Loki one-shots fanfiction ♡

By VecnasMindscape

These are one-shots, meaning each chapter stands on its own. I take suggestion, but can't promise anything xx More

1. kneel
2. recovery
3. babysitting
4. if I can dream long enough, you'd tell me I'd be just fine
5. pathetic mortal
6. could roses bloom?
7. savior
8. man flu
9. i pull u in to feel your heartbeat. can u hear me screaming pls dont leave me
10. god ends here
11. big brother
12. lokitten
13. the king
14. birthday boy
15. silent night
16. trapped
17. it's cold outside
18. when the zeros line up on the twenty-four hour clock
19. bad idea
20. secret
21. don't turn your back
22. take me under, I don't care if it's dark
23. I'll make this feel like home
24. sweater weather
25. heaven don't have a name
26. a scar time failed to heal
27. behind closed door
28. we suffer mornings most of all
29. rip my veins up through my flesh
30. bittersweet on my tongue
31. touch
32. unlikely friendships
33. we burn ourselves in flames
34. haven't had a dream in a long time
35. dead are alive at night
36. early in the morning, I'll come calling
37. lux aeterna
38. lacrimosa
39. breathing with the lungs of all things
40. I knock the ice from my bones
41. till the end of time
I would wait a million years (special chapter)
42. keep me safe in his bell tower hotel
44. and you can use my skin to bury secrets in
45. the road is long, we carry on
46. keep on falling when i know it hurts
47. scared little boy
48. it really does look black in the moonlight
49. all the shooting stars and all the silver moons
50. I can be the subject of your dreams, your sickening desire
51. you can coax the cold right out of me
52. sorry about the blood in your mouth (I wish it was mine)
53. drape me in your warmth
54. sweet like honey
55. for strings and organ
56. I know you're seeing black and white
57. so I'll paint you a clear blue sky
58. that dream always ends with the sunrise
59. Meowbius
60. darkness it shines the brightest
61. hostias et preces
62. I swore that I'd become a better man for you and I tried
63. between hurting and healing
64. my love will clothe your bones
65. Once Upon a December
66. I'll tell you my sins, and you can sharpen your knife
67. offer me that deathless death (good god, let me give you my life)
68. hot and bothered
69. I'm a mess (for your love, it ain't new)
70. home sweet (finally) home
71. I taste you on my tongue
72. the only love I haven't screwed up
73. if history is dead and gone (then how did we get here)
74. handsome bureaucrat
75. away from city lights, where no one knows our names
76. Exsanguination
78. with a devil on your back

77. put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it

990 15 5
By VecnasMindscape

"You've seen me naked before," Loki said, and was very amused by how red Mobius's cheeks turned.

"Come on," he purred. "You've basically seen every moment of my entire life, Agent Mobius. Surely, you've watched me take a shower before,"

///

Pairing: Loki/Mobius M. Mobius

This is basically soft p0rn so click away if you're not comfortable with it.

///

Mobius supposed it wasn't so terrible an idea, after all. Stupid, yes. Risky, sure. But not...fruitless. Because they did learn something new, new lead that might help them get another step closer to the Variant. So they were hiding in an apocalypse. Sneaky. But definitely something a Loki would do. Part of Mobius felt somewhat dumb: he should've figured this out himself long ago, having earned himself the title of a Loki Expert.

Hunting down the Variant could wait, however. Right now, Mobius looked down at himself and Loki, they needed a shower. That might just be when Mobius realized this was gonna be a problem.

It was a rough field trip: their little travel to Pompeii, where they barely escaped with their lives: Loki yelling and Mobius frantically opening the Time Door — while running for his life, too — before they both jumped through it. The heat of the burning lava chasing right behind them, before the Time Door closed just in time.

He took another glance at Loki, who was panting beside him. Though he was smiling, a hint of mischief so clear behind his eyes that it was obvious he enjoyed being out. Sweat covered his skin, dust and ashes all over his body. Mobius knew he, himself, was in no different state than his prisoner-turned-colleague-turned — no, Loki was just a colleague. A business partner, one could say. But not... friend. They might've started slowly warming up to each other, but Mobius knew better than to trust Loki enough to let his own guard down and consider Loki a friend, knowing that would be exactly when Loki stabbed him in the back: when Mobius let his guard down.

