Out-Code Spawns in a differen...

By adamabyss12

There are 2 different multiverses that are next to each other. One that is made simply of Code and Data, bein... More

SCP File
Entry Log: Unknown Universe
Reassignment
Characters
Interview
Interview 2
Buck's Father
BlueScreen
A Side Unseen
Containment Breach
SCP-105
SCP-166
SCP-085
PTSD Attack
Some Answers
SCP-990
CORE
M.O.T.H

SCP-3887

603 6 4
By adamabyss12

Palette is shown to be running in the hallways, as he is trying as much as he can to not get caught up in the craziness that he is inside of right now. And needless to say, the situation has stressing him out badly, as he not prepared to deal with something as big as that. He have never thought that he had seen the day of when he actually decided to take action against something with his own power, and attempt to escape containment in order to help his brothers in surviving this mess.

Palette, BlueScreen, Spilled Ink, they were both just waiting for Gradient, waiting for him to come back, and Palette, he could sense his thoughts, as he saw that he was a little bit worried of what it is that has been going on outside, before changing to hostility, meaning that they are experiencing an attack of sorts. But that was only the beginning. As that happened, as he sensed Gradient's thoughts, Palette heard a cry of panic and immense fear, as he sees that Spilled Ink is backing up against something, and is trying to force it back from him. And Palette...he is not sure if he can break out of his containment chamber, as he has never tried it before. But sense his brother is in danger, he immediately does so, and made a portal to the other side, which allowed him to go through. He manage to find a keycard, opens the door that had trapped Spilled Ink, as well as BlueScreen, and then, the entity revealed itself to be an elderly entity with rotting features and possesses a corrosive power of sorts whenever he touches people. It is similar to the virus power that BlueScreen has, except that it affects living beings, and can actually slowly and painfully kill people, which takes hours to do so.

And so, with no time to waste, Palette used his powers to summon chains and barbed wires made entirely of magic, and when the others fled, Palette swung his Paint Roller, and made a dome of purple paint around the Old Man, before he fled fast, as the Old Man began to have some sort of trouble going through the walls of the paint dome and the chains and barbed wires that he has summoned, though he will get through soon, and Palette is not going to wait around for how long it will take. So without hesitation, he flees as fast as he can, and he even used his wings for flight in order to get away from the situation as fast as he can, which also doubles as his shields to defend against any attacks that came his way.

Although he has inherited of Soul within himself, thanks to his power, he has inherited Dream's powers, which include his wings for flight. But it didn't matter which way he flies, not how he does it. He'll take any sort of flight in order to get away from the area that he is in. Especially when it comes to escaping someone such as that rotting Old Man that he and his brothers nearly got ambushed by. He flies as fast as possible, and tries not to get hit, not resting for even a second.

He continues to fly for about 4 minutes, and while he could move faster, he knows very well that he could cause a lot of damage to the site, and does not want to make the situation he is in worse than ever before, and thus, he tries to mentally restrain himself from going way to far with his flight. And than, after another minute of flying, he finally stopped, as he than halted in midair, as he looks down, and he flapped his wings, as purple feathers began to fall off of his wings. He than looks down, seeing his reflection on the floor, his crown spinning above his skull, before he than sighed, as he flaps his wings slowly, and he goes down onto the ground, with his wings being folded. He than looks forward, and than looks around, as he sees that he is in a very open area, and it is empty. There are no tables, no computers, no anything. Just an open space that can go in many different directions. And this is making Palette Roller a little bit nervous at where to go. And he almost feels like he is going to panic soon, due to having no idea which way to go. He than looks around, and he tries to think of which way to go to, which way would he considered a safe spot for him to go to.

After a little bit of thinking of where to go to, Palette Roller, he made a decision, as he than looks at the upper right door, and he than goes to it, before he opens it after pressing a button, before he than walks through it. The Paint Roller has turned shorter, so that he can easily carry it, but Palette Roller, he also used his body manipulation to change his arm into a barbed blade, similar to that of his father, Dead!Dream's barbed sword. He knows that it will leave a bad impression, but he needs to know if the place that he is going to is safe or not. So Palette prepares himself for the worst that's ready to come.

