Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

Door Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL🏆
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH🏖
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT🎈
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL🎊
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS 🚎💨
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY📈
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 🤪✨
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 🤪✨
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE💝
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR 🎇
Chapter 47 = EXAM!😭!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE🏫
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW🖋👗

Chapter 40

652 52 32
Door Haniii77976

The night follows the skies with Kyoko who was still blank and confused after what had happened between her and Sanzu at the school. She in dazed for many hours after Sanzu just kissed and confessed his feelings to her. Kyoko's face then started to blush very hard as she was jumping and drowning her face that full of embarrassment.

'We kiss again. AGAIN?!! And that kiss....', Kyoko's thoughts as she started to recall back the kiss. How she didn't even push Sanzu when the guy continues sliding his tongue inside her mouth. How warm and good those feelings are for a moment.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SENJU! YOUR BRO IS CRAZY!!! HE BROKE ME, WHAT THE FUCK?!', Kyoko's thoughts as she can't stop screaming inside her head. She even can't stop thinking about the kiss as well, it keeps lingering inside her head even how many times she pushed it away. "Damn, Sanzu...", mumbled Kyoko with a blushed face as she drowned in her pillow.

Meanwhile, with the culprit that caused the scene....the guy just laying on his bed as he remembers back what he did at the school. After he confessed to the girl, Kyoko just said that she needs to go back home early today and leave Sanzu without answering him anything. The guy now worried if he just ruin it all. He hugged his pillow as he pouted, wondering if Kyoko is mad at him after what he did.

"She won't hate me....right?", Sanzu mumbled alone on his bed. "..........", it's silent for a moment in his room until he spoke again. "I fuck up. FuCk!! I FUCKING UP!!", he shout as he drowned his face in his pillow. "SHE HATES ME NOW!! SHE FUCKING HATES ME!!!"

BAAM!!!

"SHUT UP, ASSHOLE, AND GO SLEEP!!", shout Takeomi as he suddenly entered Sanzu's room. Then a loud slam again could be heard as he close the door back after scolding the rosy pink hair lil bro of him. Sanzu is dumbfounded for a moment before continued drowning in his love problem again.

"This is hard.....just how did Mikey seduce Haru? How did Emma and Draken get together? How are aniki and Senju even dating? Why does it look easy for them?", mumbled Sanzu annoyedly and sadly lil bit as he lay on his bed and stared at his room ceiling.

This poor boy is really hopeless about his love life. He even makes some effort to search on Google on how to seduce a girl or how to make the girl love him back which leads to him straightforwardly kissing and confessing to Kyoko. Yeah, thanks to Mr. Google again.

"I'm really an idiot for following that nonsense advice on the internet.", said Sanzu. "Should I ask Mikey and others instead...?", he asked himself before thinking about his decision and he decided it. "Let's ask them."

>________________________<

Tomorrow.... Sanzu started his adventure by getting some love advice from people who are in a relationship. He goes for the first person which is Mikey, his king.

"How to seduce a girl?", asked Mikey who again who is sitting while eating his dorayaki. "Easy, stay handsome and hot.", said Mikey which Sanzu nodded and noted what his king said. "Then,.... Just fuck her. Who cares what people say, if you love her, then just claim her.", said Mikey again which Sanzu nodded and noted that as well with a serious face plastered on his face.

"So, that's how your way of getting me, huh...?", Haru says as she appears out of nowhere and shocked the shit out of Mikey.

"HARUCHIN?!!"

"Fuck her, huh? Don't care what people say? Just claim her...? What such way to teach someone. If we do have a son one day, I'm really going to kill you if you teach our son that.", said Haru with a smile on her face but her face really showed how mad is she right now.

"Wait-YOU CAN'T KILL ME! OUR SON GOING TO BE FATHERLESS!!"

"Fuck that. I can just marry another man.", Haru says which is an arrow just straight up to Mikey's heart.

