Nightmares to dreams /Sebaciel

By Abbieemma

Sebastian x ciel Modern AU Slight TW SH (will have a warning) Ciel doesn't have many friends and doesn't bel... More

Chapter 1 -Nightmares
Chapter 2 - New guy
Chapter 3 - Sebastian
Chapter 4 - Phantomhive
Chapter 5- Detention
Chapter 6- Boyfriend?
Chapter 7 - Texting
Chapter 8- Sebastian's house
Chapter 9 - Sleepover
Part 10- More nightmares
Part 11- Sleepless nights
Chapter 12- Anxiety
Chapter 13- Hurt
Chapter 14 - Library
Chapter 15- Apologies
Chapter 16 - Hugs and Kisses
Chapter 17 - Date
Chapter 18- Date Time

Chapter 19- Love (Final Chapter)

529 11 4
By Abbieemma

Smut warning- if you don't like it don't read it.

——

Ciel POV

"Happy birthday Ciel, I ... I think I'm in love with you"

It was so quiet, silent even yet his words spun around my head so loud.

"Really"

I said just above a whisper, which he wouldn't have heard if he wasn't so close above me, lips almost touching barley and inch between us.

"I do, I really do Ciel. I can't imagine my life without you in it, you've helped me through so much, you've been by my side through everything, you helped me see a brighter future with you in it.
I love being with you, seeing your smile, I love that you get so excited over sweet treats, I love how shy you get and the little blush that spreads over your cheeks, I love everything about you and.. and I love you"

His hand was now on my burning red cheek brushing away the flowing tears off my face with his thumb.

I slightly pushed him to sit up as he did I crawled slowly towards him, he leaned back as I climbed up his body my hands on his shoulders as I kissed his neck, he released a low groan as he tilted his head back allowing me more access I climbed even further up his torso.

I straddled his waist as I continued kissing and nipping at his neck, leaving light marks spotted on his skin.

I pushed him further back onto the blanket, so he was laid on his back.

I was sat up straight, hand on his chest, I could feel his heart beat and his chest rise and fall with every breath.

I began to grind slowly against his hips as my hands began slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

I leaned down placing sweet, soft kisses down his chest, his breathing deep as my hands roam his body, he reached his hands up to rest them on my hips I knock them off grinding harder against him as I could feel that he was growing hard beneath me.

"No touching, not until I say so"

I whispered into his ear, nipping at his ear lobe before returning to his chest.

He responded with a low growl, but obeyed my orders anyway.

His skin was littered in small light purple marks.

I could feel my breathing also quicken as I continued grinding against him, my jeans also becoming uncomfortably tight against me.

My mouth returned to his lips, giving them a small peck.

"Do you want this. Sebastian, do you want me"

I said seductively against his lips.

He moaned loud into my mouth.

"I do, oh hell I really fucking do I need you Ciel, I need to touch you, feel you, worship you"

His eyes glistened full of lust. He flipped me over, so he was now on top, I wanted to see where this would go, so I didn't object.
He pulled my jumper up over my head, his eyes glued on my body.

He started kissing down my neck and chest to one of my nipples, he started biting and sucking as he rolled the other one between his fingers.

My head rolled to the side as I breathed deeper.

He moved further down to my jeans and looked up at me for approval, I nodded quickly as he unbuttoned my trousers and slid them off.

He licked his lips as he stared attacking my thighs, leaving deep blue bruises and bite marks covering my inner thighs.

He placed a quick kiss to my clothed bulge, my breathing hitched in my throat at the strange new feeling, a small moan escaped my lips.

He slowly pulled down my underwear slowing, instantly feeling the cold winters air surround me.

A shiver ran down my spine.

He kissed the tip before running his tongue up from the base back to the tip before taking me in his mouth in one. My head flew back, my vision blurred, eyes half lidded.

I gasped for air as my back arched, and I released a loud moan, I had never felt anything like this before, and it felt so good.

"Fuck don't stop please, so good" I breathed out.

Sebastian bobbed his head faster, taking me all in his mouth.

I moaned his name, my fingers tangled in his hair, pulling and pushing him further down.

