SIGNATURE - Park Jimin

By jiminnnimagine

Circumstances of both Jimin and Y/n led to their arranged marriage. Park Jimin, a hot future CEO, is cold and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Bonus chapter: Hana
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
INFO

Chapter 16

479 29 20
By jiminnnimagine

Aftershock.

Park Jimin attached his lips to mine. My eyes went wide as I freezed, looking at his closed eyes while kissing me. I felt myself getting weaker by each passing second he has pressing his warm wet lips to my cold ones.

Just a few seconds later, he pulled back, a victory smirk visible on his face. I was left speechless and lonely, due to the cold feeling of my moist lips again.

As my mind was on the roller coaster of emotions, Jimin turned to the cheering audience and said his last few sentences, concluding his speech on a positive note.

I was dumbstruck by what he just did, still stiff next to him. My fingers involuntarily intertwined with Jimin's as we walked down the stage towards our table.

I look up from the floor, seeing Taehyung with his jaw open, Mr Park with hearts in his eyes and my parents with puzzled, devastated looks on their faces. I quickly move away my attention from my parents, excusing myself to go to the bathroom, not able to even spare Jimin a glance.

I clumsily speed walk towards the exit, abruptly stopping in front of a waiter with a tray. Snatching a full glass of champagne from him, I continue hurriedly walking to escape the loud space in order to think for a minute and consume everything that just happened.

As I walk determinedly though an empty corridor, I gulp the glass in one go, scrunching up my nose at the fizzy drink.

"I can't believe he just stole my first kiss..." I mumble to myself, on the verge of hysterically screaming, crying and laughing while practically jogging towards the ladies room.

As I enter the single bathroom I was previously in with Jimin, I can't help but recall what happened here about an hour ago. Hitting my head repeatedly, hoping the memory would go away, I slide down the wall about to lose my last remaining brain cell.

"Okay. Calm down, Y/n. Calm down..." I told myself, waving my hands at my face to get some air circulation going on. Standing up again, I paced around the bathroom and then walked to the mirror, grabbing the sink at the sides as I looked at my reflection.

"Why are you getting so worked up over a simple kiss?" I asked, trying to reassure myself. "It's not like he meant it. You're just over exaggerating!"

But what if he meant it?...

"Don't be so full of yourself. He did it to make our marriage look believable! He wouldn't kiss me otherwise," I nodded, talking to myself like a crazy person.

Are you sure about that?...

"Yes! It was necessary to fool everyone! Look at yourself, you look like a potato. He would never even lay his eyes on you. This kiss was meaningless!"

But did you want it to be the opposite?

I frowned at what ridiculous thoughts are randomly popping up in my head. Running a hand through my hair, I tried to think.

Wait...

Doesn't he have a girlfriend?...

I gasped, covering my mouth with a hand. I remembered a really weird encounter I had with her that day when I came to his office. Jimin introduced her as a one night stand but if she is his secretary, works with him every day then I'm sure they have some kind of relationship going on. I could tell by that woman's behavior, she considered Jimin as something more that just a few rebounds.

The fact that Jimin never mentioned her after that confrontation, was making my head pulsate. If they still have anything going on between them then that means the kiss that just happened was an action of cheating towards that girl.

Sighing, I let my head fall to thinking over the situation.

I need a drink...

Jimin

How much more wasted could she possibly get?...

I thought to myself, carrying my drunk giggling wife in my hands. Y/n wiggled around, making it hard for me to do so.

"Bring the car around to the parking lot. We don't want reporters to see her like that," I told one of the guards. He nodded and walked away.

"Hey! Jimin," a voice called out just as I was about to enter an elevator. Turning around I looked at the man. Taehyung.

"Do you need any help? Are you sure you can manage?" Taehyung asked with a bit of concern.

"Don't you think I can handle a harmless drunk woman?"

"You never know what might happen. Women are crazy. Remember?" He commented. I raised a brow.

"I know they are. I'm holding one in my hands," I lifted Y/n's head up. She drunkingly smiled at Taehyung while waving and mouthing a 'hi'.

"I think I can handle her. You stay here and see the ceremony to the end. If something happens, I'm one call away."

"Alright, I'll call you then," Taehyung answered.

"I didn't mean it when I said to call me. Handle it yourself, I've already got one dead body to deal with."

"Then why'd you say that?" Taehyung chuckled at my response and came closer. Looking down at Y/n he waved her goodbye. "Sweet dreams, Y/n!" He called sweetly.

"Heheheeeee... bye~!" She giggled with her eyes closed. Taehyung chuckled at her state and ruffled her hair, playing with her like she is a baby.

"Are you done?" I asked, with a bit of annoyance in my voice. "She's kinda difficult to carry."

Taehyung shot me a glare and stepped back. "I'll call Y/n tomorrow and tell her that you just called her fat. Have a good night, Mr Park," He bowed and grimaced.

"I wasn't calling her fat you idiot! I've been holding her in my arms for the past fifteen minutes. Try doing that while she's wiggling around without stopping!" I glared back and entered the elevator with Y/n in my arms.

"I'll let it slide for now," Taehyung smiled this time but it quickly dropped. "Don't you dare try to do anything with her tonight. I'll be watching you," he signaled with his fingers, creeping me out.

