot before briefly fixing his posture and cleared his throat. "What me? Pfft- I always do exercise believe me"

"Uh huh..." Y/n trailed off before walking towards the building.

Boboiboy's P.O.V

I quickly followed Y/n towards the stairs as we started climbing up towards the third floor, my eyes were examining the place. It seems this apartment is only for one person, i'm not completely sure but i don't wanna jump to conclusions.

"Were here" I heard Y/n talked, making me look at her and saw that we were standing in front of a wooden door with Y/n opening it. "Make yourself at home and take off your shoes by the way" She told me as i nod in response.

I watch Y/n took off her shoes and placed it on the shoe rack, making me quickly mimick her movements— placing my shoes on the shoe rack and followed her inside.

The entrance seems to lead us to where her living room is but there was one thing i realize. "Hey Y/n.... Are you.. Living here alone?" I asked, looking at her with my eyebrows furrowed. I noticed Y/n suddenly tensed up before relaxing. "Where are your parents?"

"I.... Am and... I don't... Have any parents." I heard Y/n replied, also noticing that her voice cracked when those words had came out of her mouth. '.... Is this topic... Sensitive to her?.... I shouldn't have said that...'

I bit my lower lip, looking at her in concern since i might had made her uncomfortable which i didn't want that at all....

Now i understand why Ato was always worried about her.. It's because she was living here alone without anyone looking after her.

I quietly went towards her side, seeing Y/n lowered her head— i was gonna say something when i suddenly heard soft sniffles coming from her.

"H-Hey..."

"S-Sorry, let m-me just w-wipe this off. Sorry i-if you saw me like-" I cut her off by hugging her tight, i felt Y/n tensed up before slowly relaxing.

My mind drifted to where the time i hugged Ato because he forgave me for accidentally forgetting to take the payments of the costumers when i delivered cocoa that time— i also manage to see Y/n's eyes that day, they held pain and longing in them.

Y/n was just silent right now which i understand her, i know nothing about growing up on my own but i can already tell that it's hard based on how she always looks at every kid having fun with they're family members.

"Hey? Wanna watch some TV shows?" I suggested, i saw Y/n cracked a small smile and nodded. "Y-Yeah, i would love that"

But what i didn't know is someone was watching us from the window.

Third Person's P.O.V

Yaya smiled after seeing Boboiboy was comforting Y/n, quickly flying back to Tok Aba's house and landed in the backyard— seeing that they were almost done with decorating.

"Yaya! How is Boboiboy doing?" Ying asked after running infront of the pink hijab girl. "Oh believe me, he's doing a great job right now" Yaya replied with a smile before showing a picture of Y/n and Boboiboy hugging to Ying.

"Okay, i'm gonna keep that one in my gallery!" Ying declared while snatching the phone from Yaya, the pink hijab girl just chuckled at this before going back to decorating.

"You think they will end up in the future?" Yaya asked, looking at Ying with a quizzical look. "I'm not sure" The chinese girl shrugged before carrying some more banners to Yaya. "Y/n is pretty oblivious when it comes to someone saying they have a crush on her"

"That is true..." Yaya trailed off as she starts putting some banners around the place. "Also.. How old is Boboiboy anyways?" The pink hijab girl asked.

"Well.... From what i heard... Boboiboy just turned 14" Ying replied, Yaya looked at her friend with wide eyes before replying. "Wait so... You mean Boboiboy is the most oldest kid in the gang?"

"Yeah, i guess he is. Surprisingly he's even older than Gopal as well"

"... Wait, if he's 14 then isn't he suppose to be in highschool now?" The pink hijab girl asked, looking more confused at Ying— seeing her friend just shrug. "I don't know, from what i heard from Ato. He said that Boboiboy had been home schooled for hmm.... 3 years? Before attending nursery"

"So.... Y/n and Boboiboy are 3 years gap from each other since Y/n just turned 11 now..." Yaya trailed off, the atmosphere around the two was a bit awkward now, it was silent between the two girls but Ying decided to break the awkward moment and said. "Yeah... But i still ship those two and i call it the S/n! [Ship name] Can't you see how close those two were?!"

"Actually... That doesn't sound bad at all! And yeah, after a couple of days those two had hang out. They became even closer to each other, even invading they're personal bubble." Yaya smiled, agreeing about the ship name Ying had created and thinking about how Boboiboy and Y/n were close to each other in a short period of time.

