π’π„ππ’π”πŽπ”π’

By SunsetBlessing

"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€, 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π’‰π‘œπ‘€ 𝑑𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑑 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”," 𝒉𝑒 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘“... More

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
β€’ 𝐈 β€’
β€’ 𝐈𝐈 β€’
β€’ 𝐈𝐈𝐈 β€’
β€’ πˆπ• β€’
β€’ 𝐕 β€’
β€’ π•πˆ β€’
β€’ π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π•πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗 β€’
β€’ π—πˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπ• β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐕 β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆ β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π•πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐗 β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπ• β€’
β€’ π—π—π•πˆβ€’
β€’ π—π—π•πˆπˆ β€’
β€’ π—π—πˆπ— β€’
β€’ 𝐗𝐗𝐗 β€’

β€’ 𝐗𝐗𝐕 β€’

28.1K 625 289
By SunsetBlessing

I wanted to apologise for how long I haven't been updating,  I've had some health problems still do,  and was stressed out because of my exams, when I finally passed all of them, I suffered of a big author block and my other problem were not helping! Hope you will enjoy this update also thank you for the 300k+ reads what???

 Mind, flesh, and soul. She had me wrapped around her soft fingers, overtook my senses, my thoughts filled with her, my body seeped with need solely for her, and my soul felt tied to hers. 

After the failed attempt to push her away I felt as if I was nothing but a deluded man, humans are selfish and I am nothing but human, letting her go would have been the better thing to do, and deep down we both knew that but it didn't matter, she was here, nothing or anyone mattered but her.

The instant she was with me, good and bad ceased to exist and the only thing I cared for was her feelings, and her needs and not every time the feelings followed the voice of reason.

Her face sunk inside the pillow in a pointless attempt to suppress her moans of pleasure; I doubt ‌she was actually trying much, though. I grinned. Her round ass was on full display,  caressing her back, while I buried my dick inside her, thrusting into her pussy. She filled my ears with her cute little moans and my eyes with the vision of her.

"D-Damien, p-please..." she begged suddenly, it sounded almost like a slight whisper.

"Please what, my love? Talk to me" 

"Please un-unwrap m-me" she sounded desperate, without a second thought I freed her wrists massaging them gently, I hadn't stopped my movements, my dick was still ramming hard and fast inside her tight cunt, I had just slowed down a little to make sure her wrists were not in too much pain, instinctively I curved my back so that my face was close enough  to kiss her wrists while massaging them.

"Damien I...I'm going to-" she wasn't able to finish the sentence before the powerful waves of orgasm engulfed her body. I hadn't come yet, but I pulled out regardless. 

"Are your wrists in pain?" I asked, still concerned. That was new for her‌ and the last thing I wanted was for her to be uncomfortable,

"N-no." she replied, shaking her head.

I waited for her to regain strength, and when she finally did, her eyes set on the rope I had used previously with a devilish smile on her lips, she took it in her hands and looked at me.

"I want to know how it feels"

"How what feels?"

 "To have you tied up. I want to own you completely" she whispered the last sentence as if she was supposed to feel shame, she looked down almost afraid of my reaction, with a soft sigh I grabbed her face with my left hand while caressing her cheek with the other forcing her big brown eyes to set on me. "Elide, you are mine as much as I'm yours, hence you already own me, now my love,  make us feel good." 

I let her tie my wrists and waited for her next move. She placed herself in front of me, opening her long legs wide to reveal her drenched pussy to me. She caressed herself with her pretty fingers, her eyes not once leaving my gaze.

"I want you to cum for me, without me touching you, I want you to watch me, touch myself while I imagine my fingers are your cock, and my hands are yours, and I know you can do it, you still need to cum."

With one hand she was circling her clit and with the other, she was penetrating herself while moaning my name. I looked mesmerised at the little show she was giving me, saying that my dick was hard as a rock was an understatement. I looked at her erect nipples; they were shamelessly poking in my direction. Her eyes went back and forth from my eyes to my throbbing erection. 

"Even if you aren't directly touching me y-you are doing this to m-me Damien" she moved her fingers faster, her gaze finally setting permanently on set on my pulsing cock.

She was truly beautiful, especially when she moaned my name, while she kept touching herself and the fact that she was this wet because of the thought of me was driving me insane.

"I'm w-wet because of you and I'll cum with your dick in my mind, so I want y-you to do the same. I want you to cum for me Damien, just like I'm do-"  

Droplets of pre-cum were oozing down my shaft. She kept moaning my name. It was too much for me, my hard-on was almost painful. Seeing her cum like this, that little tease was driving me crazy. My cum splashed all over my stomach and tights and a wide smile made its way to Elide's face.