"I'm sorry! Don't replace me!!!", said Mikey as he begged the girl while clingy at her leg. "I PROMISE THAT I WILL BE A GOOD HUSBAND AND DAD FOR YOU AND OUR SON!!!", Sanzu just looked at his king with a dumbfounded face, thinking if should beg as his king did right now with Kyoko. No- better not.

'Something like that only Mikey can do it. It would be weird if was me who did that...', Sanzu's thoughts as he imagined the situation if he begged Kyoko to not leave him as Mikey did to Haru right now. Yeah- it's going to be weird, so no. He then proceeded on his adventure to the next person which is Seiyu.

"You want to make the girl love you back?", Seiyu asked with lil bit shocked expression on his face. Never did he expect it would be Sanzu out of many people out there to ask for some advice about love things. The guy smiled as he gladly answered the guy.

"Well...I'm not really an expert in this but, give some presents to that girl. If you know what she likes, it would be better. Don't need to get something expensive, she might feel bad for you to use all your money for her.", said Seiyu which the rosy pink hair boy noted down what the older guy said. "I got the necklace for your sister when I confessed to her, well, even though that time because that stupid sister of mine set me up."

"Okay."

"Haha~ well, was it Kyoko?", asked Seiyu which makes Sanzu flustered as soon as the girl's name was mentioned. Then, Sanzu slowly nodded his head at the question. "I see. Good luck, Sanzu.", he said while patting the boy's head before continuing with his part-time work.

"Thank you, Aniki."

"Anytime, Sanzu."

"What are you doing?", Izana suddenly appears behind Sanzu as he peeps on the notes that Sanzu had noted. The boy immediately hides it since it's embarrassing to let other people see his notes. "Love advice?", asked Izana curiosity, seems he managed to peep lil bit at the title.

"I have one for you.", said Izana with a smile on his face which caught the boy's interest. "Just forced her to love you back. Kinda like claim her or fucking fuck her.", he said, still with a smile on his face, like an innocent smile.

"........", the rosy pink hair boy is standing still in front of the white-haired guy with the note and pen in his hand, wondering if he should note that down or not. 'They're brothers without mistake. I see no difference in their advice.', Sanzu's thoughts as he compares Izana's advice with Mikey's advice about love.

"Then, Goodluck!! I'm waiting for your child to be born then!", Izana bluntly said again while patting Sanzu's shoulder before he walked into the convenience store and did his usual job there.

"I need to reject that one advice. It's too early to have a kid.", said Sanzu. Then, the adventure of Sanzu proceeds to another person, which is Draken. Hoping at least he got some good advice from the guy.

"Hmmm....", Draken seems trying to find anything that comes out in his head after Sanzu asked him about how to make the girl love him back. "I'm not quite sure if this going to help or not, but I guess you should just be honest with her."

"Being honest?"

"Just be yourself. Don't need to act like someone else or what. Being yourself is better. If she can accept who you're, then it won't be a problem.", said Draken with a smile on his face.

"I see...", Sanzu muttered as he noted down the advice from Draken in his note. "Thanks."

"No problem. Hope you are succeeding in getting her heart.", said Draken, and Sanzu just nodded his head towards him. Then, he goes for the next person, Hanagaki Takemichi.

"I-I...erm....just give her some attention and love?", said Takemichi unsurely as he smiled awkwardly at Sanzu who looks down at him with a deadpan face.

".........", the guy just noted down what he said even though he don't quite understand what Takemichi said. "Thanks."

"S-sure...."

Finish asking the advice from Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, and Seiyu who is in the relationship, Sanzu just reading back his notes as he wondered if this was enough advice for him.

"Should I ask the others....?", he asked himself for a second, and in the end, he decided to ask the others as well which he starts from the pet shop place.

"HUHHHHHHHH?!!!", Baji and Kazutora shout in a unison as he looks at Sanzu with disbelief.

"BRO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!", shouts Kazutora.

