mr. perfectly fine; percy jac...

By lcvescountdown

i'll haunt to until we meet again. percy jackson x fem!oc ༉‧₊˚✧ [ a series of letters ] ━━━━ ➶ 。° © 2022 -l... More

𝐌𝐑. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
the first letter
the third letter
the fourth letter
the fifth letter
the sixth letter
the seventh letter
the eighth letter
the ninth letter
the tenth letter
the eleventh letter
the twelfth letter
the thirteenth letter
the fourteenth letter
the fifteenth letter
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
bonus chapter 001
bonus chapter 002
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎

the second letter

1.1K 39 12
By lcvescountdown

percy,

my mind is plagued with thoughts, and two-thirds of them are about you. i worry about you. i care about you. but whenever i think there can't be anymore secrets between us someone — kronos or not — tells me about another thing you're not telling me.

and then i can't keep my mind of you. what could you be hiding? i thought i knew you. but turns out, i don't. you've shown me that many times. 

i think a lot of things. i'm always thinking, and so are you. 

do you remember the day we met? i didn't mean to trip you. i promise.

kronos sent me to scout the area, and you were there. exactly what i was looking for. but i hesitated. i always do that with you, don't i? and everytime, you make me regret trusting you. 

you were my target, but i couldn't bear to pull the trigger. i was frozen in place like a statue, unable to move my muscles no matter how hard i tried. trust me, i tried.

do you know why?

do you know me better than i know you?

— serena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 784 14
"I won't let you fade, Elle. I promise." "Oh, but Luke, you have no choice." [pre TLT-post TLO]
208K 8.5K 53
there must be more than this provincial life. [ percy jackson x original character ] [ book three in the belle series ] [ the mark of athena, the hou...
2.1K 143 7
a STELLJUN au wherein Sejun does'nt have any feelings for any girls and only Stell makes him fall. You can also read it in my twitter account @SkyBlu...
48.8K 1.6K 24
❝i would rather die, than to spend eternity without you.❞ She's a hunter, daughter of Aphrodite. He's a half blood, son of Poseidon It seems like the...