My legs began to shake as I could feel the warmth building in my stomach, gradually getting more intense.

"Seb ... it's ... I"

He hummed around me, pushing further and faster. My breathing quickened and I released into his mouth, screaming and moaning his name.

He pulled off swallowing everything wiping the corner of his mouth with his thumb whilst looking directly into my eyes, I looked back at him with glassy eyes, breathing heavy small whines and whimpers slipping through my lips as I came down from my high.

I could feel Sebastian come up towards my face, stroking my hair and placing gentle kisses along my face and lips, a small smile crept onto my face.
He whispered sweet nothing's into my ear, holding me tightly to his chest.

"Sebastian, that was amazing thank you so much, I love you too I really do"

"Of course Ciel" he spoke kissing my nose making me giggle.

"However, I told you not to touch until I said so. So I do believe you need to be taught a lesson"

I spoke seductively climbing on top of him yet again sitting on his waist, I could feel him throbbing underneath me.

I wiggled my hips more, grinding down hard onto him. He growled louder, but kept his arms by his side.

I stuck 3 of my fingers to his lips and he instantly took them into him mouth, sucking each one.

I removed them from his lips and moved them back towards my entrance, ready to prepare myself.

I stuck one in adjusting to the new feeling before adding another then finally the last one.

My chest lay against his as I arched my back moaning slightly pushing my fingers in and out of myself, slowly picking up speed.

Sebastian stared up at me biting his lip making it bleed, his fists clenched tightly by his sides. He bucked his hips into mine, getting impatient quickly.

I took my fingers out, pulling down Sebastian's jeans and underwear along with it, letting his erection spring free.

I moaned slightly at the thought of it being inside me.
I stood above it with one hand on his chest, the other guiding his erection to my hole, I eased slowly down I could feel him stretching me.

I put both hands on his chest and sat down quickly, throwing my head back again, screaming his name into the snowy sky.

I raised and fell, up and down over and over again, I moved my hips and moaned his name even louder as he hit my prostate hard.

"Sebastian... Sebastian please, touch me now I need you, I need your hands on me now Seb"

I heard him groan loudly, his hands instantly finding his way to my hips, lifting me up and slamming my right down again and again, still hitting that sweet spot i oh so craved.

I bounced up and down a few more times and with the help of Sebastian we both found release, moaning each other's name as our lips found each other's in a sloppy kiss.

I felt warmth inside me filling me as I lay on his chest both of us catching our breath. We both lay there a while as the snow melts on our skin, heat radiating off both of us.

My head laid on his chest slowly rising all falling with his beating heart, he stroked my hair kissing my forehead.

After a while, he slowly pulled out of me, I whimpered at the loss of feeling something inside me.

He grabbed a nearby blanket laying it on top of me, he reached into the picnic basket retrieving a bottle of water and offering it to me, I took it gladly drinking some of the contents before giving it to Sebastian so we could have the remaining water inside.

"Sebastian, I love you. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you, I never would have imagined someone could make me so happy, make me feel like myself again after all these years.
I never thought I deserved love from anyone, not even my closest family and friends. But I met you and you changed my life and I will always love you for that Sebastian, thank you so much"

We laid together, embracing each other, his lips on mine in a passionate and loving kiss.

I'm happy for the first time in my life, and I don't want anything to change.

——

Thank you for reading this is the last chapter I hope you enjoyed it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.8K 30
{COMPLETED} Ciel is a Neet, a person who is Not in Eduction, Employment, or Training. Only, he is in education, high school. He is to go to school or...
27.3K 893 15
[Modern Day Black Butler - SebaCiel] After his aunt dropped Ciel off to his new school, Ciel makes a few new friends, but he also meets his first lov...
201K 9.9K 23
The corners of his lips turn upward. Mine follow. "You're foul," Sebastian says. "You're disgusting," I reply with a smile. "Absolutely appalling." "...
9.1K 178 27
Sebastian MichaelisXReader Ciel Phantomhive hadn't exactly told everyone that his sister, (fn), survived the fire from the manor and the torture the...