Elsewhere...

"Mmmmmm..."

A woman's voice groaned our, due to waking up from a bad dream, and calmly makes a sound with her mouth. The woman is an adult with brown hair, and has a very tired expression in her eyes, and looks a little stressed.

This woman is none other than Donna, who's also known as SCP-3887-A. She is an anomaly that was brought into the custody of the Foundation, due to the fact that she is connected with her friend, Grenda, also known as SCP-3887-B. Grenda had been her only friend with Donna, ever since she was a child, due to the fact that Donna, she had to deal with her parents in her life constantly fighting and arguing with each other. And because of this, Grenda, even though she is scared of her, had been the one being that had been caring for her and served as her only friend, and had been the one that had protected her from anyone that she perceives as a threat to Donna.

One case is when Grenda ripped apart and ate Donna's abusive boyfriend. And another instance, being the most recent, is when she retaliated against Dr. Buck herself and made her a crying mess, after she had treated Donna so cruelly and harshly for no reason other than the fact that Donna and Grenda being an anomaly. And because of this, Dr. Buck was traumatized by the event, and a wrote to never ever meet Grenda ever again, because she wants to not feel that pain anymore. And thanks to the fear that Dr. Buck had been forced to reveal, Grenda is now satisfied, and threatens to do it to Dr. Buck again, if she ever gets close to her and Donna again.

Donna rubbed her face with her hand, after she had been relieving a childhood memory of Grenda comforting her with her scary appearance. Having to talk to Grenda is the only thing that has prevented Donna from going mad, or being the one thing that had been able to work out on both of their ends. But as she began to sit up from her bed...she saw that her door is opened, and that there is no one there. Donna became confused, as she spoke out.

"What...happened here?"

Donna...being a little unsure of what she is doing is the safe way...than began to sneak out of her room, and began to wander the hallways, and thankfully, Grenda is able to protect her in darkness.

"Be careful, Donna. I can sense someone is arriving, and it is not a human."

This made Donna a little worried, as she spoke out.

"What is it? One of your kind?"

Grenda shook her head, as she spoke out.

"No. This one is different, one that I do not recognize." 

Donna than leans against a wall...before she looked and saw that there is someone coming...and sure enough...it is not a human. But...a skeleton...with a floating crown and wings. This made Donna surprised, as she has never seen anything like it. Although...funny enough for Donna, the skeleton was 4'5, despite looking 20 years old. His hand raised up, his palm opened, as a purple light shined above his head, illuminating the area that he is in. But he than stopped. And he looks to see where Donna is at, as his purple 4-pointed star-shaped eyes looked into the direction of the wall that she is hiding in. Donna held her breath, as she cannot let herself be known. But than...

"Hey...are you okay?"

This made Donna stressed, as she looked and saw the skeleton...but is standing closer. But she than noticed something. He was...calmly smiling.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm peaceful."

This made Donna a little unsure. She had never seen anything like that skeleton before, and in fact this is the first time that she had seen another supernatural entity such as Grenda. She looked, and she saw that the Skeleton is still waiting for her, and is being...patient. He is not going to rush over and force her to greet. He is simply waiting. Donna sighed, as she knows that she is going to take a big risk. But she comes out of the wall, and she looks at the skeleton. The skeleton grinned a little, as he spoke out.

"Yeah, that's it. Nothing to be afraid of."

He sounds rather...oddly pleasant. He does not even sound aggressive. He than looks, and he spoke out.

"And who's that monster friend of yours next to you."

This made Donna surprised, and Grenda was surprised as well, as she came out from the wall, partially in the darkness, as she than spoke out.

"How did you know that I am here?"

The skeleton smiled innocently, as he than spoke out.

"I could sense you. Your presences feels like a living form of fear itself."

Seems like this skeleton is a lot more interesting than they expected, as Donna spoke out.

"Umm...who are you?"

The skeleton was surprised, as he than smacked himself on the head, as he than spoke out, rather embarrassed.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I am very sorry about that. I am Palette. And you? What is you and your friends name?"

