(01) Teecklo's Tickle Monster...

Oleh TeeckloTickleMonster

This book is for drabbles/stories that pop up in my mind! :3 Lebih Banyak

Human?
Baby blue blanket
Gargaloa - Teecklo's home
Gargaloa Part 2 - Cheer up, Teecks!
Tired Tickle Monster
Friendly Love and Tickle Monsters
New Gig
A/N Small thanks, and request!
Insecurity
Minccino Mishaps
Just Not That Ticklish
Tummy Tickles For A Tickle Monster
The Nurserys

A/N Teecklo can make pictures! (Kinda)

223 3 3
Oleh TeeckloTickleMonster

Hewo everybodies! Teecklo won't keep you all for long!

Teecklo has managed how to make pictures without drawing! Teecklo Can't draw well, so he has to ask Elliot for drawings, but lately he's been getting a little paranoid of people recognising his art style. And again, Teecklo can't draw good-

Teecklo personally has never liked the looks of his characters in dress up games (Gacha life and Monster Girl maker come to mind.) But this time, Teecklo thinks he has finally gotten his characters to look appealing in a dress up game, so here is a picture of Teecklo, Elliot, and Merry in a dress up game called Pastel Friends.

Of course, Teecklo was limited in some aspects, such as the fact that Teecklo couldn't have his extra pair of arms, or have his and Merry's heart shaped noses, but it is a start!

If Teecklo makes new characters, Teecklo will be adding both a description and an image, what do you all think?

And for those still reading, Teecklo is thinking of having requests open. If you have any suggestions please do comment them! However, Teecklo cannot guarantee that they will get made.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5K 61 63
*waving hands around* GUYS ITS ME AGAIN! ANOTHER (very late) 2021/2022 BOOKAROO! That's not a word, is it? Oh well it still rhymes. Omt hi guys!! So...
9.5K 1.2K 200
this book is made to give you a laugh inside and out. on a bad day sad day happy day even a busy or boring day... if this makes you feel better or la...
10.9K 32 7
This book contains a set of tickle stories which purely was built on imagination. No sexual or harmful content included and is written for the love o...
32.6K 165 15
Based on Fiction & Navel Fantasies!!!! The story is packed with navel fascination, crime, deceit, blackmail, and suspense. As the plot thickens, the...