Marvel/AOS One-Shots

Od shersmultifandom

A series of Agents of SHIELD and Marvel one-shots about your favourite characters! I also write canon and non... Viac

ABOUT THE BOOK
➰ THOR - Soulmate ➰
➰ PETER 1 - Gauntlet ➰
➰ SKIMMONS - Caught ➰
➰ MAY - The Threat ➰
➰ JEMMA - Perfect Gift ➰
➰ DAISY- Boost ➰
➰ Fitzward - Purrrrr ➰
➰ AOS TEAM - Monkey ➰
➰ WARD - Vault D ➰
➰ DEKE - Tour ➰
➰ Skimmons/Fitzward ➰
➰ SKYE - Storm ➰
➰ FITZ - Is This Love ➰
SUGGESTIONS!!!

➰ DAISY - Inhuman ➰

335 13 1
Od shersmultifandom

It all started on Friday when mom cooked dinner. It was fish, which I normally don't enjoy, but she looked really happy when she put it on the plate, I couldn't say no.

Now I wish I did. I'm sure she would too, if she were still here. If I didn't murder her.

I'm on the run with an Iced Tea, a bag of Reece's Minis, and my phone. Which does not have data, so it's pretty useless.

At least I have enough control over my new 'abilities' that I can charge said phone.

The streetlights flicker one by one as I pass by them. They stop once I'm a few feet away. Some of them stay on, some don't.

I find my gifts quite interesting. But what's happened so far, which is literally only two days, is that I can 'steal' light?

That probably doesn't make sense, but I can store it for a later use as well. As of this point, the 'later use' has been murder.

I walk into a cheep ass motel and book a small room for the night. It's on the top floor, which might allow me to get sleep. Hopefully there isn't a crackhead party.

After several minutes of failed attempts to sign in to the wifi, I collapse on the very uncomfortable bed (which is broken and has cocaine on it from the last person).

Until this moment, I had ignored the soft, yet agitating sound of dripping tap water. There's no way I can sleep with that.

Walking up to the bathroom I here loud footsteps. Usually I would totally ignore something as normal as that, but with all that's happened recently, I don't.

I become one of those stupid ass characters in horror movies, and leave my room, closing my door as silently as possible.

I hear two sets of footsteps, which makes me feel like I'm paranoid. Surely there are many couples staying here, right?

My feet decide to be absolute assholes and keep going. Going where exactly? I don't know. Hopefully not to my death.

Along the way down to the third floor, which is where I should run into them on the tiny staircase, I charge up on light.

I'm starting to think it's the ATCU- which is a new organization set on helping people like me. Although, I call bullshit.

No one in the world would collect powered people with good intentions in mind.

I peek over the staircase and confirm what I was thinking. Definitely government. They couldn't make it more obvious with their bulletproof vests and black clothes.

The man is holding a gun. They're going to kill me. They're going to fucking kill me.

No, I won't let them. Not now, not like this. I won't let the ATCU have control.

I blast the man to the ground with a ray of light. The woman looks at me. She's a little less scared than I thought she'd be, but I can still see the fear in her eyes. I smile.

Okay, I admit, that action probably made her think I'm a psychopath, but who cares? Let her think whatever she wants. If she tries anything on me, she's dead anyways.

Apparently, this agent woke up and chose the path of death today, because she thinks it's smart to chase me up the stairs.

Everything starts to shake at a violent pace. Dammit, this has to be the worst possible time for an earthquake. Just my luck.

The woman blasts me -just like I did to the man- but whatever she did was invisible.

She must have gifts, too. I guess the new government motto is 'fight fire with fire'.

That's one thing I can agree with. I blast her back, this time much harder. Another ability that comes with my new-found power is that I can see well in the dark.

Turning off the lights would be tactical in more than one way. I'll gain more power as well. The room turns dark and cold.

It brings me back to the months where mom couldn't pay the power bill. I feel like I'm home again. This is what I was meant to do. What I was meant to be. I love it.

The man comes at me. He's a lot bigger than when he was on the stairs below me. I look down and see that my shirt is white. Shit. Anyone could see me like this. I might as well be wearing a neon sign.

I take off the t-shirt revealing a black bra underneath. Much better.

The woman comes at me with a punch, but I deflect it. My offence is crap, but I can block almost anything. A life skill that was a necessity to have where I've lived.

I kick her with terrible form, barely doing anything, but I back it up with another blast to the chest. Her partner helps her up, giving me time to run up the stairs.

"So she's not on our side I assume?"

"I haven't even gotten the chance to talk to her yet. I bet she thinks we're HYDRA."

"Can't blame her, I told you we should have worn disguises. We look like them."

"And I told you that you shouldn't bring a gun! That's probably the first thing she saw. God this is such a mess. I just need to-"

"Remember that some people don't want to be saved. Whether she thinks we're bad or not, I doubt she'd come with us now. I think she broke my arm. Or both my arms."