This made Donna a little surprised. No one has ever did that for her before. The foundation members, mostly, with the exception of possibly Dr. Collingwood, only referred to her by designation. But this skeleton, he is greeting her in a friendly and polite manner.  She felt a little...happy, though she does not show it on her face, as she than spoke out to the short winged skeleton.

"Oh...umm...I'm Donna. And this is my friend, Grenda."

Palette smiled, as he spoke out.

"It's nice to meet you both...even if it is rather...strange."

Donna was still a little bit surprised, but she than spoke out.

"Why...what is a skeleton...like you...out in the middle of a hallway?"

This made Palette unhappy, due to a situation that had happened where he was, as he than spoke out.

"Oh. That is because the Foundation is having a lot of trouble with some sort of....Containment Breach, as they call it, and a lot of hostile entities are on the lose, slaughtering many people."

This made Donna flinch a little, as Grenda spoke out.

"No wonder I have been smelling a lot of fear."

Palette than continued.

"I had been separated from my brothers, because we had been changed by a humanoid entity that tried to corrode us and kill us. That is why you are seeing me in that hallway behind me."

He finished, as he pointed his finger behind him. This made Donna a little worried, as she than spoke out.

"Well...that I shouldn't be out here. I need to go back to my-

...room."

Donna said, as she looked surprised. She was somehow back inside of her room? She didn't even get to the door. Than...

"You mean this one?"

She turned and sees that Palette is on her bed, and has a mischievous smile present on his face. His eyes glistened in an innocent manner, and this made Donna surprised, as she spoke out.

"How did you do that?"

Palette than leaned his head a little to the side, as he spoke out.

"Teleportation."

He seems to think it is as a funny thing, as Donna could not help but feel a little surprised. But she then calmed down, as she than spoke out.

"Wow...I...I was...me and Grenda...we were not expecting that. What even are you?"

Palette shrugged, as he spoke out.

"A skeleton? Because of how I look, Donna."

Donna seems a little bit curious, as she than spoke out to her friend, Grenda, telepathically.

'Grenda, can we trust him?'

Grenda, under the bed, hissed out words to Donna inside of her mind.

'I do not know. I do not sense any malicious intent from him, and he does not seem to be acting cruel and harsh to you.'

'You know I can send your thoughts, right?'

This made them both surprised, as they than looked to see Palette again, as he gawked his head to the side, as he than spoke out.

"You don't think I can't hear your conversation at all about me?"

Donna and Grenda can't believe what they are hearing before their very own eyes. Palette is showing more and more of his own powers as time passes, as he is shown to be messing with them a little bit. And needless to say, this is making Donna and Grenda a little suspicious about him. But there is this strange scent the the gives off, that Grenda smells. And it is not of his emotions, it is of his powers, as if she feels like something is wrong about him.

This made Donna a little unsure, as she spoke out.

"What in the...what else are you even able to do?"

Palette looks at Donna, and spoke out to her.

"Create stuff with my paint, using my paint roller."

Donna than seemed interested, as she spoke out.

"Can you...show me?"

Palette nodded fast, as he than swung his paint roller, and he made a couch...stuck to the part of the containment cell wall. He sweat dropped at this, and Donna was stunned, as he than turned around to look at Donna and spoke out.

"Ummm...oops. That was not supposed to happen like that. Hang on, I'll get rid of it."

He than pressed his hand on the couch, before he then melted the couch into paint, and he absorbed it into his hand. He than looks down at the paint, before he formed it into a chained necklace. It looks like it has red jewels hanging on some of the chain links, but those are fake and are made of paint.

"Okay, much better. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to make a mistake as ridiculous as that."

Donna blinks a little bit, as she spoke out.

"Uhhh...it's okay."

Palette than changed the necklace back into its normal form, paint, and absorbed it into himself, before he than sat down onto the ground, as he spoke out.

"So...Ahh...anything you want to talk to me about?"

Donna blinked, before she spoke out.

"Yeah, like...how long have you been contained here, at the Foundation, I mean?"

Palette looks at her, as she than spoke out to her.

"Actually, I'm just a recent SCP to be contained, along with my brothers weeks ago. So I'm very new, along with the other ones."

This made Donna surprised, as she didn't think that this is a new SCP, especially one that had been recently contained 3 weeks ago.