Her chest was raising and falling rapidly and when her breaths seemed to become steady once again, she removed slowly her hands from her pussy, too focused on the cum on my body. "Lick it all off me baby" 

With a nod, she crawled in my direction until her face was solely millimetres away from my chest. She placed her tongue on my stomach, cleaning every drop of cum on my skin while looking up at me with her big, pretty eyes. That was enough to make my dick rock hard once again.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to feel her without a stupid rope getting in the way; I wanted to ‌find her nails sinking and scratching the skin of my back. I craved to feel her fingers pulling my hair and her arms wrapping around my body while my hands were rightfully wondering and exploring every inch of her body.

Though she thoughtfully tied the rope, it wasn't hard to free myself. She looked at me wide eyed, probably wondering how I had done that.

 "Who would have known that the self-defence classes I had taken in my late twenties would be useful also in a sexual contest?" I said with a shrug, and she laughed. I couldn't help but do so too. She was too cute.

Without too much effort, I pulled Elide up into my embrace. She was still smiling as I kissed her while she wrapped her slim legs around my waist. My dick was throbbing against her round ass.

"I'm going to put it inside," I said, and she nodded. Lifting her hips, I pushed her pussy down every single inch of my dick until her pretty cunt was basically pressing on my balls, lifting her hips once again I forced her hips down once again and repeated the motion my dick penetrating deep inside of her.

I walked us toward the wardrobe, placing her back against the cold transparent glass that made a shiver run through her. Muffled moans escaped from her lips when I placed mine on hers. I kept pushing inside her. Every thrust was more greedy, more fierce. 

Her breasts were spread across my chest and her arms wrapped tightly around the back of my neck. Little droplets of sweat were wetting our skins, lips enclosed to one another. Our need was wholly consuming us.

No one had ever made me feel like this. I've never felt this good, never. I proceeded in faster but a more passionate motion while dropping soft kisses on her neck and mouth.

Suddenly, I felt an aching pain spread through my right shoulder, too focused on the pleasure Elide was giving me. I hadn't realized she was biting down on my shoulder, in an apparent attempt to suppress her screams. I grinned, ignoring my pain and pushed inside her even more brutally.

"I want to hear you Elide, I want to hear and see what I do to you, so stop trying to muffle your moans. Stop trying to be quieter. I want to listen to you." 

I kept pushing my throbbing shaft inside her tight pussy; the room was filled with our moans and the sound of our bodies slapping together, Elide was scratching my back with her pretty nails while digging the heels of her feet in my ass could tell she was close, and so was I, I kissed her forehead and then pressed mine to hers.

This was unlike our first time. It felt more liberating; it didn't feel rushed. There was no guilt, not fear. A strange sensation was forming in my heart. It was almost painful. I couldn't decipher what it was.

"Damien," she moaned.

"Elide," I sighed. 

"Cum inside of me," she whispered in my ear, pushing my cock inside of her a couple of times more I erupted extensive floods of cum inside of her, and just some instant after, she was cumming too.

I pulled out of her and set her down, my cum oozing down her trembling legs.

She looked so beautiful with her teary eyes and weak legs that could barely let her stand properly. I carried her into my embrace and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"My beautiful little mess, let's get my love cleaned up, shall we?" I told her with a wide smile spread across my face. She giggled a bit and nodded.

I brought us to my bathroom, and she looked around with a curious expression, well it was pretty different, the big square-shaped bath was in the centre of the room and the shower head which was also rectangular was integrated on top of the ceiling when the shower was one it was as if it was raining, I must admit it was eccentric but the rectangular bath was big and it was a pretty bathroom.  

I opened the tap of the bathtub,  and poured some shower gel inside the water, setting myself on the edge of the very bathtub. I placed Elide on my lap. She dropped her head on my chest and I wrapped her in a hug.

"I missed you so much Elide" 

"I missed you too, so so much."

We stayed in that position until I noticed the soapy water rising slightly too much inside the bathtub. After closing the tap and checking the temperature, I placed myself inside and then grabbed Elide's hands, helping her inside. She placed herself in the opposite direction, her body disappearing beneath the white bubbly water.

"Hello" she greeted as if we just met and smiled. Oh her smile, oh how I missed that smile.

"Hi," I greeted back with a smile.

"You know we haven't seen each other for long. How have you been?" I asked, continuing with the stupid joke, but she knew I truly wanted to know how things were going and that I'd still listen to her.

"Fine"

"Would you like to tell me more?" I asked with a smile.

Well, for starters, I've thought of starting therapy. Things that happened fucked me up not only physically but also mentally, it's funny because I thought I was so strong and capable of enduring it all until I actually started trying to go back to life before Andrew, or just interacting  even if professionally or amicably with strangers of the opposite sex."