"Don't be dramatic, we have to keep trying.
The ATCU could come here at any moment, and you know Coulson wants her out when they do. Are you really gunna let him down
like that? Or, are you going to help?"

"Dammit Daisy, I hate you sometimes."

Wait. So these people are not ATCU? And who's Coulson? He sounds important. They also said they're not HYDRA.

Just because these people don't work for the modern Nazis, doesn't mean they're good people. They're still hunting me.

Daisy and MNIDK (man's name idk) come after me again, but this time I have the upper hand. It's pitch black.

"Fitz, can you get some light in here?"

Nope. I lied. Now there's a bunch of yellow balls of light flying in. Motherfucker.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I wake up in a white box. There's a weird pattern that outlines the walls, and a few windows to look out of. The door opens.

Now I'm in yet another white room, but this time there's a bed and a tv. There's no remote that goes with it, but at least I have my phone. Never mind, they took that.

"Hello Mrs Reynolds. I'm Mack, and this is Daisy. Sorry we had to take you in like that, but you weren't exactly cooperating."

When did they get in here? How did I not hear the door opening? Why do my ears-

"If you're wondering what the sound is, its most likely the serum we injected you with. You got up earlier than expected."

Before speaking, I think about answering in a different language. I don't because I'm sure they've been monitoring me.

"Fun, I'm locked up and my head is fucked. But I'm sure that was your goal, right?"

"We're not trying to hurt you, we just want to help. Mack is going to ask you some basic questions about your gifts."

He pulls out a clipboard. "Have you come into contact with fish oil recently?"

"I don't know... I ate fish with my mom on Friday but that's not fish oil."

"Your mother was there with you, did she experience any changes as well?"

"My mother's dead," I snap.

"Oh I- I'm sorry to here that. What day did you experience these changes? And was there anyone else there with you two?"

"It was Friday around seven, and no."

"Okay, we've seen you in action, but do you know exactly what you can do?"

Idiot. "If you even thought for a second I'd tell you that, you're fucking delusional."

"Veronica, as I've said, we just want to help you. You need to learn control."

"I need to learn control? That was my first fight with my powers, and I fucking broke your limbs! You're the ones who kidnapped me! If anyone needs advice, it's you!"

Mack mumbles 'let's go' but Daisy doesn't move. "I felt the way you do right now when I went through metamorphosis. My whole world came crashing down on me."

"I'm familiar with the whole 'we're the same' speech, captor." She looks down.

"And you use anger as your defence system. I use sarcasm. And humour."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Honestly, I'm trying to get you to trust me. I work for SHIELD. Mack and I are creating a team with Inhumans- which is what we call people like us. I'd like you to join."

"Join you? Are you serious right now?!"

"I know everything is a lot to take in, but we will tell you everything, I promise."

"You seem like someone who wants to help people, right? This is the best way to do that. We also don't want you to get hurt."

"I want a sit down with your boss- Coulson, right? And some chips. And a lot of pizza. Also alcohol, I'm not too picky."

They smile, and even laugh a little.

"What? Are you serious? I mean, this is great but- how did I convince you?"

"Oh, you two did nothing, but I'm sure this is what my mom would want me to do. Also, it would be nice to learn more about my gift, and know the world's secrets."

She pulls me in for a hug. "And food."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I didn't think it was possible to obtain this much information at once. Jiaying and the Inhumans, Grant Ward and HYDRA, their relationship with the government.

The fall (and rise) of SHIELD, the attack on New York, Coulson dying. It was a lot!

Thank god I have Daisy and Mack- who are drinking on a couch with me.

"So you're saying that your scientist friend Simmons was on a different planet?!"

"In a completely different galaxy, too!"

"Damn, I've been missing out!" We laugh together and finish our drinks. The three of us have been doing this for hours.

"Well, I think I'm going to call it a night, guys. It's nice to meet you, Veronica."

"Good night Mack!" Daisy and I say that at the same time and giggle. Yes, we are pretty drunk, but we've had a long day.

Mack leaves the room and there's a bit of awkward silence- which I don't enjoy.

"So-" Daisy grabs my face with both her hands and lays her lips on mine. I'm a little shocked to say the least, but I kiss back.

She's fucking gorgeous- but I hadn't even thought about her like that.

We both pull away. "Shit, I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from."

"It's alright." I don't know what to say, so I return the favour. This is probably the alcohol's doings, but in the moment I really don't care. I need to live my life for once.

Who knows what's next.

Vote for more Daisy one-shots! ⭐️

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.4K 252 22
All Simmons wanted was to start over but Fitz had other plans in mind.
1K 38 7
A young Jemma simmons works for S.H.I.E.L.D a true Genius, yet she can't even figure out her feelings for poor Leopold Fitz. Trying to untangle there...
855 10 10
#Marvel One-Shots Lots of Marvel one shots requests open I don't agree with some ships, and I don't write lots of straight stuff. Most of this is go...
3.7K 125 14
One shots with one of my favorite ships. Mostly fluff but I might add some different stuff to add variety. I don't own any of the characters. All of...