I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)

959 51 31
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,218 words}

"All teams! I don't care if you've got titans tailing you! Follow me!"

Erwin shouted and made his horse gallop fast forward. The MPs were in shocked to what the blond-man said.

"Erwin, you devil...!! Are you using us as bait again?!" An MP asked.

Erwin looked back at the MP soldier who spoke. "That's not my intention! The Garrison is fighting as well! Do you duty as soldiers!!" Erwin said.

The MPs had no choice but to follow the lead of the blond-commander, while the titans chased them.

"The armored titan is trying to carry Eren away!! We need to stop it by any means possible!" Erwin said.

--

"They're not going to fast for us! We can make it to them!" Jean said.

Jean, Y/n, Payne, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha and Connie are separated from Erwin's group. Mister Hannes and a few garrisons are also with the 104th.

Their group is just behind the armored titan and trying to catch up.

"If it shed the hard skin around it's joints, the armored titan would be able to run faster. Since it hasn't...it might not be able to run far, but...even if we do catch up to it, we can't stop it...!" Armin said.

Mikasa shook her head, she gritted her teeth and glared at the armored titan. "No...there has to be some way. This time...I'm not going to hesitate.
I promise...to kill them. And that includes Ymir...if she gets in our way." Mikasa said.

Y/n clenched her fists, she understands Mikasa's anger.

After all, the most important person to Mikasa was taken by the enemy.

But she don't think she can let the raven-haired girl to hurt Ymir, she doesn't care about Reiner and Bertolt. Mikasa can cut their lives, but Y/n doesn't know if she can let Mikasa or anyone else to kill her best friend.

Even when she got hurt by Ymir...

And even if Ymir betrayed them...

She knows that the brunette-lady must've an important reason.

"I don't care what it takes...I'll kill them all." Mikasa said.

Y/n furrowed her brows.

She glared at the armored titan and just bottled up her annoyance. Y/n just focused on their way, she chose to shut her mouth, instead of creating a fight between her and Mikasa.

--

Ymir opened her mouth and spit out Historia, she held the blond-girl using her titan's right hand. Historia is half-conscious when Ymir spit her out.

"Krista!" Bettolt said.

Historia's eyes immediately opened as soon as she heard her name got called. She coughed and even pant heavily out of her suffocation insidet the mouth of Ymir's titan.

Ymir came out from her titan's nape, making the blond-girl to look at her with wide-eyes. "Ymir?!"

Ymir let out a heavy pants of breath and also coughed. "Kris...Historia..." The brunette coughed once again. "I'm sorry. I ate you...hack! Out of nowhere." The brunette coughed once more. "You...must be mad, right?"

Historia looked at Bertolt, her eyes widened upon seeing Eren tied behind the tall man and unconscious.

"Hey...!" Historia said.

The blond-girl then looked at Ymir. "Ymir....what's...?! What're you doing?! We camee o rescue you and Eren--"

"You don't need to rescue me! Just stay here and don't move!" Ymir said, her eyes was shut and her tone was raised, shocking the blond-girl.

Ymir then looked at Historia. "We're going with Reiner and Bertolt!! Both of us! Come with me! There's no future inside these walls!" Ymir said.

Historia was dumbfounded.

"What...?"

Ymir coughed once more, she then looked down. "Okay, Historia? It's not so bad outside the walls. There's no one out here...no one will say it'd be better...if you'd never been born."

Historia was even more shocked, and also confused. "...?! Yeah, I wouldn't expect titans to tell me something like that! They'd be too busy trying to eat me!!" Historia said.

"W...we all have our short-comings, right?! They're not so bad if you can just ignore that stuff!" Ymir said.

"Ymir?! None of what you're doing or saying...is making any sense at all!" Historia said. She then realized something when her eyes glanced at Bertolt. "It must be...that Reiner and Bertolt...forced you into this, right?"

"It's...the other way around..."
Bertolt said.

Ymir gritted her teethand stared at Historia who still can't believe that she's doing these things. "That must be it, right?! Right?!" Historia said.

The blond-girl shut her eyes. "I'll fight together with you, so just let go!! I don't care about your reasons or your secrets!" Historia then stared at Ymir. "No matter what happens! I'm on your side!" Historia said.

Ymir stared at Historia with a stunned look on her face. She then shut her eyes and gritted her teeth.

"Ymir!!" Historia said.