"R-Really? I didn't think that...I would be seeing a recently contained SCP. Heck, how did you even get captured by the Foundation anyway?"

Palette spoke out.

"We got captured because we were taken by surprise, and the fact that we had been dealing with other problems at the exact same time."

This made Donna curious, as she spoke out.

"What...what type of problem, are you talking about?"

This made Palette look down, as he spoke out.

"Ahh...unfortunately, not even I know. My older brother, he knows of what the problem is, but he would not ask. At least, one of the other problems. The only other problem, is that we were on the run from some humans that wanted us dead, and he had to stress himself on trying to protect me and my other 2 brothers, and it is really getting him distracted. Not to mention the Foundation using some sleeping gas on us to make us all unconscious."

This made Donna spoke out.

"Woah...that is one bad way to go."

Palette nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"Yeah, it is. But at least I get to still be with my brothers, even if we are in separate cells. But it is no problem for me, or the others."

He seemed very positive, as he seems very confident that nothing bad is happening. He is almost a little bit too cheerful, though he is still as mature as a 20 year old adult. This made her wonder of what type of person he is, as his personality is unlike any that she's seen, along with Grenda. Not even Grenda never knew that there would be a person like this.

Palette than looks at Donna, and than at Grenda from under the bed, who is looking at him. He than spoke out.

"So...uhhh...how did you both...y'know."

Donna than spoke out the question that she is thinking of what Palette is going to say.

"How did we both know and meet one another? How did we both get captured by the Foundation?"

Palette shrugged, as he than spoke out.

"How about...both."

Grenda than decided that it was her chance to take the turn to speak out.

"About the first part...I met her, while she had to hear a fight with her parents. And it was a bad mess, and it is something that Donna simply can't stand hearing so many times. She had to keep on hearing it countless upon countless of times, and having no one to comfort her."

This made Palette spoke out.

"How bad was it?"

Grenda hissed a little, as she than spoke out.

"Not bad to where it got physical, but bad to the point where Donna found not bear having to keep on hearing it. It got way too much for Donna to bear. Because of this, I became her very first friend."

This made Palette look at Grenda, as he than spoke out.

"What was it like...when you both first met?"

Donna than took a turn.

"Admittedly, my reaction is the same as any other child. I panicked and I got scared out of my mind at the sight of Grenda.

But...as time went on, she and I became very good friends. Though, admittedly, I would still be afraid of her, due to how scary she had looked. But...she...she was the only person I had gotten, the only person that had given me comfort in my life. And having her living with me was...interesting...to say the least."

Palette than looks at Donna and spoke out.

"Like what, having her eat your clothes and having your parents noticing that they are missing or something."

Grenda than spoke out.

"Something like that, except that she feeds me socks, and only that. But...they are only used as a substitute to what I truly need to feed on, as all they did was postpone my hunger for what had truly made me sane for so many years of being with Donna."

This made Palette Roller a little bit confused, as he than spoke out.

"What do you mean by, what you truly need to feed on? I don't get it."

Donna than looks down, as she than spoke out to Palette Roller, in an attempt to explain.

"Well...Grenda...first off...she is not the only member of her species. There are more like her, but they are far more malevolent in nature, not to mention much more crueler. And the thing is, Grenda and her mind can only feed on the one thing that truly sustains them, fear. And Fear...is their real food source. While she did treat me like a food source, she also treated me like a genuine friend, which is someone that I really needed to have ever since I had no one with me. Though...I ended up making her hungrier, due to the now that...I no longer fear her."

Palette Roller looks down, as he contemplated his mind a little bit, as he than spoke out.

"So let me get this straight, your friend, Grenda, is a member of a species that is not from Earth, and she needs to feed on and absorb the emotions of other people, in order to prevent herself from driving herself insane, due to the lack of negative emotions needed to sustain her body and sanity. Yeesh, you sound and look like you have a boogeyman, or...boogey-woman...as your BFF."

He does not sound surprised, which impressed Donna and Grenda, as he took it cool, and acted as though he has seen that before. It does not seem to phase him in the slightest for an unknown reason.

"You almost sound like you had accepted this sort of thing before on your life."

