MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 66

1.9K 322 41
By musicialtie

" What's going on here? " An agitated Manik roared in sheer anger seeing his girlfriend on the floor crying so vulnerablly.

He clutched Abhi's collar and threatened again " How dare you hurt her? "

Abhi then realised that he was cornered by none other than the rockstar Manik Malhotra. And, that was a very angry infamous Manik Malhotra. And, boy it scared his soul.

Before Abhi could say anything, Nandini rushed to them and pleaded " Manik, calm down,  leave him. Choro usse."

Manik then pushed Abhi away freeing him " Don't you dare touch her again." He threatened.

Then turned towards Nandini " Are you hurt? " He checked her arms for any possibile injuries.

" I am fine" she assured him then she took a deep breath to clarify the misunderstanding.

She turned her attention to her friends and said guiltily " Sri, Abhi, I am sorry "

Before she could say more, Aman jogged towards them and informed Manik
" Sir, people started gathering in. And already few staffs saw you. It's not safe for you to be here anymore. Media will come to know. The hotel is booked already. Please sir, we have to leave fast before the situation gets out of hand. "

Manik understood but yet he wasn't ready to leave Nandini there alone to face her sick father as well as hurt friends. But, it was very risky for him to be there with Nandini in public as well for not only her safety but his personal life as well.
His rational mind is poking him to think wisely and leave but the heart of a caring boyfriend was requesting him to be with his girlfriend who needed him the most at that time.

Aman being so understanding and loyal to his boss, understood that his boss won't leave his girlfriend alone. So he came up with an idea promptly.

"Nandini mam, I request you to go along with Manik sir and take some rest. I will take care of everything here and inform you when your father regain conscious. Please don't worry. "

But, Nandini  could not leave her friends there when they had so many things to clarify. So, she rejected the idea to leave but Aman persuaded her friends to go along with Nandini and Manik.

" Please, we have to move fast. In no time the news will spread and it will not be safe for any of you to be here. Try to understand. "

Abhi and Sriya begrudgingly agreed and Manik's bodyguards helped the three friends to leave the hospital premise whereas Manik took the fire exit to leave as discreetly as possible. He knew if he was getting papped that day, the news would sell like hot cake and it will destroy all security measures they had taken so far to keep their relationship private and safe. And, he wasn't ready to risk it at any cost.

The bodyguards escorted them to the cars where Manik and Nandini hailed on Manik's car and her friends were escorted to the other car along with two bodyguards.

As soon as Manik and Nandini were alone in their car, Manik pulled her to him and hugged her tightly. Once again he uttered his feelings " I missed you so much"

In response she buried her face on his neck placing a kiss on his nape as their habitual way.

The driver started driving the car with Aman sitting in the passenger seat. He knew that his two bosses needed that personal time after such turmoil. So he silently pulled the devider to provide them privacy.

Nandini slowly broke their hug and placed her lips on him. Both of them were desparately in need of that touch. Soon Manik matched her pace and the kiss became the most desired and urgent one for them. Soon, their joined lips were also marred with her fresh tears. And Manik let her cry while kept on consoling her through the kiss.

After a while they pulled apart due to short of breath but Manik again placed his lips on her forehead while inhaling deep breaths.

" Manik, I am scared. I don't know how they will going to take it. I am scared for my dad too. I don't want to loose them. I can't loose any of them. " She cried.

"Hey hey, calm down baby. Kuch bhi nehi hoga. Everything will be alright. We will talk to them okay. We will make them understand. And, your father is now out of danger. Don't worry. Okay" he consoled her . She nodded and tucked herself in his welcoming embrace again.

" But Manik, how did you get to know? " She asked the question finally that was lingering on her mind.

" Well, Peters called and informed. He followed you to the hospital. He kept on calling you to reach out to you but you didn't respond. So he informed me. " He then continued. "  You have no idea how worried I was when you were not even responding to my calls. I died thousand times already. But seriously baby, answer your phone. Do you have any idea what would have happened if Peters didn't follow you? I could never get to know about your state. You didn't even inform me. Don't you consider me that important?"

" I am sorry. " she replied sadly. She understood that on Manik's place, she would have felt the same way. She then said " Oh my phone was not with me. I forgot it  at Sriya's in hurry. "

" What? Seriously Nandini?!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

" Toh kya karti main? What am I suppose to do when I got the news of my father? Was I expected to doll up to visit hospital? I just rushed to hospital with whatever resources I got infront of me back then. If you have this much issue with my forgetfulness then why didn't you put a tracker in me? " She retorted and mocked him back.

" Only you! This can happen only with you! " He sighed deeply while his lips twitched slightly seeing the glimpse of his girlfriend's normal bantering form which he did miss dearly.

" And I don't need to put a tracker in you as I am not letting you away from me ever. You are going to be infront of me every second from now on. Period."  He responded back placing a kiss on her forehead. In response, she smiled lovingly.

Then after few minutes of comforting silence he said smilingly " Wasee, this 'putting a tracker in you' idea is not that bad.  Smart Haan! "

" Like kuch bhi Manik! " she huffed back pouting.  He quickly kissed her pout and then said " Oh, I so missed you! "

" So did I " she replied back.

" Not more than me. " stating he pulled her to his chest again and let their tired eyes and mind to take a power nap for a few couple of minutes.