But Loki... taking in Loki's condition, that was in no way different than a dirty puppy who had too much fun in the muddy backyard garden, that was in no way different than Mobius's own condition, yes, he needed a shower. They both needed to shower.

Which was... gonna be a problem.

Oh, this was gonna be a problem. No doubt.

~~~

Mobius knew, even if they didn't go to Pompeii, he would sooner or later find himself facing the problem. He just hoped he could prolong the inevitable, the awkwardness, and maybe the murder attempt Loki might commit, too, after Mobius let him know he was going to have to be supervised, by no one but Mobius himself, during his... private moment.

"No," Mobius had said, back in Ravonna's office, insisted. "No, that's... that's a violation of privacy. Come on,"

And Ravonna had rolled her eyes at him. "You're making it sound like we're a bunch of perverts."

"Well... aren't we?"

"Jesus Christ, Mobius, it's a standard protocol. You know that." Her voice, Mobius knew, was final, with no room left for any further argument.

Yes, yes, he knew it was a standard protocol that an inmate must be supervised by their supervisor at all time. Still, it didn't make it feel less creepy and wrong in Mobius's opinion. Mobius was no nobleman, but he believed he was decent enough a man that watching someone shower wasn't what he was looking forward to. But it was a part of the job. And it wasn't like he had a choice.

Back to the present, with Loki, and his (surprisingly?) smug smile, in Mobius's apartment (because Mobius figured his bathroom in his apartment would be better, more private, than the public bathing area the TVA provided for its inmates), Loki took the news better than Mobius expected.

Or, he wasn't outright trying to claw Mobius's eyes out when Mobius said "I'm gonna need to watch you shower."

"I'm not the only one looking like shit here," Loki said, a hint of mischief behind his voice. "You need a shower, too."

Mobius opened his mouth, then closed it. His plan was to shower after Loki, which meant Loki would have to be under other's supervision for a while, while Mobius showered. It'd be... complicated, a little. But Mobius wasn't going to keep Loki in the bathroom while he showered, despite how the little voices in his head protested 'you get to watch, but Loki doesn't' because it really wasn't about that.

But now Loki was giving him a smug smile as he leaned against the shower glass panel in the bathroom of Mobius's apartment. And to Mobius's surprise, though Mobius knew he probably shouldn't even have been surprised by Loki's behavior, Loki's hands already reached his own tie, loosening it until it fell to the ground, then he slowly worked the top button of the now-gray-and-dirty shirt, which Mobius had previously provided him with, then to the next, and to the next. Loki was revealing to Mobius his skin underneath: pale, muscled, glistened with sweat and —

And that was when Mobius forced himself to avert his eyes, when he realized, horribly, he was staring, and the worst part was that Loki seemed to know exactly what he was doing to him, by the look in Mobius's eyes, before he came to his sense and quickly looked the other way.

"Like what you see?" He teased. The little shit. "We haven't even got to the best part yet,"

Fuck, Mobius thought. He was starting to sweat, and he hated that he was looking like a virgin high schooler in front of Loki. This was... this was all business, a standard protocol that was done to every inmate, no matter how creepy it still sounded in Mobius's head. He thought, the worst was how his own body reacted and he wasn't able to control it: the redness blooming across his cheeks, the way he sweated, the nervousness that he was sure Loki saw.

"Just quickly get in there." He said, pointing at the shower area, crossing his arms over his chest.

Loki chuckled. He tossed the shirt to the floor and took a step closer to Mobius. Too close. "You," he said, "are too tense, agent Mobius." Loki's hand found Mobius's tie. He was loosening it and Mobius found himself allowing the action. "You really need to... relax." He could feel Loki's breath on his lips, hot and tempting and if Mobius were to lean in, just an itch forward...

Mobius banished those thoughts as soon as he was aware of himself fantasizing them.

He knew he should swat Loki's hands away, knew he should tell Loki to stop, step away, maintain an appropriate distance between them. He didn't want to. That was the problem: he did nothing to stop Loki when Loki began unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders until it landed on the floor next to his feet.