"She'll be of no use to me tonight anyways..." I mumbled, looking down at her.

"Keep my father away from the dance floor at all costs, got it?" I warned and he bowed in response with a sly smirk on his face. The doors of the elevator closed in front of me, not letting me figure out what he meant by that expression.

"Y/N! STOP BITING THE LEATHER SEAT!" I yelled in horror, watching her try and take a bite of the passenger seat of the car.

"Whyyyy?" She whined, pouting at me with huge puppy eyes.

God, I hate those eyes so much...

"If you keep on biting and I run into a bump on the road, all your teeth will fall out!" I explained to her like she's an infant.

"But whyyyy?" She continued as if I didn't just explain it to her. Hearing me sigh, she understood it as a green light to bite the seat again.

"Y/N, STOP!" I screamed, putting my palm in front of the fabric before she could ruin my car. Instead of the leather she bit on my fingers, making me yell out in pain. "Ow, ow! Y/n! You'll bite my fingers off!"

She let go of me with her teeth and sat properly, looking ahead at the road. "Sorry..."

"Are you upset now?" I asked, eyeing her.

"Nooooo. Hahaaaa, got 'em!" She exclaimed, thinking she has fooled me by playing disappointed.

I kept silent, letting her enjoy a simple happy moment like this. I don't know where it was coming from, but all I wanted to do was make her happy today. Y/n had a very eventful day, and not in the best sense. I felt bad about that argument she had with her mother. It was making my insides twist just by imagining what she went through.

She looked so vulnerable and hurt that all I could think about is keeping her close, protecting her from this cruel world. A such fragile small woman shouldn't have to go though anything like this. I couldn't believe that I was such an asshole to her. After realizing it, my heart was breaking into millions of pieces. I was hurting her. Humiliating her. And now I think it's in my hands to fix a part of her that was broken.

I parked the car next to our house and went out to get Y/n out of the passenger seat. By the time I was next to the door, she already stepped outside. Clumsily walking towards the front door.

"Wait for me. You're gonna fall," I warned, locking the car and speed walking to reach her.

"I'm fiiin-" she was cut off when she bumped into a flower pot, making it fall on its side. I grabbed her under her arms before Y/n could fall to the ground.

"Sorry, hehe," she sheepishly giggled, covering her mouth. "I will- clean it- tomorrow-," she hiccuped, making herself sound funny.

I tried to suppress my laughter as much as I could while staring down at her.

She is so adorable...

"What?" She asked, looking at me.

Did I just say that out loud?...

"I said you look adorable, baby," I commented and formed a smirk once seeming her cheeks turning red.

Growing tired, I stopped wasting any more time and grabbed Y/n by her legs, throwing her over my shoulder. She let out squeaks and a few curse words. Walking inside, I headed to the second floor right away. Getting hot, I tried not to look to my side.

I bet i would see a very nice view if I looked in the mirror right now...

Trying to keep my dirty thoughts in my pants, I set Y/n down onto her bed. She looked at me weakly smiling, as if she was saying thank you.

There is no way I am leaving her alone tonight...

Going over to the closet, I search for her pajamas. Accidentally opening a wrong drawer, I come face to face with that woman's panties. Blinking twice, I shut it closed with a big slam. It's getting harder to keep it together when all I could think about was getting some.

Ehhh, maybe it's because it's been a while?...

Baffled at my own thoughts, I run a hand through my hair, thinking this too much for me to handle. I was on the edge. Keeping myself on a thin thread, I find Y/n's pajamas and come back putting them on the bed beside her.

"Come on, let's get you changed," I lifted a half dead body of hers to sit up. She gave me a suspicious glare. "Don't worry, I won't look."

"But I know that you will," she frowned, pushing me away with her finger cutely.

"You're right. I will," I squeezed her cheek. "Now turn around."

"Just unzip- my back. I can change myself," she suggested and I didn't oppose.

Once she managed to turn around, I grabbed the zipper, about to pull it down.

"Just please don't look at my ugly back..." she nearly whispered, keeping her head low.

"I've already seen your back, Y/n. It's beautiful," I assured, slowly pulling the zipper down, exposing her naked back. My eyes trailed down her spine, exploring every inch I could see with my eyes.

Once I was done, I stood up and turned around, letting her change into nightclothes. Hearing inaudible groans from the woman was tempting me to turn around. But I kept my head cool.

"Jimin?" She called out and I faced her. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, wearing her pajamas. My lips tilting upwards, I sat down next to her. She had a faint smile, looking somewhere in the distance. I was silent, listening to her unsteady breathing. Then she suddenly turned to me, her eyes curious.

"How do I kiss?"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A/n: Another update! This time on schedule, yay!

I want to thank you guys for 400 reads. You may think this is not much but it makes me extremely happy! Thank you!

Please vote and comment, don't be shy! There are more chapters coming, I will definitely post another one tomorrow.

From now on, the story will get more interesting so prepare yourselves ;)

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 974 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...
50.1K 1.6K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
538K 28.7K 33
Park Jimin an average of 21 years old boy with financial needs and a bright personality. With his mother and little brother to take care of, he needs...
38.3K 3.8K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...