Bertolt looked back and saw the survey corps are almost near them. He felt shivers down on his spine, upon sighting Y/n and Mikasa glaring at him. "Look...the survey corps is catching up. They're right behind us. If we hadn't stopped, we could've gotten away faster...now they're going to catch us because...we got reckless and brought Krista along!" Bertolt looked down and shut his eyes.

"Ahh... Ymir...why?!" Bertolt then looked at the brunette-lady titan shifter. "What did we go to all these lenghts for...?! Have you changed your mind again? Have you decided to stay inside the wall with Krista?
Well, Ymir?!" Bertolt said.

Ymir just gritted her teeth as she stare down. "Ymir!! Hurry! Let go!!" Historia said.

Ymir looked at Historia, she gritted her teeth even more. "I can't!!"

Historia was shocked, even Bertolt. The brunette looked down and remained silent for a while.

Then a bitter smile slowly crept onto her lips as she looked at Historia. "Historia...to be honest...I snatched you...to save myself...." Ymir said.

Historia was surprised.

"A long time ago, I stole the titan power from one of their people. Their power is absolute inside or outside the walls. There's nowhere for me to run. At this rate, I'm going to be killed. But...if I help in handing you over to them...these two said they'd speak on my behalf...to get my crimes pardoned. It's because you're so important to the wallist, who knows the secret of the walls." Ymir said.

Historia's eyes widened as she went silent and just stared at Ymir.

"It's you, isn't it? You're the mistress's daughter who was expelled from the family..."

"Back when the world changed... I thought that being with you...would be insurance for the near future."

"Does it...have something to do with my family?"

"Yeah. It does."

"I almost died fighting at the tower...I just couldn't take it any more. I was scared of dying...I wanted someone to save me, somehow...I lied and told you I was doing this...all for you...but actually, it was all for my own sake..." Ymir gritted hee teeth and shut her eyes. "...I'm begging you, Historia..." Ymir looked at Historia with pleading eyes. "Please...! Please save me!"

Bertolt just stared at the two ladies, while Reiner who's inside his titan's nape focused on their way, but is still listening. Eren is still unconscious.

"Didn't I tell you, Ymir...?" Historia spoke. Ymir's eyes widened a bit when when Historia still managed to flash her a genuine smile. "No matter what happens...I'm on your side!"

--

Eren's eyes twitched, he slowly opened his eyes, and was surprised upon realizing he's in a high-level and they're moving. His eyes widened upon seeing scouts chasing them.

Mister Hannes hooked his wires onto the armored titan and brought himself close to his as he tried to slice off it's legs, bur his blades only broke.

"Nh?!" Eren looked back at Bertolt.

"Ah...!!"

Bertolt was surprised upon seeing that the titan boy is already awake.

Eren froze on his place when a hook flew past his face, it was hooked onto the armored titan's nape, he looked at the soldier who brought himself up and was about to get close to them...

But the green-eyed boy was shocked when Ymir got a hold of the soldier's wires and aggressively tossed him onto the ground. "Nnngh!!" Eren wanted to speak, but he couldn't since he has a gag on his mouth, all he could do is make muffled sounds.

Eren was surprised when Mikasa suddenly appeared and sliced off the left eye of Ymir's titan, earning a loud scream from Ymir's titan form.

Y/n also appeared, she gritted her teeth and her wires were hooked onto the armored titan's right arm, which is onoy near Eren and Bertolt.

"Hngh!!" Bertolt was terrified when
Y/ n raised her blades as she made her way towards them. Bertolt immediately went close to Reiner. "Reiner!! Protect us!!" Bertolt said.

His eyes are wide-open as he stare at Y/n who has a dark look on her face. "Grrr!" Y/n groaned as she got close to them and swung her blades to Bertolt, but to her dismay, the armored titan covered Bertolt and Eren, making her blades to only broke. There was a small space left in between the larg hand of Reiner's titan form covering the two, Y/n glared at Bertolt. "Tch!!"

Y/n flew back away from the enemy. She looked at Ymir with a betrayed look. It can't be help...Ymir betrayed us. Y/n closed her eyes for a moment, she drew out new pair of blades.

The h/c girl hooked her wires onto the amored titan's arm and made her way to Ymir. I won't let anyone else hurt you...but... Y/n spin around mid-air and aimed to strike Ymir. "Y/n! Wait!"

Y/n immediately stopped when Historia blocked Ymir from her.