And Mobius felt somewhat... exposed. He'd never been shirtless in front of anyone. Not that he was that insecure about himself (maybe he was, a little) or that he was shy (maybe he was, a little, as well), but it'd always been just him alone in his apartment, and every time he stepped through that door he was fully clad in the TVA uniform.

"There," Loki said, a hint of knowing, playful smirk tucked at the corner of his lips.

Mobius did, however, stop him when his hand found the buckle of his belt. Though the reaction was more the result of the surprise (he shouldn't really be surprised) than his not wanting Loki to do what he was clearly doing.

Loki didn't push. He stopped at the first sight of an indication of a no. He glanced up at Mobius, and Mobius knew — by the way Loki was letting him know, not by words but by the look in his eyes — he'd stop, if Mobius didn't want this.

But Mobius didn't think he didn't want this. That was the problem.

Mobius wordlessly, slowly removed his own hand that was resting on top of Loki's, that still rested on his pants. Then Loki started unbuckling his belt, slowly, carefully. His eyes never once left Mobius's, not for a second, so that he could stop, if Mobius were to show any sign of discomfort or hesitation.

There was no sign of discomfort on Mobius's face. Their eyes remained locked with each other's, not a single word spoken between them now. The room was silent, but Mobius could hear perfectly clear: the sound of their heartbeats mingling into one.

Only when Loki was certain, he wasn't doing anything against the agent's consent, did he sink to his knees, in front of Mobius, pulling his pants down along the way.

This is wrong, Mobius thought. This could get both you and him in so much trouble, if anybody were to find out. And Loki's only doing this to manipulate you. You know him. You — out of all people — should've known this is nothing but his way — a trick — to get to your head. He doesn't like you that way. He's always seduced people he tried to manipulate.

But Loki's hands felt ridiculously good. Mobius was too lost in his trance — his sinful ecstasy: the secret, shameful thoughts he'd always had: of himself mounting Loki, breaking him down and building him back up, so that he was completely and utterly his, every itch of him. His for Mobius to love and worship — to protest when Loki smoothly wrapped his hand around his cock.

His hands came wrapping around Mobius's length, and Mobius knew he should be ashamed by the immediate effect Loki's touch had on his body: how fast it responded to that touch, those clever fingers. He was already painfully hard, and Loki hadn't even yet done anything other than those few little strokes.

Instead of pushing Loki away, Mobius's own hand reflexively found the back of his head, when Loki leaned in closer, so that his open mouth ghosted over his cock. Just enough that he was breathing, blowing out hot air against Mobius's already very sensitive skin, sending shivers down — or, to be precise: up — Mobius's spine. But only that, because those lips never actually made contact, never fully got to where Mobius really needed them to.

And Mobius really wanted — desperately wanted — to shove it in his mouth right now. Maybe it'd make him talk less.

Loki's tongue moved past his lips, giving Mobius a kitten lick below his bellybutton, just above the spot where Mobius needed it the most. The moan escaped Mobius's throat was involuntary, Loki could tell that: Mobius did fight his own body, fruitlessly attempting not to let the pleasure — the sexual frustration — get the best of him. It was adorable. Loki gracefully rose on his feet, then. In doing so, he gave Mobius a wet trail where his tongue touched every inch of the skin it could reach: from his bellybutton, up to his chest, past the chest hair. When his mouth reached Mobius's own he took the liberty of shoving his tongue inside Mobius's mouth.

The kiss was too passionate to be called chaste, still a degree too gentle to be called fierce or violent. Like there was this hint of uncertainty, where Loki was afraid of hurting Mobius. Like he genuinely cared.

But Mobius didn't push Loki away. Their mouths parted, when they both ran out of oxygen, ghosting over each other's, still close enough that they felt the other's hot breath on their lips. So inviting. So tempting. Their eyes met, then.

"You're beautiful," Loki said, like he could read Mobius's mind, see right through his insecurity.

"I'm not —"

"Don't." Loki cut him off, voice soft but final.

"What?"

"What you were gonna say about yourself, that is... not true. You're beautiful, and I mean it."

"You're only saying this to seduce me,"

"Except I'm not."

Mobius had seen his files, studied him: using his charm to sexually manipulate those he wanted to get into good graces had always been in Loki's nature, especially so that he could later betray them. But this... this was... different. The way Loki was looking at him now.

