ππ„π€π”π“π˜ πŒπ€π‘πŠπ’

By luvsosaaaa

New book.. hope you guys enjoy More

π‚πŽππ˜π‘πˆπ†π‡π“
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πˆπ•π„
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 π‚π‹π€πˆπŒπ’.
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

π…πŽπ”π‘

729 36 0
By luvsosaaaa

𝖩𝖠𝖵𝖮𝖭 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"So you believe me now?" Jasmine asked looking up at me with red puffy eyes as if she just got done crying before I got here.

Truth be told, I cared about ha for real. She know that, and she wanted us to be together but I just don't got the time for that as of now.

"I never not believed you" I said wiping her face.

"Nigga you thought I was lying" she said giving me a blank look.

"No I didn't I was just in denial" I spoke honestly. I just couldn't imagine myself being a father fa real, like ima really have a kid.

"Mhm, watch out" she said wiping her face and then moving past me to go get something out her room.

I sat down on her couch getting comfortable. I palmed my face rubbing my hand down.

"Why you seem stressed?" She asked coming to sit beside me.

"I'm not, just accepting the fact we finna be parents" I said sighing.

"oh okay, have you told anyone yet?"

"I told my sister, that's it"

"Which one? Your twin or your younger sister"

"They both younger, but my twin. U told anybody?"

"No, I haven't told my parents cause they wouldn't be too welcoming of the fact that I'm only 20 and pregnant."

"Well I mean it's yo life, rather they like it or not ain't shit they can do" I shrugged

"Yeah but I still need parental support. I need support from another mother figure so that I won't go through this alone. I know you'll be there, hopefully, but I still just need their support." she spoke softly but now in a more down mood than before.

"Well yea ima be here wit you to help you but I feel u. Youn got a auntie u close wit ah shm?"

"I do, but she all the way in Texas and I don't know.. maybe I should talk to her"

"Yeah that's probably yo best option the way I describing yo parents"

"Sorry for dumping all that on u outta nowhea, my fault"

"Yea yo fault cause ion even know how to be a therapist so u lucky Ian say nun outta pocket" I responded

"Shut up" she laughed playfully pushing my shoulder.

-
-
"Damnnn, my nigga got a baby onna way. Congrats bro" Shawn said dapping me up.

"Preciate it"

"So now when u say on my kids u actually fa real" he said making us both laugh.

"U got name ideas?"

"Nah but I definitely wanna him to have the banks last name"

"Nigga How u know it's a him? Don't u gotta wait a few months to know the gender"

"Nigga it's a boy, now anyway, his last name gon be banks but ion know about his first name."

"Ima let you think what u wanna think gang" he said patting my shoulder with a sarcastic smile.

"U told Jabrea nem"

"Nah only you and Ky know" I responded realizing I didn't even tell Jabrea. It ain't ha business anyway that ho might cook my baby u never know.

"Aw okay, u gon tell Ma or nah"

"Man ion know I'm still debating on it, most likely not though. Maybe when she like 5-6 months ah sum ion know"

"Oh Ight, what u gon do ab-" he was saying until I got a notification taking my attention away from the conversation.

"The fuck is she doing" I mumbled seeing that Jasmine was live on Instagram. Whatever she doing she bet not be embarrassing herself out here.

"Wha happened"

"Man It say Jasmine live should I join?"

"Hell nah"

"Ight ian gon join" I said clicking it and joining the live. "This bitch jumping" I said seeing she had 2,157 viewers.

"Ight so since bitches wanna speak on me and my business, I got sum fa you and yo bum ass friends."

"Who she talking bout" I asked myself trying to think cause ion remember her beefing wit nobody.

"Bitch first of all, who is u to try and accuse me of being sum hoe when YO nigga kept coming back to me? I see u one of them dumb hoes" she laughed showing messages of some of our old conversations.

"Fuck" I said rubbing my hand down my face.

"Then you gon text me like u finna check me ah sum, talkin bout "oh I beat bitches and I know people' ion give no fuck I'll dog walk you bitch, fuck is to u goofy ass hoes" she continued and showed Instagram messages between her and Jordan.

Jordan is his girlfriend he cheated on with Jasmine.

"She talkin bout Jordan? Damnnn she definitely jus treated ha ass. And u know Jordan can't fight so- nigga shut yo box head ass up" I mugged him.

"Fuck u mad at me foe? Don't be mad at me. Maybe y'all should go on Jerry"

"U think u so fucking funny dawg"

"Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry- bitch" he cut hisself off after I hit him in the back of his head.

"I'll beat yo ass fa real" he said with a blank facial expression.

"Ight u can try"

"Ion got to" he shrugged. I began to read the comments and Ian gon cap some of this shit was funny.

'ooouu so Javon was cheating'

'I never liked Jordan frog face ass anyway'

'Girl u too pretty to be on here arguing with these reptiles 😩'

'I bet Javon on here enjoying the chaos he started😭😭'

"Man they need to shut they ass up" I muttered leaving the live.