"Historia?!" Y/n landed on the armored titan's head, she glared at Ymir. You bitch...why did you have to... betray us?! I won't ever forgive you!

"Y/n! Don't kill, Ymir!! Please! She's our friend!!" Historia pleaded.

Y/n clenched her fists, that she's already gripping tight on her blades's holders. "Then why is she working with Reiner and Bertolt?! If she really are our friend! She won't betray us like this!" Y/n said. She then looked at Ymir, who's just staring at her. "Hey you! Your titan form is so ugly! Come out there and talk to me! I will really kill you if you don't fucking explain! Your life depends on you right now! Ymir, just know that I'll kill anyone who gets in my way! Even if they're a family or my best friend!" Y/n said.

Ymir who's inside her titan nape just smiled, a smile that is not sarcastic. But a genuine one, a proud smile. She's proud, because Y/n has guts.

"Wait!! Reiner and Bertolr will kill Ymir too if she doesn't do what they say! She doesn't have a choice!" Historia said.

Y/n loosened her grip on her blades, she stared down with grim eyes. "Historia...there are only so many lives I can value. And...I decided who those people were the moment I lost the most important person to me. So...you shouldn't try to ask for my pity." Y/n calmly said. She sounded so calm that it actually scared Historia.

Y/n clenched her jaw and glared at the blondgirl. "Right now...I don't have... time to spare...or room in my heart and mind. This is hard for me, too. But I won't ever betray the people I fight alongside with.. So, Historia I want you yo choose now." Y/n said.

"Us...or Ymir?" Y/n asked in a serious tone. Ymir and Historia knows that
Y/n is not a fully kind-hearted person. She can be cruel, merciless and not have sympathy at all. Well, she can be kind, but only to the people who's also kind to her. She can lessen her cruelty, but only if she wants to. She can be merciless, if she thinks she has to. And she can have sympathy, if she thinks that the person deserves it.

"Which one? Or have you decided to get in my way, Historia?" Y/n asked.

Ymir let out a growl and glared at Y/n, she's not mad at Y/n, she understand her. Y/n has a job. If she were in her position, she'll probably do that too.

Y/n ready her blades as she glared back at Ymir. "Ymir, stop! You too,
Y/n! Have you two already forgotten your friendship?!" Historia asked.

Y/n and Ymir paused for a while as they both remembered their happy trainee day with each other.

"Don't fight! You'll both die! Don't even think of moving" Historia said.

Y/n's eyes became glossy as she stare at Ymir. "Damn you, ugly." Y/n said. The h/c girl moved away at the same time her comrades got close to them.

--

"Stop, Eren!! Hold still! Bertolt said.

The tall man is currently struggling because Eren keeps kicking forward, causing him to be poorly pushed.

"You're asking for too much there, Bertolt. You know it's impossible to calm him."

Bertolt was surprised upon hearing Jean's voice. "He's loud and hopeless! Trust me, I know! I hate that about him, too!" Jean said. The young man's on the armored titan's left shoulder.

Connie's also on the armored titan's shoulder, but a little lower from Jean. Armin and Sasha are in front while Mikasa and Y/n are on the left.

"We can deal with together...c'mon, just come out of there." Jean said.

"Bertolt! Give him back!" Mikasa said.

"Bertolt, tell me it's not true! Reiner? Were you deceiving us all this time...? How could you..." Connie said.

"You guys! Tell us it's a lie!" Sasha said.

Reiner and Bertolt didn't answer. "Wait, wait a second. Are you just planning on running away like this? You guys can't do that...three years ago, we were all under the same roof, laughing and crying together..." Jean said. A bitter smile is plastered on his lips. "Bertolt,...you make bad sleeping posture into an art form! We started looking forward to your new creation every morning we'd use it to predict the weather...Now...I..." Jean gritted his teeth then looked down. "I can't believe you could sleep at all...right next to the victims of your crimes!"

Bertolt's eyes widened, and guilt was fast to take over him.

"Was it all a lie...?! What you said about how we could all survive together? When you said we'd all live to be old men, and we'd go drinking together...was that all...a lie?" Connie asked, the boy is still in-denial. Connie gritted his teeth as tears glossed his eyes. "Tell me...both of you...what were you thinking all this time?!"

Bertolt remained silent as he stare at nowhere, he doesn't know what to say. And his guilt is getting stronger.