"Boboiboy's height is kinda small despite being around 14, don't you think?"

"Yeah true, i mean Y/n is taller since she's around 4'11 and i think Boboiboy is around 4'8 plus you never know cause puberty might hit Boboiboy hard" Ying shrugged before suddenly gasping after thinking of something.

"Hey! We should go there and pick Y/n's dress to wear! Since Boboiboy will be there, why not let him be the judge!" Ying declared making the pink hijab girl quickly answer.

"I'm not gonna let this moment go so, yeah! I'm with you there!"

"Hmm... A party you say?" Adudu asked, having a smirk on his face while staring at the monitors. "Yes Mr. Boss! I over heard that it's Y/n's birthday! And this will be her first time having a party!" Probe explained, only making the alien even more interested.

"Well then why not ruining it by making the birthday girl miss her own party?" Adudu said followed by a evil laughter.

A couple of hours later.

"U-Uh... Why do i have to wear this again?" Y/n asked, looking at herself on the mirror. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail with a lime green victorian dress she was wearing, Yaya also used an orange bandana to tie her hair up which it came out good, Ying even suggested on curling her hair.

"You look cute! Come on come on! We gotta show this to Boboiboy!" Ying gushed before pulling the telekinesis manipulator out of her bedroom so they can show Y/n to Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy! Look, what do you think?" Yaya exclaimed, seeing Boboiboy tear his gaze off of the TV and looked at Y/n. Both Ying and Yaya noticed how Boboiboy's eyes went wide at the sight of the lavender haired girl, even having a small tint of blush on his cheek— causing them both girls to silently giggle.

"H-How does it look?..." Y/n mumbled, fiddling the end of her dress, she was starting to feel a bit shy since she rarely used dress like this— well the girl does use dress but only in special occasions.

"I-It's looks great! Y-You look nice- I-I mean beautiful!...." Boboiboy's slowed down, words dying down from embarrassment as red hues were starting to creep up his cheeks and towards his ears.

"I don't understand, why am i even wearing this? Is there a special occasion?" Y/n questioned, walking towards the calendar to check on the date but Ying, Yaya and Boboiboy had quickly blocked her way— stopping the telekinesis manipulator from checking the date.

"N-No no! Umm..." Boboiboy trailed off, looking at the two girls beside him for help. "A-Ato said that you should wear that and go to his house!" Ying quickly came up with an excuse making Yaya beside her nod in agreement. "Y-Yeah!"

"Oh?" Y/n raised an eyebrow towards her friends in suspicion but decided to shrug it off and gave up. "Fine, i'll be wearing this on the way there"

The lavender haired girl's answer made the three kids cheer. "Okay! Now let's go to Ato's house and-" Yaya's words got cut off when Ying's phone suddenly ringed.

"Oh, hold up. Let me get this real quick" The chinese girl excused herself before walking away from them.

Ying's P.O.V

I quickly answered to whoever's calling and said. "Hello?"

"Ying!!" I heard Gopal shrieked, he was also having panic tone from the other side of the line. Why.... Was he panicking?

"Huh? Gopal? Is there something wrong?" I asked and heard some shooting in the background. "Adudu's robots are here and they're destroying the decorations!!"

"What!?!" I yelled, this can't be happening! It's Y/n's first ever birthday party! It has to be perfect especially if this is gonna be her first ever party!

"Alright alright! I'm getting the others— Just don't let those robots destroy the decorations!" I quickly ended the call and ran towards Yaya and Boboiboy— quickly pulling them with me as i gave Y/n a nervous smile.

"Y-Y/n, you stay here okay? Promise to not look at the calendar and promise to not go to Ato's house ti'll we get back!"

"Eh? I-I.... Promise? Wait, Ying what's going on" I saw Y/n was about to follow but i quickly stopped her.

"N-No no! You stay here and i'll borrow these two for a moment!" I said before quickly running out of the apartment while i keep dragging Boboiboy and Yaya.

"What- Ying let go!" Boboiboy protested which i didn't listen and kept running back to Ato's house. "No time! Adudu's minions is destroying the decorations!"

"What!?!"

Y/n's P.O.V

"........."