Aman woke them up when they have reached to the hotel. It was the nearest five star hotel to the hospital. First Aman escorted Nandini to the hotel suit where her friends were already waiting for them. Then Manik followed them wearing his glasses and cap to hide his identity as much possible. Once everyone gathered to Manik's suit, Aman left for the hospital to check on Nandini's father and one of the bodyguards brought a pair of change for Manik and Nandini, then left leaving them alone.

'Show time!' 

Indeed it was that moment.

It was an awkward silence roaming around them. Sriya was sitting in the living room couch. Abhi was standing behind her. Nandini was sitting on the loveseat infront of them.

The atmosphere was full of palpitations.

Manik observed this and his already tired mind sighed deeply. If it wasn't for Nandini, he would have kicked out everyone telling them to mind their own businesses and took a much needed rest engulfing her. His body and mind were exhausted with no sleep and rest from yesterday.

He took a deep sigh and wiped the sweat of his forehead removing the cap. He then sat beside Nandini and in his signature way clapped his palms while rubbed both of his lips together to prepare for the confrontation. He wanted this discussion to get sorted out quickly, so that he could have Nandini all by himself. These two days were more than enough for him to be away from her. And, he knew Nandini could use some rest after such turmoil night.

" Okay. Here goes nothing." He broke the awkward silence sitting straight.
He got everyone's attention and started

" Look, I understand that you guys have a zillion of questions for Nandini. So, let me get to the point without going around bushes unnecessarily. "

" Hi, I am Manik Malhotra, Nandini's boyfriend. "

" WHAT ? "
" BOYFRIEND? "
" Maaanik!!!"

He got these three responses then and there respectively from Sriya, Abhi and Nandini.

Nandini sighed meeting the accusing gazes of her friends.

" Abhi, Sriya, it's true. We are in a relationship. It's been a while. I tried to tell you guys  many times, but time was not that favorable. I was about to tell you next week but situation got out of hand. I am really sorry guys. "

Both Abhi and Sriya  stared at her dumbfounded.

" That woman with Manik in that news, it was as you. Right? " Abhi asked solemnly.

" Yes. " She honestly nodded.

" Damn Nandu !!! " Abhi sighed disbelievingly.

" How did this happen? " Sriya asked breaking her silence.

Manik took Nandini's hands and gave a supporting squeeze. It calmed her down and then she started narrating everything from the scratch to them.

Startled
Amazed
Astonished
Dumbfounded

These were the emotions that kept on reflecting on their faces as Nandini started narrating her secret love life. She  informed them everything minus the intimate part of her love life for obvious reasons.

Suddenly she was interrupted by Sriya
" Wait. Come again "

A confused Nandini asked " huh?"

" You stayed at Manik's few night? Did I hear you correctly? " Sriya again asked. That information didn't sit good with her as knowing her best friend she knew how moral her friend was.

Nandini nodded affirmatively baffled.

"And did he visit you at your new place?" She enquired again. She was still not convinced.

Nandini nodded again. She then understood where the story was turning to. So she mentally prepared herself for the last nail of the coffin.

" Have you gone mad Sriya?" Abhi exclaimed suddenly. Then continued
" Nandu didn't tell us about her new address yet and do you really think she would let Manik know about it whether it's boyfriend or no boyfriend? "

Nandini again felt immense guilt hearing the trust Abhi had for her. Yet, she broke that brutally. However, she again felt little bit blessed to have him as her loyal best friend. She was indeed lucky to have three of them in her life.

Before she could reply, Manik stated
" Well " he took a pregnant pause. He had enough. He was feeling irritated being addressed as a third person when these three friends kept on discussing about him that too infront of him. He lost his calm as they were discussing about his love life. It was his love life for crying out loud. So, he couldn't hold himself but peach in.

" First of all, stop using my name as a prop in your discussion. I am not a third person here that you guys kept on addressing me as one that too infront of me. It's rude. "

He then turned towards Nandini and told her " And baby, we have a lot to discuss about this story telling. Don't you think? " He mock challenged and Nandini understood the hidden meaning.

She understood that he was not happy with her not informing about the seriousness of their relationship and living status. He wanted her friends to know that he was not a celebrity that her friend was dating but a regular guy who was head over hills in love with his girlfriend. But in her side of story narration, she kept on drawing him as the Rockstar Manik Malhotra. And, that disturbed Manik. He wanted her to potrate him as her regular boyfriend not a celebrity boyfriend.

Nandini bite her lower lip guiltily as per her habit and that disturbed Manik more as he wanted to kiss and bite those by himself at that time. But he controlled himself as that time another matter needed to be cleared.

So he again turned his attention to their friends and announced

"And one more thing, Yes, I indeed visit Her Place everyday and so does she. Every.Single.Day. "

He stressed out the words like to mock them more and then stopped to gaze the disbelief stares of her friends and felt really good to get them where he wanted them.

Then he smirked as his infamous notorious Manik Malhotra-ish way and announced proudly

" Yes, we live together. We share a roof, a room, a bed, a blanket.  Happy? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15 5 7
Revenge. That's the only thing she thinks about. Until she finds her mate. Then is it revenge or life? Which will she give up? Who would guess that h...
80.1K 4.2K 34
its a manan fan fiction its story of love birds who were separated due to dire consequences . what was stored in future when they come to know that...
1.5K 149 14
This is a story about a girl who is has a deep crush on a guy. She loves him alot and later so does he...but life is never always sweet. Things happe...
52 0 20
It follows the extraordinary journey of a protagonist named Ethan, who discovers he is the reincarnation of a legendary hero from a forgotten era. Th...