"None of that matters now." Y/n spoke. She sounded so cold when she spoke. Everyone looked at the h/c girl. "Just focus on taking their heads off. If you hesitate one moment, we'll never get Eren back and we'll all die here." Y/n said in a serious cold tone.

Jean, Sasha, Connie and Armin stared at Y/n with wide-eyes and mouth in slight-agape. While Mikasa just kept glaring at thr armored titan's hand, and she agrees with what Y/n said.

"They're a threat to humanity. That's all." Y/n said.

Bertolt shut his eyes and gritted his teeth. "D...do you think...that anyone wants...to kill people?!" Bertolt asked, surprising the 104th. "What kind of person would do this for fun?! Who would want to do this?!"

Eren side-eyed Bertolt. He was also shocked by what the tall man said.

"With what we did...of course you despise us...and want to kill us! We can never take any of it back..." Bertolt's eyes became glossy, he shut his eyes and prevented himself from tearing up. "But...we could not...come to terms with our sins...when we were pretending to be soldiers, it was a little bit...easier. It's not a lie, Connie! Jean!! It's true that we deceived you... but it wasn't all a lie! We really did think of you as friends!!" Bertolt said.

Jean and Connie weren't able to say anything and just stared at nowhere with wide-eyes and pure surprised.

"I know we...don't have the right to apologize. But...someone..." Bertolt couldn't help it anymore, he ended up tearing up. "Please...someone...I'm begging you...someone find us."

Y/n let out a heavy sigh. "Bertolt..." Bertolt stiffened on his place upon hearing Y/n called him. "I'm pretty sure that the people who died five years ago because of you two were also crying and begging to be saved. I'm glad that you're feeling that way now. At least you felt how they felt."

Bertolt just gulped, he knows it.

He knows Y/n's ain't playing.

She's not the type to play.

For him, the h/c girl is scarier than the strongest in their batch, Mikasa, humanity's strongest soldier, captain Levi or even the "devil" commander of the survey corps, Erwin Smith.

Y/n S. Heinrich. may have been a soft girl when she was still a kid...

But she has changed.

Growing up, she appeared to be a proper lady. A lady with knowledge, talents and manners.

But she's not perfect.

Everyone knows that.

And one of her flaws is not actually a flaw. Just a thing that ruins her image as a proper girl. That one thing is that for someone like her who was such a sweet and soft girl when she was still a kid, Y/n's actually a pyscho bitch.

"But you see, I don't really care about your cries. Give Eren back." Y/n said.

"...I can't do that." Bertolt said.

Mikasa's eyes widened, as well as the others while Y/n's eyes darkened.

"Someone has to do this...someone... has to get...this blood on their hands." Bertolt said.

Armin seems to have been surprised by what the young tall man said.

"Hey!! All of you! Get down from there!!" The 104th looked at Payne who's on horseback and trying to make his horse's pace match to the armored titan. "I don't believe this... What're you thinking?! Erwin!! He has titans with him, and he's coming this way!!" Payne shouted.

The 104th looked at the front, their eyes widened upon seeing the commander, the garrisons, the scouts and the MPs has titans chasing them.

"Everyone! Jump off right now!!" Mister Hannes shouted.

The 104th cadets jumped off and hooked their wires onto the armored titan for support as they landed on top of their horses. Then they made their horses turned around and made it gallop fast forward before the titans could even reach them.

Payne catch up to Y/n's side.

"Your uncle is crazy!!" Payne said.

"It's in our blood!" Y/n said.

Payne sighed aggressively and shook his head. "It's scary..." Payne said.

"All units, disperse!! Get away from the titans!!" Erwin shouted.

The soldiers were able to get away from the titans, thanks to their fast horses, while the titans started swarming uu around the armored titan. A titan aimed to grab Historia which angered Ymir. "Historia!!"

Ymir quickly hid Krista behind her and killed the titan. More titans started swarming around te armored titan, making Reiner to let out a growl out of his sudden frustration.

--

"What's going on?! Is this hell...?"
Jean asked as he stared at the sight id the titans swarming around Reiner.

"No..." Erwin said as he went to Jean's side. He's now in between Y/n and Jean. "We're just getting started!" Erwin made his horse walked a little forward. Erwin raised his blade.

"All units!! Charge!!"

The soldiers were shocked, except for Y/n who already saw it coming that her uncle will order them to charge.

"What?!" Connie said.

Erwin looked back at everyone.

