HOME : new reality

By -vvennaru

"this is my comfort game." "yes, but does it brings you what it called home?" ━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ genshin impact x... More

[ NOTES ]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
CRACK CHAPTER : INCORRECT QUOTES
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR + NOTES
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX + NOTES

FORTY TWO

3.1K 178 28
By -vvennaru

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HEY [Y/N]." i turned my head once i heard xingqiu's voice calling my name out. "yo."

i waved towards chongyun to walked besides xingqiu as always. chongyun give me a close eyes smile. both aether and paimon waves at them while stuffing their mouths with foods.

it's already 9 am but we three just got our breakfast. aether is lazy to cook today so we thought about just getting food outside but who thought today is so bustling with people going in and out.

i can't directly ask xiangling either since she's busy.

"ne, ne, xingqiu, chongyun. what's up with today's crowd? it's so bustling." i asked the two blue head. xingqiu tilt his head, "oh! it seems like you two doesn't know."

"hey, paimon doesn't too!"

"and paimon's too."

"anyway, the lady made a late announcement of selling out her old stuff today. and you know the lady, who doesn't want to have her things?" xingqiu explained.

"omg why didn't we know this? no especially why don't you?" i raised my eyebrows at aether who shrugged.

"haha! the announcement was placed on the notice board before. and as i said, it was a late announcement so it's not shocking you both didn't know." xingqiu said and i hum.

"paimon's too, you book nerd!"

"shut it paimon no one cares." i stuffed her mouth with dumplings which she glare at.

"anyway, aether can we go? i wanna meet lady ningguang omg omg we, go, please?" i clapped my hands and make a begging motion to him. aether nod, sighing. "fine."

"YAY LOVE YA." i make another hand motions, but this time a kissy motion to him which he almost stab me with his chopsticks.

guys he's no more red whenever i teased him instead he looked like he wants to kill me TvT

"oh you two are going?" i asked the two best friends which they both shook their head at. "nope, we've checked it out. it start at 8 am by the way. you should check it out fast before she sold it all out." xingqiu advice.

"eh, her things is probably expensive as fuck. i just wanna watch it for free, especially lady nigguang. she's free to look at, right?" i wiggle my eyebrows which xingqiu cackled at while chongyun snort.

"okay now eat faster worms we're going on a mission." i bonked both aether and paimon's head causing the latter to chocked on her food.

"it's not a mission."

"it is. it's to see lady ningguang, operation. now let's go."

"she doesn't make sense these days." paimon mumbled.

"commissions got her cracked up i think." aether whispered to the fairy with a shrugs.

i ignored them both. "see ya two later at the parlor with hutao." i said and chongyun tensed. "not hutao.."

"yes hutao."

"ugh..."

[ 🌱 ]

"WOOO" there's so many people here. i don't know are they really checking out ningguang's things or just to see ningguang. i'm the latter by the way.

"ah, it's the traveler." we three turned around to see a familiar old madame whom i know as madame ping.

"good morning madame ping!!" paimon greet the old woman who smiled back. beside her stand a red attire girl with pink hair. my smile widen when i recognize her.

"yanfei?"

the said girl was stuffing her face, checking out a piece of jade in her hand. i sweatdropped at the extravagant move.

"oh hello aether, paimon! and who is this lady you're with?" yanfei chirped, putting away the jade from her face as she beam cheerfully at us. i put out my hand for her to shake it.

"the name's [y/n], nice to meet ya!" i beam as she shake her hand with mine. "i'm yanfei, please to meet you too."

"oh! and this my grandma, madame ping!" the old woman just waved at me. "right! [y/n] remember our teapot? madame ping is the one who gave it to us!" paimon exclaimed and i fake gasp.

"wait, so does that mean you're an adepti madame?"

madame ping smile kindly, "i used to be an adeptus, young one. the time where i used to help the geo lord in his wars. old times."

i put my hands over my mouth, "that's so cool! this is my second time meeting an adeptus!! so awesome!"

"does that mean yanfei, you're an adeptus too?" i look towards yanfei who give me a toothy grin. "fortunately, i'm just a half-adepti! but it still count as one, right? just kidding!" she joked.

"no it's still count! so this is like— my third adepti!" i smile happily, clapping my hands as well. the two adepti/half-adepti smile at my antics while my two companion just sigh. nonetheless they smile.

"are you three going to lady ningguang's clearing out event?" yanfei ask and aether nod.

"yep, mostly because [y/n] want to see lady ningguang. you can say she's her biggest fan." aether said and i sheepishly laugh.

"well lady ningguang deserve the respect so i see there's nothing wrong to take this opportunity to see her, hehe." yanfei giggles.

"i just got back from there actually. a piece of jade attracted my attention there so i bought it. it's honestly worth the price!" yanfei stated with her hand on her hip while the other one hold the jade. "indeed, the jade is very high quality and i can sense a little geo power in it." madame ping nod.

my eyes sparkles, "i didn't think i will buy anything from there but seeing this jade piqued my attention."