Grenda said, as Palette Roller than spoke out.

"Because I have been living with this sort of thing, and I am kind of a living example myself."

This made Donna and Grenda curious, as Donna spoke out.

"Really, I thought that you can only create?"

Palette Roller sighed, as he than looks at Donna in the eyes, as he than spoke out.

"I can do that...because it is half of the power that I had inherited from my parents. The other half...allows me to sense and absorb emotions, just like Grenda. But unlike her, I can absorb positive emotions, and I am not limited to one. I have the ability to absorb all positive emotions, such as joy, happiness, kindness, and all that kind of stuff. But I use it for a purpose that is different from what Grenda herself has used it for."

Donna looks at Palette Roller, and Grenda snorted out what she wants to say out from her mouth.

"No wonder why I sense something wrong with you. Your powers are the exact opposite to mine. And yet, it is not making me feel ill , very strangely

Palette shrugged his shoulders, as Donna than spoke out.

"Really? What do you use your powers for, in absorbing human emotions?"

Palette Roller than spoke out.

"I use it to empower my other powers, such as my creativity. I even can enter dreams, and that is pretty much all that I can think of."

Palette Roller than looks down at the ground, as Palette than spoke out.

"Of course...when hearing about Grenda's hunger for fear...it reminds me so much of Nightmare's power."

Grenda looks at Palette Roller, as she than spoke out.

"Who is Nightmare?"

Palette looks at Grenda, her yellow eyes gleamed, as he than spoke out.

"My uncle. He has the power to absorb negative emotions, and not just fear, but every single negative emotion, in order to make himself stronger. And he is a guy that wants to spread a lot of misery to other people, which is not much for a good thing at all. And as I said...I did not came from Earth, just like your friend, Grenda. But from a dimension that is entirely different from this one I'm in."

This made Donna interested, as she spoke out.

"What is it like?"

Palette looked down, as he spoke out.

"I don't know. My oldest Half-Brother, Gradient. He kept me isolated from what has been really going on in life, due to the fact that, I had to appear at a very bad time."

This made Donna and Grenda confused, as Donna spoke out.

"What do you mean by that?"

Palette Roller looks up at Donna, as he than spoke out to her.

"Believe it or not...I was born in a middle of a fight, 2 years ago."

This made Donna's eyes widened, as she spoke out.

"What? But you look and sound and act like a 20 year old!"

Palette than spoke out.

"That is because I was created like that. And the thing is...I had to be born from a fight between 2 corrupted people. A.K.A, my 'parents.'"

This made Donna's eyes widened, as she spoke out.

"Your parents...went physical fighting, against each other?"

Palette looks down and spoke out.

"I think so...I don't know. I was recently born at the time. So I had no idea what was going on. And it was a bad time to be born, due to the fact that my brother, and his father, they were in a very dire situation, and because of this, Gradient, he put me in a pocket dimension of his to keep me safe from what my parents had turned into. It wasn't until I was a year old, where I mentally matured into an adult and he had taught me my powers, in which he reveled what has happened to one of my parents. That being...Ink, who is a person that creates stuff."

Donna and Grenda gawked at Palette Roller, who than continues as he speaks out.

"Ink had apparently lacks a soul of his own, and thus, was unable the feel emotions. So he made a deal with an entity with incomprehensible might, and took a piece of that entity's soul. This allowed him to feel emotions, but at a cost, in which he is...I think he is controlled by the entity that he had made the deal with. And as for my other parent...Dream...I have no idea what happened to him. But I guess he just have done something similar which lead him to being corrupted, despite being a guardian of positivity. And...needless to say, I was very sad and angry that I had to be born from 2 corrupted people, and because of this, I decided to help and aid my brothers in the things that he has to do."

This made Donna feel sad for him, as she than spoke out.

"Did you...not have any friends to keep you company?"

Palette Roller shook his head, as he than spoke out.

