the spider whisperer

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Need a cat? I can bark!" A story in which not everything can remain a secret forever. "Wrong animal, but yo... More

Intro
Prologue
Groceries [chapter 1]
Partners [chapter 2]
Parker [chapter 3]
Liar [chapter 4]
Tease [chapter 5]
Ruler [chapter 6]
Flirting [chapter 7]
Shower [chapter 8]
Fire Alarm [chapter 9]
Injury [chapter 10]
Aidan [chapter 11]
Legal Guardian [chapter 12]
Lettuce Celebrate [chapter 13]
Frenemies [chapter 14]
Web Shooters [chapter 15]
Hug [chapter 16]
Mission Failed Successfully [chapter 17]
People [chapter 18]
Injured Again [chapter 19]
Popular [chapter 20]
Mommy [chapter 21]
Anger [chapter 22]
Loyalties [chapter 23]
Mall [chapter 24]
Love Life [chapter 25]
Curfew [chapter 26]
So Mad [chapter 27]
Envy [chapter 29]
Eavesdroppers [chapter 30]
She'll Realize [chapter 31]
Web Fluid [chapter 32]
Office Chairs [chapter 33]
Yes [chapter 34]
Two Sided [chapter 35]
Cat and Mouse [chapter 36]
Silence [chapter 37]
Peter Tingle [chapter 38]
Flash [chapter 39]
He Knows [chapter 40]
Girlfriend [chapter 41]
Simpleton [chapter 42]
Story [chapter 43]
Epilogue

Yelling [chapter 28]

1.2K 65 18
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

That next morning, Peter woke up to the sight of miscellaneous objects under his bed and the sun shining brightly on his face. He let out a sigh, rolling onto his back. Peter intertwined his fingers together and placed them gently on his stomach. His eyes stared upwards, watching the ceiling fan above as it spun around and around.

Why was Peter on the floor?

Well, ladies, and gentlemen, and everything in between, Peter insisted on her comfort. Or maybe he more so feared her.

She stated firmly that she was sleeping on the bed. She also stated that she wasn't going to allow him to sleep in the same bed as her. And, not wanting to anger his damsel, decided to go along with it. He knew he could've slept on the couch in the living room downstairs, but that was too much work. So he got cozy on the ground above a pile of clothes.

Peter heard a groan come from underneath the mass of covers atop his bed. He didn't even have to move his head to watch the Kraken arise from her sea of blankets. His eyes trailed away from the fan and over to her.

Her hair was a disheveled disaster. The shirt of his that she had borrowed was hanging off one of her shoulders. She had the most pissed off look occupying her face. Maybe that was just her default emotion. Even in her state of what appeared to be anger, she looked like the most beautiful person in the world.

Peter determined that, if angels existed, she was definitely one of them.

"Morning, Sunshine," Peter greeted her from her slumber.

She stopped scanning the room angrily and let her eyes snap down to the boy peacefully laying on the floor next to her. Her eyes were dangerous. There was something about them after she just woke up that made Peter's mind scream at him to be cautious. At the same time, they were the most alluring things in the world.

With the small amount of sleep dancing around in them as well as the slight innocence that she always seemed to have, he found them to be beautiful. It was honestly starting to get creepy, the amount of small things Peter loved about her.

He got a hoarse hum that he would've assumed wasn't even one of acknowledgment if it hadn't been for the fact her eyes were trained on him. "What time is it?"

Oh, God.

Peter found that his heart was beating far quicker than it's normal pace. His mind found the sound of her morning voice far too attractive. It was pitiful, truly. He forced his eyes closed and brought a hand up to further keep them closed, willing his mind to function properly.

Where could he start? The time. She asked what time it was. He'd check the time.

Peter blindly let his hands feel the area next to him, wrapping around his phone when it found it. He peeled his other hand away from his eyes and peeked them open. Peter tapped on the screen of the device, "Almost nine."

"Alright," she sleepily nodded her head. A yawn erupted from her lips as she thought over last night. Her cheeks tingled when she remembered her moment of weakness and how she had actually initiated a kiss or two with Peter. Then she breezed quickly by to after the kiss in hopes of slowing down her heart. "Can you go get Flash?"