This felt real, and Mobius knew how naive he was deliberately being, for someone who knew of Loki's tactics and lies, the way he used his silver tongue for his own benefits.

"You're only saying this to seduce me,"

"Except I'm not." Loki had said, and there was truth in his eyes.

"Have you ever been naked in front of anyone before?" Loki asked, breaking Mobius's train of thought, his confusion, and Mobius thought his cheeks had never been so red. But he'd never been asked such a question.

"I... I... well, I..." He was stuttering. He'd encountered variants far more dangerous and violent than Loki, and he'd never once stuttered.
The truth was, he'd never done it, not with a man or a woman. Because all his life — as long as Mobius could remember — it was just him and his work, and his work had always been Loki.

"That's okay." Loki's voice was soft, and Mobius felt like he should be arguing. Except there was no hint of mockery on Loki's face, and what to argue when Mobius was, in fact, inexperienced, as much as the thoughts of it turned his cheeks a deeper shade of red. His excuse had always been the fact he was simply too busy for sex, let alone a romantic partner. He did touch himself though, when he needed a release, alone in his bed or in this very shower. And if his mind traveled to Loki when he stroked himself until he was hard and moaning his name, that was the secret Mobius intended to take with him to his grave.

Loki took one step backward. His hand came to rest upon his own belt, then he was slowly unbuckling it. Though he never broke eye contact with Mobius, not once.

His pants, along with his underwear, slid down his long legs until they rested at his ankles and Loki stepped out from it.

And Mobius, fully blushed, looked the other way, although he realized it was much, much too late and Loki had undoubtedly seem him stare.

"You've seen me naked before," Loki said, and was very amused by how red Mobius's cheeks turned, even if it should be impossible for Mobius to turn redder than he already was.

"Come on," he purred then. "You've basically seen every moment of my entire life, Agent Mobius. Surely, you've watched me take a shower before,"

Mobius, still wouldn't look back at Loki, opened his mouth, then closed it. He suddenly felt hot, like the temperature somehow drastically rose and he felt a sudden urge to tug at the collar of his shirt, except he was shirtless. Naked, to be precise. This wasn't how he pictured the day would go at all, but oh well.

"Or perhaps you'd watched me pleasure myself," Loki stepped closer, so their bodies nearly touched. "You'd said you knew," he was leaning in, until he was whispering in Mobius's ear, "how I seduced my way up to the top. Maybe you'd seen it too, how I made love. How I fucked."

"Loki..."
Please, the word came dangerously close to escaping his throat. Loki's voice, dark and hoarse, was doing things to him: things Mobius knew was wrong, and for that he was ashamed of himself. His desire: forbidden and dirty.

Loki's finger touched Mobius's chin, gently turning his face towards him with little to no force, for Mobius followed, like an obedient little boy.

"Say it." He said, mouth ghosted over Mobius's own. Their lips slightly touched. The contact that was not enough, and Mobius found himself desperately needing more. "Say it now."

"Please," Mobius said, forehead resting against Loki's, and that was precisely when Loki closed the little spaces between their mouths.

The kiss, this time, turned more violent than the previous one. Messier. Mobius shoved his tongue past Loki's teeth. And when Loki pulled back, after they'd had more than enough of each other's mouths and they both needed air, Mobius found himself chasing after it: the kiss, wrong and addictive.

He didn't protest when Loki guided him backward till they were both in the shower area. Mobius's back against the wall that felt cold on his skin, but he could've sworn his insides felt like they were on fire, with Loki's hands all over him, touching him at places he'd never been touched before.

Loki reached behind Mobius's back, turning on the faucet and letting steaming water pour on them both. His hand back to Mobius's waist, pulling him in. Mouth crashed against Mobius's own, then he lowered his head till he was sucking at Mobius's neck. Mobius was sure it was gonna leave behind hickeys, and he should be telling Loki to stop. He tilted his head backward instead, offering him more access to his skin, with his hand on the back of Loki's head.

(And Mobius thought: maybe the water helped make it easier, to simply let go and just not think, to live in this moment with Loki: the moment he'd been fantasizing about for longer than he'd dare to admit, and it was happening now. This was real. This wasn't one of the dreams Mobius had, in which he'd wake up hard and with a mess on his bedsheet.)