"This moment will decide the fate of humanity! If we lose Eren, humans will never again inahabit this land!!" Erwin faced front. "Take Eren back and retreat immediately!! Dedicate your hearts!!" Erwin shouted as he made his horse move, his white horse jumped a bit then gallop fast forward.

Y/n and Mikasa quickly followed Erwin, shocking Payne, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Armin and Mister Hannes.

"Y/n! Mikasa!" Connie shouted.

"Ah...she's really crazy." Payne said.

"Gah..." Jean just groaned.

They had no choice but to follow the commander and the two girls.

The survey corps soldiers let out a scream hoping that their fears will be shaken off by screaming their fears.

"Good God...they're all crazy..."
An Mp said.

Another Mp is on his side, their eyes widened when they saw someone got bitten by a titan.

"I can see Eren!" Y/n said.

The armored titan has let go of protecting Bertolt and Eren.

"We did it!! He let go!!" Jean said.

"Now's our chance...!" Mikasa said.

Y/n looked at Jean and Mikasa, she's now behind the two. The h/c girl gulped as she felt herself getting annoyed by seeing Jean worriedly staring at Mikasa. "Wait, Mikasa! Can you not see all the other titans around him?!" Jean asked. He then looked at the amored titan and gritted his teeth. "I mean...how could someone even get to them?! You'd have to slip through all those titans!!" Jean said.

"Y/n! Focus!"

Y/n almost jumped out of shock when Payne was already on her side. She quickly looked away from Jean and Mikasa. Y/n then looked at the blond-guy beside her. "W-what?" Y/n asked.

Payne stared at her with furrowed brows. "Don't look at them. Focus on our mission." Payne seriously said.

Y/n was quick to realize her mistake. She let out a sigh and nod.

The h/c girl faced forward, avoiding to see Jean and Mikasa. Y/n sighted her uncle who raised obe of his blade.

"Advance!!" Erwin shouted.

Y/nwas in horror when she saw a titan from Erwin's right is coming.

"Uncle--aaaaahhhhh!!"

Y/n screamed when her uncle's arm was bitten off by the titan.

She wasn't able to stop her horse, so they only passed by Erwin, leaving the blond man on the titan's mouth.

"Huh?!" Mikasa said.

They looked back. Mikasa, Hannes, Jean, Armin, Sasha, Payne and Connie looked back aith wide-eyes.

Y/n quickly turned her horse around.

"Aaaaagh! Commander Erwin!!"

Erwin looked at his soldiers with gritred teeth, he didn't mind the titan that's hiting on his right arm.

But then, his eyes stayed at Y/n who's now about to go back to save him. Erwin raised his other hand. "Advance!! Eren's right there!! Advance!!" He was saying it to everyone, but deel inside him, if felt like he was only saying it for Y/n.

Y/n stopped her horse, she gritted her teeth and shut her eyes. "Fuck this!"
Y/n made her horse turned around.

She made it gallop fas towards their enemies. "Don't stop!" Y/n shouted.

The others had no choice but to follow the lead of the h/c girl.

Y/n didn't look back anymore, she just let her teara fall for not being able to go back to her uncle and save him.

It was her choice not to go back.

But it was also because she knows her uncle Erwin wouldn't want her to go back and save him from that titan.

They both know their priorities.

That's how professional they are.

Titans startes coming towards the soldiers way. The 104th and mister Hannes were able to get away, while the Mps and the garrisons were easy to get grabbed and eaten by the titans.

The 104th and mister Hannes got passed by the titans and got close to the armored titan.

Y/n and Mikasa were able to hooked their wires onto the armored titan.

"Ah!" Bertolt screamed when Mikasa is already close to them, the raven-haired lady swung her blades towards him, he was lucky to dodge her blade.

Eren's eyes widened when he saw a titan behind Mikasa aiming to grab the raven-haired lady. "Mmgh!!"

"Mikasa!" Y/n shouted.

Mikasa looked back and was surprised to see the titan, but before she could even get grabbed by the titan, Y/n appeared and kicked her away, she lose balance and started falling, her eyes widened when Y/n was grabbed by the titan instead.

"Mikasa!" Jean shouted, he rushed towards Mikasa and catch the raven-haired ldy before she could even fall.

Jean froze on his place when his ehes caught Y/n who's now on a titan's hand and the h/c girl looks in pain.

"Aaaaaaagh!!!"
___________________________________

:()

A/n: Y'all Y/n's been suffering lmao... what's more in season 3 damn😀...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 3.6K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
906 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
549 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...