"Get Flash?" Peter echoed in disgust. He stood up from the floor, stretching his arms above his head to accidentally reveal the baby abs he had underneath his shirt. "How and why?"

He was too busy thinking about the reason she would possibly need Flash when he was standing right in front of her to notice her ogling at him. She was quickly pulled out of her trance when he stopped stretching and his shirt fell back down in the process of him doing so.

She looked up at him with a raised brow, "To tell him about last night...?"

"The kiss?" Peter was still confused. He seemed not to remember anything that had happened after his lips locked with hers.

"No!" she exclaimed. In her suddenly flustered state, she grabbed a pillow from behind her and launched it directly at Peter. He caught it with ease. Damn his radioactively enhanced reflexes. "About your dumb idea to go back to Mr. KP."

He looked back at her, "Oh. Right... How exactly do you want me to get him?"

After gathering up enough courage, she looked back at Peter. She was still slightly embarrassed, but she managed to maintain eye contact, "The same way you got me here last night."

Peter grimaced. He liked webbing her places. But only her.

"Him?" he looked at her with pleading eyes. Dropping down to his knees, he gave a small (and quite frankly cute) pout, "Do I have to?"

"Parker," she stated firmly, and he knew he was going to have to do what he didn't want to.

Peter let out a groan of annoyance. Even so, he still grabbed his suit that was shoved lazily under his bed and headed to the bathroom. He came back a few minutes later, mask in hand.

"Are you sure we have to include him in on this decision?" Peter asked.

She nodded her head, completely sure of her choice. "Yes; he's a part of our team now. It's only fair."

"Fine," Peter sighed. "I'll go get him. Be right back."

She watched as he sauntered his way over to his window and pulled it open. Spider-man jumped out. Her eyes trailed where he went until he turned and a building blocked her view. She took that as a sign to go ahead and get up.

Stretching her arms above her head, she waddled her way to the door. She stepped into the hall right as another door was being opened. This made her halt her movements. Aunt May didn't seem to notice the girl at first. She was too busy yawning to make eye contact with the girl who stood staring at her like a deer in headlights.

Then she did. And the girl felt like she was going to explode.

"Oh," May rose her brows in surprise. "I didn't know you came over. What time did you get here last night? I hope it wasn't too late." May started to ramble. She and Peter truly were one in the same. The woman shook her head, "That doesn't matter right now. Good morning, sweetie. What would you like for breakfast?"

"Good morning, Ms. May," she responded. "Umm... you don't have to make me anything for breakfast. I know it can be a bit of a hassle at times."

May waved her off, "It's no biggie. And what did I say about calling me Ms. May? I promise you I don't mind you calling me Aunt May. Not one bit. I actually prefer it."

"Well then... Aunt May," she sounded a bit unsure of herself at first. It would take some time before she got used to calling the woman that. She wished it could flow out of her mouth as smoothly as it fell out of Peter's, "If you don't mind, could you possibly make pancakes...?"

"Yeah, yeah! Of course," May nodded her head.

May gave a sweet smile before she walked off toward the stairs. When she disappeared from the girl's sight, she heaved out a breath of relief. Y/n was so glad she was the one who gave Peter a hickey and not the other way around or else that whole encounter could've gone extremely awkward.

"I'm never kissing that buffoon again," she whispered to herself, placing her hand over her erratically beating heart.

Trekking her way down the hall, she made it to the bathroom. She did the usual morning routine. Peeing, brushing her teeth (with a toothbrush Peter had bought for her the morning after she had to stay over because of bad weather), and fixing up her appearance.

She gazed at her reflection in the mirror, taking apart everything that was wrong with her current appearance. But then she remembered her circumstances and gave a nod of satisfaction. This was the best she could do with what little she had.

She stepped out, heading straight back to Peter's room in hopes of finding the two boys she was expecting. Instead, when she opened the door, she was met with a barren room. Peter still hadn't returned with Flash. Either that, or they were playing hide and seek with her. Which, she hoped, Peter was smart enough not to do.

Her silly idea was quickly proven wrong when she was abruptly met with two figures crashing through the still opened window.