I just stood from where i was standing, staring at the door in confusion.  Ying seems to be in a hurry... Also dragging Boboiboy and Yaya with her... I wanna check on what's going on but i already promised that i won't leave my apartment ti'll they get back.

A sigh had escaped my lips before walking towards the couch, sitting on it as i watched the show that me and Boboiboy were watching before. It was F/s [Favorite Show].

I was a bit suspicious on how they acted when i was about to check on the date.... Yet again i can check it right now but as i already said.... I already promised not to check so guess all i have to do is wait then..

"Aish... What's the occasion!"

My eyes never left the TV screen until i heard a knocking— quickly standing up on my feet as i ran towards the front door and opened it, only to see—

"..... What do you want Probe..." I asked with an unamused tone, staring at the robot in front of me who was wearing his futile disguise again.

"O-Oh! I was here to give you this! As a present!" Probe replied while having me a paper bag? I reluctantly grabbed it before looking at the robot in front of me in suspicion.

"What is this? This isn't one of your traps again right?...."

"Oh no no! It's a gift from me! Come on! Open it!" Probe said while gesturing towards the bag that i was holding. My watch started to glow purple— getting ready if this was really an attack.

My hands slowly opened the paper bag and saw.... Some hairbrush, wallet, some hair ties and a make up kit? "O-Oh... Wait.. Why are you being nice?" I asked, if i'm being honest here. I was caught off guard of all the stuff inside this paper bag— looking at Probe on confusion.

"I wanna say it but Mr. Boss said he will be the one to spoil it!"

".... Spoil... What?"

"Why don't you see it for yourself! Sleeping Gas Attack!!" I flinched at this as i saw Probe extended his metal claw in front of me and sprayed some sleeping gas in front of my face.

Third Person's P.O.V

"Why you!!" Y/n was about to punch Probe but suddenly felt herself slowly drifting off, the robot took notice of this as he quickly caught the girl and laughed.

"Hehe, well that wasn't so hard" Probe said to himself as he started to float above the buidling and towards the spaceship that was waiting for his return.

"Finally! That's all the robots!" Boboiboy huffed, he was slightly annoyed that Adudu decided to destroy some of the decorations of the party. Looking around the place seeing some on the decorations were destroyed but thankfully not the cake and foods.

"Haiya, let me be the one to fix it all" Ying volunteered, quickly using her powers to ran around the backyard, replacing all the destroyed decorations with new ones. "Okay done!"

The gang felt satisfied upon seeing the place all fixed up, party banners were tied  up between the trees and near by poles that also said "Happy Birthday". There were couple of circular tables around the backyard including chairs. The foods, cake and gifts along with some desserts were all placed on a long rectangular table with couple of helium balloons— floating on each side of the table and couple were displayed on the wooden fences.

"Good job with the foods Gopal, even having N/n's favorite foods and desserts" Ying praised, giving the said boy an amused smile. The molecular manipulator chuckled at this before puffing his chest proudly.

"Heh, i know i'm the best no need to thank me"

"Guys, it's already 3: 25! The guests will be here around four!" Yaya announced while looking at her watch before looking at her friends.

"Alright! All we have to do is check on how Y/n's was doing so let's go!" Boboiboy instructed, making the others nod in agreement and started walking to the telekinesis manipulator's apartment.

"Dey, i thought you said she will be here?" Gopal looked at Ying while having a deadpan expression.

"She is! She even promised about it as well!.... Y/n isn't the type of person to break her promise..." Ying trailed off, looking around Y/n's aparment in concern before walking away as she pulled out her phone and called the telekinesis manipulator's number.

The sound of phone ringing had echoed around the apartment, Boboiboy quickly walked towards the couch and saw Y/n's phone ringing. He instantly grabbed the device while frowning. "Her... Phone is here as well.... There's something wrong here.."

"You don't think.... Adudu was here before?" Gopal questioned, making Yaya quickly spoke. "I'll try finding his ship!"

The others watched the pink hijab girl immediately flew out of the window using her super sonic speed. "Ying, what time is it?" Boboiboy asked, having a concern look— worried that they might go at the party late because of the birthday girl was no where to be found.

"It's 3:45... A couple of minutes left before the party will start" Ying replied, putting her phone back in her pocket as her eyes had glued to the window where Yaya flew off.