"I've regained slow bits of the life I've lost, my friends, my family... loving myself." The last part was said almost in a joking manner. It felt like she was forcing herself to believe she had succeeded. If only she would view herself as the beautiful soul she really is.

"Well, at first I wanted to be alone. I needed it. Then I slowly understood that being miserable in my room was not working, but you know my wounds didn't help my confidence and I was scared so damn scared."

"I like to think that I'm improving every day, you know, I hate that phrase "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."  because I felt so fragile, so significant and lonely and even know even when I feel like I'm doing my best to get by I don't feel stronger, I feel like I'm desperately trying to simply forget, I'm not trying to feel or be stronger just trying to be a normal person." She didn't cry while saying all that, but there was so much sadness in her eyes. 

"What about you?" she then asked, trying to shift the conversation, knowing that she no longer wanted to talk about herself. I let even if reluctantly the matter go.

"Me?" Well, I have been working, mostly trying to get thoughts off my mind and get the guilt out of me. I've felt like I've failed everyone, but the bad choices involving the people I once called family fall on me."

"I tried to keep myself busy, my mind busy, until recently I realized how I've been self- isolating, I've completely lost touch with my closest friends and I mostly blame my marriage for that, but no one is more at fault than me. I Should've tried harder, if people don't feel appreciated enough they'll slowly get enough, and distance themselves. I'm not upset at my best friends for that because every time they tried to reach out to me, Andrew's mother... well, let's just say it wasn't pretty b but I didn't fight her on it I did nothing." 

"Have you tried to get closer?" she asked with a soft, understanding tone. I shook my head. I can't recall the last time I had been this open with someone.

"Pass me the bath sponge and the solid soap. I tell her, pointing at them. She does as I say and I wet the sponge and press against it the hard solid soap.

"Come here, I want to clean," she gets up, exposing her drenched body to me.

Though I was sitting down and she was a tall woman, I still didn't need to stand up to clean her up. She set her hands on my shoulders and closed her eyes, letting me take care of her.

"Well, as I was saying, I didn't try I'm kind of afraid, the truth is I don't know how, what do I tell them, how do I start?"

"Well you should start by the truth, maybe with a sorry avoid making excuses, and be honest and even if they won't accept your apology or your attempts of reconciliation you will you have tired" 

"Thank you."

When I'm done, she grabs the sponge from me and cleans my shoulder. Now is my time to stand up, I let her clean me up enjoying her soft hands roaming through my body.

After we were both full of soap and water, I offed the bathtub's tap and gave her a shower cap, letting the water rush away. I then on the shower and let the hot water wash over us.

"Your bathroom is really cool," she said, looking up. I used my hands to clean the remaining soap away, somehow proud she likes this place.

"I'm glad you like it." after we were both cleaned, I helped her apply body lotion and dress her in her clothes, I still wanted to spend some time with her I asked her if she would like to watch a movie that even if I was too distracted by her beauty to focus on seemed fucking horrible.

 The acting, the editing, the story itself it was all awful when the credits rolled we laughed inwardly cringing at how awful the movie was, I knew it was time for her to go back home but regardless I asked her if she could stay longer hoping to see her shaking her head and say no but with a saddened expression she nodded.

"Well then, I'll call one of my security men to bring you back home," I said, tempted to simply ask her to stay the night, but I knew that even if we had chosen to give this a try, she needed space.

When the time came, our gaze met awkwardly, both not entirely sure about how  to say goodbye. Eventually, we simultaneously went for a hug when we ditched ourselves from our embrace things seemed even more awkward. With a goodbye with her hand, she then closed the door telling me she was probably keeping me from work. I had replied just with an absent nod.

I felt a wave of disappointment rushing through me. That wasn't how I wanted to greet her. Opening the door once again, I called her name.

"Elide wait!" she turned her head glancing in my direction with a puzzled expression on her face.

I closed the distance we had set and kissed her deeply. The kiss was tender, the proper way to say goodbye to her.

"I'll come with you.".

"But don't you have to work?" She inquired, but I could tell she was happy.

"As long as I have my computer with me I can do it in the car," I told her even though I knew damn well that when she was with me I had a hard time concentrating, but I avoided letting her know.

She grinned at me and nodded.

"Oh, and Elide?" 

"Yes?"

"Tell me when you are free. I want to take you on our first date,and I hope it will be ‌soon." Grabbing her hand, we walked out of the gates of my house together and made our way inside the car. The strange sensation  I had felt previously not once leaving me.

Hope you liked the chapter don't forget to vote hope you will have a good day, take good care of yourself! Love you<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 905 30
A girl trying to find the love of her life but still hanging on to her ex. A guy who's not ready to settle down but fate disagrees. #1 - exboyfriend...
2K 94 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
1.4M 85.4K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
44.6K 1.9K 17
[π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ] π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...