Spider-man was the first to bounce back up. He pulled off his mask, showcasing an utterly disgusted expression as he wiped his gloved hands on the chest part of his suit. Flash glared at Peter for the bumpy landing.

"Hurry up and tell him what you want to tell him so I can kick him out of my house," Peter spoke softly to the girl despite his angry expression.

"Fuck you!" Flash spat, flipping Peter off.

Peter glared back, "Oh, I bet you want to."

She watched as Flash started to get up, making her panic just a little bit. It wasn't because she was scared Flash was going to wreck Peter's shit; it was actually the other way around. Though Flash looked like he was physically stronger, he wasn't. Peter, despite his small physique, would kick Flash's ass. Not to mention he had single handedly taken down the Lizard.

"Listen here, you fucking oversized piss bag—" Flash started to make an advance towards Peter.

That's when she decided to step in. "My parents are working with the bad people."

Flash halted. His hands were balled into fist, right arm raising to prepare to hit Peter. Who, for some odd reason, didn't have any sort of guard up. He seemed to not view Flash as much of a threat. Which, when actually comparing the two's fighting abilities side by side, made sense.

"I'm sorry?" Flash turned to her, a look of shock and disbelief covering his features. His fist fell to his sides.

Just like she wanted. "Yeah. Not only did I learn that relatively recently, but Parker plans on trying to invade King Pin's place again." She watched as he tensed up at the mention of Peter going back to the place. His eyes became cloudy as he undoubtedly thought of Peter's bloodied self the last time he escaped that place. "Thoughts?"

"Are you stupid?" Flash turned to Peter immediately.

Peter groaned, "You too?" He started to take off his suit.

"We're just looking out for you, Parker," the girl told him. "Nothing against you and your whole 'saving the city' gig."

"Those roles seemed a little reversed. I should be looking out for the two of you," Peter spoke, trying to hid the agitation within him that was only getting worse by the minute. "You know, I'm kinda the one with the superpowers."

"What if you die?" Flash asked. It was the first question to come to his mind when y/n revealed Peter's "master plan."

"I'm not gonna die," Peter rolled his eyes.

"But what if you do?" Flash asked him.

Peter pulled his shirt over his head, "I won't." He sat down in his desk chair, "I'm starting to get the feeling you kinda want me dead. Truth?" Peter raised his brow, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from yelling.

"Lie," Flash spoke in a flat tone. "Listen, we just want you to be safe—"

"And you think I don't?" Peter finally cracked. "I want to live. So badly. What you don't understand is I have superhuman abilities now. I can't be selfish. I just can't."

"We're protecting you," she tried to reason.

"Can't you see what I'm trying to do?!" Peter threw his hands around, using them as a way to further express his emotions. "I want you safe. More than I want myself to be safe."

"But—" she wanted to object.

Peter didn't let her, "No. I want to protect you. So can you just let me fucking do that?!"

She frowned at his yelling. He didn't yell at her. Not like that.

Her mouth opened to say something to him, but she didn't get the chance. Right before she could speak, Aunt May came into the room. She'd heard her nephew's yelling; she didn't quite care about what he was saying, more so his volume. He didn't typically yell.

"I— uh, I finished breakfast," May spoke through the thick tension in the room.

Peter looked at his aunt, taking a deep breath to force himself to cool off a bit, "Thank you, May. We'll be right down."

sorry for this so suddenly, but i need to put this on hold. my grades are starting to slip, and they're my #1 priority. sorry. should be back by mid june-ish... maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 140K 52
❝Y/N Parker? I like the sound of that.❞ // ❝Yeah, me too.❞ | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...
42.2K 578 42
Just some Random x reader one-shots. Disclaimer: - I don't own any of the characters - Not all of these ideas are mine (I might have seen them and w...
4.2K 145 13
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 miles morales x fem! reader I do not own any of these characters except the original characters I made, and you o...
106K 1.5K 40
Mini stories about our lil bean, friendly neighborhood spiderman slash Peter Parker Reader insertsssss uwu Also, I DO NOT OWN MARVEL OR PETER PARKER...