Off The Rails (BNHA x Male OC)

By silverowlbells

Namura Yuji was a normal 15 year old with a pretty crappy quirk. He's quite the trouble maker; a delinquent a... More

1: Introducing...Him
2: Ice To Meet You
3: To Catch An Owl
4: To See A Ghost
5: Test It Out For Yourself
6: I've Got To Go Away
7: Why Is It Always My Problem?
8: Help Me Out Here
9: Partners In (Not) Crime
10: Irresponsible Parenting
11: Real Deal
12: The Fall From Grace
13: Keep It Clean
14: Good Luck Out There
15: My Dinner With The Problem Child
17: Ahoy There
18: Calculated Mistakes
19: Surprise?
20: Can You Believe That?
21: Three Trench Coats In A Kid
22: We'll Burn That Bridge When We Get To It
23: Coming In Clutch
24: Get In The Spirit Of Things
25: Your Opinion Is What Matters
26: And So It Begins
27: The Yee To My Haw
28: The 4th Element
29: Take A Chance On Me
30: The Warning Signs
31: Can I Steal That? I Promise To Keep It Safe
32: Where In The World
33: The Great Escape
34: Throw The First Punch-Make It A Good One
35: Enough Hands To Hold Both Of Yours
36: How Many Walls Does A Room Have?
37: Catch 22
38: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 1
39: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 2
40: Do It For The Fame
41: Loose Lips Sink Ships
42: Take On Me
Finale
Epilogue

16: Reunion Tour

8K 457 86
By silverowlbells

Unfortunately Aizawa's plans for somehow enrolling Yuji in the supplementary course were cast aside very quickly. 

"Mr. Aizawa you have to understand, she's in danger!" Midoriya pleaded, his eyes wide and sad. God these kids. Always messing up his plans. 

"Explain the full situation to me." Aizawa said, pinching the bridge of his nose. One of the biggest problem children had just shown up his office, on the verge of tears after only his second day at Nighteye's agency. 

"I was patrolling with Togata and we ran into a little girl. Well she ran into me, but that's beside the point." Midoriya rambled, "Basically she's Chisaki Kai's daughter, he called her that himself. Her name's Eri by the way. She was so think and covered in bandages and wearing a really tattered dress and she wasn't even wearing shoes! I thinks he's being hurt and she was clinging to be so tightly and she told me not to go but he gave her a really scary look and she went to him. But she didn't want to! And I really need your help to help her because Nighteye's not doing anything.". 

"Stop for breath once in a while kid." Aizawa said, mulling over the information in his head. 

It was pretty plain to see that the girl was in danger. Although it wasn't rare for Midoriya to get worked up about justice, this was completely different. 

This was a child. 

"I'll see what I can do kid. What info I can gather." He said vaguely. "I'll pull you and Togata aside when I have more details.". 

Midoriya nodded, looking slightly disappointed that he hadn't been told to suit up and move out immediately. Still Aizawa was at least taking it seriously. 

---------- ---------- ---------- --------- ----------- ---------- -------- ----------- 

Katsuki was pretty sure he was being haunted. 

That was the only good explanation. 

There had been a consistent tapping on his door for a while now, but every time he looked around there was no one there. Absolutely no one. There were no branches or anything close enough to make that sound either. 

It was freaky as shit but he was too upset at being put on house arrest and not getting his license. He was falling behind again and he hated it. 

So when the tapping noise sounded off again he rushed over to the door, threw it open and shouted at the world. 

"Whoever the fuck is doing this-shut the fuck up!" He growled. 

There was a laugh from below. A very familiar laugh, he might add. 

"Hey princess." Yuji drawled, waving from his place on the ground floor, just below the balcony. Katsuki's mouth hung open in shock. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He hissed, "Get lost, sparkle face!". 

"Sparkle face? I think that's a new one." The dark blue haired boy mused. "Now come on, Rapunzel, let down your hair so I can get up there.". 

"This is breaking and entering idiot." 

"No, this is an intervention." Yuji corrected. "Hurry up.". 

"I don't have shit to get you up here with. Stay down there and go home!" Bakugou shouted. 

"Well good thing my ma told me to always buy good rope." Yuji said, shrugging off his backpack. He swung the rope up to Katsuki and tied a small loop in it for his foot to go. 

"Your ma has some weird fucking advice.". 

Katsuki pulled him up with a surprising amount of effort. "You're heavy as shit." He grunted. Yuji didn't want to explain that it was because he was way more muscular than he let the average person catch on too, so he just pouted. 

"Yikes. No wonder Midoriya doesn't want to be around you right now." He commented. 

He must have struck a nerve because Bakugou glared at him. Yuji climbed onto the balcony and they both slipped inside Katsuki's room. 

"So," Yuji said, taking his shoes off, "can I get the whole story?". 

"Its dumb." Katsuki sighed. Yuji raised an eyebrow. 

"I severely doubt that.". 

So Katsuki explained it all. Well, almost all of it. He talked about their provisional licensing exam, the tension in their relationship after Katsuki started blaming himself for All Might's retirement. He mentioned that Midoriya had been 'keeping some important shit' from him, but didn't say what it was. He seemed apologetic that he didn't tell Yuji too, which was strange. He just genuinely couldn't say what it was. 

"And we're going through what he fucking calls a 'shift' in the 'nature of our relationship'." Katsuki said, with a roll of the eyes but a slight blush.