"I'm finna head to the crib" I said dapping him up and getting out the car and getting into mine.

I was lying like a Mf. I was finna go to Jasmine crib and see why she on hea arguing on social media.

Got ha blood pressure going up, that ain't good for my child, she better stop for I fold ha li ass.

Again😏

Shut the fuck up.

Ok

-
-
𝖩𝖠𝖲𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖱𝖪

I had just got off of live, and decided to turn my phone off and put it on the charger.

I was tired and was honestly over all that drama. I didn't feel like being bothered, talked to, nun of that.

I got up and went to the bathroom until I heard loud banging coming from the front door. "Who the hell" I mumbled walking through the hallway and then looking through the peep hole.

"What Javon" I asked swinging the door open but still standing there so he wouldn't come in.

"Can we tal- no. Take yo ass home since and I quote 'u know where home is'" I cut him off before he could even finish his sentence.

"Jasmine u needa jus chill bruh. It ain't even that serious"

"Not that serious? So you telling me you having a girlfriend and then cheating on her with me and then lying to BOTH of us about it ain't that serious? Not to mention I'm pregnant? Javon get the fuck out my face" I scoffed in disbelief.

"Ian tryna argue. Can I come in so we can talk bruh" he begged again.

"Hurry up" I said moving out the way so he could come in and then immediately slamming the door which I see startled him.

It was silent. He was pacing around the room slowly in circles and I could tell he was thinking of a lie.

"Nigga talk!"

"Look, I told ha weeks ago that we was done. She kept coming back to my crib tryna get back wit me but I told her we was done."

"... you done" I asked looking him dead in the eye.

"What u mean"

"Like are u done lying cause ion believe shit you saying right now."

"That's yo fucking problem, you always saying Youn believe somebody. Them fucking trust issues gon mess up yo relationship wit a lot of people" he retorted raising his voice at me from across the room.

"What the fuck do this gotta do wit my trust issues? How am I supposed to trust you if you fucking wit other girls but lying to me saying otherwise? Fuck is u talkin bout. Goof ass" I muttered the last part

"See this why Ian wanna get wit yo ass now, u be doing too fucking much and it ain't even that deep"

"Nigga that was months ag- it don't fucking matter! You acting like I owe u some kind of loyalty, even if we was fucking around you ain't my bitch so it don't matter. We ain't together what do u not understand about that part?"

"Even if we was together I still ain't gon be yo bitch so ion know what yo point of saying that was. But it's cool Javon Youn even gotta worry bout me nomo. U can delete my number too, if u wanna talk about the baby u can email me." I said dismissing the conversation and going back to the bathroom cause I still had to pee.

After a few minutes I heard the door slam. He stressing me out already and this only the beginning of my pregnancy...

If I'm being completely honest, I don't like arguing or being in drama. I just have a quick temper and when people got me fucked up I just take it to a whole nother extreme.

This isn't the first time me and Javon have gotten into an argument like this about what we got going on.

Now ima have to deal with him forever considering I'm gonna have his child in a few months.

-
-
𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"Okay have a good day" I waved to this girl who's hair I just finished.

"Shit, I'm tired as hell" I said to myself after finishing my fifth client of the day. I had one more and then I'd be done.

I honestly did not feel like doing this last client hair but my tiredness ain't her fault, so ima do it and make sure I keep a positive attitude while I'm at it.

"It's open" I said when someone knocked on the door.

"Heyyyyy" Jabrea said coming in moonwalking backwards. Damn she was thick.

"Jabrea- why didn't you tell me you made an appointment" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Cause if I would've asked regularly, you wouldn't said 'oh ima do it later ima do it tomorrow' and then don't end up doing it till a week later. And you know me, ion got time for that so. Here I am" she smiled flopping down in the client chair.

"Can't stand yo ass" I rolled my eyes and began to start on her hair.

"I think ima breakup with Dayvon" she spoke out of nowhere.

"Damnnn why?"

"Cause, I think he be cheating on me with his sister."

"Cousi- why out of all people his sister?"

"Girl cause whenever he post on Instagram, she always in his comments talkin bout some 'brotherrrrr'  'my entire heart'  'my heart in human form'  'I miss youuu' and all that groupie ass shit. Like girl is he yo boyfriend or mine?" she explained making me laugh.

"That is a lil extra.. talkin bout my heart in human form girl" I said frowning at the thought of it.

"I barely even like my brothers" she added on. 

"We know" I said

-
-
-

Hey... Chapter four is complete. This chapter was a little interesting.. hope y'all enjoyed tho.

😘🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 25.1K 27
π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘡𝘱𝘒π˜₯ π˜₯𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘡𝘭𝘦 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘳π˜ͺ𝘱𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯
470 31 8
Just read it!!
347K 11.2K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...