"No. I only had my half-brothers as company. Gradient had tried to shelter and shield me from the horrific situation present. He was always worried about me, as he does not want to have me be discovered and caught by either Dream or Ink. When I was created, he had to smuggle me out of the area, before they would find me, because to him, if I am found, I would either be consumed by one of them, or be manipulated into doing terrible stuff. Because of this, he is trying to make sure that I am ready to face them, but the bad side is that I cannot make friends, due to the fact that he does not want me to be killed, and he cares a lot about me...maybe a little too much."

This made Donna and Grenda intrigued, as Donna spoke out.

"Your older half-brothers's protective of you?"

Palette Roller nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"Yeah, and not just me, but to those that he loved deeply. And he is very vengeful to those that had dared try and hurt me, and if he sees any spawns that are born, that are related to him? He will rescue them and make sure that they are kept safe."

Grenda than spoke out.

"Was there a spawn that had been born and he saved?"

Palette Roller nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"Yeah, only one. And this is during a battle that became responsible for bringing us here. During a fight, Gradient's father, Error, and my uncle, Nightmare, had gotten into one heck of a fuss of sort, and their fight, it was so immense and destructive that some of their leftover residues of what they had been using to fight against one another, merged, and made a spawn named Radier, who is also my cousin. Thing is, though, Gradient didn't have time to check out his physical appearance, as Gradient used his power to teleport him somewhere, that only a person that Gradient is close to knows. So I don't know anything about my cousin at all. But hopefully that Error is raising him, if he is able to, and even viscuously attacked Ink when he tried killing me

This made Donna looked down, as she than spoke out.

"Gradient, your brother, he must be really protective, using violence, huh?"

Palette looks up at Donna and nodded his head.

"Yeah, he is. Has your friend, Grenda, ever went brutal against those that had wronged you?"

Donna nodded her head, as Grenda took the turn to speak our.

"I have had to protect her and got revenge against the people that had hurt Donna many times! First, by her abusive boyfriend, in which I had torn him apart and consumed him, and that, by an annoying blond doctor that had treated her badly for no reason, and I had to break her badly just to have her leave Donna alone. Plus, I was hungry."

It didn't take long for Palette to realize who it is that Grenda is talking about.

"Blonde doctor...you mean Dr. Buck?"

This caught both of their attention, as Grenda than spoke out

"You know of that pesky doctor?!"

Palette nodded his head, a she than spoke out.

"I do, because she has been assigned to where me and my brothers are at."

Donna looked a little worried, as she has heard and seen what Dr. Buck was like, and it was a very bad experience for Donna, as she spoke out.

"Did Gradient attack Dr. Buck in anyway, she Dr. Buck having bother him?"

Palette shook his head no, as he than spoke out.

"No. At worst, he would intimidate those that are annoying to him, and that is it. He didn't really hurt her, though I think he struck a nerve when I heard him call Dr. Buck, insignificant, and he didn't realize what he had done."

This made Grenda smirk, as she spoke out.

"Glad someone else called her that."

Palette nodded his head, as he than spoke out.

"I guess...though the only person that he did harm, was Dr. Numita, the father of Dr. Buck, and not without good reason."

This made Donna concerned, as she than spoke out.

"What...happened?"

Palette Roller signed, as he than began to speak out to Donna.

"Apparently...her father, had out one of half my brothers into a type of experiment of sorts, and one I know nothing about, which involved putting BlueScreen, that's his name, against a lizard that cannot die and can adapt, and hates all life. And the experiment that BlueScreen was put through...it had almost killed him right on the spot, which had made Gradient very furious."

This made Donna shocked, as Grenda snarled out.

"I guess it runs in the family, to cause misery to the others. But I never thought that blood could even cause near death."

Palette than spoke out.

"Actually, Dr. Buck had nothing to do with what happened to BlueScreen. Dr. Numita did it on his own accord. And needless to say, Gradient got so enraged that he took him to his pocket dimension that he had tortured him so badly, that what he has done cannot be reversed."

Donna looks at Palette, as she spoke out.

"What did Gradient do?"

Palette Roller looked down at the ground...and he felt a look of disgust and horror on his face creep and form, as Donna could guess that it was very bad.

"Gradient he...he did a lot of insane damage to Dr. Numita. He took away 3 of his limbs, keeping the right arm, and ripped out his left eye, ear, and took one of his kidneys, and put him in extremely critical condition. And that is not all...he had somehow kept him alive while he had tortured him. And he made it  slow and extremely painful to that doctor. So he felt every part of the pain, until he was put into a bad coma."