"What does that mean?" Yuji asked, genuinely curious. Katsuki looked over the other teen, took in his whole body and shook his head. 

"Beats me." He lied. 

There was no way he could explain 'I told deku it was okay for him to admit he liked you and he blew up at me, saying he totally didn't and that it would never be okay' to the person in question. Then Izuku had gone on to say that would 'shift the nature of their relationship' completely. 

He hadn't said it out loud, but Katsuki knew Midoriya had meant to say 'ruin'. 

"Well the one piece of advice would be that relationships are supposed to be fun. Don't stress about stuff that's gonna end up being fun." Yuji said. 

"Like you've been in enough relationships to give advice.". 

Yuji laughed. "Well, no. I haven't been the most 'relationship oriented' person.". The silent implication was that everything he had done was done with people he was very much not in a relationship with. 

And Yuji was by no means innocent. 

It was sad to think the first two people he'd ever wanted to be in a relationship with were already dating each other. 

Fuck his life honestly. 

He was dragged away from the conversation by a call on his burner phone. 

"Why are you getting called by someone named 'Venkman'?" Bakugou asked, confused. Yuji smiled. 

"Its a contact name for a co-worker. Sort of an inside joke. Let me take this outside." He said, getting up and walking to the balcony. When he was sure no one would be listening in her picked up the phone. 

"What's up pencil arms?" Yuji answered. The line went silent. "What? Pencil arms, Eraserhead, get it? No? Just me?". 

"This. This is why I never call you." Aizawa said. Yuji could practically hear him pinch his nose in frustration. "I need to ask you about a very specific organization.". 

"Go right ahead.". 

"What do you know about the Shie Hassaikai?". 

It was Yuji's turn to go silent. 

What did he know? 

What did he know

What didn't he know? 

"We're gonna have to talk about this in person." He said, "Meet me on top of the nice brick café near U.A.". 

"What are you doing so close to U.A tonight?" Shota asked. 

"I'm off the clock. Just visiting a friend in the area. See you in 10. And stop badmouthing me to Hizashi, he loves me and you can't stop that." Yuji said before hanging up. 

He slid open the glass door and grabbed his backpack. "I've gotta go." He said apologetically. "Duty calls.". 

"Katsuki 'tched' at him. "Fine. Get the hell out of here then." He said grumpily. Yuji smiled and leant down, pecking the hero student on the cheek before walking back to the balcony to repel himself down the wall. 

Katsuki's heartbeat was so fast Yuji was a little worried, but he got his own rush of adrenaline from the action. He had kissed Midoriya on the cheek before, so he figured it was okay. No homewrecking boundaries crossed. 

----------- ----------- ---------- ----------- ------------ ---------- ------------- 

"We have to stop meeting like this." Yuji drawled. Aizawa buried his face in his hands.

"I asked you to talk to me." He repeated. Yuji nodded. "Not to do any heroics. Not to hunt down villains. Not to do anything other than literally just talk.". 

"Uh-huh.". 

"Then who's that?". 

"Oh!" Yuji said, as if he was just now realizing he had a weird looking woman in an owl costume slung over his shoulder. "This is Miho.". He was dressed in his full hero gear, which had been in his backpack the whole time. 

Aizawa stared at him. Just stared. 

"Oh right. You want to hear what she's doing here. Well she tried to eat a baby bird-" 

"SHE WHAT?" 

"I know right! It was weird as fuck. So I saved the baby bird and I'm gonna the police for a welfare check because I think she's not all there and could probably use some help. They'll contact her family and the right people.". Yuji put the woman, who appeared to be unconscious, down. "So...the Shie Hassaikai.". 

Aizawa handed Yuji his phone that had a transcription of everything Midoriya had told him. Beneath the mask Yuji's face turned worried. 

"I can get her out soon. Give me a couple days, if we have that much time." Yuji said. Aizawa nodded. 

"Well I can offer my assistance and the assistance of two students. They wont let me do this without them.". Yuji hummed in consideration. 

"We'll do it Saturday. That's a good time. Very few people will be in the building. I'm willing to bet she's in the basement. Fuck that basement is creepy as shit." The teen shivered just remembering the winding tunnels the man who had recruited him had shown him through. 

"You know them better than I predicted." Aizawa said, shocked. Yuji smiled sheepishly. 

"Of course I know them." He laughed, trying to cover his tense posture and impending sense of doom. "I used to work for them.". 

"Now I've gotta meet these new Ghostbusters team members.". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing to see here, just three disaster gays pining after each other. 

I love how Katsuki and Midoriya both are constantly flustered by Yuji, have complex thoughts about their feelings for him and are analytical about this, trying to keep their relationship healthy while they open up the possibility of asking Yuji to date them. 

Meanwhile Yuji saw them both on a train one day and immediately thought 'I could go for that'. 

Like the world was just one big game of smash or pass. 

I love Eri so I'm excited for her introduction! And Yuji finally gets to use his inner knowledge of the Shie Hassaikai for good instead of to sell drugs for them. 

Also his personal connections with them, which is hella complicated if I'm being honest. 

BTW Aizawa's contact name in Yuji's phone is Venkman because that's the name of Bill Murray's character in-you guessed it-ghost busters. He definitely thinks its the funniest thing known to man. 

Stay Tuned! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 331 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
366K 13.1K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
11.5K 524 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
181K 4.9K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...