"Ayoyo! Why is Y/n's party always ending up the worst!? Especially now that we manage to create one!" Gopal groaned and saw Yaya had flew back inside the room with an furious look— causing him to shriek silently. "Yaya?"

"Adudu kidnapped her! I had to punch the door open and overheard he will tell Y/n it's her birthday when she wakes up!" Yaya exclaimed, the pink hijab girl was starting to get more and more angry, Boboiboy had a blank look before talking— his tone suddenly became colder.

".... He won't mind if we crashed in and get her back right?.."

"Mwuhaha!! All i need is to wait for this girl to wake up and tell her about that party!" Adudu had a evil grin, looking at the sleeping Y/n who was laying on top of a metal table— her hands and legs were cuffed to the table. "I'm sure they won't mind if we return her tomorrow.... Or destroy her!!"

"Master, i suggest we destroy her now. Boboiboy and his friends might get here soon after they realize we had captured her" Computer suggested, looking at the alien with Probe beside her. "I agree Mr. Boss! They might even get angry!"

"Your right! Forget about waiting for her to wake up! Let's take this opportunity and destroy her now" Adudu smirked before pressing the remote control he was holding as a giant saw wheel had emerged on the ceiling— right above the sleeping girl.

Adudu grinned at the sight of the Saw Wheel, just when he was about to release the deadly weapon— the whole ship suddenly shook, making the alien yelp, stumbling a bit before falling on the ground— accidentally dropping the remote control.

"What was that!?!"

"There are intruders in the ship!" Computer announced. "Uhh... Mr. Boss.. I think Boboiboy had found-" Probe's sentence got cut off when the entrance door of the room had been bust open and destroyed— revealing a furious kids who had a scowl on they're faces, shockingly including Gopal himself had a scowl.

"Where is she!?!" Earth demanded, glaring at the alien who shrieked upon seeing they're furious face.

"There!" Ying yelled, pointing at the sleeping girl who was still cuffed on the table with the Saw Wheel right above her. "So you did took her!!" Wind snapped, glaring at the alien while readying his tornado.

"You have a lot of nerves on kidnapping her especially this time of the day." Thunderstorm barked, he was on his second tier.

Walking towards the alien while holding a thunder blade tight in his hand. Adudu shrieked at this— his eyes laid on the remote control beside him as he quickly grabbed it.

"Stay right there or she'll die!" Adudu threatened, this made the lightning element quickly stopped his movements.

Growling at the alien in frustration as Probe had turned himself into his super duper mode, standing in front of the sleeping girl so that they won't get to her. "No one will pass me!" Probe exclaimed, pointing his rockets towards the group.

"I had enough with this!!" Yaya snapped before leaping towards Probe who was caught off guard on how fast Yaya became and gave the robot a harsh punched, sending the Probe towards the other side of the room.

"Your faults!" Adudu yelled as he pressed the button to release the Saw Wheel.

All the kids gasped when they saw the Saw Wheel was nearing the girl's face— about to slice the sleeping Y/n up, Wind was about to use his element to blow the deadly weapon away but—

"Food transformation!" Gopal quickly pointed his index finger and cocking his thumb in a way that imitates a handgun, shooting a green energy blast sphere towards the Saw Wheel and turning it into pizza just in time— watching the pizza crust had hitted Y/n's head lightly, making the group sigh in relief.

Adudu's jaw dropped, staring at the pizza in disbelief— surprisingly... He didn't think this through, he then noticed some shadows were looming above his seated figure, slowly looking in front only to see Ying, Yaya, Gopal and the three elements were glaring coldly at his form.

"Erm... H-Hi?...."

"Mmm...." Y/n's eyes slowly fluttered open before quickly sitting up and examined the place, noticing that she was sitting on a familiar couch. "Wait... I'm in... Ojichan's house?"

"Ahh, Y/n you awake! Good!" Tok Aba smiled, walking towards the girl and kneeled in front of her— giving her a gentle smile. "O-Ojichan?... Wait but i thought Adudu had-" Y/n's words got cut off when the elder man started to talk.

"Boboiboy and the others had rescued you, want to see them and give your thanks" Tok Aba suggested, watching the girl thought for a moment before nodding at him. "Yeah, i do wanna say thanks to them for rescuing me"

The elder man smiled at this— helping Y/n stand back on her feet as he pulled out a red bandana. "Ojichan?"