This made Donna a little horrified. While she had seen that happened, that was only with her abusive Boyfriend. But with what Gradient did to Dr. Numita, was even more gruesome. Grenda snarled out to Palette.

"Is that all? Ripping off most of his limbs, and some parts of his body, while also putting him in a coma?"

But Palette shook his head, as he than spoke out.

"No. Worse. Much worse than even the SCP foundation never knew."

Grenda looked confused, as Palette spoke out.

"He may have finished the body, he may have destroyed most of his use of the body, but he has never finished the mind. He had trapped Dr. Numita, inside of his own body, and he is unaware of what has happened to him, and Gradient...he tortures Dr. Numita, with countless nightmares and horrific visions, trapping him inside, so that he will never wake up again, and to forever torment him for what he had done to one of his half-brothers, through his power in being able to manipulate the mind. It is similar to what I can do, but not as strong as in my power to manipulate dreams."

This made Donna shocked, due to how immensely brutal it sounds to Dr. Numita, and Grenda's rather confused, as she spoke out.

"Why let him live? Why can't he kill him? It should be far more satisfying than this."

Palette than spoke out.

"Because to him, Death would be far to kind, and it would be letting Dr. Numita off very easily. To him, death would simply free him from the pain that Gradient subjected him to. Which is why he does not want to kill Dr. Numita. He does not want to free him. He wants to make him suffer, to the point that he would wish to die, but Gradient will never liberate him. He will forever trap him until the end of his life."

Grenda looks at Palette, and blinks her eyes, as she spoke out.

"Hmm...and I thought that my methods were creepy. But Gradient...heh...I think he and I will be good friends." 

Palette shrugged, as he spoke out.

"Welll...except that...even though it would be good, thing is, Gradient does not take pleasure in it. He doesn't like to do it. Only reason that he does, is because he just wants to make sure that he sets in example to those that dare to harm his brothers, or worse."

Grenda rolled her eyes, as Donna spoke out.

"And...Dr. Buck, has she been treating you all...harshly?"

Palette shook his head, as he spoke out.

"Well...she tried to, when she first spoke to Gradient. But Gradient was a cold and harsh person himself, even more so than Dr. Buck. But now...heh. Believe it or not, Dr. Buck had suddenly become much more friendly to Gradient for some reason. Maybe because they both have family problems, maybe because they saw a traumatic experience that changed them the way they are, regardless of what it is, they seem to be getting along very well."

Donna was surprised, and so was Grenda. Who knew the true cold-hearted Dr. Buck would act kind. And Donna...she than spoke out.

"Well...if you say that...you don't have any friends...do you..."

Palette looks at Donna, as Grenda finished the last part.

"...want to be our friend?"

This caught Palette's attention, as he was not expecting that. He was surprised, as he than spoke out.

"R-Really?"

Donna nodded, along with Grenda. While Grenda was suspicious of Palette Rolller, due to the fact that he is someone that is opposite to her, but even more greater. But seeing that Palette is a person with no friends, and the fact that she senses that he is not a bad person, she decides to make an exception. Both Donna and Grenda nodded their heads, as Palette spoke out.

"Wow...I...I don't believe it. I...thank you. It means...it means a lot to me."

Palette Roller smiled a sad, yet relived smile, as a tear fell out of his eye sockets, as he than began to wipe it off of his face.

Donna than smiled a little, along with Grenda, as this is the first time, ever since she was a child, that she had finally made a new friend. And it is someone that had never gained friends like her, though in his case, he had only his older half-brothers as his company. But even so, it is rather sad that Palette had no friends at all. But now, Donna, and Grenda...they are now the very first friends that Palette Roller has, and he is not planning on wasting this friendship. He'll cherish it to the best of all of his powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 898 23
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
30.3K 950 12
I'll try to update once/twice a week ^^
4.5K 141 7
Come join rimuru on his journey in the world of MHA where he will be teaching a bunch of problem children and fight villains (I will be looking in th...
548K 6.2K 23
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...