"would you buy paimon a jade, [y/n]? its so pretty!! wonder how much more will we get from it if we sell it!" paimon wonder and i send her a judging look.

"you want me to use my money to buy it for you and then proceed to sell it for your own good? in your dream."

"but [y/n]—!"

"no."

"nevermind, how about you aether—?"

"nah." aether smugly stated to annoyed the fairy which was a succeed as she stomped her legs in the air. i laugh before turning back to yanfei.

"then we three go first. it's nice to meet you both!" i bowed at them before pulling aether's hand.

"byebye! see you again, [y/n]!" yanfei waved a goodbye along with madame ping.

once we arrived, we three look out for the things first as it was indeed, the main attraction there.

"wah, look at these antiques! it looks so old but it's very gorgeous." i point out the old antiques. paimon shivers, "paimon doesn't want to come near it. paimon scared paimon will accidentally break it!"

"knowing you, you'll probably accidentally break it." aether snort.

"i know right, clumsy mascot." i supported aether's remarks with a teasing smile as paimon angrily glare at both of us.

i look around but failed to see ningguang or anyone i recognize. "right, i haven't meet keqing or ganyu either. hopefully i can meet them both today too." i smile at the thought.

"aether can you see ningguang?" i tap aether's shoulder.

he goes on his tippy toes and check out the area before shaking his head. "nope, she's probably not here."

i visibily frown, "awh that's too bad. okay, nevermind thanks shorty." i pat his head before continue looking for other interesting things.

aether's eyes twitch at the tease with a beet red face.

i smirked at it before running away from him. i can make him red again y'all mwahaha.

anyways, leaving aether to supervise paimon, i check out for other things. ningguang's things are mostly antiques which i'm not interested with. like what the hell am i supposed to do with antiques? put it as a decorations? nah i'm good.

the only thing i can thought is making money with them but nevermind, i'll pass on that.

suddenly, a glint of light beam past my eyes which made me re-look at the place. i blink a couple of times before nearing the tables full with stuff.

"where did i saw it....OH THERE." i immediately grab into the thing that caught my interest. it looked like a pendant necklace but the pendant is bigger and it has no, color.

i tilt my head and bring the pendant closer for inspection. i shake it a little but it still has no color or so whatever.

"eh, why is it has no color? or is this dull color is the color?" i said out loud. "and why does this pendant look so familiar? like i've seen it before but i never have it before." i thought, furrowing my eyebrows.

it's true, this pendant give me a sense of familiarity but i don't know where it comes from.

"should i just buy—"

"YOU STEALER! GIVE ME BACK MY PENDANT!" a sudden shout snapped me from my thoughts. i saw a man standing not far away from me, looking at me as if i'm a thief.

wait, thief? he just called someone a stealer right? who was it? i looked around to search for the person but by then i've come to realized everybody is now looking at me weirdly. my eyebrows knitted further.

"i'm sorry, are you talking about me?" i tilt my head.

the man raised his hand and point it at me rudely. "who else if it's not you, thief!"

"what?"

"excuse me? who are you to call me a thief? what did i steal from you?" i seriously ask him because ain't no way this man just straightly accused me stealing his thing when i was minding my own goddamn business.

in the corner of my eyes, i saw aether and paimon walking through the crowd trying to see the situation between me and this man.

"you—! you stole my pendant and acted as if you don't know what's happening?!" the man still rudely pointing his finger at me.

a realization hit me and i raised the pendant in my hand up in the sky. murmurs echoed in the crowds and i frowned.

"it's his? but i found it on the selling table how is it his?" it doesn't make sense. or is this not from ningguang's stuff?

"how is it yours? i found it on the selling table, untouched. this is a public event and everyone can choose whatever they want as long as they play fair. i see no one here when i first came. and where's your proof that this is yours? or if you're telling that you've already paid it, you should have the signed paper meaning you've trade it fairly. so where is it? how are you gonna accused me instead of talking to me and ask me nicely? everything could have been misunderstanding but you really wanna play dirty huh, you bastard? so you better give me proof on why this is supposed to be yours." i spat, giving him no room to argue.

the man look at me in shock. he truly didn't expect the harmless girl he thought turned out to be tougher than he imagine.

"YOU—!"

"what is the commotions here that prevent me from talking to my other customers?"

a voice dripped with authority got everyone freeze before the murmurs getting more louder.

i frowned harder as i glare at the man who start to sweats.

"let's see how you want to play with me, bitch."

[ 🌱 ]

ok so madame ping is like yanfei's caretaker instead of real grandma btw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 283 22
' ' 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 ' ' Torn apart during childhood, meet again 8 years later. Changed souls, wi...
3.8M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...
1M 18.8K 21
Hello, as the title explains, I'll be doing oneshots with the Genshin Impact characters! • Started: October 14th, 2020
3.9K 128 3
[Genshin Impact Males X Male! Reader Oneshots] Enjoy your stay in Teyvat with the many handsome men across the land! [Requests: Closed!] [Very Slow U...