"Y/n, wear this for a moment okay? I- no... We have a surprise for you" Tok Aba corrected himself, giving the girl another smile and started tying the bandana over her eyes. ".... This is gonna be a prank... Right?" The telekinesis manipulator trailed off, looking a but anxious as she quickly grabbed the elder man's hand for reassurance.

"It's not a prank, don't worry" Tok Aba reassured, lightly squeezing her hand for comfort before guiding the girl out towards the back of his house.

On the way there— Y/n can hear some footsteps and some shushing around her once she stepped out the backyard, it kinda made her slightly scared so she squeezed the elder man's hand once more but then felt Tok Aba let go of her's.

"O-Ojichan?" Y/n called out, feeling anxiousness started to rise up in her veins as she moves her body left and right. "You can take of the blindfold now" The girl heard Tok Aba's voice— obeying what he said, the girl slowly took off the bandana as closed her eyes. Adjusting itself from the brightness but what she saw next happen to shock her to the core.

"Happy Birthday!!"

The telekinesis manipulator looked around the yard in shock,  she didn't expect that they will just suddenly throw her a party despite her saying no all the time. "W-What.... But i thought-"

"Enough with the saying no and stuff!" Gopal cutted Y/n's words, placing an arm around her shoulder. "Just accept that we did this to you N/n!" Yaya exclaimed, hopping towards with a big grin.

"Yalo! We can't even believe we manage to decorate this place without you knowing!" Ying joined as all the people who were able to attend the party, circled around the birthday girl.

"Happy Birthday Y/n!"

"My my, your already 11 years old now huh? How time goes fast these days"

"She's becoming a big girl now!"

"A perfect party for one of the heroes in the city!"

"Let's all celebrate!"

Y/n was starting to get embarrassed, all the attention was directed to her again. Looking down on the ground as she stated fiddling her fingers.

"T-Thank you... But you didn't have to do this all for me, i might be a troublesome to every-"

"Troublesome here, troublesome there. Dey! Stop saying your a troublesome to everyone when your not!" Gopal exclaimed, shaking the telekinesis manipulator back and fourth.

"Oi! Stop doing that!" Tok Aba chided, quickly approaching towards Gopal and pulled the girl away from him. "Stop that! Can't you see your making her dizzy?!" The elder man scolded.

Meanwhile when the dizziness went away, Y/n's eyes were now searching for a certain dino cap boy.

"Hey.. Where's Boboiboy?" The girl asked, making Ying's eyes tore away from Tok Aba and Gopal as she looked towards the birthday girl. "Not sure, maybe he's around here somewhere just can't see because of all the people"

"Your right... I'll be right back also thanks for rescuing me!" Y/n smiled before started looking for Boboiboy, seeing every guest that attended was either having fun, talking to one another or eating. Some people were also saying wishing her a happy birthday in which Y/n smiled in return.

Y/n kept on looking ti'll she felt someone tapped her shoulder, quickly looking at the person who did it and none other than—

"Boboiboy! I've been looking around for you!" The said boy smiled at her before gesturing her to follow him. "Come on, i wanna show you a surprise. Well technically Tok Aba and I should have show to at the same time but i couldn't wait" Boboiboy commented followed by a light chuckle, leading the girl away from the crowded backyard and inside the house as they started climbing up the stairs.

"Were going to your room?" Y/n asked, looking at the elemental manipulator in confusion. "You'll see" Boboiboy chuckled after climbing up the stairs and led her to a unknown door next to his room. "Open it"

The girl look at Boboiboy before looking at the door in front of her, reluctantly resting her hand on the door knob and twisted it. The elemental manipulator watched Y/n slowly opened the door, revealing a—

"A-.... A bedroom?" The girl frowned at first before slowly start to realizing something, snapping her head towards Boboiboy in disbelief as tears were starting to whelm up her eyes— the elemental manipulator just gave Y/n a small smile before saying.

"Welcome to your new home N/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 100 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...
11.8K 636 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
58.2K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...
56.8K 2.7K 29
━ ❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’…π’–π’•π’š. ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ Short stories about Boboiboy and his elementals, alongside his friends. Ξ” Protective Elem...