He was fully aware of how ridiculously hard he was, especially when Loki's hand found his cock, and he was jerking him off, hard and fast, and if the moan that escaped Mobius's mouth was both shamefully loud and involuntary, there wasn't really anything Mobius could do about it.

He did grab Loki back just as ferociously, returning him the pleasure. Mobius felt somewhat more confident when he learned Loki was just as hard. He definitely felt a lot more confident when the way he worked his hand resulted in a loud moan from Loki. And it seemed to caught Loki off guard too, the noise he was making right now, and it was all because of Mobius.

To think he had that much impact on Loki, Mobius could feel his own orgasm approaching fast.

When it did he spilled all over Loki's hand. Loki, in result, came all over Mobius's hand, too. The bathroom filled with the sounds of their moans, coupling with the sound the water made.

Mobius was panting hard, and so was Loki, after they both cooled down and the sounds that could be heard were only those of their breathing and water pattering against their skin, the floor.

"That was... a bad idea," Mobius said, head resting comfortably on Loki's bare shoulder. Loki holding him somewhat gently, which was a surprise to Mobius and his expectations (because in all those files Mobius had seen and studied, Loki did not offer an aftercare after he got things his way. He was holding Mobius like Mobius meant something, something valuable. And the problem might even be that Mobius, stupidly perhaps, believed it was sincere.)

Loki hummed in his throat then. "I don't think it was a bad idea," he said, kissing the top of Mobius's head. The water still pouring down on them, but it felt nice. Loki's kissing the top of his head lovingly felt nice. "It was fun," he added. "You didn't like it?"

"What? No, no, I mean... I liked it." Mobius was aware of how red he was again. At least Loki couldn't see his face from where Mobius was snuggling up against the crook of his neck. Their height difference served as a perfect excuse for them to snuggle up like this. "That was... amazing." Mobius admitted. Part of him wondered if he'd just made the biggest mistake, another part fully enjoyed every second of it.

"Is this... real?" He added. The seconds the words left his mouth, Mobius wished he would've kept his mouth shut and just savored the moment while it lasted. Of course, it wasn't real. This is nothing but Loki's tactic to mess with your head. You, out of all people, should have known.

But Mobius couldn't help tilting his head backward so he was looking Loki in the eyes. He felt like a schoolboy, so stupidly naive.

Loki, to Mobius's surprise, didn't mock him for it though. "What do you mean?" He asked, still holding Mobius close.

"This," Mobius said. "All of this. Is it... real? Or is it a lie? A trick?"

Loki was silent for a moment. For a moment, Mobius thought Loki was going to start laughing, mocking him for ever thinking it was real. When Loki could've had anyone he desired, and Mobius was just an old time agent. But Loki leaned in and kissed the tip of Mobius's nose and it felt real. It was real. There was love there.

"You," Loki said. "Are one of the very few people in my life who treats me like I'm not a monster."

"Because you're not."

Loki chuckled slightly. "And you are the only one who truly sees me, knows me, and instead of running away, you've been nothing but kind to me."

Mobius blinked. He supposed he wasn't sure what he was supposed to respond to that. So he let Loki continue.

"You've watched my life, Mobius. You know I sometimes manipulated people into sleeping with me, so I could get what I wanted from them. And I know I lied. All the time. But when I tell you that you are different and that I would never ever manipulate you into this, not after what we've been through together, please know that it's not a lie."

Mobius, not for the first time in the past hour, surely, found himself not knowing what to say. He knew when Loki lied, that might just be one of the skills of his that he was most proud of, and this, Mobius could tell, wasn't a lie.

Mobius, in the end, returned his head to the spot on Loki's shoulder. Loki continued holding him.

The warm water on their skin sure felt nice, and so did the touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 44 27
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
31.8K 919 76
It's the title. Of course there's enough of these, but I'm trying. Constructive criticism is welcome and so are requests I don't own anything (duh)
29.5K 242 37
Hope You Enjoy!
11.3K 154 27
❝𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚�...