"ARE YOU BETRAYING OUR BRO-SHIP?!! DON'T LEAVE THE CLUB, MAN!!!", shout Baji while shaking Sanzu crazily. "MAN! REMEMBER BACK HOW OUR LIFE BEING SINGLE!! It's beautiful ~", said Baji again as he looks at the ceiling while imagining the skies with Sanzu who had no idea what he was saying.

"The fuck?"

"YOU SHOULDN'T INVOLVE IN LOVE!! FUCK! IT'S ALL MIKEY'S FAULT THAT YOU STARTED INTERESTED IN RELATIONSHIP!!", shout Kazutora while shaking the poor rosy pink hair guy crazily.

SLAP!!!

A strong slap on both Baji and Kazutora's heads which caused Sanzu to surprise as he sees Chifuyu who is smiling after hitting both of his friends.

"Just ignore them, Sanzu. They are just jealous because they're not in a relationship.", said Chifuyu which shocked both Baji and Kazutora. "I don't know how to give you some advice about love but I think you should ask Mitsuya about this. He might can help you.", said Chifuyu and Sanzu nodded his head and bow lil bit as he thanked the guy. As Chifuyu said, Sanzu goes to meet with Mitsuya who is having his club meeting at school.

"How to make the girl you loved, love you back?", Mitsuya asked and Sanzu nodded his head. "Hmm...well, to me, it's good to show some of our efforts or love to them.", said Mitsuya which Sanzu wondered what he meant. "Like, I love sewing, I will put all my effort and love to make the dress or clothes for the girl I love.", said Mitsuya, and Sanzu notes that down immediately.

"I see...."

"Well, as for you, is there something that you good at, Sanzu?", Mitsuya asked which flinch the boy as he wondered about what he was good at.

'Fighting? No- why would that help Kyoko loves me? Swinging my Kanata? Nah...I might cut Kyoko's head without realizing it....Drug? The fuck this suddenly came out inside my head?', Sanzu thoughts right now as he tries to find what he is good at. "........."

Then, he realizes that he has been learning piano these days with Kyoko, so that might can be helped since the girl loves playing the piano. Yeah, he can just create some song and pull all his feelings into the song. But he isn't that expert in playing the piano yet, so it's might hard.

"Thank you, Mitsuya. For the advice."

"Sure."

Mitsuya was the last person he meets for advice and now, Sanzu is on his way back home while reading all the things that he noted down today from the people he meets.

>_______________<

•I suck at love and this is my fucking love note•

Good luck to me...^^/

My king (Mikey) ;-

• stay hot and handsome (even I don't need that cause I'm natural beauty. Hahhahahahah, lol)

• fuck the girl and claim her as mine (need to consider first.)

• clingy at her leg and beg? (Fuck no, so reject.)

Aniki ;-

• give some presents, not too much expensive. (But I'm rich, aniki. = ^ =)

Izana ;-

• same as Mikey but add some by having a child. (Rejected)

Draken ;-

• be honest and be yourself. (.......) (should I be a psychopath?)

The stink who always crying ;-

• give some attention and love (acceptable ^^)

The nerd but still stupid and the banana hair ;-

• useless advice. Spotting nonsense about the single club's things. = - =

K-pop wannabe ;-

• tell me to ask Mitsuya. (Why did I write this?)

100% Husband material ;-

• put all the feeling and love into my talent and shows or give to Kyoko. (This one looks more acceptable.) (an expected of 100% husband material by everyone.)

>_______________<

"This will do from now...", mumbled Sanzu as he tried his best to get the girl he likes, love him back. Sanzu then continues to walk back to his home happily as he already decides to study all of these things before facing the girl again in his next meeting.

Meanwhile, with Kyoko....

"I'M DON'T THINK I CAN FACE HIM ANYMORE!!!", shout Kyoko embarrassedly as keeps thinking about the last meeting with Sanzu. Seem the girl will avoid Sanzu after this...good luck, Sanzu boy!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
460K 10.3K 66
fluff•angst•smut DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters
2K 76 12
Three years ago, around the time of the Moebius incident, she died at the hospital. When she woke up, another person was occupying her body. That per...
18.5K 400 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...